/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

arts and crafts edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
[Currently being updated with Blood Orchid changes]
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Blood Orchid (Hong Kong) is out now.
youtube.com/watch?v=93jV9004foc
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/bloodorchid/index.aspx
Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators are being released together with HK and SK operators.

previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qf8ZkqI6Ufs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nerf Ela now

nerf ela

Hello /r6g/, who is your waifu?

Hi guys, Mr. Ubisoft here, what are your suggestions for balancing Siege?

my weekly challenge has been stuck on 7/8 completed despite the fact i've completed 3 rounds since, any suggestions?

It'll probably get updated later. Don't dismiss it

Ash, obviously

Try looking on the website as well, that's sometimes a bit more up to date.

I WANT TO KILL THAT FUCKING JEW

oi vey

So what's everyone's verdict on Ela? Is she strong? Is she bad? Does she still have that retarded Russian accent from her trailer?

Useless Aryan

>people unironically think Ela is anything more than mediocre

Godlike smg, fast af shotgun, his gadget is just ok tho

man this is adorable desu the drawfriend who draw this should make more

Chaos is my city

i want to lick IQ's sweaty soles!

Ludicrously overpowered, she's the Coldsteel of R6S operators. Whoever designed her needs to be fired, she's like a fanfic of dream operators for waifufags
>doesn't look at selection camera
>green hair
>edgy voicelines
>smg-11 with 50+1 bullets
>can use angled grip on her AR-lite, which even jaeger can't do
>only pistol in the game with an optic
>more ammo count than attacker machineguns
>Grzots cannot be shot at even if you know where they are
>4 meter range on Grzots
>actively fucks with your vision, aim, you cannot plant, and cannot sprint
>yokai, which is harder to hit people with and easily destroyed, only fucks with vision and stops you from planting
>can throw grzots at enemies when downed, the only operator who can do things when downed other than Doc
>worst bio in the game, Hibanna included

a busted PoS i cant wait to be nerfed to shit in midseason

Challenge: Buff IQ's guns without touching rate of fire.

At least post best version

Just picked up the game, what operators should I be going for first?

easy, revert that fucking retarded nerf the AUG randomly got, bump its damage up to 45.
reduce horizontal on the 552 so its more in line with thermites 556.
also fix the AUGs model so it doesnt look like doomguy is holding it in the middle of the screen.
surprise, IQ is actually somewhat enjoyable to play now.

i like her season pass skin more, the orange highlights are pretty
a shame jackal looked like shit in his

>shitty opinions

Sledge and Doc
Maybe Jager

plz dont be mean

My fuckin god, next time if i see some ela retard throwing her shit inside the objective room, im gonna break her mine along with her face.

>not cute ITA12L holding one

That is not best version

lmao whomst the fucc uses that

>blood orchid skin makes it so frost and buck dont stick out like a sore thumb in white camo
AWW YISS

Thanks mate, I'll start there.

Ones that require less map knowledge to be useful. Rook is always welcome on defence, and so is Jaeger or Mute.
On attack, maybe Thatcher is good to start, just go along with Thermite/Hibana and EMP as needed. Fuze is pretty straight forward too, and good fun, just don't randomly waste the charges too far from the objective.

>Grzots
>Judging the strength of a character based on a different, very weak character

>one of the biggest, richest game developers in the world can't even affoard an english-speaking polish voice actor
TOP SIE

>ela is a literal mouth breather
sounds about right

No one, that's why it's best

Yeah, the devs should have hired great Polish voice actresses such as ____ or ____ who can also be found in the Montreal area.

>if i see ela again in general
Fuck ela. I hope the skorp gets the nerf bat

>three man clanstack
>one suicide each round, the others are dead weight

>tfw they still haven't buffed Blitz
youtu.be/qf8ZkqI6Ufs

one day, we will be able to send digital files through some sort of an inter-connected network from one country to another. Or maybe, instead of this pipedream, they could use the offices they already have in Poland, or all over the EU!

You really think that they shouldn't put any effort into additional content that costs half the price of an actual AAA title?

nigga if she literally says drown yourself instead of good in her polishspeak mode, you might as well not have her speak in polish at all

> Anthonyfag1

fuck off

>giving a shitz about Clitz
Not giving that youtuber a view by the way

>doing some terrorist hunt on xbox
>join a game with a couple of chads using mics
>little bit of banter, hear one of them crack open a cold one
>a couple of games later some teenager joins
>uses a mic, sounds like McLovin and won't shut up
>keeps saying frick and flip, a chad tells him he can use big boy words because he's with the big boys now
>"hey i like you guys, I'm sending you some friend requests"
>I want to put my mic on and yell at him calling him a fucking retard because I can't handle it anymore
>don't because I don't want to embarrass myself in front of chad

Her handgun laser is green too.

Guys
Guys
Guys
Guys
Will the Polish attacker have the FO12?

I hope.
>inb4 he's a fat man

I don't understand the theme of Ela as an operator. So she gets concussive mines, alright. Two great guns, sure.

Why in the fuck does she get a pistol with a special sight? One that no other operator can have? And why a green laser? It fits her character as a special snowflake, I guess, but Hibana and Mute are similarly snowflakes and they don't get anything unique outside of their gadgets. So why in the fuck does this random Polish whore get all this stuff. much less more unique things than any other operator?

>some guy melees and kills some guy with high ping
>dies to a headshot from that same person too

This fucking game i swear to god.

in her voicelines there's talk about her sister, so the idea is that Ubisoft will go the most cringe-inducing way and add her twin, who will also have a profile picture (but facing the other way)

it's nice that ubisoft decided to portray GROM as a bunch of ppl with family issues, suicidal tendencies and the need to be a fashion statement

a goddamn operator in a proper military gear would be the most unique design in the entire game

But Echo isn't weak, he's played quite often in ESL and is god-tier when defending certain bombsites. His shotgun and MP5SD got a small buff too, but the shotgun is still useless

>AnthonyPit
Is he /ourguy/?

They couldn't even find a full cast of Polish voice actors to localize the game.

Why should there be any reason she don't have anything special? What's the theme of Hibana? what's the theme of thermite? what exactly is Tachanka?

It's really getting old guy. Ela's design is fine. She's a new operator, here's why she has more unique shit than the other, newer operator are always cooler than the old one. Stop this.
I can't wait for Zoe.

She gets all the special shit to compensate for the ones crying about muh cut Polish season and map

>I can't wait for Zoe.

It's a videogame based on an entirely fictional book. Female spec ops are already wrong for the most part.

>play Fuze and 2/3 armors exclusively
>try to play a 3 speed operator for once

How will Ubi fuck the design up for SK ops?

I'm not talking literary themes here. Hibana's theme is breaching, she gets a gadget that breaches. Same for Thermite. Tachanka's is his autistic love for old Ruski stuff, and it reflects in his gadget and outfit.

Ela gets traps, so I'd assume she's supposed to be some kind of hunter along the lines of other trapping operators like Frost and Kapkan. Yet out of nowhere she also gets a 100% unique sight for her pistol. There's no reason for it to be there.

literally want to just kill myself desu desu, it's not that gurls r icky - it's that they simply couldn't like, exercise some restraint in the design and had to make a horse-faced fashion statement in a spandex and a russian VA, and add the polish anchor symbol thats literally only seen in 1 (one) promotional video about GROM that means a lot in our german car stealing culture

the only thing they managed to get right is that Ela's op as fuck g-d bless

They get mechanized suits. Wear a gopro to stream their missions. Have Esports team logos on their uniforms.
NERF THIS

>tfw Blackbeard is pretty much the most realistic looking operator at this point

>People complaining about a laser that immediately identifies her to enemies
Her model (especially the fucking yoga pants), writing and everything is absolute trash but this is a non-issue

I can't wait for the 707th

By giving them lackluster melee swings

What's the next content in the making?

When are we getting an imperial guard operator?
>no multiple lasgun designs
>No various imperial guard corp skins
>special ability is to get a second guardsmen when you die that spawns at half health

>5 armor in chest area, 1 armor on calves
>gun does buffed Glaz damage and melts through reinforcements with sustained fire

bueno

I hate plane

Wait, the polish map wasn't delayed, but completely scrapped?
didn't they promise 4 maps or something for the season pass owners

Australian shitpostin operators when?

nigga i swear

>skyscraper
>juicy window hop with Ela's shotgun and gun down all three in less than two seconds
The new supernova is pretty good. I hope the pole attacker gets the same shotgun.

the only promise that comes with the season pass is the operators and the other bonuses.

maps were not promised, this is not call of duty where you have to buy the season pass or buy map packs as DLC. they said that they originally wanted to release 4 but they are under no obligation to release 4, especially not for season pass owners

i like Ela and her design

kys

I have very, very deep hatred for ubisoft and for french people in general.
The french cannot be called human beings in any circumstances, but rather as dirty, degenerate animals.
Not only does ubisoft release broken, unispiring trash, they believe with every fiber of their being that you, as a consumer, have absolutely no rights in any way or form, and exist solely to give money for them.
I deeply wish extreme bodily harm and mental suffering for everyone at ubisoft.

Ying barrel attachment : Flash hider or compensator?

contain yourself

well as a company they aren't under obligation to do anything really, but it doesn't change the fact that gromps are second class cts in the game riding on the backs of other cts and their own seasons after the operation health thing which, while I admire the intentions of, managed to leave the game even more broken somehow

i can't believe they trashed a whole new map for their operation health
Ela still really feel weird in this update, she doesn't belong with Ying & Lesion at all
they should have trashed all of poland

both update and the country pls

t.brit

Comp. lol

Six-6.

>is also a weeb
unsurprising really

good luck killing those attackers

>not Buck
>not Rook
>not Sledge
>not Ash
>not Kapkan
>not Montagne

All of those oper8ors are more realistic then a faggot with a lego shield on a SCAR

>Ash
>women