Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/PskpwXS
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.7.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/840010-hydroid-prime-update-2170/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_yThfdrdFL8&user=heyitsbridget
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where's my god damn 70% discount

Why would you need one?

Silly user you can't get 70% discounts

can we just....like...forget the /wfg/ discord?
like make a new pastebin with it removed?
please?

How much power strength should I cram into this before it stats hurting my build? Trying to build for slow while going fast with the augment

epic

holy fucking shit

youtube.com/watch?v=_yThfdrdFL8&user=heyitsbridget

>buying plat

I WANT ONE SO BAD

>The value of the speed debuff is determined by adding Ability Strength's bonus directly to the speed debuff's base value (e.g., with +30% Ability Strength, the speed debuff will be 0.3 + 0.3 = 60% at max rank). The speed debuff cannot exceed 75% under any circumstances.
So if you're building a Slowva, don't bother with a Power Strength beyond 145%.

th for having a cuddle with hydron bound wevi

GOT EM

PoE next week losers!

>sprint speed
>going fast
Meh.
I wouldn't bother with the extra strength for that little of a speed boost.

>pg13 diaper RP
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PG13 FETISH

I know about the cap on her 4th, the extra strength is there for the escape velocity augment

>sprinting on a frame with literal teleport doors
go back to your shitter filter Mesa plz and thank you

>I know about the cap on her 4th, the extra strength is there for the escape velocity augment
And that's what I commented on?

>1.5TB of ram
>for a peer2peer game
1.5tb isn't even much but holy shit that database/server code must be fucking sleek as hell

Escape Velocity already seems redundant, and increasing the strength for it feels like a good way to slam into walls.

Learn to read, fucknuts.

Strength to the Grineer!

And somehow they manage to nail every Prime Access release and never had a major Plat leakage.

Get the fuck out of here Purple Text

Are thursdays the usual time for devstreams? Haven't really been keeping up, almost 2 years behind.

Its friday usually.

deployable latchers thats seek nearby enemies to allah akbar

> Well get ready to add another task to your to-do list, because Operator Focus changes are coming!

I'm afraid ;_;

Devstream is tomorrow.
Tonight is a Prime time stream

Goodbye naramon
Hello no refunds

Passives active immediately please and fixed rate cool downs please.

I'd love to use my zenurik/Naramon for some mobbed CC on a squishy frame but it's hit or miss

My Operator is strong!

right lads

I got a soma riven mod with +mag capacity and + status chance

Is this in any way valuable - would i be able to smack this on a soma prime?

You'll get nerfed active passives (less invis time/less energy regen) and you'll like it!

Time to invest in Unairu

Nearly ready

Ah, i assumed they were the same thing, which one is followed by a potato alert?

I-is Atterax really that good?

What are you dong nigger? Get it ASAP

>dong nigger
kek
doing*

Dong nigger will do as told.

I really wish they would just drop oberons current ultimate and give him a temorary thorns effect.

You press it and it sends out a wave that buffs everyone with a 10 second buff(that can be effected by duration mods or not depending on balance) that gives a 20% damage reduction and returns enemy damage.

I'd fit more than this stupid no damage press 4 to cc shit that many frames have.

picked this up for 60p... could it possibly redeem this trash weapon?

>returns enemy damage.
You do not understand how enemy damage vs. enemy health works in this game.

Tomorrow. 24 hour potato alert

You don't slide attack with 2-handed hammers.... A good riven can make it decent, or even good. Yours is trash.

>finally no more naramon and zenurik cheesers
One can only hope

There's nothing to say that there can' be a modifier on the skill. It doesn't have to follow the mob damage.

Its DE though.

They might end up "fixing" the others and let both the OP ones unchecked.

7 decides

Lotits

Walang Kayo

AhMahBalls

Ripnaramon

FliedLice

Gotta be one hell of a modifier though. Chroma reflects like 1000% back and it still sucks ass.

universal vacuum

I'm thinking that it work more along the lines of lightning chroma. I know the shields suck but it's the lightning arcs I'm talking about, those are quite potent.

>stick on CP
>join game
>be only one with CP
>cast 2
>cast 4
>strip all armor

no
his kit is in a really good position right now

Destiny is better

Reckoning should blind primary targets, or primary targets within range of other primary targets.

Snickers

ItWasHerTurn

Death2Forums

Focus Nerfs

It's time.

AskBPNBC4Plat

I wanted him to have a new 4 all together, this "press 4 to damage nearby shit" is lame and super outdated

id rather replace the health orb drop chance with a 50% chance for rad proc scaling with power str

Winrar

To play solo

Rad hazard is literally the only time we get to vent against pubs.

Yeah, I know. It's now a press 4 to Damage, CC, and strip armor from nearby shit, which is pretty useful. I just feel that the blind aspect is almost a bug and the logic behind it irks me.

What would be REALLY fucking nice is to change his 4 to a set of auras that can be toggled between.
>1 - Thorns- Reflect damage exponentially based on Power Strenght
>2 - Haste - Multishot/Fire rate buff
>3 - Bounty - Increased chance to drop
>4 - Hallowed - Mobile Hallowed Ground centered on Oberon that causes procs based on energy color

some shit like that, because paladins are known for aura's

>paladins
Maybe that's the part they should be dropping.
The guy is clearly a deer fucking tree hugging druid.

This

>exponentially
Fuck that, no ability should scale indefinitely.

Just what I always wanted
Thanks steve!

How did you like your anus sculpture today?

FUCK YOU HARROW.

Jokes on you, DE.

I'm building a railgun out of my sculptures. Soon I'll launch the Lotus into the sun.

>mfw I'm actually considering buying the knave bundle for the hulta armors

pls talk me out of wasting my plats

>Those fucking lips

Are these for Loki only?

Hulta is pretty good, looks great on most frames

>oberons 1

Are you suggesting we can't put together a ner- "fix" before you finish?

It's a race, then.

FUCK YOU

The armors can be used on other frames

I've got one
Considering buying plat some for slots,but buying slots is bullshit because they're not a fucking product and buying them shouldn't even be a thing

I think traditional mmorpgs have normalized this so there's no going back now. it's the status quo

>Play ffxiv
>only way to increase storage space is to add 2 bucks to your monthly sub for another retainer.

Asian mmos are so bad about this sort of thing.

They are super cheap and you can earn the plat for them ingame pretty fast if you know what you are doing (i.e. not a total beginner)

But since you have access to the pastebins in the OP you shouldn't have any problems to get 20 plat once in a while.

Honestly I think it's not the worst way to do things. You can play with all the toys you want for free but you can't hold onto all of them. Much better than gating actual content behind plat.

If you plan on playing for more than 5-10 hours I'd say spending some plat on slots is worthwhile. You can easily make 120 plat for 20 slots. A 75% discount gets you that 120 plat for a pretty reasonable price without the (potential) ballache of farming parts and selling them.

Where can I learn how to do JV nerve glitches?

>sortie 2
>be fairy onahole
>no TK's on whole team