NEW /LEPEN/ General

Old thread approaching limit. Are you going to miss out on a lifetime boat like you did with TrumpCoin? Get in faggots before this coin gets to 100 sats, it's boarding call time!

Where to buy LePen?

(Preferred) Yobit Exchange yobit.net

Also C-Cex and Cryptopia, but much lower volume

IMPORTANT DATES

1st Election: April 23rd

2nd Election: May 7th (this is when Macron will be sucking LePen's dick)

May KEK give us his blessing and let's make Europe great again (and our wallets, too)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/03/24/russia-s-putin-picks-le-pen-to-rule-france.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Current price: 11 sat
Election: April 24

Trumpcoin: 3500 sat
Putincoin: 2500 sat

GTFI Lepen now!!

waste of time

Has anybody figured out how to get the wallet to sync and stake?

Found the no coiner

Just grabbed another 900k
lets see if this goes though

how much you sitting on boys?

don't use wallet. shits sketchy. guys, i want you to all know that this isn't a coin that's good for anything more than a pump & dump.

LePen wants to ban cryptos.

up to 12sat now.

15 SAT NOW

HOLY SHIT BOYS ITS HAPPENING

went through aww yea

up to 12

>15
Where? Yobit's at 12.

Implying anyone here gives a fuck

Won't it damage the meme value of this coin?
It's not like there's anything but meme value driving it.

Fuck no.
any sane politician is going to be against a currency that de-values their own

Every politician everywhere all over the world probably wishes Bitcoin wasn't a thing.

There's "I don't trust Bitcoin" and then there's "It is essential to our sovereignty that we ban Bitcoin." Le Pen is on record saying the latter.

yea and she said that way back in jan. it wont affect the pump.

24v @ 8.51

Noone is going to give a shit what she's said, people will just get on the pump train.

Ok then, goy. You tell me how LePen could "ban Bitcoin" then. Tell me how it's done.

I'm not saying I'm not going to buy the coin. I'm just worried that she could tank the meme if she says something else about cryptos.

13 sat before midnight EST at this rate.

should have already bought it

Guys, invest in Macron. We can profit so much off a crypto war. Bhezzan corridor

Just make it illegal to accept Bitcoin as a currency in France. A greater extreme would be making it illegal to use Bitcoin at all. I think Bolivia did that.
Enforcement is a different issue, but it's not hard to put laws on the books making crypto illegal.

Mission control, we are approaching 13 sats.

and it's illegal to not the money im about to make to the IRS hahahaha

Enforcement is a different issue. Thank you. Point proven.

I didn't say she was a threat to crypto, just that her statements could be a threat to the meme value of this coin.

Look at all the ridiculous shit Trump said and he still bumblefucked his way into the presidency.

helps to be running against one of the more corrupt politicians around.

LEPEN is going to pump whether you like it or not. You can get in and enjoy the gains or sit back and watch.

Lepen probably doesn't understand crypto at all so who cares what she says. She's the French version of Trump, that will do.

Lepen timeframe:
30 sat by end of month
50 sat by early april
100 sat run up april
200 sat by election
500-1000 when she wins

How much LEPEN have my fellow Veeky Forums men invested in?

I have over 1.7 million.
Bought at 10 sats each. Debating if I should get more.

24V @ 9btc

When she wins, at what point should we sell/how will we predict the ATH before it starts to dip?

1.1 million bought at 8 and 9

about the same as you give or take

If it hits 1 cent USD worth of BTC per LEPEN, we will both have over $17,000, or $8,500+ at half cent each.

math lazy right now, how many sat is that

Currently, just under 1000 sats is 1 cent, 500 is about half a cent.

1k sat, I don't see it getting anywhere near that high personally.

probably not but you never know. Someone needs to shill this on pol

We should be optimistic and aim for no less than 500. Hype will do this coin good.

I second the shilling on /pol/, should even bring it to Reddit (out of necessity, can't miss out on that potential volume)

The bigger the hype train the more sats

yuge buy orders on yobit right now.

the sell walls are melting fast.

100 satoshi.
Digits confirm

There are only 1 billion lepens. You can pretty much buy 5-10 % of the total supply for nothing right now. 100x aint impossible.

Bought 2.4 mil about a month ago for 6 sats. Had been thinking all this time if that should be enough. Should be, I hope... If only it would reach a cent, oh man...

>yobit.net
I cant barely load this site. Script overload. It's even worse than polo. And how do you zoom in closer than 12hours??

For some reason the site worked very bad in Firefox for me, but fine in Chrome. Try Chrome.

I'm using chrome. Is 12 hours really the most you can zoom in to?

I believe so, but you can look at the trade history and the bids/asks to get a feel for the activity and pricing.

ok, ive put a bid in. kinda weird how it doesnt seem to show every bid though.. does it bunch all bids of the same price together?

I think it shows up towards the top of the trade history.

lets moon baby

works fine for me brah, maybe your computer is just shit.

LEPEN to the moon lads, i'm buying more on monday.

100 satoshis is nothing. It'll go to there, at least. People will shitbricks when they see the meme potential. If this shit gets to an even meagre 1000, we'll be rich off of some French broad's coattails it's gonna be fucking awesome.

Best part is the frog she's running against also has a crypto, so when people start talking about this shit it's all going to get really fucking real.

Yeah we got Trumpcoin's history on our side, no one actually thought he'd win, so LePen the cats outta the bag it would be stupid not to get in and miss those trumpcoin style gains.

So is the french chick the frontrunner? What are the odds of her winning?

Virtually a hundred percent. All of the other candidates are cucks who don't want to do anything about the terrorism problem. They would rather suck Muslim cock then do what's best for the people

Considering the movement we just had with BTC if you are on the fence about BTC-LEPEN now might be a good time to be a buyer.

Also to the weak hands/miners already selling at least add a portion of your sells to the support lower than where you took profit especially on the low volume exchanges.

Hodling 190k, feels fucking good man

Its at 8 sats !

Get it while its cheap.

i bought yesterday at 10

i'm still not sold on this meme
Trump had 100x more media coverage
There are cryptotraders who aren't even aware LePen exists

Then make them aware, desu!

More are certainly becoming more aware

This didn't go from 5 sats to 9 for no reason

which exchanges sell this?

Yobit.net

He knows

Discussing future pumps of Lepen coin and Putin coin

Ill bet Putin will miracle her ass into office somehow.

Bump:
in other news:
USAA starts new diversity program:

Purposefully excludes all White Males from starting their own based on European Origin. At women's group, they are spreading the false narrative about women only making $.8 cents to a mans dollar.

USAA as a corporate company is based on Management using fear. They purposefully create a large cooperate culture of hindering the career growth of white males to included the inability for any employee to go to HR with legit EO complaints. If one is to, the HR along with management will team up and ostracized that employee using internal corporate methods.

Can someone post current state of Lepen? Also, get this coin on Reddit and wherever it needs to be with some great info? I'll donate

Hop on XMG before it moons

>working for (((bankers))) to start with
That was your first mistake.

There you go

French here,
What a yoke
Please don't mind my pronunciation though.

Why biz don't carry this coin to the top ? Everyone take 100000 Lepen then we shill everywhere everytime until the election.
Maybe we could bring it to 100 000 satoshis...

Yobit: 10sats
Cryptopia: 12sats
C-Cex: 10sats

I'm all for hype but cmon man

loser mentality, maybe we wont go to 100 000 satoshis, but it's when you aim the moon that you can get to the stars

>maybe
If this hits 500 sats I'll bite my dick off

Well you better be ready to stream that shit.

>April 23rd

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/03/24/russia-s-putin-picks-le-pen-to-rule-france.html

Well, its official boys.

I'm probably going to go hop on predictit and get me some LEPEN winning tickets. along with some more LEPEN.

This can easily go over 500 Sats. It's the only leputin coin and its on several exchanges. If someone makes some leputin memes for this coin I and others will GENEROUSLY donate. Post here with your wallet id.

>thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/03/24/russia-s-putin-picks-le-pen-to-rule-france.html
This shit needs to be shilled everywhere

Dipped back down to 8sat.
Time to buy more

Off to /pol/ we go!

hold up. I'm trying to buy another mil at 8

I bought for 100 usd at 10. Should i buy more at 8 ?

U speak English brah

Buy up the Lepen coins while you can. The election is coming up. This is literally FREE MONEY