The US

Yugoslavia was a mistake

everyone lost but mostly serbia and b&h

Kosovo

Croatia

the jews

this

Germany and the US.

Croatia, when they blew out those orthodox turks even when they had the entire yugo slav army and equipment

Deus vult

This.
USA, Germany, and Russia in a certain way.
Everyone else lost as said. But i'd add Kosovo to the list of losing the most, they were just happy about it.

I was watching that BBC documentary about Yugoslavia the other day and they make mention in the fourth episode about how Russia stationed troops in Bosnia to help Serbia but I can't find any info about this. Were Russian troops actually in the Balkans the same time NATO and UN troops were and how did this not trigger wwiii?

>Were Russian troops actually in the Balkans the same time NATO and UN troops were and how did this not trigger wwiii?

They were but they didn't really do shit.

>daily reminder croats are worse than niggers
stormfront.org/forum/t1136832/

They were stationed in Bosnia as a part of the UN force
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implementation_Force

At the end of the Kosovo war, this happened
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incident_at_Pristina_airport
Long story short. Russians wanted to be an independent peace keeping force, while NATO gets their own zone rather than a joint effort.
They took/were given the airport.
American general Wesley Clark ordered the British to take the airport by force, but the British officer James Blunt and general Mike Jackson refused to start WW3

>all these people saying everyone lost
literally the only ones who lost were Serbia and their greater Serbia aspirations

So all the dead people didn't lose?

they actually won

>Soviet civilians died under nazi occupation therefore the Soviet Union didn't win wwii

What good does that do to them?
The result is only more hatred.
Only Slovenia got out without major casualties and hatred spurred.

So what good would living do them?

the jews

The Croats

Fuck Clark. He's a neo-conservative Jewish piece of shit who, if the memo was real, is complicit in the deconstruction of Germany.

Everyone except Serbia

James Blunt?

anyone have any sources of civilian conditions in the wars? I read some "survival" guide of a person that lived in a surrounded bosnian village and it sounded quite fucked

yes that James Blunt

Everybody but the people living here.

Just fuck my shit up, the region.

>Mike Jackson

What a fucking piece of shit.