/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Potentially! SKSE has an alpha version for modders to work on (not broad users yet) and the dev team is working on the project again.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Skyrim Special Edition, as that is where the future lies.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder thread --->

Other urls found in this thread:

skse.silverlock.org/
mega.nz/#!m4cWFbha!IwpyD13T6bBptproEzIknwSYyPSK6g6jCWyWEOjBb58
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29730/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IP post.

I really, really like this image

Special edition is 50% off. Should I just bite the bullet and buy it?

Ignore SSE shills !

Stop arguing on the internet

Quit blogging

No, SSE is hypertrash and will remain such for time eternal.

Reminder that there is a massive, organized effort in the Discord channel to kill this general. Anyone who denies this is a shill.

xth for holy shit i dont even know what the hell is going on anymore. there's like 3 different arguements going on at the same time

a) don't buy bethesda games
b) don't buy bethesda games that you can't mod appropriately

I really like that Namira and I'm not entirely sure why.
Guess it's because it's a happy medium between people making the prince of rotting shit either just some generic bint or a pile of bones.

whos the strongest daedric god bros

your waifu is a bitch

Don't support Bethesda until they stop with this paid modding faggotry. Pirate it instead

Too late. I bought it. I figured if I'm going to get it anyway, it's like they're paying me $20 to buy it while it's on sale.

not this fucking shit again

wait arent sheogorath and jyganigga the same guy? also i want mephala to tongue my asshole

>xth for holy shit i dont even know what the hell is going on anymore. there's like 3 different arguements going on at the same time

Forgot to add picture

This is all good points and you're the one I'm learning more about why it is this way. I used to be quite active in the Morrowind modding scene but I hated Oblivion and didn't get involved in Skyrim at all. I thought it would be in good hands and not plagued by superfluous bullshit.

Good choice. Be sure to a part of this games eventual evolution and start messaging modders of projects you enjoy to show there is support for SE versions of all the popular projects.

Objectively Papa Jyggs. Everyone else was afraid to 1v1 him m8.

Post your latest screenshot

They WERE, TES canon apparently assumes the hero of Kvatch went through all the DLC and became Sheo, Jyggalag is his own man afterwards even though we've yet to see him again.

So everyone, which did you prefer. Solstheim Bloodmoon or Morrowind bloodmoon.

And why?

>$45.00 USD
God damn, that's a lot for my poor Argentine wallet. Pretty nifty artwork nonetheless. Worth every penny.

Well hopefully someone more knowledgeable about skse will come along and help out sse, like scrawl did for openmw and distant land.

Anyone know what the tree-meshes in the centre are called, and if there are any decent replacers/retextures for it? Its causing some issues with my dyndolod setup - namely, the funky mesh in the distance

Don't buy Skyrim Special Edition until SKSE64 is released.

>buy

Am I pretty much forced to use an enb if I wanna deal with blocky character shadows? using ELFX if that matters

How difficult is it to learn to make gameplay mods? I have a few ideas, but I don't know whether I can really be bothered making the plunge.

OK /tesg/ for real, which one do I get?

skrim bloodmoon; its just more interesting, plus I like the backdrop of a devastated vvardenfell.

both!

enb does help tremendously but good ini settings are key.

skse.silverlock.org/
>hurr SKSE won't be updated for Special Edition
Dumbasses.

Regular.

Do you want the one with more mods now or the one with the brighter future in 1-2 years?

Same actually, though the nords in Morrowind felt more Nordly than any in Skyrim ever did to me. Way too many milkdrinkers in Skyrim, something about Bloodmoon Nords they were just more primal.

After ignoring the repeated urging of people in these threads not to buy either, and just pirate it, I would recommend buying 3 copies of each, because I think you're just stupid enough to actually do it.

we already know that idiot

There's enough of a duality between them that they are described as different individuals. That and after Oblivion they actually end up being just that.

Why would I pirate it? $20 for a game isn't that bad. That's like a bag of chips.

>thats like a bag of chips
fuck me imagine paying 20squids for a bag of chips

the hell kind of chips are you buying

Random brows because >ECE pulled up an attitude at me and I have to fix and fix.

>$20 for a bag of chips
Not even in my country you can buy these for that insane amount, user.

>food analogy
No, its like paying $20 for chips when you know someone pissed in the bag before sealing it

home grown potato chips

That wasnt a food analogy

>tfw cant decide which TES game to play

special edition just got script extender

But its in alpha

Play TESO :^)

What is that floating sword?

doesnt have script extender

SSE just got a script extender. Install oldrim skyui and oldrim frostfall

Because it's still $20 too much given to Bethesda.

I'm on Morrowind Online right now (TES3MP not TESO), super fun

>play skyrim for the last 11 years
>still pretends he hates bethesda
/v/ermin is disgusting

I've been playing their games for 16 years but I've only hated them for about 2/3 that time

Then uninstall the game and get the fuck out. /tesg/ is a bethesda zone

What cuteboy character is the best one in /tesg/

> getting a skyrim craving
> wanna mod to create a new experience
> don't wanna bother with all the shit that comes with modding (installing, checking load order, making sure everything works together, trial and error if things go wrong)
solve my problems pls

She's pretty!

whats the best mod for something like this?

What does that link have to do with SKSE64?

So that's how skeletons get inside of people.

are you serious

anyone else who would lowkey fuck molag bal

Hircine's entire head should be the skull. And Hermy shouldn't have a defined "head" at all.

I'd highkey fuck most of the pantheon because if you're in a position where they want to spill your princely seed into you (except maybe bal actually since le flim flam rape man and sanguine probably nuts for fun) you're probably as far into their graces as a mortal fuckhead can get, so you'll probably get some neat shit for it.

I like the only partial skull. And you can't really say it's a 'head', I just like to think he's just filling the space.
Alternatively chill out it's just a drawing.

yesirebob

didn't vivec have consensual goddamn intercourse with bal

Arurun

>his head is still attached
Into the trash it goes.

The bottom one looks like Arurun desu

Not them but, it's a mod Witchcat made. There's two .esps, one is to have the sword float behind you, purely as an accessory, or the regular .esp which adds the ability to take it from its holster. It's your choice.
mega.nz/#!m4cWFbha!IwpyD13T6bBptproEzIknwSYyPSK6g6jCWyWEOjBb58
No need to spawn it in, the item gets added to your inventory as soon as it's loaded.

oh hey nobody told me this hit the preview builds already.

You haven't been paying attention then.

Namira and Vaermina are cool looking.

I should make some alternative versions. Anyone have any suggestions? Remember it's classed as a 2H sword.

?
Where was anybody talking about it?

>Boethiah
Oy vey!

Several threads ago.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29730/?

Witch King Sword?

any general tips on pitfalls to avoid with skyrimprefs.ini? any easy changes that give good performance increases, or settings to avoid?

Several threads ago, the update was not out.

BethINI
If it's not an option in that then it either does nothing or actively harms your game.

Says you.

The last thread is 23 hours old. The thread before that, the only mention of it is "MO update never."

Well I guess the only answer is to kill yourself my friend.

>SKSE64 is out
So did they finally accept that months of no work means the project is dead and released what scraps they threw together?

>the bottom one
fucking christ I thought skyrim babies were a myth

Bethesda paid them in hopes that we'll migrate and buy things from the Creation Club as well.