News:
The game's coming out in less than an hour

Links:
store.steampowered.com/app/623940/HIVESWAP_Act_1/

Other urls found in this thread:

homestuck.bandcamp.com/album/hiveswap-act-1-ost
mega.nz/#!xvgzjQ5S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The final days are here, brothers and sisters.

im ready to hate hussie again

What do you think of Joey?

>not /hsg/

ONE fucking job OP

>one review I read rates it 5/10
>another rates it 9/10
I'm hoping for more negative reviews

I hope mods ban 8ch/HSG refugees otherwise this will not work.

UH, ALL THE GREY PEOPLE OR HOMOSUCKS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS COMMUNITY BECAUSE IT'S FOR WHITE PEOPLE ONLY, UNDERSTAND? CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE GREY PEOPLE SLAVES AGAIN!!!

well to be fair 'HIV' is appropriate

I'm ready.

HSG is already taken by other things.

That's Hearthstone General here.

>using the filename I posted like 3 years ago
breh

I don't know about you guys, but I'm really hoping this is going to be terrible. There isn't really any chance of it being GOOD, so I at least want to be able to have a good laugh at the flaming wreckage.

don't worry we feel the same way. this shit didn't ruin the comic alone but it contributed some ways to doing it too

Apparently there's no keyboard support and all the positive reviews are from existing Homestuck fangirls.

someone who isnt interested anymore, send me your steamkey

[email protected]

i'll actually play it even if its terrible

>HIV

a fitting name for homosuck general.

If it's terrible that means this all dies and we can stop suffering.
We're nothing if not self aware.

Joey!

requests?

Joey in short shorts and a tank top, smiling widely

bowman

joey gaming nude

Joey Joestar

Joey and Bubsy

bowman vs toby

Joey pregnant

c'mon now

dammek and xefros

sloppy.
makeouts.

MEGA ↑ 25 purrcent

Joey sucking on a big ol' dick!

Is it finally the beginning of the end?

Please user, that's like having an ant fight the sun.

Isn't the game 6gb?

she would never do that

Yeah, she's Jade's sister! It's creampie or die for her!

You're a champ. Now I can suffer sooner!

she would NEVER do THAT...

Get ready for 2 to 4 hours of content.

Wait what, so why its part of Steam requiriments?

katnep

Joey is a breedslut! Joey tries to get popular by letting all the boys rawdog her!

i just want to nut on her bare feet tbCOMPLETELYh senpai

You could say that two years ago but its clear toby wins.

Can't wait

Probably when its fully installed, or on Macs.

usually when I'm downloading steam games I find I only have to download around half of the listed required space, no idea why but yeah.

>stream's cascade syncs with 1PM
Nice

That's the needed amount of space, not space used. That's usually much higher than the actual install size.

GIVE ME A MEGA

>Soundtrack costs almost x2 as much as the game
toby don't come cheap eh

Wish me luck senpaitachi

About 15 minutes to go

Reminder that all reviews at this point were early backers. No review copies were sent out.

Why did I not get THE BETA?

>To say I was surprised that Hiveswap is good is an understatement. What’s even more surprising is that it’s good enough that I would recommend this 3 hour PC game to any and all fans of adventure games. While this is a treat for Homestuck fans, everyone will be able to get something out of its lush art and animation, catchy music and fun puzzles. While this is only the first act of the game, which is set to come out out in installments, it feels complete even without a narrative resolution. Still, it’d be a shame not to return to these characters—let’s just hope it doesn’t take years until we see them again.

>3 hour PC game
>THREE
>FUCKING
>HOURS

I remember an interview with the old writer saying episodes would be longer than a telltale one. What the fuck happened...

Bless you, I can't afford it right now and don't want to be spoiled out the ass

This is a kotaku review written by Gita Jackson by the way, who is, yet again, a Homestuck fangirl.
So still, only Homestuck fans give glowing reviews.

>the old writer
Wait, who?

Hussie.

>kotaku review
Well, that explains it.

>can't afford an 8 dollar game
I'm so sorry whatever happened to you happened

tbf I have a tonne of money squirrelled away and even I was reluctant to purchase this. downloading now though. at least the achievements look interesting.

This is simply another stage in this horribly long life.

Jessie Hankings, from TOG.

>three hours
>FIVE YEARS FOR THREE HOURS

>toby
>able to take on the god that is bowman
I'm glad you have a sense of humor in these dark times.

AAAAAAAAAAA FUCK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK
FUCK FUCK FUCK

ITS OUT

no linux support tho
bought it anyway

Not him, im not american and every dollar is worth a save.

>>can't afford an 8 dollar game
also it's actually 5$

Update:

>Huge thanks to the entire What Pumpkin Games team for all their hard work on this project. Everyone involved has much to be proud of. Personally, I think the game is VERY GOOD! Really, better than I imagined it would be when scribbling notes for it years ago. Credit is owed to the fans for their patience while the necessary time was taken to build a studio capable of making a game like this. And above all, credit is owed to the great team that brought it to life. If you happen to spot any contributors out in the wild, on social media or such, I hope you will extend your appreciation for what they have accomplished.

>ANNOUNCEMENT TWO

> What Pumpkin and Homestuck are partnering with Viz Media to work on a lot of cool stuff together in the future. This will include projects based on both the Homestuck and Hiveswap worlds. The possibilities are wide open, but here are a couple examples of things we know we're going to work on already...

> Viz will begin releasing the Homestuck books again, starting next year. These will be nice new hardcover editions, and the plan is to just keep turning out volumes until the entire story is in print. Each volume will be full of my Secret Notes just like the previous ones were. Viz will also be involved in the release of the mysterious epilogue project I alluded to a while ago. Details on format, release date, etc, will remain undisclosed until further notice, but you can expect more information about that to surface next year too. I wanted to do something a little unusual for it, something existing outside the confines of the web story. Working with Viz struck me as good opportunity for this.

> Aside from that, anything can happen. Take a look at the sorts of things Viz has already published or produced. These are all examples of things on the table for future consideration for either Homestuck or Hiveswap. I've got plenty of ideas, and so do they. Maybe you do too??

HAHAHA
I TOLD YOU
HOMESTUCK ANIMATED SERIES!

Source?

so there is a real epilogue coming?

huh.

>well first of all a general LITERALLY CALLED FUCKING AIDS
>thinking that /hiv/ isn't just /hsg/ moving to Veeky Forums

AND THE BEST FUCKING PART IS THAT THIS IS EXACTLY THE KIND OF BOARD THAT WILL LET TURBOAUTISM GO FUCKING RAMPANT

AND SINCE THIS ISN'T /co/ IT CANNOT BE BANISHED

>VIZ Media LLC is a Japanese-American manga, anime and entertainment company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It was founded in 1986 as VIZ LLC

>Homestuck is literally an anime now

You must feel elated.

homestuck.bandcamp.com/album/hiveswap-act-1-ost

The thread was doing well until you posted desu.

VIZ produces pretty much everything in America, doesn't it?

I you katnep user

We all know exactly what this is, it just goes unspoken.

I'm not going to BUY an epilogue to a shit story.

Does this mean Hussie's japanese overlords will sink Davekat?

The amount of self control I need to not give in and waste my money on this game right now is too damn much.

mega.nz/#!xvgzjQ5S
!TbNZzebdAVXR93kPxIyKyaTPtsmdUwmjxgHBPSIw4bA

If I kickstarted this shouldn't I have gotten a key or something in my email by now?

I love you mozai prototype. Have my kids.

its already dead ;__;

>I've got plenty of ideas, and so do they. Maybe you do too??
Oh I have an idea, Hussie.

it just 8 bucks

Working fine for me.