/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Canon Relationship Only Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start Guide:i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer:youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqnQ
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer:youtu.be/GNebfmXqHQ4
Less Disney worlds:gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areasJuly 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story:siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/July 18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions:ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expoJuly 18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation:khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760July 19, 2017
Dengeki Interview:khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827July 21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

press.na.square-enix.com/releases/1033/kingdom-hearts-union-cross-limitedtime-disney-tsum-tsum-events-begin-t
youtube.com/watch?v=wfTHthPScw4
youtube.com/watch?v=vsBLOnCRWys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't do this!

I love you OP.

third for best girl

Will we see them in KH3?

Yes I can, watch me

Hopefully not.

No

maybe
I wonder if they are in ff7re

I always smile like a goof at that scene. It's so innocent and sweet.

L-lewd!

Do we get the 3000 free jewels in global before the Roxas EX / HD Xion banner?

Wouldn't surprise me if it were after.

I got them for the UC thing today.

REMINDER:

The new JP banner DOES NOT have a guaranteed 6* medal per pull. The chance of getting a t6 medal on the banner is roughly 10%.

Those were 300. We're supposed to get 3000 "soon".

Considering I'm at 11k and a newfag, I'd really like to get HD Xion.
Also, if I have like 3 Fantasia Mickey B's and no guilted medal other than Demyx and Donald, is HD Xion a good medal to guilt using those?

Yes.

Yes, but wait until the fifth draw before using any mirrors. You may get two Xions in the total draw to combined, or perchance a different T5/T6 medal that's more worth it.

When did they say 3,000 soon? I don't remember that.

Meant to say Mickey's, not mirrors.

Oh right duh I missed a zero. That probabyl won't ever happen. Give up and go to the moon game if you're just starting.
Xion will be a great medal to guilt if you don't have many other good medals but are in a decent party. The only problem is that she only really fits on treasure trove in that case and TT is hella ugly.

Thanks, I was about to say that again.

I could have sworn some anons said something about 3000 jewels being due soon for some reason.

it was on a SE site that we get pets and 3k jewels same day

Pets was pushed back tho wasn't it?

3000 for what exactly? I don't recall an announcement for 3000 jewels.

press.na.square-enix.com/releases/1033/kingdom-hearts-union-cross-limitedtime-disney-tsum-tsum-events-begin-t

That's an awful edit. You should be ashamed of yourself mister.

I looked for a power medal template for 20 minutes and couldn't find one

Why didn't you just use the actual PL Sora medal?

I couldn't crop it out right

Why would you need to crop out sora to post sora?

Because I'm a terrible person.

When do we get proud mode Mickey and brooms again?

Hopefully this one works better

whaaaaaaaaaaaaar brooooooms whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Why is Data-Sora the best version of Sora?
Roxas, Ventus, Vanitas, and real Sora can't even compare

You're making this oit to be more difficult than it really is.

>ventus

Because he only had one game and thus his character wasn't destroyed.

Lion Sora is cute!!!

>Roxas
How was his character destroyed?

By Days.

Actually answer the question

I just did? The game Days destroyed the character of Roxas.

>Roxas character was destroyed because days made me angry
k

He basically had no character before Days. Other then friends with Axel and left the Org because he wanted to find out where he got the Keyblade.
youtube.com/watch?v=wfTHthPScw4

youtube.com/watch?v=vsBLOnCRWys

He was pretty cool in the 5 minutes he was in KH2.

More like 5 hours. But I agree with you. KH2 was my first KH game and I thought he was a neater character than Sora

>5 hours
>not skipping everything and doing it in less than 30 minutes

>Not enjoying comfyist twilight town

>5 hours
It should take like less than an hour max. It only takes that long on your first ever playthrough and only if you just sit around exploring everything.

Not him, but he's 100% right. The Roxas you know in KH2 consisted of two different parts: Summer Vacation Roxas, who you empathize with and pity, and Organization Roxas, who appears to be a more confident character with a mysterious past. Days takes the interesting mystique of the latter characterization, and boils it down to three parts:

>Roxas being little more than a robot
>Roxas being impotent or in a coma
>Roxas worrying about Xion

What's revealed to the player is that the super interesting one-man-army Roxas chatacterization literally only existed as of the day he left the Organization (ie what we already knew), and that everything leading up to it was as interesting as a rock (aka what we wanted to know). The manga fixes almost all of this, but everyone knows where the canonacity of that stands.

So yes, he's right. Days destroyed Roxas's character. And you actually have autism if you can't see that based on your own experience with Days.

Not /v/-tier autism, I mean. Real autism, like, the kind where you can't understand emotions and stuff.

It still boggles my mind that the japs love Days so much. But I guess it shouldn't since they're infamous for shit taste
>b-but muh sad melodrama that made me cry!
Xion's story was forced and boring. I love KH as a whole more than any other video game series but even I can be rational enough to tell when part of it is shit

>The manga fixes almost all of this,
Manga is the only Days that exists for me
So many great moments

Just be happy they love Kingdom Hearts at all.
Otherwise the series wouldn't continue.

That's not completely true. There have been some rare cases of series being continued due to western audiences

Examples?

>why isn't my fanfic of roxas's past real
>if you disagree with my opinion you have autism
wow dude

Vcast

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is the Zero Escape series since the western fanbase is what spurred the final game to be made, and the art style was even changed to cater to western audience. Though I'm sure there has to be other cases

Interesting.

Yakuza Kiwami 2 being developed is largely due to Sega being taken aback by the huge Western support of Yakuza 0, if I recall correctly.

>"There can't be two Keyblade masters"
>>Riku ends up becoming master instead of Sora
>>Aqua ends up becoming master instead of Terra
POTTERY

But Mickey and Xehanort and Yen Sid though.

U wat

Don't mind me, I'm just shitposting instead of saying "LIGHT" or "DARKNESS". Trying to mix it up, y'know?

Riku said that when he took the Keyblade from Sora in KH1.

Riku was a novice and was talking out his ass
Mickey in that same game proved him wrong

Anything you guys really are hoping for in KH3?

Besides character interactions, I'd love it if there were a section or something, even in the credits, of Sora taking Kairi or Riku to the worlds he's been to, telling them stories of what he's done like he said he would in KH1 and 2. It probably wouldn't happen, but having Sora make good on his promises to return and tell his friends about his cool adventures would be really touching.

RAX going to the beach

user wasn't saying Riku was right, it's just a fun coincidence that only one of the two became a Keyblade Master.
Not sure what he meant with Aqua and Terra though, if we going for the "Two apprentices, only one becomes master" theme it's broken by Eraqus and Xehanort.

???who?

How to fix 358/2 Days:
>focus the story on pic related
>play as Riku, investigating the Organization
>Mickey teammate
>unravel Roxas's story through the game
>no Xion
>final battle against Roxas, same as KH2FM fight
>add a second phase

Thoughts?

That's a terrible idea

Wish Nova did damage regardless of defense

who remember when RAX was a good medal

I'm glad that somebody was kind enough to share Sephy EX. Boosted my position from 4060th to 440th.

setup?

?

Sadly, this. But the shared was Sephy EX

>tfw all your party members shared medals are for lux farming
I'd kill for a decent attacking medal with a single trait.

I'm play Re:CoM for the first time. I fucking hate this card shit.

>tfw the only shared Seph EX in my party isn't guilted and has defense boost 2
She got it boosted on the first pull too, my salt is infinite

Guess I'm sticking to Xaldin for damage

What's the best keyblade for early UX play I'm at lvl 23 right now

Best keyblade is subjective. It all depends on what medals you have and what quest you are currently doing.

You'll probably get the most use out of TW and TT early game, doubly so when guilting is available. A common choice for first investing gems in is DR, due to both it's high SP and it's focus on upright magic and reverse speed (two of the most useful attributes in the game). If you're able, try to get extra attack on the tutorial DiZ medals. If you get it on one medal and have others left over, try rerolling for a second DiZ with extra attack.

Best f2p medals to guilt for each attribute are Wakka, Stitch, and Yuna.

who is that in the image?
aka ???who?

Strelitzia.
The last general edition was Strelitzia ffs

>yfw Zeus calls Sora a hero before Phil does

>He basically had no character before Days.
Except Days completely rehashed his KHII characterization, instead of trying to flesh him out in any meaningful way

STEP ASIDE

>tutorial DiZ medals
wut? Doing the tutorial gives you Donald B medals.

Gave me one DiZ medal

Most useful/least and most favorite party members? Just realized I don't have any Disney characters in the KH pictures I have saved. /r/ing some

>KH1
Most useful: Beast
Favorite: Beast/Ariel
Least favorite: Peter Pan

>KH2
Most useful: Riku
Favorite: Jack Skellington/Simba
Least favorite: budget Johnny Depp

Oh look, this general's alive again.

So before I start shitposting about the lore, do you guys have anything fun I can play that's Kingdom Hearts related? I think you guys have some kinda weird mobile game going on, what's up with that? Give me something to do so I can get involved again.

On what part of your outfit does the +6 skill santa mickey doll from the winter mickey avatar board go?

>KHFM Proud user from the past few days
>Fight Riku II at Level 45, probably underlevelled
>Just mash X and beat him with no problems
>He DMs only once, when he only had two hits left
So did I get extremely lucky?

haha yeah they bullshit players so that you can't guilt Donald B with a DiZ medal