/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Rising

>Patch 4.06a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5

>Patch Note Log
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/7s1Q7YkY

Thread:

Everything sucks

post asses

new liora album please

milla post butt

Tfw no lizzie cummies :c

It's so funny how many trannies play catgirls wishing they were their character.

xth for midlanders

nice

Yo weeb fucks wow is launching new expansion can't wait to see u back in-game again like cucks

hello!

this looks familiar

:eyes:

They're probably not going to reveal the next expansion until Blizzcon, but there's a supposed "leak" that it's a naga/Old God expansion. I might come back to see how the game is but they've fucked around with the game way too much and burned a lot of trust.

I don't particularly care about the story/content of XIV but I enjoy the game more.

shit op

not 60 posts early thread, post, report, whatever

I know that feel, user.

>20 posts
>15 posters

testing something:

here you go senpai

Do these test posts actually accomplish anything? I'm curious.

hey fags get in my o3s group, need 2 tanks 2 healers thanks p.s. don't suck

If you had Veeky Forums x you'd see the Liora post is from a new IP.

initials? dc?

Agreed, needs new picture.

Datacenter?

It won't even be out until next year.

What's wrong?

>tfw seeing based estinien reappear in SB makes me want to level DRG
Bruh...

Heck ya man

Good op
Keep up the good work boys

report and move

>he didn't level DRG as his first job

boi...

kys you're not the original
I know because I'M the original and I didn't make this post

I had to follow the way of the samurai...

I liked NIN more at first...

I had to answer the siren song of punching, user.

Post fanart!

Probably my favorite scene in XIV so far

Is the rotation still hot garbage?

Good Evening

im leveling whm as my first job

-ld I post in?

NIN is the smoothest imo

anyone want to farm susano extreme?
aether
C. O.
no password

You look like the gladiator NPC

When was the last time you touched dargoon? It's pretty fun right now.

doggo farm?

Just caught my boyfriend erping with someone else. I can't believe it.

End of HW pretty much

yes

Aside from DRG for obvious reasons. I cant explain why but playing through HW as NIN felt fitting for some reason too

Maybe they were just chatting with their bro

I'd say Nastrond and Life of the Dragon keep you pretty involved. It certainly isn't boring. Maybe I'm biased, but DRG's always felt as fun as NIN to me. At the very least it's worth going back to so you can see for yourself.

The AF2 was good

Okay

Is that supposed to be a ruby carbuncle crawling out of the book?

I'm Totally-Not-Aldis. I mean, Aldis IS a MIDlander.

I just felt like the combos made the keypresses awkward for DRG, but maybe that's changed.

Nice, WHM is pretty good for dungeons at least.

I imagine it's eldritch tentacles.

I wish melee all shared the same gear

Recieving:
(No scat or permenant damage outside of bodily scars. No genital mutilation of any sort. No male characters.)
Extreme cock and ball torture, hard whipping to leave marks and draw blood, rough anal, anal training (progressively larger toys). One big thing I like is progressively wriggling down large cocks, horse cocks with flared heads are S+++. Doggy knots that engorge to the point of creating a bulge in my stomach are amazing, so large that they can't be retrieved without absolutely filling my insides. If in the ass having them pump so much that I ultimately end up vomiting it up is really good. Publicly satisfying someone (pet play) or being forced down to either perform fellato or be fucked. Loud moaning, screaming in pain or pleasure. Being put in stockades for public use. Being face-fucked to the point of vomitting. Oxygen deprivation. Physical abuse such as being punched, slapped, beaten and kicked. Being beaten to the point of unconsciousness and having my body fucked and abused. Being verbally or physically coerced into fucking animals (male or female horse, male dog or several other xiv animals such as courels, wolves, bandersnatch, dragons, etc.) Exotic cocks are a big thing such as shapely dragon cocks, unique barbed (not painful), nubs and bumps. Suffocation and being choked, examples because a leather belt tied around my neck and pulled. Being forced to orgasm while being suffocated. Giantress is OK so long as not completely swallowed - regurgitation is fine. Large beings/creatures such as werewolves are good. Being lifted by said large being/creature and used as a personal living fucktoy for the sole purpose of getting the being/creature off and or becoming a cum dump for it to shelve for later.

It'll be interesting to see how much of the leaks are true. One of them was adding body type sliders, and the subrace stuff.

hmmm, i don't remember summoners using those

Unless Blizzard does another 180 on WoW, they won't be willing to put that much effort into changing the game. Rudimentary model edits are usually shit, but take a lot of effort. I can't imagine adding a slider would be anything but that much harder. Subraces could work via skins though.

I really, really just want legacy servers. It'd be nice to revisit the game as it was when most of its players fell in love with it.

Cats also aren't that thick and busty, but artists aren't always faithful.

I dunno

I tried a vanilla server, once I saw people doing sale runs it killed the magic.

if you're reading this and you're a cute male elezen please post pics

thank you

sup

nth for miqo'te

They're still doing casting animation and other updates, but that seems like the next logical step.

How much did that one cost?

If cats could look thick and overall more mature, I'd consider actually playing one.

I think that's true for a lot of races. I'd play a morbidly obese lalafell.

No, man. I am Totally-Not-Aldis™

Me
>blue eyes
>1 scar
>dark grey hair with black highlight
>eyes 1
>Highlander

Aldis
>Black hair
>TWO SCARS
>GROSS BROWN EYES LIKE ASSHOLE
>LONG ASS EYES SIX
>SOMEHOW A FUCKING MIDLANDER

See? Totally-Not-Aldis™

>daily leveling dungeon
>healer literally is doing zero damage
>they are playing whackamole with the tiniest bit of damage
>take off grit to make up for the loss of damage
>"turn tank stance on tank"
i hate this game sometimes

I'll pick it up again probably in PotD 2.0, can't stand DPS leveling currently.

so is liora the pump poster? would explain A LOT

I've always wanted them to host a progression server that moves through the various patches at a somewhat accelerated pace, complete with events like that shifting sands one, or the scourge invasions.

That's Raim

That's pretty close to the EQ progression servers. They had a rough start but ended up being pretty fun, still has the issue of only one guild really dominating the server, which you'd probably see in regards to world bosses in WoW.

>not smugly saying you just wanted to give them more to heal because thats all they seem to be interested in doing

Did you tell them to DPS? That usually works for me, sometimes they argue.

literally who

you don't pay their sub brah

Oh that's interesting. I never played EQ, but I could definitely see those types of servers having population issues.

a DRAKN poster

Literally who?

Does anyone in Aether needs leveling roulette? I'm going on tank..

they dont pay mine either

There's no instanced content in EQ until the end of Planes of Power expansion. Even dungeons. Meaning you can monopolize rare spawns and even raid bosses.

Someone that's not Liora.

>it's a "tank pulls half the dungeon, pops zero cooldowns and bitches that the healer doesn't contribute with DPS" episode
I hate these goddamn reruns.

Someone that's not literally who?