/tsg/ - The Sims General

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Links, FAQ, Sims, Mods:
thesimsgeneral.wixsite.com/index/

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ - Old Booru
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ - New Booru

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Mods and Custom Content:
pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 - Maxis Match for Sims 4
pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b - Sims 4 and 3
pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs - Sims 2
pastebin.com/Qr7a989F - Adult CC

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!IDIHASJB!QDhNVQkD5VY1C20bJvECZo4L7HdXNBP1ZNp03nwM-8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Patreon WW anims?

so when is /tsg/ gonna start getting nuked on sight like kerbal's general

hopefully soon

>stop liking what I don't like

/tsg/ is no worse than /ksg/ or any other general - at least /tsg/ is discussing a game that is actually current

Is Cats & Dogs gonna be the only thing released for the last quarter of the year?

Nope, there'll be Laundry Stuff (I shit you not)

Most likely another game pack and a second stuff pack too

I did not lie!

>tfw no comfy seasons

So they really are just breaking up features from past expansions and trickling them out bit by bit, huh?

What the heck are we going to get from a laundry pack AKA one of the most boring, mundane chores in life? Moodlets from wearing freshly ironed shirts? Detergents with special effects? Or is it going to be 90% miscellaneous clothing clutter?

All I know is I'm sure as shit not buying it

I'd happily buy a "Roommates" pack though

TFW you just know EA will release seasons as two seperate expansions instead of one.

Prepare to pay 80 dollars for "Winter and Autumn" and "Spring and Summer."

>pay
>for expansions
Kek

just kidding, don't have any expansions

>pay

they can't keep getting away with this!

Drugs are bad, okay?

>I'd happily buy a "Roommates" pack though
Should have fucking been in the apartment dlc

you of all people should talk

>it's a modder puts their CC set behind dozens of adfly walls episode

bruh I wish there was rain or snow so I could actually put my trench coats and boots to use.
Sim would look so cute all bundled up.

Alcohol is worse!

There are add-ons for your browser that can fix that.

avatarposter sims always look the fucking same

>pale skin
>tattoos
>big eyes
>makeup
>large eyebrows
>upturned nose

If you guys are going to be faggots you could at least be original and make a sim that stands out from the 300 other jackasses beating off all day over their manic pixie dream sim

you should see the worst offender of the upturned nose thots

Just the resident attentionwhore alcoholic, ignore blueposter

>defeat your own arguement with your own pic related

Losing interest in 4 so I'm reinstalling 1 for the nostalgia. Anyone still a fan of ts1?

Who doesn't like sims 1?

To be fair, whenever I lurk its mostly a ts2 and 4 circlejerk

lurk more

Tell that to the avatarfags above

Que lastima pero adios,
me despido de ti y me voy.

3 > 2 > 4 > 1

said it best

Just ignore the idiot, literally nobody likes him.

It's literally just for the aesthetic when building houses. With any luck it will come with Washer, Dryer, Clothes Bin, Laundry room clutter, Closet clutter and to everyone's dismay a laundromat that nobody will ever visit.

2 > 4 > 1 > 3
ftfy

Hello, Reddit!

I just randomly thought about The Sims and how i probably haven't played it since 2010. Im downloading sims 3 now.

How is the sims community so dead lol?

because they abandoned concept of a life simulation game that appeals to all genders and ages and decided to refocus exclusively on teenage girls

It's not dead it's just catty. Then Veeky Forums isn't exactly the target audience.

Looks like Jenny from The L Word.

Sims 4 although fun, Doesn't have much lasting power. Lots of things missing that give people the power they need to continue making cool houses. In Sims 3 you could mess with the terrain to create cool things like layered stairs and the game eventually had spiral staircases.

Sims 4 needs this functionality like different foundations for your house to survive long periods of time because there's only so many times you can watch a sim grow old and die.

This, nu-sims has a ridiculous policy of "no negativity allowed". Everyone is always happy and friendly, there are no lasting consequences for bad choices, bad things can't happen for no reason, and the whole game just has an over the top utopia-esque setting. It's just a dollhouse for teenage girls on tumblr now, I wouldn't be surprised if they make it so sims can't even die in a future version.

Yeah I assumed 4 was shit which is why im installing 3 again. I bet a modern computer can actually run it well too.

I never got to play with many of the expansions, though knowing me ill just spend all my time building a house hten get burnt out.

pls no ded

For me it was pretty bad. With every expansion and stuff pack installed with NRAAS it still ran like shit. Even with an Nvidia gtx 970 GPU and Intel CPU way over the recommended specs i sometimes dropped down to an unplayable 5 fps.

>go visit hermit's shack
>faggot wears this 90% of the time
>doesnt even shower for days wile covered in dirt stank
>prefers to walk around the forest to find a log to sleep on instead of his bed
really wish I could kill him and take over the shack for myself

I never had any issues actually playing the game, and I had a fairly shit computer.

Loading time for the world was upwards of 5 minutes though iirc

I wanted to play TS4 again and it made me realize I should never delete any CC I download... The worst thing about the Sims is that a large majority of CC is available only on Tumblr where a lot of creators seem to have pathological indecisiveness.
Every week someone decides they're having a crisis and changes their name, deletes their past posts containing CC, or the worst: deletes their blog and fucks off - breaking so many links. Their mentality of not allowing anyone to rehost their downloads or share their CC folders only adds on to this.

>find sim I like
>have to go to 60 blogs to get cc for it because these shitstains screech about their shit being reuploaded.
It's fucking stupid.

*cough*gholiad/servobride/cupidjuice/imtater/ect.*cough*
everytime this bitch gets called out for doing something stupid they delete all their cc and blog and make a new one under a different name

Don't forget the "pls donate", "pls support patreon" "Respect TOU or i cry and delet all my stuff".

What's the best game if I want a Sims experience without fuckery from EA? Sims 2?

Yeah I guess, 1 is good too if you wanna go way back

imo, 3 if you don't install every expansion (loading time/gameplay lag). 2 if you want something stable.

dead

you mind telling me where you got those little christmas lights above the bed?
The only ones I could find before were large, only in white, and could only face one way...

>pay

I haven't given money to EA since Mirror's Edge came out.

who is this

I have a scenario I want to enact in a Sims game, either 3 or 4. So I have some questions.

Which one has better sex mods right now? Which one has better content and more things for Sims to do and to do with Sims? Which one has better family interactions and family dynamics (not referring to incest), as well as cross-family pollination?

everything you're asking for is 3

She's cute wtf

If I remember correctly, you can change the white one with the color panel stuff. If it's not that, that room was build CC free so it's definitely ingame.

blue a cute !

>cc free
how the fuck....

She has your personality too.

pathetic

very nice rooms user

what's your problem friendo ?

Good, good.

How well do physical features between Sims intermingle in offspring in Sims 3? I.e. Sims of two different ethnicities having children?

Does anyone know how to pick what expansions to play on the Sims 2? I downloaded the Sims 2 ultimate collection when it was free on Origin but have hardly played it since I just wanted to start out by playing the base game and that doesn't seem like an option.

mixed babies... it's the sims, if nothing else it's good at genetics

You said you were going to stop posting here because we're toxic

mega.nz/#!IDIHASJB!QDhNVQkD5VY1C20bJvECZo4L7HdXNBP1ZNp03nwM-8s
If you want to see by yourself.

His mate sitting behind the other window.

is that why he left the discord yet again

He wasn't getting enough attention so he left.

is that why we are toxic

yeah pretty much

If you're not fellating his ego 24/7 you're probably a nazi in his eyes.

He went on a rant about anti racism and was reminded that he's made plenty of chink jokes at one of the discord people.

accurate

>tfw contrarian and somewhat looking forward to laundry

only for the potential lewd opportunities involved with undressing clothes

Does anyone else remember that time he bullied someone so badly over the course of a few months that he made them admit to being autistic in VC in front of other people and then bragged about it for several more months after the fact? I do

I remember that.

>Sims 3 homeless run
>practically live inside of the laundromat
>never do laundry

It really is a pointless lot.

How else will people live out their fantasies of hitting up milfs at the laundromat?

>only for the potential lewd opportunities involved with undressing clothes
I don't blame you considering those fucking sweet tiddies on your girls

>flips out
>sees camera
>smiles
I'm scared

I-I don't want to waste my time downloading the sims 4

POST MORE WEBM.

I used to 'break in' to the consignment store during storms and sleep in my sleeping bag there.

yes hello where is tray

help, how to I tray apartment?

I'll take the entire thing and worry about it myself, don't make it hard on yourself.

oh hey the Jill Valentine outfit looks kinda neat in game.
Maybe i should get a Jill sim and put her in.