twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for stupid cunts without mics

C H A D

first for this webm

what the fuck

The VSS is garbage

Anyone who thought there wasn't Elo in fpp never won a game

Who is this goddess?

It's good if you pussy drop because you won't get enough stuff for a decked out UMP
Because a decked out UMP is like objectively superior in every metric I can think of

Why she does this?

scouting

Honestly didnt think there was MMR, I ended up ranked 300

You can put a scope on an UMP
Rangefinder I guess, the vss allows you to determine distance through the markings on the scope

>his name starts with "twitch"

>my default server is AS now
serber issues or retard devs?

>his name is a popular culture reference

>his name is his IRL name

Unranked TPP when?

I don't want to deal with virgin tryhard shitters all game long

>his steam name is dingus and its on the 13th page of the search results. It's the one with the banjo penguin.

you got me

I think it's okay to speed up the flow of games by shortening bluezone times in high elo games.

nah fuck you I'm already running like crazy

was it not there? Some fucking dude told me to add him and said exactly that. If your fucking name is one of 2000 make a different name or add people your damn self.

I'd agree if you could see the starting safe zone as soon as you get in the plane and being in the blue zone means instadeath.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD

>I'd agree if you could see the starting safe zone as soon as you get in the plane
This, maybe even make it advance on it right away, but compensate for the 5 minutes of prep time being lost by making it slower

lads weren't they supposed to stop binding crouch jumping to 1 key this patch? mine is still on 1 key

>have a so-called gaming laptop
>get average of 50fps with frequent drops to 30-40

Will they make this game more compatible with low end systems or am I gonna have to deal with it?

how do you see your fps while playing?

They make optimization passes with each patch. I'd love to say yes but I doubt it.

WHY IS IT CONSTANTLY SETTING MY REGION TO ASIA AFTER EVERY GAME
FUCKING REE I AM NOT A GOOK

ded thred

>Be me
>See camper rushing into a closed room
>He knows I'm coming
>I throw a flashbang into the entrance of the room because I know the camper is already aiming at the door
>Breach into the room with shotgun
>Die in miliseconds because the flashbang is useless

WTF I thought the flashbang was intended to be used in that specific scenarios, but it was totally useless. I don't know if it was because the effects are so light that you can still playing without problems or if it was because flashbang range is fucked up.

its the new "sorting hat" code they added where it fits you where you belong according to play type

Phew, at least it isn't putting me in NA, those fucks can't win anything

>tfw I always goof on the gooks even though most of my wins where when I was teamed with them

right click steam icon -> settings

thanks bud

I can't stop using the UMP guys. Help me.

>cant stop using the most multifunctional gun in the game
what guns will you drop an ump for? Say you have a sniper or M416 and an ump and you come across an AK, do you drop the ump for the AK?

If I have 5.56 weapon already yeah I drop the other one for the UMP, unless I feel like sniping. I'm no good with all the 7.62 guns, except for the occasional moment of brilliance with the Kar 98.

Range is fucked up
You're useless if it actually hits you, try it out sometime

That is the correct way of doing things
UMP+m16 is god

I'm top 0.5% in duos, and consistently get 10+ kills, and my duo partner is lower ranked than me.

However in solos I can't seem to do shit. It just seems like I kill a guy who runs straight at me, but by doing so some other asshole gets to flank me while im dealing with the suiciding idiot.

what the fuck gives?

Being good in duos and squads doesn't translate into you being a good solo player. In duo/squad you always get a second chance when fucking up while in solos it's one mistake and you're dead.

You get carried in duos.

To me it reads like your teammate is an excellent supporting player. You're getting carried my dude. Keep playing and get better, practice is key.

It's rather easy to predict where duos will be in that mode
Solo is much more chaotic
Work on your mapawareness, I guess

>5 kills with the kar98k
>die to the game sperging out in top 3
>don't mind at all because it was a fun game witht he kar98k

I love the kar98k!

solo brings out the worst of every play style. The chads go super hard in the paint with the ride or die shit and flock to noise, and the virgins are most likely to attack because they know it's only one other person that they need to kill.

>land in bumfuckistan, away from everything
>make my way to the first circle, blue wall behind me
>finally reached the first zone
>check top right corner
>only 21 people alive

That's every game for me, never more than 30 alive after 1st circle closes.

Do you guys play in FPP or normal?

FPP

I'm constantly the one calling positions, spotting people, killing them etc in duos. An average game ends with me having at least double his kill count.

Solos just feel like a fucking random mess that I can't get a read on. People have s12s and hide in corners of buildings while dying to the blue in FPP. People run out of the blue on 2 hp and die instantly, but only after giving away your position. People ram into trees and shotgun you only to instantly die themselves

Weird. I get 30 or so people at around the second circle. I played a game where we were still over 40 at the third circle a couple hours ago.

EU, if it matters

Just land in Pochinki/Yasnaya, loot up and follow the gunshots from a distance. Also always ALWAYS move while being aware of cover.

>drop quarry first time ever
>fudge up landing, end in rock chute
>game is over before it began

sasuga pubg

Reminder not to hit things with motorcycles now:
streamable.com/i35b4

>land next to untextured building
>run in and grab a gun before they load
>textures load and I'm stuck, floating between a wall and a cabinet
>game over

The mini-14 is fucking retarded

What the fuck is she doing?

How to get top 100 EU/NA:
>drop and get a vehicle
>drive to remote place barely anyone goes to
>loot up
>ignore first circle
>keep looting
>start moving when second circle closes
>make out the best possible spot on the current map as soon as the second circle has closed
>switch from virgin to chad and blast the cuck camping in this place
>let people know you're there, shoot out of every window
>if someone approaches, fire shotgun randomly to make them fuck off and then shoot them in the back
>if circle moves away from you get back into your vehicle and repeat

But that's boring.

How can I better tell where I'm being shot from? I can never fucking tell, and always take cover on the side of where I'm getting shot at >_>

Better headphones maybe? Or just use headphones if you're using speakers.

Listen for the boom, not the whizz of the bullet passing you
It's the sound that comes later when the enemy is far away
Also use decent headphones and disable any surround settings, the game is in stereo

Endgame is fun but everything until the end is tiresome. I usually just tab out of the game and browse /v/ or youtube until it's time to move again

Drop at the school or the military base then. It's fun all the way.

Drop pochinky, always fun
>first minute is often already a little skirmish
>next few minutes is huntan time
>generally close to or in the circle, not a lot of trecking involved
>tons of activity around the place, so lotsa huntan possible after you leave the town
generally never grow bored there

>I usually just tab out of the game and browse /v/ or youtube until it's time to move again

my nigger, i'm alt-tabbed in top 20 right now waiting for the next circle

What's your loadout you madman?

>laptop

>wake up
>check out the new leaderboards
>mfw in the double digits
>mfw ranked above professional players
>mfw first game of the day is against BreaK
>choke in top 10

>he doesn't have a laptop that can run pubg at 70fps to play while on the move
how are you going to take your desktop to work/a train/other houses user-chan?

Problem with pochinky is no cover when leaving town

Going north past the church is okay
The other directions not so much

>some guys dies in the red zone
>take his ak and kar after the zone stops
Thx fella

I had good luck crossing the eastern field by starting at the checkpoint area, going North East.

what

>leaving the house

>leaving your bed to sit at a desk

I don't even know the last time I used a chair

That's why you get a desktop. You're not addicted to your bed, you're addicted to the computer. So move the computer to like a treadmill and bingbangbong you're fit in a week

>FIND SNIPER
>NO ATTACHMENTS OR SCOPES
>FIND A SHIT LOAD OF ATTACHMENTS OR SCOPES
>NO SNIPER

I SWEAR THIS SHIT IS RIGGED

How fun is this game to play solo? I'm thinking of picking it up even if it will run like shit on my 1050ti

>he dosn't find a SKS with SR silencer, 8x scope, extended mag, vertical grip, level 3 armor, level 3 backpack, level 3 helm, 3 medic bags, 3 first aid kits, 3 painkillers and 300 rounds of ammo in the first house he goes

look at this faggot and laugh

Daily reminder that if you prefer an SKS instead of a Karabiner you're a shitter

daily reminder that if you do less than 40 kills per round you are a shitter par excellence.

Daily reminder that if you don't have a shotgun until at least 15-20 remaining you're a shitter

Daily remind that people that call the Kar a Karabiner are poindexters

>tfw final circles are in urban environment
>tfw you still have your double barrel shotgun
>tfw they die instantly because they're cocky faggots who expect everyone to have ditched their shotguns

It's just a worse M16.

Why are solo games so cancerous?

because people don't care about winning and just want kills

>choose Asia server one fucking time just hoping by some miracle it's full of North Americans since the North American server is full of fucking chinks
>it's not
>now asia is stuck as my default server

I swear to fucking god fucking chinks need to get gassed

>drop crates at cancelpol
>find mini14 and kar98 in 1 lootpile in a warehouse
>loot it
>shotgun shooting at me
>misses a bunch
>run out of the warehouse
>another guy with a shotgun aimed at me
>kills me in 1 hit

fucking cancer game

Asian servers are EZ PZ, you are trash. I only have like 50 hours and have gotten 3 solo chicken dinners on AS servers because they're so bad at shooters.

I've been playing this game for 8 hours now and 98% of the time I die from some faggot who has a gun before I touch the ground even though I hold W all the way down, or is some camping fucking nigger afraid to move because of sound

I guess if I don't want to play this game like a timid little bitch I have to leave every server until I find one with rain so these autismal faggots don't hear my footsteps and fucking freeze until the fucking wall kills them huh?

Oh wow I put two shots into a guy with a double barrel at 4 feet range and he just shoots me down with a pistol

And the air traffic controller tower i always go to for loot is fucking empty all day, what the fucking shit I guess they fucking nerfed it

Un fucking believable

I never tried you fucking stupid nigger I'm not playing with that shitty lag just to win, kill yourself