Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/mvci/comments/6zoh3g/marvel_vs_capcom_infinite_dlc_details_leakedall/
youtube.com/watch?v=jugTrD1m5aM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ps4

I hope you have a good time with fighting games today /fgg/!!!

Stop playing Capcom trash.

New thread new me

ZEKU NEXT WEEK?

RASHID IN MVCI OR RIOT

Play Ruby

>My eyes are down here!

DELAY NETCODE IS GOOD DBFZ IS A BIG BOY STOP TALKING ABOUT CAPCOM SHIT IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!

mvci gameplay looks good

you said that about sfv. not falling for it this time shill

Bishamon is a broken piece of shit

fuck off faggot, thats a wasted capcom slot

cute

it was true then, it's true now

WHY ARE PEOPLE SAYING DBFZ GAMEPLAY IS STALE AND BORING? IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS!

SFV gameplay is good though.

okay combofiend

at tgs, yes

just wait until they release a dlc character you actually want then. you should know by then if the gameplay is good or sfv level.

>Game where even the mid-low tier characters are dishonest
The best.

db has a delay netcode?

This. See me in Nymphogear

If they are going to add perfect win poses for each character they should bring this one back for karin.

>Redrawing all of UNI's sprites to make them look shittier for Cross Tag Battle

you're a wasted slot

>tfw finally getting to play Jubei
I dunno wtf I'm doing

yes

only broken thing on him is his soul

I know MvCi's gameplay is meant to be good but it just isn't all that fun to watch.

It is also hard to really get the flow of a match, especially cause characters switch out constantly

They just need to add her walking off with balrog after to update it for 2017.

There's people who cannot deal with the retardation of marvel and there's some who absolutely love it.

I dont like watching it either.

>RWBY is in Cross Tag Battle instead of Melty or even Kuso Gear

I like maria but 3 variations is overkill.

how can they get away with this

Everyone must look bad, it's a BB after all.

I play brown elphelt!!

you're using the strongest character is what you're doing

well on my end they won't. i was interested in the game but i'm not buying delayshit in 2017

It's only natural for the protagonist to have the most variations.

When's the Melty x UNI crossover?

Anyone got the source or some proofs that Gill is the missing DLC?

good graphics, good PR and a cute woman as a producer

some reddit leak, which was "confirmed" by maximilian. so believe if you want
i still think it's meio since he's already in

the source is just some random reddit guy and the fact that maximilian dood implying it might be credible

reddit.com/r/mvci/comments/6zoh3g/marvel_vs_capcom_infinite_dlc_details_leakedall/

I can't even tell the difference between SFV and Tekken netcode. They are both unplayable at around 3 bars but same as practice mode at 4-5.
Is ggpo playable at 3 bars or less?

Can someone post Akuma's shirtless nostalgia costume alt?

>Bars

>max confirmed it

I'll believe it for now...but if someone does story on hard mode and proves ultron sigma is fake or real

youtube.com/watch?v=jugTrD1m5aM

It's almost here, folks

Max doesn't know shit. He was on neogaf posting the other day and said he was hoping it wasn't meio when people were pointing out the zip leak was most almost certainly true. He is 100% speculating about Gill

None of the characters or gameplay mechanics look good.

Yeah cause both games use bars. Whats the fucking problem. Tekken 3 bar is 81-120ms if it helps.

BASED

hes implying and speculating based on other info he has. hes not confirming anything.

>Thumbnail is Washedup Knight

All I need to know about this game

what if meio has winds sniffs as assists

>Can't connect to other players on fightcade even though can watch two other people fight live thanks to uni internet
>only local near me is for trash bros
>computer is too shite to play any of the new fighters and all the other fighters I can run are completely dead
Is buying a ps4 really worth it just to play 1 or 2 fighters?

>implying that even with rollback marvel will work fine

yeah okay

wait until release you peasants

It's almost like people here shitting on dbzf for delay netcode have never played any fighting games except recent capcom trash. Playing Xrd with people from my country is consistent 1 or 2 frame delay, from nearby countries 3 or 4. There's almost no difference from offline in the first case and even when it's 3 or 4, it still takes 1-2 games to adjust and not have any problems as long as delay is a consistent number. Jp players playing offline on consoles usually put delay to 2-3 themselves because that's how it is in arcades.
>mvci rollback is silky smooth literally like playing offline
It's almost like there's not a small number of players there who bought the game before street date. Wait for servers to fill up and it'll turn into a shitshow that's pretty much expected from any capcom fg.

>There is one unlockable character, Ultron Sigma. Ultron Sigma is featured right at the top of the roster, in between both the Marvel and Capcom sides. His playstyle is much more rushdown-oriented than that of regular Ultron, losing access to Death Ray but gains a couple of Sigma's dash attacks. All of his hyper combos are apparently brand new. -Ultron Sigma is unlocked once the player has completed Story Mode on both difficulty settings.
This is false since Ultron Sigma has his Death Ray (unless the playable version is different), but it's also a minor detail that doesn't necessarily invalidates the leak.

already confirmed that is smooth as butter

FIGHTING GAMES ARE SAVED

lmao you keep moving them goalposts

by one person with the servers not being slammed by a few hundred people

no

it's a bamco game now, bamco online is dogshit doodoo

Finally a real high IQ fighter

>we need to play with laggy shitty delay netcode because japanese arcades nobody gives a fuck about are laggy
10/10.

win by doing nothing

>DELAY NETCODE IS GOOD DBFZ A BIG BOY

Depends on how bad you want to play

thicc

>wait for servers to fill up and shitshow

breh. DBZ delayed their beta because there were too many people wanting to play...then the delay gave us a closed beta where only 5000 or less people got in lmfao. Also, did you not fucking play the gundam beta by bandai? Half of the people in that thread didn't want to buy the game anymore because online was literally unplayable. It felt like Halo 2 standbying

The same way literally every other company does. How much praise you see Capcom getting from it's rollback implementation? Where are the ggpo praising hordes from Killer Instinct?
What kind of netcode implementation game uses is something that only the most tiny, minor, insignificant amount of potential buyer-pool cares for.

delay netcode is fine if it's not a capcom game or kof
arcsys and tekken both have great netcode

If you're spending that money getting a PC would be the smarter choice.

Just like almost any serious player I switched to pc once Rev2 got released there and the input delay there is almost non-existent. Basically playing on pc 2f netplay feels smoother than ps4 offline. Dbzf is scheduled to release on pc too and as long as arcsys are the ones who handling the netcode I have zero fears. Not to mention it will be a lot less strict to your inputs than Xrd anyway.

I don't see any reason for bamco to be involved with netcode because modern fgs are being developed with netplay in mind and arcsys are the ones handling the gameplay.

Who's you pick
Grandmaster Meio or Gill

I hope it's Gill

>Kappa spends the entire year shitting on MvCI graphics

>people actually get their hands on the game
>the gameplay is great
>all the returning chars got a bunch of new moves and the new chars all play great
>has really good rollback netcode

>dbfz
>gets shilled nonstop for its graphics
>gameplay is so shallow and tedious that even Max has been losing interest in the game and is nowhere near as interested as he was when they first announced it
>almost every character plays the same
>boring as fuck roster
>delay netcode

top 10 anime betrayals, lads

Does it really surprise you that the Internet experts of netcodes, don't even know the difference between developer and publisher?

Meio. Gill is a boring & ugly gary stu.

What's your point here?

gill.

Are you retarded? Reread what you just posted and try to use your head.
>[positive things about mvci] after people got their hands on the game
Yet you somehow trying to compare it to an unfinished game that people haven't played yet apart from really small minority.

>intelligent people who actually play video games see trailers for both
>its clear from the start marvel looks better than dragonball
>kappatards continue to expose themselves are complete retards to this day
When will they learn?

>have never played any fighting games except recent capcom trash
Nah, they don't play even capcom trash

>an unfinished game

>IT'S JUST A BETA

>that people haven't played yet apart from really small minority.
Except DBFZ has been at various shows and has even had a bunch of tournaments for the game. There are shit tons of impressions out there and also hours upon hours of footage.

kys arcsys cum slurper

If it was One Piece or Naruto I might enjoy it, but looking at dbz everyone is literally the same character. One Piece would be ridiculous as a fighter, I hope that's next

one piece would be fucking amazing as an actual fighting game.

DBFZ will sell more than MVCI

Screencap this

I actually stopped coming to this general a long time ago and now only visit it once something big happens in fgc and everytime I comeback here this place seems more and more retarded.
We had modern capcom players shitting on every other fg for years especially on anime and niw those same people are liking mvci and shilling for it. Why? Because it's capcom. It doesn't matter that the game for the most part is dumbed down umvc3 with reused assets and embarassingly bad graphics. Of course gameplay is the most important thing and it's great if mvci is good in that regard but even still I can't look at all this shilling without laughing.

no actually delay is really bad and fluctuates constantly and is complete garbage for anyone who doesn't live in a tiny country like japan.

you keep sucking that arcsys cock though. won't change the fact that dbfz is going to die a month or two after release and there is nothing you can do about it :^)

a real nostradamus here boys

Yeah, plus they already did that in 3DS, the Dragon Ball fighter there even has crossplay features with the One Piece one. Imagine they do the same with this one.

Thats not hard to predict faggot

>I actually stopped coming to this general a long time ago and now only visit it once something big happens in fgc