>Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

>Lynfags back to being annoying faggots.

BIG

I want Mae at the top of my body!

tharja's best and canon

Sex 2D

stop ban evading spic

LYN IS ......

I guess we can use this one

Mae thread!

I agree with this

I really want to have rough and hormone-crazed anal sex with Mae.

Lyn is nothing more than a fad for all grandpas. Try and prove me wrong.

/fehg/ cuck literally seething.

a boring character and shit waifu who cucks you for Hector.

Anal press

You DID get a Summer Femui, right /feg/?

I will protect Lady Celica!

a worse lightning in most respects than lucina was

>The average antilyn fag rn

If a fad lasts 15 years it's not a fad

Cum inside Corrin!

I'M ON TOP OF MAE

Reminder that Lynfags are just as bad as Fateswakening faggots and want to ruin remakes with self insert faggotry.

Cumming balls deep in Clarisse's ass1

Why do people keep talking about an update when there's nothing in the google play store about an update?

Can we talk about shit waifus?

I've never seen a single s-supported 5* Clarisse. I'm convinced there's not a single real Clarissefag.

to bait you. they succeeded

>update data not found

her performance in every poll before cyl was "decent" at the most, like 4th place or something
her fans have been cancer for that long, but she sure wasn't popular for that long

Camus rerun when? Started last month and want to make an Eliwood/Titania/Cecilia/Camus team.

sure, who is your shit waifu user?

>just woke up
>Lyn in Warriors
>Project Octopath and Alliance Alive localisation confirmed
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2 releases this year
>EOV demo on 3DS eShop

Here are three supports as a preview for Order of the Crimson Arm's support cons.

Never change, /feg/

>Olwen but uglier and worse.
Lol

Thank you for the cute Mae thread, friend!

Would you mind telling me what place she ranked on her own games popularity poll user? Surely it was first place right? She wouldn't lose to some side character now would she?

It is the most cohesive part about FE7 and despite how easy it was gameplay-wise, it wasn't terribly design so I wasn't bothered by it either. I think it's a very well-done story, and I don't agree with people who say Lyn has is uninteresting or has no personality/development as a character. Such a shame about what happened to her after her story.

He's not straightforward. He's straight up retarded when talking to nobles and royalty, not knowing his place. And he gets a free pass because somehow that made Sanaki "liked" him. Ike was already a Gary Stu shonen protagonist in PoR and he became even worse in RD when they try to show just how much better he is than Micaiah. It's the first time in the series where a game with duo protagonists completely fucked over and sidelined one of the main Lords. Even Eirika and Celica weren't treated this badly. I find Ike to be a terrible, one-note character and I hate everything he embodies about the bias of FE writers/devs.

spill the beans /feg/
what does the sacred shekelels do?
i know you are hiding information
dont you care what happens to the kid?

We need to have a serious discussion about which FE girl you would want to sit on your face.

So THIS is the power of /feg/......woah.............

ok

Interview said we'll get it in October.

>get told why
>"not an argument sweetie :^)"
Kill yourself, Raul

What to do with my new Mae, Maefriends?

I love you

Cordelia

I would lick those armpits

i wish i woke up six hours later and didn't have to see this horseshit

>Tfw Ike is always too popular to be in base content
>Use as update bait for heroes
>Will be DLC bait for Warriors
Stop your relentless Ike-baiting already ISIS. At least with Warriors it wont work because no one is going to buy it to begin with.

Why is Julia cosplaying?

So that's what people with no lives do with their time, I see

Everyone has specials! (except Ninian)

>Lyn is a good character.
>But Ike isn't.
LOL

at least we'll never be /scv/

>meanwhile ike was always on top
>gets axe infantry'd in heroes
>no horse
>no ranged weapon
>shitty defensive stats instead of min-maxed atk and speed
>B skill that almost does nothing
>not in Warriors either
The Lyghtning accusations are correct desu

Are you all excited for Spat Emblem Warriors, now with extra anti-virgin protection?

Cordelia is my waifu

I love you too user

>Reminder that Tharjaanon married a literally who instead of his waifu
What an horrible person

Who has Raul/Luis' theme?

Why do Tumblr girls like gore?

>checking Serenes
>Warriors hasn't even been released yet and it's subforum already has half as many posts as Echoes

>tfw I still got him for free and he kicks ass
thank isis

Why is this fag Innes showing up in my army with shittier stats than Neimi?

Lute

Julia impersonates people so she can get their husband's dicks. Julia is a sexual predator!

>mfw Cadea and Navarre confirmed for Warriors
Thank god Marth finally has friends

Stop replying to yourself homosexual.

>the virgin innes vs the chad neimi

CAMUS RERUN WHEN CAMUS RERUN WHEN CAMUS RERUN WHEN CAMUS RERUN WHEN CAMUS RERUN WHEN is clive a decent alternative

at least with Ike I understand what they were going for even if I dislike that type of character and the way they executed him. Lyn is just nothing, ask a Lynfag why they like her and it's always just her design. They're glorified Tharjafags.

He gets passed because of Elincia and Sanaki isn't used to being stood up to like that and found it interesting. Remember that Sanaki is basically surrounded by politics who prop her up as the literal voice of a god, and then this kid storms in and, for probably the first time in your life, bumps chests with you.

I wouldn't expect you to realize that though given you've never played it, Luis.

Going splat on lyn's spats!

Will Alondite have Distant Counter?

>Caring for Shitarriors.

Clive is more like worse blue Xander

It'll have built-in nihil

No, it will have Quick Reposte 2

>Clive
try Roderick or Peri

Escape Route 2

>-atk +res
Eh, make her a magic tank. You can try to work around her lower attack (which is still pretty high) with a Hone Atk buff and other allies with Spur Atk, making her a enemy phase magic tower.
Gotta make use of the Owl tome effect.

He prefers the term faggot.

>Lyn was always liked since 2003
>So much so that she became an AT
>Her game and her place well in polls from the past except for the 2003 JP poll
>First people say it's grandpa's rallying
>then they say it's just a fad when she is getting more exposure than ever and never truly faded away in the past
>will continue to deny and deny because they LOATHE grandpa characters
>Always strut around as if they are be all end all of FE knowledge when everyone sees their bias
These people need to kill themselves or get run over, all this butthurt from these same faggots EVERY thread is unbearable just trip up, right now. Would feel the same if any other oldfag character was in Lyn's position so don't even go there

Is he sprinkling Warp Powder?

Yes.
I will promote at least two to 5* if so.

nyeah of course

>DEMOLITION_D
Based Demo

obstruct 3 and pass 3 both built in

>9 minuts in
>84 posts
You're a bunch of niggers

How does any of what you said not make Ike straightforward

Ike knows nothing about politics which is why he says what he says, later on he plays the game but hates it enough to quit immediately after he no longer needs it anymore

Obstruct 2.

>keep changing my summoner support every couple of days
I'm a filthy slut

built in Obstruct 2

Either a special seal that's exclusive to them that will boost their stats, or a special event that will turn them into Great Lords or something