/nintyg/ - Nintendo General

Previous:Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /mk8g/, /ningen/

>Important News
「!」Splatoon 1 SplatNet service ends September 30:nintendoeverything.com/splatnet-service-ends-for-splatoon-on-september-30
「!」Worms W.M.D revealed for Switch:nintendoeverything.com/worms-w-m-d-revealed-for-switch/
「!」Summer 2017 Switch Indies Showcase:youtube.com/watch?v=dY8OCBFl1Qg[Open]
「!」Gear.Club Unlimited coming to Switch December 1:nintendoeverything.com/gear-club-unlimited-out-for-switch-on-december-1/
「!」'Welcome to the World of Lost Sphear' trailer:youtube.com/watch?v=cZGyCYV-U8w[Open]
「!」Pikuniku announced for Switch:nintendoeverything.com/sectordub-devolver-digital
「!」Wii U maintenance tomorrow:nintendoeverything.com/wii-u-maintenance-taking-place-thursday
「!」Pokkén Tournament DX 'New Features Trailer':youtube.com/watch?v=RsZXQeZBCjY[Open]
「!」Pokémon Ultra Sun/Moon Veteran Trainer’s Dual Pack announced for NA:gematsu.com/2017/08/pokemon-ultra-sun-ultra-moon-veteran
「!」Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle launch trailer:youtube.com/watch?v=Ok4_QXyo1ew[Open]

>Upcoming Releases
JP -nintendo.co.jp/schedule/index.html
NA -nintendo.com/games/coming-soon/
PAL -nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html

>3DS Model Comparisons
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Charts
Switch -amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/amiibo-igcc-switch1.jpg?w=646
3DS -amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-3ds3.jpg?w=646
Wii U -amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-wiiu4.jpg?w=646

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjSFlYnIVys
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/655/~/error-message:-an-error-has-occurred.-hold-down-the-power-button.
youtu.be/PFewePcJcSI?t=38s
i.ytimg.com/vi/-OOKTsMHi6A/maxresdefault.jpg
img1.meristation.as.com/files/imagenes/juegos/360/action/darksiders_ii/7146darksidersii_online_makersrealm.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ded general

Sticky translucent ghost cunny.

>I dunno I played the demo for like 30 seconds and deleted it in disgust.
As if you can get a handle on how a competitive fghting game plays even along without another person to go against, let alone in 30 seconds?

>Why's it called Pokkén if it doesn't want to be associated with Tekken?
It wants to be associated with Tekken, but it plays nothing like tekken, I don't know why they try to compare the two given that

Anyways, you should actually go look up high level play, youtube.com/watch?v=TjSFlYnIVys is a good example, though the first round is iffy

>She kept her promise and he Kept his, they are back home, also he Brought Granddad Billy Boy

also it fits with the rumor that id may be the "inhouse devs" working on Prime 4

Octopath demo is really promising.
This art style is a big gamble, but I think they pulled it off.

ye I'm hyped now

where can i get those joycons

>Atomic Purple Joycons

Hello sir, I am interested in your fine product would like to know where I can purchase it.

I'm gonna give Pokken a shot. Portable fighting games are pretty fun and I do like Pokémon.

Anyway, did y'all vote for Beam on the Kirby poll?

woomy bump

Anyone snagging the Goomba and Koopa Troopa amiibo?

World looks comfy but they over did it with the shadows. Combat is nothing to look at. I just hope the story is good.

The American voice acting is bad.

babt ass

They deleted all of the comments on the Mario Party Top 100 youtube video that point out how stupid it is for it to not be on Switch/No Online/No Boards.

I'm kind of excited for it anyway. I fucking loved MP3 and 6 Minigames.

What happened to Hudson anyway?

Konami shut them down so they can have money to make Metal Gear Solid 5.

Were any of the nintendo direct titles made available right after it?

Primrose is good. Like both the eng and nip VAs for her.

why do we even keep making this general.

Desperation

which is crazy because there are at least 8+ other generals the are exclusively nintendo game threads but this is completely dead. People need to accept that no one wants to have a casual general discussion topic.

Do we have a recommended game chart for the switch yet? What about the WiiU?

I want to have some place that isn't /v/ to talk about directs. But we run out of stuff quickly.

I think 3DS mine craft and the octopath demo.

Those generals are for autists and circlejerks t b h. This is for comfy GENERAL discussion of Nintendo.

I'm buying Metroid II on Saturday. Everyone seems down on it though.

Looks ok. I'll pass since I already have Metroid II.

A bunch of people said they were buying it in the last thread. I think for the most part people are just excited to have a new Metroid game.

>No Darksiders II
Gay.

>space demons invade a planet and try to find ways to spread out to other worlds
>Samus teams up with a surviving space marine to blast them all back to Hell
FUND IT

It's a diy kit iirc.

whatcha voting for?

ufo obviously

I think its clear people prefer older Nintendo. Nintendo of today is just concentrated autism.

Anybody have a guide for those DIY amiibo cards?

GRAND DAD?!

the only answer

It's because there are 8+ generals that Nintendo exclusive.

There's nothing to talk about because there are other places to talk about it.

I have it but haven't played it. Looks too edgy 4 me.

Die.

Also
>playing splat tower control
>41-40 points
>other team doesn't push for a minute
>I figure they'll do a last second push
>they do while my teammates die

Wanted to buy metroid just now, did a 3DS system update so I could access the e-shop.

Now I'm getting a black screen saying:
Error Message: An Error Has Occurred. Hold Down the POWER Button.

I've tried several times it happens whenever I try to start some software. Please send help.

I found this but it's not helpful.
It tells me something about streetpass mii plaza, but when I try to open that it wants to download an update for it and crashes.
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/655/~/error-message:-an-error-has-occurred.-hold-down-the-power-button.

I deleted all the streetpass mii data, but it still isn't fixed.
What can I do?

What's the quickest and most easiest way to get money for a Switch, Spla2n and Odyssey?

Sell your body.

mow some lawns kiddo

Suck a few dicks from craigslist

Sell junk.

become a moonshiner

It's driving me insane, please someone tells me who these two VAs are?
youtu.be/PFewePcJcSI?t=38s
I watched a bunch of stuff with them but I can't find out which anime in particular, and google/google.jp haven't listed any VAs yet for this game, I've just spent 20min searching.

I always wanted to play Xenoblade Chronicles. I like comfy handheld RPG, but how is the emulated version compared too? I mean it´s a wii game, so it would look better on a crt than on a hd screen.

Does the 3ds version have any cool benefits?

I sold my PS4 and the few games I had to my cousin. Family will always pay more for your stuff than a complete stranger on eBay or craigslist.

FLEENTSTONES?

Will there ever be a virtual console or internet browser? I goddamn hope so.

I've heard that dolphin can upscale it really well

How are you gonna play World without a PS4, user?

that's coming to pc.

aliexpress

I have a PC, but I don't care for Monster Hunter whatsoever. I sold my PS4, because everything I want on it is coming to PC.

>Looks too [buzzword] 4 me.
You are a faggot.
It is good ol' fantasy adventure hack 'n slash. The MC, Death, starts off as an asshole, but eases off on that as the game progresses.
Dark Souls is much, much "edgier", if you ask me, and I bet that you've probably played that one.

Darksiders III is in development. 1 was with Death's brother, War, and III will be about Death's sister, Fury.
I picked up 1 after playing II on WiiU, and I haven't finished it yet, but it is pretty sweet. Very eager for II's release.
If there is a fourth, it will probably be about Strife, the remaining brother, completing the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse™. Darksiders I & II are not worth passing up on, I tell ya.

I heard that they're working on getting things like netflix onto it.

Yeah but upscaled games with kinda realistic look don't look thaaat good.

I would really like to play the 3ds version, but I am afraid that it looks too shit.

I doubt Nintendo will ever enable the internet browser, as it would open the floodgates for piracy. VC will probably come at a later date.

If you use Dolphin there's also an HD Texture Pack on the forums that helps the Wii graphics go down a bit easier. And really I wouldn't describe Xenoblade Chronicles as having a realistic art style. It looks pretty good upscaled and with that pack. Not Mario Galaxy good but still.

Overall I wouldn't recommend the 3DS version for performance reasons and because you can't really take in the beautiful world that way. The spectacle is really made for the big screen.

The 3DS version is way worse looking than the Wii.

The Wii through component/hdmi looks great on a good TV with good settings.

The Wii emulated version should look just as good but sharper.

Darksiders is edgy as fuck, man. It's not a buzzword. The game screams early 2000s sickdark metal hot topic fashion.

I mean it's still on my Wii U (got it as a humble bundle item) but there are other games I'd rather finish atm.

It's a cartoon anime game, it'll look fine.

As awesome as Xenoblade Chronicles 2 looks, I'm starting to get bored of doing nothing but fetch and hunt quests.

>Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime Switch confirmed.
>Crypt of the Necrodancer Switch confirmed.
I was literally hoping for these specific titles to get ported.
Excellent. I don't care too much about AAA multiplatform support because those are better on PC but give me more indies and smaller western third-party titles.

Now all I need is Runestone Keeper and Spelunky to get Switch ports and all of the indie games I've been specifically hoping for will have been ported.

How did you get your hands on a copy of XC2?

This as "edgy" as a little over half of the game is:
i.ytimg.com/vi/-OOKTsMHi6A/maxresdefault.jpg
img1.meristation.as.com/files/imagenes/juegos/360/action/darksiders_ii/7146darksidersii_online_makersrealm.jpg
A lot of the game is on a very pretty planet with ancient ruins.

I won't say any more about this, lel.

>Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime Switch confirmed.
fucking perfect

fleaBay, in May

Why? Has it become unobtainium?

Fuck

Give me that copy user

Oops, I meant to say "Xenoblade Chronicles X"

I know, right?
It's such a good fucking game. One of the most engaging co-op games I've ever played. I'm definitely double-dipping for it (triple-dipping if you count when I got it from the Humble Bundle and gave the devs all the money because the charities were shit as usual).
Co-op games which actually require active communication and co-ordination are incredible.

Also, I wish that I could remove Tatsu.
Stupid little furry breaks the game's style and feel.

>Style savvy
>EOV
>Samus returns

Which one should i play?

samus. big nin needs to know that metroid love is not dead.

i pirated, couldn't wait

If Mario has visible nipples in Odyssey, when will we get to see Peach with visible nipples?

Debil.

>those joycon cases
LITERALLY WHERE DO I THROW MY MONEY

a chinese company

damn when i heard the mario + rabbid crossover I immediately thought that this is going to be one of the worst games ever, looking at other rabbid games
but boi does this surprise me
it's actually very good
also rabbid luigi best char

Beam. Shit not being in already is a travesty.

see

I still don't get why nintendo fans think they need a general. You already get chastised for saying anything about nintendo that isn't positive on /v/

I've been waiting for Crypt. I have it on my phone but it is the perfect quick rhythm game for portability.

And my save won't randomly get deleted by an update.

if you have a car or access to one. You can work grubhub and deliver food. If you work enough you could get your switch one week and the games next week.

Don't worry about matters that you care nothing for.
Now run along and have fun elsewhere.

/v/ moves too fast. And shitposting hurts everyone. Nintendrone shitposts frustrate us too. Can't get away with that on Veeky Forums.

comfy general at least

Hello, Ubisoft.

Comfy THIS.

it's not the same developers as their tower climbers

>Hello, Ubisoft.
what am i not allowed to enjoy a game i initially had written off?
also where else should i talk about this when not here

I think he expects you to make an Ubigen.

I just want hexedit for the eventual mainseries pokemon.

>xenoblade 2 special edition still not up on amazon

It's already out of stock.

When are preorders for the Super Mario Odyssey Switch Bundle starting?

Yuck.

Why the fuck does Xenoblade 2 look worse than X or the original?

The animation, the voice acting, the combat, the designs.

It all looks worse.

I kind of want the creamsicle n2DS. Anyone who got the n2DS what are its pros and cons?