/fg/ - Falcom General #83

Previous thread: >Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
humblebundle.com/store/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Ys VIII released, but PC release date delayed due to issues with the port: steamcommunity.com/app/579180/discussions/0/1484356232247880393/

- Sen III trailer has been subbed: youtube.com/watch?v=QGfoGCWHLgI

- The trailer for Sen III is out: youtube.com/watch?v=fr-8b6S6HOQ

- Trails of Cold Steel III's on track for Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive. News/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Short CS3 TV ad: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Ys Seven is out on PC: store.steampowered.com/app/587100/Ys_SEVEN/
gog.com/game/ys_seven

- Zwei II coming to PC via XSEED (Summer), preview stream: youtube.com/watch?v=3gVOBPNrNgU

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4/PC scheduled for late 2017

- Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

>Older news

- Check out these Trails FC & SC updates, re: translation improvements (xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization)

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Pre-order her game and give her back her Crossbell.

Reminder to keep your lolis healthy.

Reminder that Rean scooped up another one. Kurt btfo.

This is your country now.

So, who's number 1?

fuck off, not falcom

Now that she's confirmed to be invested in the International Bank of Rean (IBR), (She's from Crossbell after all, can't resist that interest rate), did it change your opinion/expectation of her /fg/ ?

Will the underaged newfags that /r9K made flood Veeky Forums ever stop putting their furry oc avatar onto every single thing?

>Jurai SEZ
I thought this was a new region for a moment, kek.
I hope we pay it a visit.

Is this the little shit from Heiyue?

Do you have brain damage? There's no OC in the OP pic

He's the grandson of the Heiyue leader who has never been shown on screen.

i'm pretty sure i gave him a tour of crossbell in Ao

>who has never been shown on screen
Play the games.

yes. The one who hits on Elie.

>Heiyue leader who has never been shown on screen

Repeat after me. The Heiyue leader has never been shown on screen.

Why even bring it up? It's not relevant to the question he asked.

>Olbia Lowlands

I bet that place is related with tourism in erebonia

Information about the kid and Heiyue are relevant to the question he asked.

Do not be embarrassed about your mistake. Accept it and do not make excuses for it.

Calvard when?

It's not relevant at all, dumbfuck. A simple "yes" would have sufficed, but you decided to bring irrelevant nonsense into it.

Your shitposting has been duly noted. You may leave the thread and not return since you don't want to talk about Falcom games.

And good riddance to you!

BULLY!

Is the dream dead, Junabros? Not like this.

Might be the lamest post I've ever seen.

this is just pathetic, m8

I see you're arguing over nothing again, /fg/

perhaps you should just calm down and play a good game like Dawn of Ys instead

You faggots aren't even trying anymore.

"Normally i only play games on "easy" mode not this one i noticed a very easy difficulty mode which for me is even better for a first run then move on to easy mode runs until you have maxed out lvs and all equipment/quartz transfered to kill most nightmare bosses in under 30 seconds."

You can't make this shit up

What is he doing not grinding away for thousands of hours at Akatsuki no Kiseki? He's not supposed to have any time to post!

Instant best girl. I feel bad fot shitting so hard in her the past weeks, but in my defense I thought she was a backstabbing slut.

Wow, Dana is a womanlet. Her two buddies TOWER over her

Juna's quotes from Falcom magazine:
>I want instructor Rean to look at me, and only me...
>instructor, please rely on me just like I rely on you
>W-w-what are you saying Musse?!! It's not like I like instructor Rean or anything!
Fuck, this is gonna be great. Hype overdrive.

>jushitter x Millium
Remove.

dumb reanposter

>tfw forbidden love in CS3
i'm down

Is a cat finally fine?

>Liberl and Crossbell distance suddenly become so huge
Wew

what is the point of those slut clothes if she has no tits

Midriff has it's own appeal

Small breasts, the midriff, thighs, there's a lot to appreciate.

pits, DFC, midriff.... your fap level is just too low my friend

Dana is wonderful.

He look like Joshua. Weren't Joshua pitch black hair and golden eyes considered an oditty?

Is this the first notable shota in Trails?

The slut probably pleasures herself with that fish

Jona exists.

Soft Dana.

>Is almost flat
>fanart has huge melons
why do fanartists do this?

NOOOOO
DON'T YOU HAVE ENOUGH ALREADY REAN? WHY MUST YOU TAKE MORE

>Duvalie is going to get bullied literally in the intro

>Rean has all 3 female students after his cock

Just end this shit please. End the series with 3 and move on. Maybe I can have hope things will be different then.

>he thinks things will ever get better

Can't get better person than him.

Holy shit YS 8 is fun. I know this is going to make you all mad but this is my second Ys game after Oath, so I am by no means a veteran of these games, but I am really enjoying it!

This is the future. Trails is never going back. You are the one who should move on.

>Giving NIShit your money
fuck off

That's fucking great. Considering he said it took several months to port CS over to DX11, I wonder what he'll tell them. Should we expect Ys 8 in December?

>NIShit
fuck off

>Durante got beta access for Ys VIII

Guess NISA contacted him and he's saving the port

>People that think that Juna's arc isn't going to be anything but a reason to get Rean to rely on people again instead of bottling it up

Juna is after him? Since when?

I love repeating arcs over and over

How much work could he be doing though? I assumed he was still working with Xseed on CS1 and starting CS2. He's freelance, so there's nothing stopping him from working with nisa, I just can't imagine he has that much free time.

Probably just working a bit with the Ys VIII devs. I can't imagine him doing it for free though. They seem to be struggling but trying and just need some follow up. Durante is a god.

If he is actually working on Ys VIII i hope this doesn't delay the CS2 release.
How is the Ys seven port? apparently that one was full on Xseed.

But user, this time Rean will actually have a reason to bottle things up because he'll actually hurt a friend with his ogre mode!

Juna falls in love with Rean after he rapes her then spends the rest of the game trying to bring him back after he joins Ouroboros

You heard it here first

It runs fine but the Joyoland port had better textures

Juna is for Kurt REEEEEEEEEEEE

Manga Ennea is full on ara ara mode.

No

>It might actually work on potato this time
Nice. But they should've done this from the start.

>84 hours in cold steel

wtf the writing in Trails in the Sky is garbage. everyone who praises this series for its writing must have really low standards and needs to pick up a book

oh great durante save us from nisa

Don't give the obvious bait any (You)s

Now that CS1+2 is confirmed for PS4, Crossbell has to be next, right?

Will xseed dub CS3 (if they localized it)? There are too many characters and it seems to be Falcom's biggest game yet.

Of course they'll dub it. That's what people expect. Why wouldn't they?

If they could Akiba's beat (biggest dub ever btw) then they can do CS3

of course. they have an established cast from the first Coldsteel games.

NISA will take it and we'll all suffer. Hatsuu commits suicide, game remains a broken mess for 6 months. Terminology is worse than leaked zero translation, typos and millium tier memes everywhere, but at least you got your japanese voices.

Didn't even know that got announced wonder if they are doing themselves or just using Xseed's PC port as a base.

The upcoming CS2 PC dub session is secretly also a CS3 dub session, since XSEED's already a few months into localizing it.

You shouldn't lie to people like that, user. It's not nice

Let me remind you that Olivier is the Grandmaster

Falcom has only said they are preparing it. How far into development it actually is, is unknown

Would be nice. Just wish it would be announced for west already

I love Estelle!

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Durante. I know he worked CS pc, but it seems he's more famous than that.

Let me remind you Towa is a product of the Black Workshop, just like the other 2 midgets.

He's most well known for DSfix which mostly fixed the horrendous port of Dark Souls 1. He's does a lot of analysis on PC ports and has released fixes for multiple other games. His work is all pretty high quality so he has a pretty good reputation among PC gamers.

He's fixed a lot of broken games Most known for DSfix

>Estelle is in CS3
>Wheel of Time is now a regular craft

So NISA's paying Durante to fix Ys VIII? Sounds like an evil scheme to get him to lose focus on the CS ports.