tradingview.com/

Stock Scanner:
finviz.com

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYpz3abAk98
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/24/trump-administration-reportedly-set-to-approve-keystone-pipeline.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who else got cucked by Deutsche Bank this week?

I'm assuming no one because why the fuck were you holding it

so did kingshiba go flat broke, or did he just decide not to use a trip anymore?

Why else would he be gone?

user, i need a meme stock thats going to the moon tomorrow. help me out

HTGM and NVCN.

Whats going on with CVM? Any new news?

Still waiting on the hold :(

thank you

when and why should i go all in on everything oil

DO NOT FCKING START

MU still got legs boys. If you got daytrades ride the jizz fountain.

It's the new ceru mah nigga now that ceru is ded. So load up. Cvm mah nigga

I need to make up for the past couple days. Fucking ass. Send help.

low pharmas worth holding onto until they spike soon:
-htbx
-cvm
-zsan
-aezs

Am I the only one holding BNSO over here? I warned ya'll niggas its going to $3.50 tomorrow!

>kingshiba
how much did he lose?

Trading stocks while in school is too damn time consuming.. finally made some money back that I lost on the CERU and NKE collapses, but I had to spend the entire day watching JNUG charts to do it. Ending -$48 / 9.82% but am going to start up again this summer. Will try to get through pic related and some more books in the meantime.

Of course I'll hold a few hundred shares of RNN.. the meme will never die. See you in a few months /rgt/

forgot picture

oh and a few really basic lessons I learned that might be helpful to other super beginners
>only hold a few stocks at a time, but really get to know how they perform-- stay on top of the news
>most of the memes posted here and on /r/wsb have already spiked and are since gradually declining, usually no real reason to get in
>JDST and JNUG CAN be traded smartly, but be happy with small gains. Don't be retarded and hold overnight like I did a few times. Wait 30 min / an hour to purchase to see how the market is doing, the one that crashed (if it did for no understandable reason) is often a good one to buy. But set your stop losses and watch everything closely.
>Before earnings reports may seem a good time to buy in. But if rumors are swirling about the high chance of good news, don't be afraid to sell before close and take your profit. I would have made good money on NKE if I took the money rather than gambling on the stock breaking 60
>Use your day trades on things like JDST and JNUG. Pick a day to watch everything very closely, and have all trades available. I wanted to sell very badly when JNUG came to around 6.8s, knew that it would fall, but only had one trade left and couldn't risk missing out on it breaking $7. I would have tripled my gains if I had saved up day trades, rather than using them for no good reason.

Well lads, sometimes kek blesses you.

grats.
what's that app you're using?

What's Kek's stance on CVM?

robinhood ios

also what the fuck

>HTGM ends up pulling a DRYS and flies on speculation .

Jk but it'd be a crazy call. I was staring at HTGM this morning thinking shit it's probably gonna hit 100% today when it was at 50%, instead said fuck it and went to sleep.

>Still kills me now

holy shit you went full meme

stop user, you're triggering my PTSD.

>3300
He wills it

Was up 100% on DRYS but the hold made me have -30% it was.. a crazy time.

Please stop with the cartoons. I know this Veeky Forums but this is Veeky Forums not preschool

fuck off

AUPH is a lock. Phenomenal p2 data. 48 week data drops probably tomorrow. Just diluted so no worries there. Presenting at conference on Monday in AUS, should be a catalyst. Check the stocktwits board. Get the fuck in it!!

Im still here I just dont have the time at the moment to do the hard DD like I could previously. I can't give solid calls with my limited time so I've taken a break from trip posting until I can pick this up full time again.

Tell me your secrets dubs will it

Actually I managed to make a good cut off of IDXG a couple days ago. Its the only stock Ive traded in the last two weeks though. I dont this sideways market right now and to be honest Ive built such a nice nest egg Im scared of losing it.

Already am bro, to the moon we go. Nobody flies to Australia to talk about a failed project.

Love u dood

Plus insider purchase of 35mm stock.

How big of gains are we thinking tomorrow?

14.4/5 I reckon, but it's a long. Ryzen is doing really well on pre-launch sales, and their CPU is going to be in most Microsoft laptops, Apple products (maybe), and all Alienware laptops.

Whoops I confused AUPH and AMD. Some Korean company just bought 8% of all AUPH, market predictions have 10.0 skyrocket today/tomorrow. In 3 months this bio rose 400%, no other bio did that. Healthcare act moving to monday might damper the gains a little though.

Anyone in CSTM tomorrow for comfy gains? Gonna wait a bit to make sure yesterday's levels are established then will get in around 10:30 and hold for the weekend.

FUCK robinhood is giving me a 'not currently tradable'

Anyone know why?

>aezs
I'm holding a few shares of this shit: Til now the company was only a major rip off. But should(!!!)
the trial results be good, the price won't be under 20$.Minor news(but still important) expected end of March and major news end of April. Should it be bad news $aezs is ded.

It' s an all or nothing meme, but watch out guys there is a lot of trickery going on.

Yeah it's not tradeable on rh, but why do you expect gains from it? Performance seems all over the place

>SGMO
youtube.com/watch?v=cYpz3abAk98

Keystone pipeline could be approved today? buy AKS, X, TRP?
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/24/trump-administration-reportedly-set-to-approve-keystone-pipeline.html

>AKS
>X
the article you link specifically states the pipeline steel has already been bought, and not necessarily from US companies

That being said, I'm in for 10 shares of TRP at open; don't see how it won't go up

So many fucking choices today
HTGM
STAF
ZAIS

I feel like HTGM is as high as it's gonna go, but I base that on absolutely nothing but gut.

How hard will HGTM dip at pre-market? Market open its probably going to look like a damn bungee jump

its like a more stronger ceru

Are we ever going to go back to pumping NAK?

We will definitely see a lot of NAK in these threads throughout the year, just not constantly

Don't forget NVCN, posted a Q4 profit yesterday in their earnings. Waiting for a dip then buying in

Buy and hold long term. Got it.

There's no way this approval wasn't priced in already

>htgm premarket
Christ, what caused this?

Green lit to operate in Euroland.

Called it yesterday to buy in the AH.

Had a strong day yesterday and a strong after hours followed by todays strong pre market its shaping up to be a multi day runner.

NVCN
ZAIS
STAF
and HTGM

Keep an eye on them, Im looking for STAF to hit the dollar mark.

Fake kingshiba the tripcode was !zrkgAss or something close

ree, it's 9:10, why are we still in pre-market?

Literally everything on my watchlist is green and the one stock that I bought before close yesterday is red (AAOI)
I swear, the jews must be out to get me.

testing

Still worth buying Htgm?

I went all in. Fuck me if it goes down

Should have waited after it dips premarket

I wnat to believe its a multiday runner. Im shooting for a dip at open and then I might try and get in on it.

Also hoping NVCN moves at market open.

Expecting to to be like yesterday with a sizeable dip for profit taking cause those AH/PM had some crazy gains.

Anyone think MU will pull a NVDA and keep rising on open

After it dips. Use real time charting and buy it low
hoping for the rebound

They were just mentioned on MNBC, really nice month chart on this stock.

>tfw 60 shares of HTGM at 3.90

Finally lads

any L2 requests?

I held both since yesterday. Hoping for a quick sell on nvcn and up my investment on htgm

SNAP
ZAIS

Good luck. I was in for 250 yeasterday and due to poor trade timing i only have 80 now

NVCN RGLS

XXII BREAKPUT GET IN NOW

I need a spicy meme to sell on Monday on my desk NOW

MSTX mooning

jesus christ htgm just broke 8
what is even happening

Meme magic user.

Haven't seen it in a while but damn is it here.

Idk but I'm at work with nothing to do but watch and it sucks. Missing this huge train.

Been loading up my negro!

>HTGM
In for 50 @ 3.90, out for 50 @ 8.75
What do now?

CVM WHY

If you aren't dumping HTGM, you're a larping retard.

because its a pump and dump nigger.

30000 my negus. Get on my level.

It's going past 10. This company has a billion doallr market after EU approval

i'm sitting here with my market order watching the ticker

>10% on WDC in less than a week
Damn. How? Why? This was going to be a long-ish term hold for me, but I sold 1/3 of my position to lock in these gains. I can't decide whether to sell the rest and buy back in when it corrects because I don't know why it gapped up 5% overnight. I feel like asking a blue chip to climb more than this is greedy.

CARA CARA CARA
Chanting everyday until you faggots buy some and join me in my pool of money

Being lifted from MU's great earnings last night. Rising tide lifts all ships.

HTGM might be hitting peak soon. Maybe a dip coming?