/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Half AP Cost Campaign
Duel with the Three Knights-Four Cavalries and Monster Hunting
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC

>"1 Million Download Campaign"
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Facebook Campaign for 10k likes & 2k shares (Completed)
- 18 Saint Quartz
- 4 Summon Tickets
- 3 Golden Fruits
- 10 Mana Prisms a day for the duration of the Campaign (up to 130)
Da Vinci-chan's purchasable items weren't added to the shop for the duration of the Campaign.
>"1 Million Download Pickup Summon"
Period: August 31, 2017 (Sat) 7:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5*s Sakata Kintoki - Limited, Altria Pendragon, Altera, Jeanne d'Arc, Vlad III and Zhuge Liang (El Melloi II)
4*s Altria Pendragon [Alter] and Saint Martha
3*s Robin Hood and Boudica
Check the scheduled Rate ups for the 5*s: webview.fate-go.us/2017/0831_1million_cp/

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1504/63/1504639461326.jpg (embed) (embed)

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1114877/e501d161aa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best girl thread!

DEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATH
DEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATHDEATH

Delete Liz

Is this loss?

Vive la France!

Where's the real thread!?

go back to facebook

Get some sleep, NA. Wake up refreshed and ready to tackle these new 1/2 AP quests while we wait for Okeanos around the corner.

THIS IS NOW A CARMILLA THREAD
Post your carmilla images now

>Double (embed)
Now you're just doing it on purpose.

>still no fluffy vlad

exhentai.org/g/1114877/e501d161aa/

>Marie isn't in there yet

Martha is summoned as the (second) Ruler of Fate/Apocrypha instead of Jeanne:

What changes?
Who does Tarasque job to first?
Which Servant causes her to lose all patience and go full "ROAD RULER-DA!!! Please close your eyes for a bit, KAMI-SAMAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Why isn't there a fluffy Fluffy?

She ends up lusting for Seig's dragon dick anyways.

Why wasn't a Ruler summoned in Zero, then? Corrupted grail?

Maintenance

>What changes?
Sieg dies and the show has a chance of being good.
>Who does Tarasque job to first?
It might die against Spartacus.
>Which Servant causes her to lose all patience and go full "ROAD RULER-DA!!! Please close your eyes for a bit, KAMI-SAMAAAAAAAAA!!!!"
Karna would probably manage to piss her off.

>not dick punching seig's dragon dick into submission so she can dom him
gotta be a little bit more creative about it user

>medusiana

What the fuck is this?

When will it be over?

Isn't medusiana the japanese word for Medusa's snake hair?

Three more hours or so.

Please understand.

I guess Seig could lead the tarrasque into a pit kill it, drain its blood to bathe in, and eat its heart in the traditional fashion to actually earn stealing Sigfried's powers. The problem is that Apocrypha sucked, so it would probably just fight a big golem

Medusa Bullying Simulator 2017

Why would they? On the outset, it seemed pretty legit since the Knight-class Servants and their Masters were on the up-and-up. Who cares about Casters and Riders anyway? They and their mages are just sacrificial lambs for the grail.

Yes. The Grail is originally intended to be "colorless," and not have a will of its own, which is why Angry Man could control it despite Justeaze's consciousness still being inside it. Once it had a will, that will could decide note to summon the Ruler because the Ruler's mandate runs counter to that will's goals and intentions.

I would imagine if the Two Team failsafe was turned on a Ruler would be summoned though, I was under the impression that function was automatic.

Post best girl and her interactions with others

Probably either because it's wasn't ever really that out of control, or because Apocrypha isn't really cannon (which should be kind of obvious given the name literally means that)

>holy cow those Boudica doujins yesterday
>that one scene when she makes master's limp cock still inside her pussy hard again by some massive and hug-leglock and skillful pussy spasm contraction
The translation for that sequel can't come soon enough.

Medusa continues to be the best.

>she makes master's limp cock still inside her pussy hard again by some massive and hug-leglock and skillful pussy
It doesn't work like that

Who /saving/ here?

One of the craziest mangas I ever read.

I wish her card art was better. Still, I like how popular she is in spite of that. She's a cool queen lady.

Is that the dystopian monster girl manga I heard about?

>bathing in the blood AND eating the heart
You now have a Siegfried-Sigurd hybrid running around that could defeat Karna one-on-one.

>inb4 its okeanos maintenance

I agree that her design could be so much better, for a figure with such aesthetical potential. My first impression was that her art design was too bland, but it's been growing on me, mostly combined with her personality.

Had some similar thought regarding Artemis. They bascally wanted the Okusan public with that design.

Are they not the same person? I just thought those were slightly different versions of the same myth

Medusa contributed absolutely nothing and was a complete waste of space.

Either way, point is she never really expressed any real personality in the original VN, and had very few spoken lines of dialogue. Her entire purpose seemed to just be "the bodyguard in the shadows", and they didn't do anything more beyond that other than having her occasionally pop up as foreshadowing before the end. Despite having one of the earlier Servant battles, even that felt like it amounted to nothing other than shock value.
The flashbacks in hollow ataraxia and the inner torture she experienced over her own nature was what actually made her interesting.

ADORABLE. TOO ADORABLE.

I think most of the Medusa love comes from HA

There are at least 3 Cu Chulainns so hey

Okeanos is coming after the half ap free quest.

It looks pretty good in some CEs though since they make her eyes a bit smaller and are generally more dynamic when it comes to coloring/shading

Does anyone have a collection of his doujins? Please no imgur.

It's only dystopian if your racist and not into monster girls... Actually, it had an anime made, should be almost done airing.

/fgoalter/ what do I pick?

The second one. Fuck Sakura.

ADORABLE!!!

Daily routine

The first one. Fuck Sakura.

How does the guaranteed 4* when you do a 10 roll work mathematically? Like does it just look at your 9 rolls to see if you got a 4* and if you don't it rolls one? Or does one roll always have a 4-5* not counting whatever else you rolled? Basically how Jewish is it

Have mercy

Donzo

Sorry user.

If you haven't gotten a 4* in your first 9 rolls it'll change the last one, you can even see a special animation of the card changing colour

Help Sakura

I heard that manga has bullshit laws like if a Centaur girl is ridden by someone else then they are severely punished, even if the Centaur Girl in question allows herself to be ridden.
That sounds pretty dystopian to me, no matter how you look at it.

Boudicca is up there on my list of GO servants I'd love to see in a real war. She seems like she'd be a fun character to explore in a more serious context, especially if she had a good roman antagonist like Caligula or Romulus to match wits with.

>Donzo

>good roman antagonist
>Caligula

Maybe if they gave him any character at all besides being a huge nerofag

This will be a umu-free thread, no umus allowed past this line.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You didn't answer the question.

>Boudica and Gaius Julius fighting over who wants to see their family again more.
Fund it. But only after Boudica gets a redesign.

How much screentime does the teacher get?

Yes. It's a bunch of things actually, craziest stuff I read in a while. Came for the monster girl designs, stayed for the political and social commentary

Who would you go to Hawaii with for Spring Break?

Too much.

You're going to regret posting your progress when someone spoiler the shit out of you.

Enough to be annoying

Not enough.

Siegfried is from a german legend while Sigurd is from a norse one. Both have their origin in an older tale that has been lost but in Fate Sigurd is treated as the prototype of Siegfried.

The myths vary more than enough for them be considered different people. The only thing that really connects both myth is that they both got powers from killing a dragon and both their stories is about family feuds and vengeance that continue for generations.

That's enough man, go play your game.

Either of those match-ups would be great. Her hatred of ROMA causes her to act more like a Berserker whenever she gets a chance to tussle with the listless Caligula. Romulus, who does not even hold a grudge against Altera/Attila, would warmly consider her one of his subjects; something she'd take issue with as she died trying to have that NOT be the case. So you'd have a good contrast between those moments of mad vengeance and the more relaxed times she has with the rest of the cast where her persona as a loving royal matriarch shines through. Though, realistically, she'll probably wind up dying midway through the third act (if she lasts that long) to use her Noble Phantasm to protect the main protagonists or her need for retribution causes her to go full ALTER.

>kirakira kirakira's three times in a row

>posting the VN here
lmao you're gonna get spoiled even of stuff you didn't know

>that Martha athleticism in the background

She would be disappointed, but ultimately I am just a human and someone inhuman like Kiara can understandably lure people in without much effort

How is it then?

How fit was Kiritsugu?

Fate was my favourite route because it featured the most Taiga

this is quetzalcoalt, she is cool onee-san and loves lucha libre
say something nice to her

Why don't we play a friendly run of Hunger Games while we wait?
brantsteele.net/hungergames/

Someone post 'em.

Isn't this banned?

Smug Tamamo

Everytime I see Quetz I can't tell if they are male or female.

Smug Stheno

I would go with this cute, pure and innocent nun

Bryn!

The manga presents a dystopian society that is also peaceful and prosperous and contrasts that against a history in which this society is only one generation removed from regular and systemic dehumanizing (for lack of a better term) of entire species to justify wars of genocide and enslavement which put World War II and the Atlantic Slave Trade both to shame, which we are also shown still exists in some parts of the world.

The point is for you to think on it and decide if what you see is worth the price they pay in freedom given how different and worse their world is than ours, and its presented in a way where the answer isn't obvious and should lead a person to do some critical thinking about where they draw their lines on these issues.

Also cute centaur lesbians are there.

ChocoIllya