/utg/ - Undertale General

Happy Birthmasikah Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/
>store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/undertale/cid=UP3893-CUSA08801_00-TFSHVCUTPS400084 On PS4 and Vita Now!
>fangamer.com/products/undertale-ps4-vita Physical and Collector's editions ship late September!

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo/

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc
-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

What if Omega Flowey and AM traded places?

cute nerds

The end approaches.

Do you feel it?

nyes

You would have a much more twisted Underground and a much more predictable way for the humans getting tortured.

If you're going to leave, then it's more like a new beginning.

Flowey's a lightweight compared to AM.

Nah. I just feel like it's just going to continue even longer, despite your Mayan calendar style questions.

Am I the only one that likes the idea of Chara and Frisk switching out?

Probably not.

>power is back on

oh happy day
Happy happy day.
Post happy things

Hey /utg/, take care of yourselves

Underswap.

It come with bonus cutesy Sans.

Purest canon ship.
Floridian?

Thanks user

yes Flroidian

The humidity has been something out of legend. Up until now, I swear I could feel moss growing on my skin. The AC feels like paradise

I'm glad you survived the storms. Here's a cute.

Peniswhizz the Dancing Meme has just spooped you're fave by transforming into their deepest darkest fear. What did they see?

Underswap has Chara and Frisk sharing a body?

>Undyne

What does eh really fear?
Well, during the date, she states she doesn't have many friends. She disguises her insecurity with hyper aggression. I'm not exactly what that could translate into. Beverly's fear of sexual maturity translated easily into menstrual blood. Bill was easily haunted by visions of his dead brother, but what does insecurity and loneliness visually translate into? Maybe a bloody cage? Visions of people ridiculing her? Maybe he puts her on a stage as a freakshow or something where she's chained up and everyone is pointing and laughing at her

Well, most of Flowey's fears would be kind of difficult to transform into, but his Omega form is already a combination of a bunch of things he finds scary. Being the victim of an Omega-type abomination would probably be pretty high up on the list.

That scene fucking killed my sides

>but what does insecurity and loneliness visually translate into?
Probably just darkness. Maybe a manifestation of a scene from the human-monster war like Ben got with the headless kid. Since his fear was also loneliness and insecurity, being the fat new kid who spent all of his time in the librarby.

>Well, during the date, she states she doesn't have many friends
When does she say that?

Alphys gets everyone she loves attacking her

When she sits you down for tea, she says she doesn't get along with everyone, and she doesn't have many friends.

Interesting. I don't remember that. Maybe because she was being a total sperg the whole time.

Yes, except they've all been fused together into one horrible Amalgamate.

Ben in the movie pretty much goes through this exact scenario. It's first triggered by the creepy librarian asking why he isn't spending his summer outside with his friends. Then the book he's reading starts turning pages to the picture of the kid's severed head in the tree from the Ironworks explosion. Then balloons, Easter eggs and the kid's headless corpse chase him.

So it'd probably be a scene from an anime, except hyper-realistic and depicting the humans massacring the monsters. Then one of the humans comes out of the book and chases after her, caked in dust.

Well yeah, she acts like a total spazzy sperg non stop so she doesn't feel so insecure. Now don't read me wrong she's not just just dome cuddly wuddly girl deep down in need of your luvin, but she does need a friend. She is in fact pretty tough, but as much as she can fit in on the training floor, she can't fit in with other people very well, which is why she holds Alphys so dear,.She has almost no one else. It's why she tries fighting you one last time, not simply because she thinks you're some irredeemable human demon, but because she honestly does not believe, in her heart of hearts, that anyone could accept her and want to extend friendship to her. That's what takes her so off guard when you take off one HP from her, She realizes you don't hate her, look down on her, or want to hurt her. She realizes you care about her, and it's at that point that the spear drops and the two of you get the hell out of that burning house.

Ahhh, now I get it. Explains why she's so crushed if you go on and kill someone afterwards.

Dead kids. Lots of dead kids. Her own dead kid, too.

Or when you kill Papyrus, one of the only other friends she's ever had.

and yet she doesn't care when you kill Asgore.

Guess she didn't like him very much after all

Undyne is friends with Gerson and Asgore and her subordinates and Papyrus and Shyren and probably Snowdrake and is girlfriends with Alphys
How many more friends could she possibly want

Only if you become her friend and don't kill anyone else. Though how anyone knew that you killed Asgore is beyond me when he dies in either case.

Point is she doesn't give a fuck when you kill him. I have no idea why dadfags keep trying to push that Undyne likes him or is close to him when she doesn't care if he lives or dies.
I suspect its just a pathetic attempt to copy Toriel's friendship with Sans because they can't accept Asgore is a piece of shit only liked by people who missed the point of the game

They probably didn't figure Asgore would off himself and who else would do it? But yeah, if you don't befriend her, she plans to go on a warpath to find you for killing Asgore.

oh
oh man, that would be absolutely brutal.

Exactly.
All that sympathy, all the love, all that mercy was fake all along, She now feels like she was right before, not only about humans, but about herself.

I couldn't bring myself to kill Pap period. I don't imagine anyone, let alone Undyne would forgive whoever was foul enough to murder him.

I think it's because she understands what's going on and what will happen when you meet him. She knows his intent and his gentle heart and holds hopes that everything will end peaceably, but deep down, she also knows his resolve and that there is a very good chance that the predictable will happen. She makes peace with the fact that she could very well lose either of you, mostly because she knows it's not because either of you are apathetic or merciless, but because the circumstances of the years have all been stacked on that meeting, and those can't be easily undone.

But then, she follows Papyrus' initiative (or it seemed to be his initiative) and decides the cycle can stop, and she walks in to stop you form fighting.

don't even humor him

>and yet she doesn't care when you kill Asgore.
She cares a lot, she just (very reasonably) doesn't blame you for it.
>* I'm sorry about what happened with ASGORE.
>* You were just doing what you had to.
>* It's not your fault he...
>* Ah, darn it.
>* I miss the big guy.
>* ...

How is the truth bait? I've never seen anyone but dadfags pushing the Undyne likes Asgore like a father meme. Fishfags don't care about him. Afphysags don't care about him. Momfags don't care about him. Asrielfags don't care about him. No one cares but dadfags and they keep making shit up to try and justify why any body gives a fuck about him.

Could a monster soul be taken by the deadlights?

>She now feels like she was right before, not only about humans, but about herself
But it's also too late. Because she trusted you, someone died. She failed her job as protector of the underground. She'll never trust anyone again. Especially not a human.

Yeah, that too. Sheesh, that's even worse.

Even Asgore hates Asgore.

Flowey would be especially fun because there's so many different ways his fears could be manifested.

I don't see why not.

Its the truth
No other characterfag cares about him. Asrielfags like Toriel, Torielfags like Asriel, Lizardfags like Undyne, Papyrusfags like Sans but no one cares about Asgore but their own shitty fans.

Replying to characterfag drama: Not Even Once.

While Asgore is not my favorite he's definitely in the top 5
Post pictures of Asgore, even if he's not your favorite

>Asrielfags like Toriel, Torielfags like Asriel
Reminds of that one doujin

What if Flowey is Wario

Same desu. And my top 5 are all very close.

He's my fourth after fish, lizard, and mom

I thought Wario was Muffet

It's never gonna happen

That's okay. I only posted that because it was the freshest dad I had.

Don't worry, momfags will never let people forget that they shouldn't ship Asgore x Toriel. They get personally offended by it

In some cases, yes.

Creators that believe in charrator tend to translate it to Friskator when doing Underswap.

Thank Dog she has a big manly skeleton to fulfill her physical and emotional needs.

Not having anyone pay attention to him? Having to face the repercussions of his actions?

Translation?

most likely "Asgore is shit and only retards like him"
but in Japanese
you aren't fooling anyone

Absolutely nothing.

Oh no, he fears some things
I imagine pennywise makes him envision an immortal version of himself, unable to die or find peace

Laughing humans, belittling him, throwing tomatoes and booing him

Its such an anime notion, too.

"The only way to communicate that she'll understand is by using your fists"

>push that Undyne likes him or is close to him when she doesn't care if he lives or dies.
Maybe she just respects him enough as a warrior to know you don't start a fight unless you're ready to die.

Exactly.

She knows that Asgore is set on getting that soul, and that you're set on escaping. Someone's gotta die, and she needs to be ready to lose either of you.

But she's not, so she answer's Papyrus' phone call and decides to intervene, which, all in all, worked out for the best.

and yet she gets mad when you kill Papyrus or any other monster even if they start a fight with you

Undyne doesn't give a shit if Asgore lives or die, at least not very much and that clearly shows she doesn't mean as much to him as dadfags keep trying to push. Its pathetic and sad

Remember, do not engage

yeah, I know. I've got him hidden and filtered

>remember, don't talk about the game

Papyrus was canonically haphazardly assembled from loose human bones gathered from the dump and that's why his thumb is on the wrong side of his hand in one of his sprite

Posting a picture of Undyne isn't fooling anyone here.

>this was Sans in a past life

Oh so I guess that's what this picture is about

Don't insult Vamos

That's a cute Frisk.

Its a dadfag so I doubt he would know the source

I'll insult the only rude blacksmith in the game all I want
Yes she is

nah, this is sans in a past life

Can you name a major character without psychological problems

Snowman

What counts as major? If it's only the big six, none are totally without. Monster Kid maybe if he counts, or Gerson.

The Barrier. One of the most vital characters in the game, literally does nothing wrong and says nothing horrendous.

Oh wow I haven't checked in 6 months and you guys are still alive, awesome
I've spent those months dealing with bug troubles that triggered mental issues and life's a living hell im still suffering through, I don't think i'm ever going to be able to live or be comfortable ever again in my house, so seeing this place alive is great.Sorry for the selfish blog post i'm going to literally kill myself over this dumb shit, going back to on-topic stuff.

>Undyne
>Respecting Papyrus as a warrior
k.

Go to bed MatPat, you're drunk.

I hope someone breaks into your home at night and finishes the job

Alright, /utg/. Select one character from Undertale. This character's memories can now carry on throughout resets. What happens?

STEVEN
AFTER
NOT
SURVIVING

And yet she threw a fit if you kill the RGs

She gets pissed if you kill the RGs.

Just face it that literally no one cares if Asgore died. Heck I'm sure Toriel would be happier and so would her friends

I will get a good night's sleep while serenely thinking about this image.

actually no

>Alphys
She builds ever increasingly harder puzzles and traps, makes giant robot suit and/or weaponizes the amalgams during genocide. During normal routes she'll become increasingly unhelpful depending on how you interacted with everyone. If you never kill during any of the runs, she'll eventually ask you to stop doing the runs. After that, she may help you finally save everyone.

Even the report happy back seat modders don't care. What more proof do you need? Literally no dadfags should still come here. You're not needed or welcome