/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Half AP Cost Campaign
Duel with the Three Knights-Four Cavalries and Monster Hunting
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC

>"1 Million Download Campaign"
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Facebook Campaign for 10k likes & 2k shares (Completed)
- 18 Saint Quartz
- 4 Summon Tickets
- 3 Golden Fruits
- 10 Mana Prisms a day for the duration of the Campaign (up to 130)
Da Vinci-chan's purchasable items weren't added to the shop for the duration of the Campaign.
>"1 Million Download Pickup Summon"
Period: August 31, 2017 (Sat) 7:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5*s Sakata Kintoki - Limited, Altria Pendragon, Altera, Jeanne d'Arc, Vlad III and Zhuge Liang (El Melloi II)
4*s Altria Pendragon [Alter] and Saint Martha
3*s Robin Hood and Boudica
Check the scheduled Rate ups for the 5*s: webview.fate-go.us/2017/0831_1million_cp/

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1504/63/1504639461326.jpg (embed) (embed)

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Best girl

>Evil Cat of Cuckoldry

Any mathfags can confirm my calculations or tell me if Im wrong?

>WEEKLY
4 Quartz per week
2 Quartz from Master Missions per week
1 Ticket per week

>MONTLY
5 Tickets from the Mana Prism Shop
24 Quartz per month (total)
9 Tickets per month (total)

>Etc (not counting quartz/tickets from events, singularities)
20 Quartz per 50 days

Which means that I can gather 248 quartz and 63 tickets till April (210 days away)
Is this correct?

You can get them even faster using your wallet.

what should i farm with these half ap free quest event?

Which to remind you 145 rolls isn't really a lot.

Proofs obviously.

Plus maintenance quartz too

Farm whatever stage has whatever ascension item you need for whatever servant.

Yo, Boudica says she loves you in one of her My Room lines.

And quartz from clearing Okeanos/London/America.

brantsteele.net/hungergames/

post 'em.

mana prisms, QP and EXP

Scat

>I don't really hate people like you. Aa..... no, no. Things like this must be conveyed properly else I'll end up regretting it later. I like you. As a Master, and as a person, I really like you.
That's hardly a confession as it can also be taken as her simply liking the protagonist, not necessarily loving them.
And even if it is really love, she still had 3 daughters, so that would put her into the Used Goods category.

ROMA

Nurse of Steel.

Man, putting it in to perspective, it really shows how harsh they are with giving them out.

I'm farming Gaul for the crystals, need fucking 5 of them to ascend Kintoki, but as to no surprise the droprate is terrible. What's the drop rate like for chaos talons, or whatever the hell they're called? I also need a few of those.

Gilfag

Angry Lazzard

Taiga

Sumanai

Spartacos

Charles-Henri Sanson

Spartacus

5% drop rate on the daily quest and 3% drop rate from the free quest. I just recently got done grinding for them to fully ascend Herc. Good luck.

>amalgam of ded fetuses
>had previous sexual encounters
What did you mean by that? Someone fucked fetuses? The AWWWRIGHT guy is on the loose again?

Fluffy Servant

>no male servants listed
all my husbands are pure boys

Shinji

Luvia's Luvias

Umu! I'm a Nerofag, pure and simple.

U M U

Guess I finally hit that 1%. And it wasn't even the boosted Saber.

Tamamo

Dumb Male Master

Im just trying to make calculations about how much shit I can get till april since I only have 1 quartz right now
After looking at my google drive spreadsheet I have used
>390 Quartz (300 today)
>51 tickets (153 quartz)
And all I can show for it is a NP2 Waver

If I wanted to "regenerate" those 543 quartz, I would need to spend like 320$, which is way above my hobbies expenses on the future.
Im not sure what to do, I already sold a while ago most of my expensive Modern MTG cards, my current job doesn't pay THAT well so I can't cut expenses for quartz.
I think Im pretty much screwed

the president of Jannu's fanclub

>Taiga is into shota guro
What the fuck Nasu?

Kim K

Lewd Jackal

Big Jack!

fluffy

Emiya fucked 2 girls- at once. At the very least.
Most male servants have kids even. If there is even one pure male I'd bet Asterios, and I seem to recall women being sent into the labyrinth as "sacrifices" quite often.

Failed Umu. Failed Alter. Original recipe is there to tell me it's okay.

Hunkules

Smartest servant!

oh holy shit your the user that just blew all his quarts to not even get saber. thought you went and neck'd yourself. I know the feeling user, just save your quarts for dark jannu and merlin and join the gameplay fag side of things

Waver's a good boy don't try and argue.

Kojiro is probably pure since swordautisming into the second magic doesn't leave time for bitches
Hans is a virgin too, but not exactly pure

Anything actually worth farming from these free quests? I don't feel like running Germania 30 times for one claw

Good in the bed

>original recipe
Old busted trash, I'm saving for double down.
grats, user

Hell yea

Hunger games user here. My internet got compromised. Posting from phone. Sorry I can't do the game.

Tell it to me straight.

Does the update make it likely that Okeanos is, in fact, Soon?

Congrats, user!

nope.

Someone else take over?

1/2 ap of story/free quests are a sign of a new singularity

You and I both know Iskander pillaged that boipussy.

I'm gonna do it

He is Kayneth's imouto's plaything now. Sorry lads.

>Used one entire bar up of 127 AP
>One crystal

ITS NOT FAIR BROS.

I too am waiting for delicious mature Arturia

>oh holy shit your the user that just blew all his quarts to not even get saber. thought you went and neck'd yourself. I know the feeling user, just save your quarts for dark jannu and merlin and join the gameplay fag side of things

Yeah Im the one, but according to these calculations after saving quartz for months I will end up with only 300 quartz again (probably a little more from singulaties and events) so things are looking pretty grim since I don't trust at all my chances anymore.

I want 800 quartz for that juicy 80% theorical chance at Jannu, I might have E Rank Luck but I think I can make it anyway with so many quartz.
I guess I will have to start saving up those 300$ from now till April somehow and hope for the best.
I can't even sleep so I guess I will try to fap to Evil Cat and lay down on my bed

Is that why he's called Lord El Melloi II?

Or you could be this guy and do it on one 10-roll

Nigger don't calculate what you'll get in the future based on the shit you got now. Last time I got no SSR and only 1 SR in 500 quartz but on the next one I got 3 SR and 1 SSR in literally 90 quartz.

You'll get lucky soon since you got all of the bad luck

Just save up and don't fall for the priest meme again user.

Yeah but as everyone saw, I just don't have that kind of luck

>all this talk about saving quartz for Artoria
It's called SABER not SAVER faggot, she doesn't love you

Wheel of fortune, my man. Rota tu volubilis and all that jazz.

>got a 5 star in under 300 quartz
>thinks he's unlucky

>Read last thread and people saying don't do 10* rolls. Do singles instead.
>Fuck it, I have 3 quartz to try once.
>Roll the 5 star SSR Saber
>It's not a meme

I got Alter Saber yesterday. Finally going to use all those saber embers I had stockpiled

Here we go

>Kim K
Replace her

People trends to rate their luck having as reference what they want, not what they get.

And I think its a fair point, I mean, if you roll for a certain SR you love and instead get two SSR but still not the SR you wanted, then you can safely cunsider yourself unlucky.

SSR don't have any real value if you don't want them, is not that you can trade them for things you want.

post it

When you decide to do a 10 roll on the new rate up for shits and giggles

I'm at the edge of my seat

>Vlad
I'm sorry

>Kim K
>No Tamamo

stop destroying user alter like this

Tamamofags btfo

yorokobe

t. Beyonce

Are you guys tricking the gatcha by thinking Kaleido is on a pickup? Because it's actually not.

Anyone who can do math could tell you 10 rolls have better odds because of guaranteed 4 star.

Check 21st posted

It's one of the few 5* CEs in the game right now so it's easy to get

Anyone with a fucking brain could tell you you're retarded.

Just pick whoever was after if you're gonna replace

And yet I'm sitting here with two Prism Illyas after rolling while another 5* CE was on rateup.

Nice 4* CE lol