/hsg/ - Hearthstone general

This week Tavern Brawl

Upcoming Nerfs: us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/21029448/upcoming-balance-changes-update-91-9-5-2017#latest

>deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.net (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>/hsg/ """Tourney""" Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthpwn.com/decks/657923-wild-nzoth-mill-rogue
uk.ign.com/articles/2017/09/14/designing-hearthstones-death-knights
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B-bump..?

>see Tavern Brawl
>neat, maybe this is my chance to play with DK Rexxar for a bit since I'm poor
>Hunter is a shitty deathrattle deck

Anyone have a wild mill rogue list? Tired of all these priests.

Unless you specifically burn their Raza/Anduin combo, they're rather thankful for all the cards you give them, so they can combo you to death with them.

is it finally over?

manlets, when will they learn

So it's pretty much guaranteed that priest will be OP after the nerfs? Did blizzard see no cards that might become a problem in the future for the priest class?

Who is the least shitty of the 3?

it's op now, what matters is if stronger more aggro mid range decks come back with jade druid being nerfed, but druid probably wasn't fucked with enough

>tfw you realise these brawl decks are how blizzard thought the meta would turn out

Druid and warlock are both high tier. Better than mage even.

ding dong, /hsg/ is dead, finally you can rest in piece hearthbabs

I saw a hybrid n'zoth one that used gang up n'zoth to fucking annhiliate other fatigue decks.

Can't remember exactly how it went, but may be something to work with.

Found it: hearthpwn.com/decks/657923-wild-nzoth-mill-rogue

>in casual trying to complete my play 50 warlock card quest
>run into a net decking faggot playing raza priest
>play this little cutie after he plays raza
>burns his DK
>he instantly rage quits
AHAHAHA

a story to tell your friends

I have none
That's why I'm here

>try brawl
>mage mage mage mage mage

Will the nerfs fix the meta? Or is druid still going to run ramp-ant?

>1 week until Priest meta

the nerfs will just push priest to being the best deck which will suck just as much

druid and priest are both basically "jerk yourself off until you win" decks so people hate them

>1 week until ultra aggressive decks

SV is even deader if those lootbox rumors are true. It smells of desperation.

If all you wanna do is masturbate while playing why not just play Wild?

It's not even that good. Beat it fairly easily with Hunter.

>I saw a hybrid n'zoth one that used gang up n'zoth to fucking annhiliate other fatigue decks.
I just assumed all wild Rogue Mill decks ran N'Zoth/Belcher/Deathlord, since it's the best stall engine and Deathlords help mill.

Why do manlets even bother lifting?

>have 5 minions in hand, including Lich King
>Dirty Rat hits my Raza

Looks pretty similar to mine, but it needs Sulking Geist. Probably the only deck where he's actually good since he helps mill.

Both are ded game anyway thanks for your alice in cockland expansion killed half player base SV

>ded
>they just announced the 12 mill event
?

pouring money in an event doesn't mean that the game is neither good, nor active

smite and hon also had multi million events

>game gained 2 mill downloads in 2 months
>somehow that doesn't mean anything

That's a lot less impressive when you realize that people create 100 accounts while rerolling their starting packs.

>super mario run had 100m downloads!
>btw only 1m of those were purchases!

You don't download the game again when you reroll, that's why they say downloads instead of players.

Greediest deck with decent win rate?

big priest

Big druid

>HS is deader if those free fight promoter rumors are true
Blizzard would never give players free epic if they were not desperate

iOS doesn't let you just clear the app data like android does, so you need to reinstall the game.

>using ios
nice meme

Nobody is dumb enough to reroll on ios, it's such a hassle to do it. They're better off doing it on emulator if they don't have android.

I don't use it. Japan does.

It's really easy to burn them though. They run close to max hand size for most of the game, so when you get a big turn going you easily burn 4-5 cards. Also with the Valeera turn it's definitely doable to survive enough to mill their shit.

Good morning, I have the spectate quest, anyone cares to let me watch their uber skillz ?

EU Saperlipopet#2708

So..this is the power of 12 millions download..woah..

>SV stream community is dead in west
Suddenly the game felt less cancerous.

Twitch doesn't always correlate to actual numbers of players. I mean, Smash is hugely popular, but look at how little views it gets.

N-nobody?..

that's because smash is a casual game

Sorry brah I'm Murrica server player

>Tr4sh has more viewers then melee
it's wrong, you're wrong, kys

You want our sympathy, you degenerate?

Cool story, friend. I hope someday Warlock gets more interrupt cards like gnome.

Does the Druid deck have Webweave? I remember when people complained about how weak it was, when it was revealed, Team 5 said it was one of the stronger cards in the set and had to be nerfed a couple of times.

If you want to play Hunter anywhere, your only option is the Hunter Naxx class challenge. That's it.

Hearthstone's a casual game. So is Shadowverse. I think what you're looking for is "party game."

yes, 2 webweaves

uk.ign.com/articles/2017/09/14/designing-hearthstones-death-knights

Fairly interesting look at what could have been or what might come in the future.

honestly if webweave was cheaper it would be storng as fuck, its great removal

but for 5 mana you either get 1 to 6 1/5 taunts or 2 poisonous cunts
most druids run black knight and the DK now anyway so they have the removal
even seen a couple run that "remove 1 minion draw 2 cards" thing

Please EU friendos, help me !

Guys, can you help me figure this card out? It was Formerly Chuck's Old Shredder and now it's Chuck's Old Shredder? I just don't get it.

To be I think webweave could be pretty decent at 4 mana.

It makes no sense tho. The 1/2 poisonous beast is costed at 2 mana with the choice to be a 1/5 taunt instead. Why does it cost 5 mana? Id understand 5 if it was choose one summon 2 spiders or 2 scarabs (probably op though)

Just stop it

you're getting filtered buddy. It's just sad now.

>Formerly Chuck's Old Shredder and now it's Chuck's Old Shredder?
You hade one job.

Remember Ball of Spiders, my friend? Now that did not make any sense.

It's a perfectly fine effect, but the class didn't really need it, and saying that if a card was cheaper, it would be played doesn't mean anything. If yeti cost one less, people would start playing it.

This hasn't been funny in the last twenty threads.

>If yeti cost one less, people would start playing it.
its relevant to this card because it was originally intended to be cheaper. And druids core weakness has always been hard removal of big minions. (its their only weaness left, please.)
If webweave wouldve covered that up, albeit in a rather unreliable manner it wouldve helped the class a lot.

So, the Rogue DK was orginally going to have a Hero Power that allowed them to discover a secret from any class? I'm glad they didn't do that. That wouldn't be very fun or good.

I'm also glad they didn't make Hunter DK a N'Zoth for Beasts. Honestly, I'm disappointed they did with Warlock. It's lazy and having every deck able to summon a full board a couple a times a match is not healthy for the game.

It's a shame they made the Priest DK the machine gun it is today. The Resurrect the highest cost minion seems better. And that first Warrior DK seems really interesting, but would be insane at that mana cost considering armor.

Tfw too poor to afford Hearthstone, suffer in Shadowverse instead

at least you have qt lolis

It's true that Druid's weakness is single target removal, but Webweave would never realistically patch that weakness up simply because the spiders are so easy to counter. If you need single-target removal, you're playing against a control deck, which has plenty of boardclears to easily dispatch the spiders. If you're playing against a midrange deck, then they likely have small minions to trade away the spiders. The spiders even have 2 health as opposed to 3, so they die to everything relevant. Playing the neutral 3 mana 2/2 with stealth would oftentimes be better than Webweave, even when it was 4 mana.

Isn't clearing a lot of weak minions also their weakness? I mean druid has swipe, but you aren't gonna kill anything that's above 1 health with it.

> 5 wins warrior or paladin
> Warrior in this brawl

That was fast

So, are you the dude that always posts Kanna, or are several people independently posting Kanna?

Hearthstone is a F2P game how can you not afford it?

S P R E A D I N G P L A U G U E
P L
R A
E U
A G
D U
I E
N
G

I have been kanna posting more recently yes but I doubt that im the only one

Yeah, that's true. It takes like a month of playing and doing all your dallies and Brawls, but by the end of the month, you'll have a decent meta deck. Particularly since Jade Druid isn't very expensive. But that is a whole month of getting your teeth kicked in, so...

Not that guy but don't you also get matched against other shitters who are also just started playing?

What's the best C'thun deck out there? Wild preferred.

Please fuck off with your jungles.
That secret was a getaway kodo

Should I craft Fandral or Tirion? If I get Fandral I have a full Druid deck, if I craft Tirion I'm missing like 3 more legs

TAMASHI TO SENJO GA DAICHI

KOUSHIN SEYO

what are we gonna do bros, /svg/ is just doing whatever they want

Japanese plays SV on DMM tbqh fampai.

I want to marry Luna!

I stopped laddering in SV long before the first expansion released, occasionally logged in for free packs. Is mid-sword or aggro sword still good?

I enjoy playing fast aggressive lists.

let's stop ruining their general /svg/, they have their own problems too :(

It's because you retards go into their threads write shit like that which does nothing but stir them up even more.

DUBKEKS, PREPARE FOR SHITPOSTING

Yeah, for awhile. But eventually you're in with Golden Warriors and Druids at Rank 19. I suppose if you really only play for dailies for a month, for most of it, you'll be fighting slack-jawed losers.

There's C'thun Warrior and the C'thun/Kun combo deck in Druid. That's it.

If you ever intend to play Paladin, craft Tirion. Fandral is really good in Druid, but he rotates next shift over, so it's up to you. What legends are you missing if you craft Tirion?

List looks good, maybe just increase the number of Wind Gods. Take out Alwida I guess, too slow.

>no luna warlock alt hero
life is suffering.

>not crafting your boy

>played BRM to end of TGT
>build only one viable midrange paladin
>it went obsolete right after that
Not again, HS is as much F2P as bashing your head against the wall

THE NAME'S LEVI
DON'T FORGET