KoF Destiny animated series out now on Steam and SNK's youtube:
store.steampowered.com/app/642890/THE_KING_OF_FIGHTERS_DESTINY/
Latest episode:
youtu.be/t_TRnCYuF6A

Geese in Tekken 7 Trailer:
youtu.be/6MK2TKFFtQA

SSVS coming to PS4/Vita!
youtu.be/clmCdIwMoHo

KOF XIV Special Anniversary Edition for PS4 is now available!

KOFXIV now out on Steam!
store.steampowered.com/app/571260/THE_KING_OF_FIGHTERS_XIV_STEAM_EDITION/

Get KoF 98 UMOL in English:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ourpalm.kof98.us

New MSA Extra Ops:
youtu.be/5-1IDmVg3PE

KoF Destiny game trailer
youtu.be/kOTUGI-nrDs

New KOF Chinese manga:
twitter.com/PrettyBakedCake/status/816915802083340288
twitter.com/PrettyBakedCake/status/817381037114171392

New SNK mobage Kimi wa Hero is out (JP only):
snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/

Latest tournament footage:
youtu.be/hs2I1y1N7-8
youtu.be/Mm9I14JALIE
youtu.be/XGiuCt0f314
youtu.be/zYsIkyzrGTs

DandyJ's beginner guide:
youtu.be/Ye3KVgI1LvU

Community resources:
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/

Discord group:
discord.gg/HYAQYFh

KOFXIV gallery/OST:
pastebin.com/mYwAPcM0

Play older games online on Fightcade. compatible roms DL:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

Links for the Steam Artbook
>PDF drive.google.com/open?id=0B2546QRNPRPxb1VyemE5N25kb00
>jpg mediafire.com/file/758z1r4yzo66w54/KOF_XIV_Steam_artbook.rar

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WNBnE7xzEIY
twitter.com/turfmasta/status/908400540937330688
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_(video_game)
twitter.com/orochinagicom/status/908322403079610369
youtu.be/AxWvmrQAd9o
twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/908720324589453318
twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/908672163019759616
evo-japan.net/2018/en/
twitter.com/wtnbUG_/status/908656609273905154
twitter.com/turfmasta/status/908541704281739264
twitter.com/orochinagicom/status/908435398413742081
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Mian.

Episode 7 is out? Noice!

New MSA girl
youtu.be/WNBnE7xzEIY

Two posts in and already at death's door. Sasuga.

I'm in the mood for kusoge, what's SNK's worst game?

twitter.com/turfmasta/status/908400540937330688

There's no such thing as SNK's worst game.

Is this true? Was an SNK game the first to have continues?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_(video_game)

Wouldn't know which one it is, but I've heard complaints about the Ikari warriors port on the NES, but I'm not sure how much truth there's to that. It would also depend what you mean by worst. I don't remember KoF Sky Stage been kindly looked upon. It also depends on your definition of worst. I mean there's people that said Doki Doki Majo Shinpan was horrible because think of the children, 2D = 3D, muh objectification. Also according to the people that made the petition a while back demanding that SNK Make a XIII UM called XIV pretty crap and an insult in the same petition (which we know isn't true since objectively speaking it's a solid game), There's also XII which was bare bones as fuck, or 2001 which not looked at kindly by some either, etc, etc. As I said it depends on your definition of worst.

C'mon man. Every company has their bumps SNK is no exception.

2001 is pretty crap and unlike many doesn't have graphics or music to save it.
Also, I retried 2000 and the input interpreter is crapastic, dp motion have priority over everything, leading to qcfx2 motion needed to be done super slow.

Worst to me would be something seriously flawed in gameplay. Not really something like DDMS, unless that plays like crap.
I'll have to try out 2001 then. I don't remember 2000 being that bad when I played it, but it has been years since then.

2000 is okayish but tainted by striker crap. But the dp priority makes some an absolute pain to play with, like Shingo

And I use Shingo too. Does anyone even like the striker system?

twitter.com/orochinagicom/status/908322403079610369

VEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRSEEEE

This is crazy useful
youtu.be/AxWvmrQAd9o

Maybe it should be put in the OP.

That would be very useful, yeah.

Jeez, vg is fast tonight

Super Spy never clicked well with me, maybe kusoge affinities will find something to enjoy there.

Rate me

I heard Orochi Yahsiro sucks

Not at all. He can tank like no other, apart from bosses. He really shines when he's at 6 star lvl though, at that point you should already have a Boss, but until then, best tank in the game.

I'm not sure what other fighters you have, or what you're trying to run. Odds are you aren't killing anyone first turn with only 4 bear souls where two of them are chin and chizuru, and it looks like it'd be a struggle afterwards. No adders, no healers + one tank means if you don't put the pain on first round, you're probably not winning.

>Chin
>Chizuru
>Still using Robert
>Random Orochi Yashiro for no reason.
4/10. Half assed wldbear team.

Was the KoF animation a good investment on their end? I can't imagine a lot of people liking or it bringing in new players.

The animation is first and foremost for China and to promote the Mobage. Getting exposure for the franchise on the west and Japan is just a bonus for SNK

>Was the KoF animation a good investment on their end?
Define "their". I heard it's just licensed and SNK didn't spend a cent on it, which means the chink company making the KoFD mobage is the one absorbing the cost. Chinks have no soul so i bet they are all eating it up, so yes, good investment imo.

>
>>He can tank like no other
>I mean, his team defense boost is nice but tanks are still pretty shitty, especially in a wild bear team that's not gonna ult again until turn 4 if they are lucky. Targeted ults like Vice's and Leona's are pretty common in all but low tier teams so they are still gonna bypass your tanks and go for your squishies and there's very little O.Yashiro can do about it. He's technically good, but the investment to usefulness ratio doesn't add up so he ends up being a worse investment than a readily available tank like Ryo.

The hifive for real men

The Creation of Low Tier

Chizuru is hilarious in the peak battle where everyone starts with their ult at least. I made three people surrender today because of her, Joe and King.

>no link for the Saigado doujin

Wrong. Not only winning, but surpassing people with higher levels.

>people actually using Chang

Kensou is OP with that self healing shit

And Yamazaki on arena. Even a Kensou att that point is more useful.

Oh how the might have fallen...

Stupid sexy Iori

I pretty much enjoy the artstyle for this game, but the alt costumes suck. Everything is xmas themed or plainly dumb.

Let me make a correction to my statement. Not winning against players with a good team comp. Imagine if that guy switches Chang and Yamazaki for Iori and O.Chris.

You've at least gotta have someone better than Chin.

The fuck happened to Andy?

We Eva now

Iori's hair is stupid

Gaaaaaaay

Stop bullying him, Kyo!

he should try selling the posters to Billy, he would buy 20 of them.

Is Iori enough of a good merchant to do that?

>fallen

dunno, but he managed to get a lot of my diamonds on 98OL mini game

Fucking Iori

>You're so lucky
Smug bastard

You should have heeded his warning, fool!

Oh what is this? There might be something after all.
twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/908720324589453318

Also as Gatoray mentions, as well as details in subsequent posts: Evo Japan is now open and the deadline is December 31. There is no registration fee and there's attendance fee for the first two days, but spectator tickets will need to be bought for the third day. 1 million japan bucks prize pool for KoF so far.
twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/908672163019759616

For more specific detalils best read the official site.
evo-japan.net/2018/en/

>1 million japan bucks
that's like, 10 dollars

Add 3 more zeros for a general idea. Also I wonder what Oda will say at Sony's conference.

Fug, they still seem to be short staffed as fuck if what Watanabe is saying is any indication.
twitter.com/wtnbUG_/status/908656609273905154
A rough translation
>I don't understand the company's judgement. Personally I want to add around 50 more people.

Please don't play with my heart, if it don't turns out to be a new game announcement or news for XIV I will be disappointed

That support for EVO Japan sounds pretty darn good.

Best Eva girl

Shit didn't notice this tiny mistake until now:
*there's no attendance fee for the first two days

Weird. One would've thought they would be in a better place now

IIRC the Tokyo office they opened was mainly for their accounting stuff, so even if they hired them they wouldn't be much help when it comes to programing, modeling, design, etc. At least they have someone doing their finances now.

Nothing huge, but kinda interesting. This is a dev list of items that needed to be done with their priorities (A-C) that needed to be done for the original SS a year before release. I'm pretty shit at moon so someone better might be able to translate, but it's stuff like certain animations/poses.
twitter.com/turfmasta/status/908541704281739264

It's a good way to do it. It was mentioned that they were going to cut off brackets at some point. Still regular evo was pretty expensive.

im' drinking but like
fuck kofxiv online
people just dont play
fucking posers be ike
"i'm a fan of kof" and be like *posts angel on /v/ only* some moron on v was like man theres def rooms up u just otta look and i'm like fck you you're ot oven on ps4 you hsit fuck i'm gona ct you faggot

at least i beat gnsmtn in the only match we had
i droped shit that i wouldnt drop WITH A FUCKING SATRN CONTROLLER FUCK YOU HORI but like
i won still and he de,ete the lobby anyway
fuck man, play more, i wanted to play still

and now i cant get matches in th us withot lag what a concept fuck
is the cia trying to dowload my shit and spy on m??? oly shit man i aint dont nothing i don't believe ina liens or some shit man or fbi man i dig older womenz fuck

Lol that was prob me. Get on PC and I'll play you :^)

i'm not on pc you fagmuffin
wll i kinda am but like my computer is like a toaster
can beat you up irl anyway so just take that pretnd L instad

>i cant get matches in th us withot lag
Me nearly every time I play. Fuck, sometimes it's like I'm really playing with some BR on fightcade.

like i built nunchuck out of stuff i got at work, heavier but it's nice and stuff just to practice since i can't find a match in kofxiv
ita take me forever to type captcha

Works the opposite for gunsmith apparently.

I avoid those threads on /v/ like the plague. Often times the way the OP is worded is like it's inviting shitposting, usually with an Angel pic in the OP. Going by your posts you seem to have it rough. Hang in there user.

Whoops, forgot link.
twitter.com/orochinagicom/status/908435398413742081

Although a thing of note on PC peak times seem to be like 6 or 7 hours later. Mot many on the western hemisphere would play at that time.

just a note i fucking hate thi hori controlers
goddamn even when drinkgin i an nail combos in saturn controller tha i cant with this fucking gy ass controller missing diagonals fuck

First time drunk on the Internet, kiddo?

Okay you drunk fuck, I made a trial account to get two weeks of PSN. Let's play a fucking set.

no you dumb motherfucker i was drining was when i fuck your mom on irc

where

Son, I'm gonna have to call CPS on your parents for allowing their kid to consume alcohol. Stay in school.

What did he mean by this?

i'm gona call robocop on your ass cuz you vioate al 4 directions

I hosted a room. You can't miss it.

ok wayt i'm in a match

Which icon you rocking so I don't kick you?

okay i'm in now play
hurry up i gotta piee