/nepgen/ Neptunia General #1292

Friends Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ZVLtfPTq

Neptunia staff discusses the future of the series: dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/
Noire's new English VA preview: youtu.be/tK9qNJEHkGk

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Patch 1.04 released for VIIR, adds a new VR scene and fixes several bugs: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR starts its first week with 15,775 total sales, the weakest of the series so far: gematsu.com/2017/08/media-create-sales-82117-82717

First Three Hours of VIIR Gameplay: youtu.be/iWndId2JR4M
Uzume's VA Plays VIIR: youtu.be/kGl0YT4iwWY
Virtual Reality Scenes (Japanese) can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCo_NyjkjTAGMu6MuqaEFMOg/videos
Translated Drama CDs for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

4GO to be released internationally on October 10th (US) and October 13th (EU). Steam release scheduled for early 2018: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/897235880334639104
4GO LE Pre-Order: iffysonlinestore.com/4GOLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ-qhs2dFgs&ab_channel=EdBangerRecords
youtu.be/zMZd5CCMosY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st (?) for Vert. My love.

You win this time, Vert poster. But Nepgear will have her day next time.

3rd for desu

Praise Neptune!

Praise Planeptune!

You're almost 100 posts early, pal

I'm gonna marry this girl one day.

Good night nepgen

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ-qhs2dFgs&ab_channel=EdBangerRecords

Will make a heart version of Rei Ryghts and Mina

I love Rom!

I love Nepgear!

Good morning, friend.
Nepgear is cute and a very good girl.

Good day, it's sad that there aren't more fanarts of Nepgear and Rom being cute together. What a shame.

I too wish to express my love for our goddess. Let's hope she gets a new game soon.

I love Gearnon!

Daily reminder

That's not what you got at all. Kurome is nothing like that in the game.

I want Rom to run up to me at the beach and ask me what that weird jelly-ish thingy is!

Why doesn't Uni have a baby when Nepgear already has one from their husband?

Posting non nep content

Lastation goddesses are infertile for the reason they need to collect shares by endless amount of sex, it'd be troubling if Uni gets pregnant by Gearnon when Lastation needs shares and Uni has to fuck oldmen.

What if she waits for her husband to settle down and stop cheating so he wouldn't be a bad influence on her daughter?

What a scary giant nurse.

But why would Uni need a husband if she can easily get shares and love from oldmen?

Compa can't be scary, she's too cute

I want to bully giant Compa!

Don't bully girls with giant syringes

I already put my dick inside her, every other night though.

You know, now that I think about it, while her syringe wouldn't be all that great at piercing the skin to inject its contents, it would work fairly well to enter...other orifices.

Don't bully the Compa, desu!

Not for lewd

Yeah, she puts it up her ass, she cums so much when she does that and she's turns very tight too.

I want to marry Compa and make her the happiest nurse in Gamindustri!

Wait a second, does loli Compa have the same hair style as Neptune?

I guess she just has shorter hair

When you say that you remind me that Compa is the happiest character and had everything go right for her.

>got her dream job, can even manage her own work hours. Patients love her
>best friends with her nation CPU, candidate and oracle. All her friends see her as ideal partner
>attractive and cute, can't even be sad about her looks
>not even makes others envious and hate her because she's helpful and nice with everybody
Sure, a husband would make her even happier, but she's already this happy

That smile is so precious! I want to hug her!

>Nepgear/Uni marrying an SI OC
>this level of retarded
Stupid hetshitters never change

Unsure if I want to pre-order that LE. I like that Nep USB though.

Yeah, she so happy when I cum inside her.

Autism knows no bounds- be it yuri fans or waifu fans. These idiots are not indicative of all waifu folks, just as certain idiotic yuri fans are not the sum of all yuri folks.

I will agree on the OC garbage however- that shit is downright heretical. (and creepy- and not in the good way)

Nurses can always be spooky.

Triggered, Ghostroach?

I want to protect Compa's smile!

Y'know, I doubt she needs protection. She does stands against gods and demons in the games, with something that even an angry drunkard wouldn't use as a weapon.

Please tell me White Heart is legal, because I'm about to violate the law. Violate her roughly and deeply.

I want to finger Yellow Heart until she cums, then tease her by rubbing my dick on her steamy, gaping pussy. Slowly put it in, and fuck her gently, and go rougher as we progress then suck on her big tits while caressing her ass.
Then stop right before she cums and leave her on the verge of cumming and have her finish it herself. She'd be begging me to fuck her more and I won't respond until she masturbates in front of me while telling me to fuck her hard and rough. Then hold her hands.

Oh, by the way, is it bully time yet?

She's legal and loving

Then I'll go in, and go in, and go in, like the US marshall and his three daughters.

I want to bully Blanc by telling her how cute and adorable she is!

I want to punch Neptune in the face.

Good morning /nepgen/ how everyone is doing today ?

D&D night was canceled on count of exploding toilet. Its kinda hard to run a game when you and your DM are busy mopping for hours while the other players just kinda hang out. At least they were good for conversation.

>exploding toilet
What the hell happened , was it a firecracker ?

Nah, plumbing decided to fail shortly before we began- I went out to fetch another table, and noticed the flow of water and the unmistakable aroma of sewer as I neared the public restroom (Which is next to the shed in which spare tables are kept.)

Its an old place and some of the pipes there are 40-50 years old so this happens from time to time.

Neptune versus the Infraorder of Brachyura.
Who wins?

bad as in ,,evil,, or bad as in ,,sucking at everything,,

Probably evil bad.

Otherwise, Rei is in grave danger.

I love Nepgear!

I love plut the cute !
Rei isnt neither evil and neither she sucks at everything , she is a cute nep that deserves to be loved !

>10 minutes later, user was spiked through the Basilicom wall like a javelin.

The new VR events for the neps are uploaded on the same channel that uploaded them before
Nep: both are around 2:40
Nowa: 3:09 and 2:26
Vert: 3:47 and 2:48
Blanc: 4:40 and 3:32
Special mention for Vert who is pretty cute in her events, Blanc keeps being shy

A good death. I regret nothing!

Rei is bad. At everything.

Rena for Nep 8 when?

Blanc the best.

I want to help Rei not be an incompetent failure!

Doesn't she get engaged to him in the end, despite Plutia trying to cuck her?

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume.

Good morning, /nepgen/.

I'm gonna make Kurome cry and you nerds can't do anything about it!.

I love to bully Kurome.

Good afternoon, /nepgen/.

I'm fine with this.

Come on, you know you'd like to see her cute side as she breaks down in tears. Don't deny that you'd like to give her a hug, that you would look so cool hugging your other self and protecting her from the bullying.

STOP
Post Iffy or lewds but not both

Have Iffy getting lectured by her surrogate mother on her dressing fashion.

Good morning uzume lover ! how are you doing today ?
Hello spankfag how are you doing in france ?

I'm desperately hungry and a bit bored, but other than that, I'm okay.

Hi! I'm Green Sister!

desperately hungry ? , dont you have any leftovers or atleast any snacks at your place ?

What is leaking between Uni's pants?

ice cream

She looks so happy, she probably got fucked by her husband

Shares

But who's?

Praise this cutie!

Too bad that she has a hideous voice to go with all that.

Sloths deserve no worship.

Seig Heil Purple Sister.

youtu.be/zMZd5CCMosY
That was fast.

Shouldn't that be Seig Heil White Heart?

I mean most of her attacks/skills sound pretty German.

Heil Histoire

Kanako has been getting a lower pitch for Compa since VII, try to compare to RB games - Vee is always too cute and fits Compa.

Shut your whore mouth.

Imagine being a casual RPG player who played both cold steels without seeing the scene where Rosine is revealed as a squire of the church, and then seeing all this CS3 info that assumes you knew about it.

I think there's a trails general around here somewhere, but it sure as hell isn't here.

Hey, buddy, I think you got the wrong thread. The Falcom general is 2 blocks down.