/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Angie's cousin edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 9/14/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

mika!

drg big fuck

Cute!

I love my darling husband!
Farmer Goth

chiaki

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!
Zooey is cute

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

/drg/ big international orgy!

I doubt any girls would show up anyway
Everyone just starts fucking the most feminine looking guy

komaeda long fingers

Lure Poyo with drugs
not sure about the rest.

drg world peace through world fuck

Why are you so horny, /drg/?

lure poyo with gyaru clothes

Mugi!

Ishi!

>tfw I'm such a shit person I can't get shipped with anyone even on the internet
Truly despairful

you know why

Saihara has to solve the mystery of why he's so sexy

That's what you get for being a meme and having only one nut

Lure Moe-tan by mentioning goth men?

OMAR!!!! I LOVE HIM!!

>this is how DICE tried to cross the border on their American crime prank tour

OH SHIT HERE HE COMES

Fuck off. She said she doesnt do drugs anymore

HIDE YO WIVES
HIDE YO KIDS
AND HIDE YO HUSBAND

I want Moogi to fondle his boner dripping cum through wearing frilly pink lacy panties.

Nice

THIS THREAD IS A NO HORNY ZONE
Hornyposters go awey!!!

too late he captured his beloved saihara!

I want to fug Ishimaru!

/drg/s fault.
Those damn womenaces

Kiri isn't strong enough to lift Naegi, he weighs 52 kg she weighs 47. She does no strength training..

Feel free to post the ship you want but if you reply to me it makes it seem like you want to make this into some contest or something.

cursed pairing

Not him,but what about this?

What if I'm horny for you?

Sex is overrated tbqhwy, more cuddling
and hitting, choking, and degrading, but those aren't exactly sex.

Oh yeah, forgot to ask, but did they announce anything remarkable in the switch conference

You're fucking creepy

But he's come prepared!

Same.

Anime girl power.

Whew, das a hot pic

god i just want to pound kiriboy
i'm thrusting my hips imagining his tiny little beta butt as he moans "men can't be raped so this isn't gay"

Guess that explains Maki's and Mukuro's powers then.
Lightweights under 50 kg/low 40s normally can't do squat desu

Genocider also

Only thing they have going for them is that it's likely they'll be faster than heavier women, but won't hit nearly as hard.

Kind of weird desu.

I just want to see him lose his composure as we break the rules together and release all his pent up frustration and inhibitions!

I want to enter Ishimaru's room after he has finished masturbating, sniff the air, then smile smugly saying I've caught him and watch as he squirms to explain it

You actually believe that? Wow, she is manipulative.

Is Angie evil?

Beautifully evil? Yes.

>those eyes

Kowai.

I bet he masturbates at the thought of sniffing Mondo's used clothes after they have had a workout session together.

Angie is... CUTE

Posting best girl!

it came out about as shitty as I expected for a low effort sketch, but i'm glad it still conveyed the concept of DICE trying to cross the border after putting on fake mustaches and dyeing ronald mcdonald's afro

jesus christ

Tfw no Mukuro vs Maki 1v1

himi sexy million year old witch

himi lazy excuse for lolicon bait
himi kicking out of bars for lying 'but I'm actually a million year old mage'

WEEWOO

I want her to sit on my lap.

I need smug Kaede's

t. Saihara

Tenko breaking your kneecaps for being a gross pedo freak kys

>best girl poster is a good artist
this fact makes me very happy! i feel like i've seen you on twitter

The best part is the disguises worked. Somehow. Even when they had at LEAST $5000 worth of contraband between them.

Please I need help, my son hates being homeschooled.
Yesterday. during our scheduled Tulpa Hour, my 7 year old refused to be cooperative right from the start. Eventually he threw a tantrum, telling me "I don't want to learn about Tulpaman anymore. This is stupid. I wish I could go to regular school like all the other kids."

Needless to say, I was devastated. I tried to tell him that the reason I homeschool him is because the public school system does not respect our beliefs and practices. I reminded him of the time his first grade teacher called child services because I kukuku'd at her during our parent-teacher conference. He didn't want to hear any of it though, so I just left him alone to do a Math worksheet.

I haven't talked to him today yet, and I'm trying not to be upset at him, but it's so hard. Please, have of your children gone through this phase with homeschooling, and if so how did you handle it?

>ouma tries to seduce saihara, drops his pants, shakes his butt
>saihara glares, narrows his eyes and drops this bombshell
>"sorry, I don't eat junk food."
>leaves

That's fine, I'm used to being lonely anyway.

She is a cop now?

himi good idol

I am so sleep deprived that I just bursted into rib hurting laughter after reading "Tulpa hour" thanks

That picture needs to get "i sleep" memed on it

>and then Maki pulls his briefs down and says
>a hot dog now and then wouldn't hurt
>Ouma panics for a bits thinking this is going towards futa

Put him in "THE CAGE OF THE CHILD"
KAGONOKO REMIX BLARRING ON THE SUBWOOFER FEAT. KOREKIYO

SMASH THAT MFing FLOORBOARD

>maki smiles, grabs ouma, slams him down on the bed and positions herself of top of him
>he rims his ass while jerking him, then afterwards, she undoes his bib from his neck and uses it to pat the extra juices from her face with a shit eating grin
>'i'm lovin it'

EXTREME BASS BOOSTED KOREKIYOS THEME

Hot

>Maki spitting in Omar's mouth

oh ha, I actually haven't posted any of my art on twitter (yet), so my style probably just looks familiar. it's @yuyukaririn
If you're who I think you are we've probably run into each other a whole lot for the past 9 months, lmao

W E W
E
W

naegi soft mouth feminine mouth kissable lips

Korekiyo fashion

Korekiyo master of glout (goth clout)

peko big mistake

gonta fancy bra

Oh, it's you! Nice! Love your style, would pay you to draw more Oumas. And yes, I am exactly who you think I am. We just keep running into each other lmao. And I have been that exact chicken before.

what colour should kirumi dye her hair, /drg/
choose something pretty, I have autumnal brown in mind

When did /drg/ become so social?

marry himiko

ash brown is a lovely color! Auburn would look pretty too.

This is a cool Maki picture I have seen on Twitter a couple of times. I feel like it makes her angryness cute and grumpy.
It's also artsy and cool and I would like a short DR film in this style.

i think grey or black fits her, it makes her eyes more relevant