Has there even been a successful genocide?

Has there even been a successful genocide?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzungar_genocide
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal_Tasmanians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_War
www2.stetson.edu/~psteeves/classes/rusprimaryolga.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_killings_of_1965–66
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jie_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every masturbation ending in orgasm.

Lots of peoples were assimilated and their languages and (probably big part of their) traditions and culture erased from the world.

Tons of Native American tribes

That not genocide. That french tradition.

Carthago delenda est.

Zhukov effectively convinced Russians to genocide themselves.

>He can't get an orgasm without ejacilating

Worst abortionist argument by far
Comparing sperms to a fertilized egg is utter retardation
Masturbation is comparable to periods (renewing of reproductive cells), not to abortion

We practically genocided smallpox if that counts.

Semites
>Genocided by romans
>Genocided by arabs
>Genocided in lebannon
>Currently being genocided by Israel and isis

They might have been genocided by jews twice in that story about mosses invading from Egypt and raping all their women is really true, any way they have been successfully genocided, they are just finishing off the glowing embers of mixed semites

Armenian genocide

those were more assimilated

Dzungars

Don't fuck with the Chinese

The Holocaust

>implying Tunisians WUZN'T CARTHAGIANZ N FIGZ

I still see plenty of Jews; doesn't look very successful to me.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzungar_genocide
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal_Tasmanians

What's the deal with genocides? If there are so many genocides, why are there always survivors? They don't seem to be very successful to me.

The Tasmanian genocide.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_War

There's about 3,000 Jews in Poland, before WW2 there was 3 million.

It was pretty successful.

>I'm a retard who can't comprehend definitions

but Jews still exist. Ergo the Holocaust was not a successful genocide.

>attempt to wipe a race off the face of the earth
>end up landing them their own country

Ever hear of the Derevlians?

Saint Olga made sure you didn't after she was through with them.
www2.stetson.edu/~psteeves/classes/rusprimaryolga.html

He said successful.

Wasn't there an entire people wiped out by the Mongols?

Yes, against the Native Americans.

Fuck off neonazi.

Can a semi successful genocide be one where the affected population is a shell of its former self in those areas?

Not really - there's more of them today than ever.

If we define genocide as "the purposeful the elimination of an entire group of people," there are probably hundreds of tribes and groups you'll never hear about that were victims of a genocide.

Kinda.
Proportionally their numbers are miniscule. Not to mention their numbers have been so fucked that pure natives are a rarity (half and quarters are not that common as well).

I'd say the k*rds did a decent job in eastern Anatolia.
>used to be filled with christian armenian/assyrians communities
>now there are 0 left and only k*rds
>meanwhile we get all the blame eventhough the k*rds admitted to carrying it out
Sure there are diasporas left, but those old peaceful communitites will never return as they were nailed to crosses as the k*rds chanted "biji k*rdistan".

That's the old one. Here's the updated one.

Catharism was a religion in the high middle ages.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharism

The thing is that most succesfull genocides make us actually forget about them.

Zanj of Iraq
Pechenegs of Byzantium
Mandans of Dakota
Pequots of New England
Tainos of Cuba
Beothuk of Newfoundland
Selknam of Tierra del Fuego
Hereros and Namas of Namibia
French of Haiti
Greeks of Pontus ans Smyrna

Literally all of them

Shitload of gaul tribes by the germanic tribes and our good friend gnaevs ivlivs

>Hereros and Namas of Namibia
The Hereros and Namaqua are still kicking around. Hell, the Nama are the majority group in Namibia today.

The Armenian one, because it didn't happen.

Tasmanian Aboriginals. Any left today are descended from mainlanders. The actual inhabitants of Tasmania prior to 1790 are all gone.

The Tasmanian genocide

Brits/Aussies killed the Tasmanian natives to a man in like 20 years

This is the only thing I could think of as well....but that was a religion, not a ethnic group

i can. very secret technique.

Nah, Carthaginians still were around in the 5th c. AD, then they got assimilated by arabs.

To be fair,
There was only like 2k max

We ate all of the Moriori.
All of them.

>.but that was a religion, not a ethnic group

still counts as genocide i think.

I'm not sure if the majority being 1/8th or less counts as their people living on.

>During the 20th century, the absence of Aboriginal people of solely indigenous ancestry, and a general unawareness of the surviving populations, ment many non-Aboriginals assumed they were extinct, after the death of Truganini in 1876.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_killings_of_1965–66

that wasnt realy a genocide, it was a mass purge

No you didn't you dumb Maori. You went to the Chatam Islands in the 1830s and killed and ate most of them. There were some survivors that were held as slaves and were treated like shit compared to Maori war captives.

well, they did almost, well, practicaly, well, in a manner of speaking, like, methaphoricaly ''eat all the moriori''

that they didnt literaly eat every single one but stuck others on pikes and killed others with clubs and axes and worked others to death etc... dosent realy make it false, 900 maori landed on catham and 30 years later there were practicaly no moriori left on the planet, maybe a dosen here and there

>implying modern tunisians are phoenicians

>German population of Kaliningrad.

Dzungar Genocide.

Basically Qing China was horrified at the notion of Mongol Empire 2.0 in the form of the mighty Dzungar Khanate, so after the hard-fought Dzungar war, they massacred the Dzungars and drove the survivors to the desert and empty steppes and left them to die.

It is aided by the fact that the Kazakhs hate Dzungar guts and also participated in its demise.

And that's how Uyghurs came to Xinjiang

Your time will come too roach. Br advised

Yes
t. Ran Min

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jie_people

Was it a justified genocide? Once and for all they ended the Mongol threat.

That was a brutal war

>implying we will let them
I just feel sorry for all those christian Armenians that side witht he k*rds on this site and out there. Worst case of stocholm syndrom I've ever seen.

Tasmanian abos

(((They))) got rid of the Philistines

Holocaust

There is someone on my campus who looks just like this

Have you fucked him yet?

White genocide

The whire genoxide

Recent genocide, the extermination of the Selk Nam:
In the late 19th century estancieros and gold prospectors launched a campaign of extermination against the indigenous peoples of Tierra del Fuego.
About 4,000 Selk'nam were alive in the mid-nineteenth century; by 1930 this had been reduced to about 100. Cattle breeders, farmers and gold-prospectors from England, France, North America, Chile and Argentina had entered the region, and were joined by adventurers and other fortune seekers. The natives were deported and exterminated, with bounties paid to the most ruthless hunters.[3] The large ranchers began a campaign of extermination against them, with the compliance of the Argentine and Chilean governments. Large companies paid sheep farmers or militia a bounty for each Selk'nam dead, which was confirmed on presentation of a pair of hands or ears, or later a complete skull. They were given more for the death of a woman than a man.

Julius Popper during a hunt of the Ona people. In the late 19th century, estancieros and gold prospectors launched a campaign of extermination against the indigenous peoples of Tierra del Fuego. In the 1880s, British introduced sheep ranches to the large open areas of Tierra del Fuego.
The killings were managed by a diverse cast of characters, including a Romanian, a Spaniard, a Yugoslavian, a Portuguese, and perhaps most unforgettably, a Scotsman named McLellan but commonly known as "Red Pig." Red Pig paid a pound sterling for an Indian's ears, and slightly more for an Indian woman's breasts. It was, in his words, "too much trouble" to civilize these Indians.

Maoris genocided some other people at some point IIRC.

This was particularly cuntish, as those people were pacifist to the end. Alas, NZ did not return the favour and now has to pander to Maori.

there is 2million zanj still in iraq

actually it was proven that the native americans were on their way to exterminating the population. The whites merely sped it up. you see the horse was introduced in the 1400 through the spanish, this led to the natives using everything at their disposal to trave and survive. the natives were not saints either.

not the same war, bud

That's because they migrated to the ussr.

Depends on what you define success
The native Americans comes to mind, but if you want an entire community/a race of people then the massacre of the French Creoles is the best example.

Native american genocide was most successful genocide of a major race. Similar to how, today in Africa, Arabs are genociding Negroids.

Yes

This basically.

No, because most sperm is living cells while periods are dead waste material.

Yeah, the Tanguts. I think the survivors got assimilated by the rest of the Chinese though.
no ya putz

Sperm naturally dies in the testicles anyway

It got rid of most of them in Europe.

I like that one. Simply rounding up a people and sending them off to T*rkey is a fate more brutal than death.

I've heard of ejaculation-less climax and I swear it's a hoax. I've never had one, or if I had it felt dissatisfying

What do the Dzungars have to do with the Uygurs? The Dzungars inhabited the northern part of Xinjiang while the Uyghurs inhabit the southern Tarim Basin. I think it's more accurate to say that the Dzungar genocide was what enabled Han Chinese to resettle northern Xinjiang.

The Dungan Revolt was over a hundred years after the Dzungar genocide. Dzungars weren't Uighurs.

While the Armenian Genocide didn't kill all the Armenians in the world, it could still be viewed as a success because it removed a hostile minority within Turkish territory which probably would have fought continuously for reunion with Armenia, just like how the Kurds haven't stopped fighting for an independent state.

No matter how much they shout about it, Armenia will probably never regain Mount Ararat or other former Armenian lands due to the fact there's no longer Armenians living there.

arabs are semites.

is it genicide if the people you're killing are basically cousins?

numbers heavily cut, many who survived left.
Any assets or stufs any Jew owned was pretty much gone.

>Similar to how, today in Africa, Arabs are genociding Negroids.

What are you fucking talking about? JSut say blacks instead of that shitty term.

They are still administring the country on behalf of Russo-German owners