pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>WIP Ship Design Guide for 1.5.1:
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh
>Another Ship Design Guide for 1.5:
www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/61nolh/ship_equipment_load_out_for_141_15/
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris
www.gamasutra.com/view/news/274018/Postmortem_Paradox_Development_Studios_Stellaris.php
>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgstellaris

ENDLESS SPACE 2
>Official and Unofficial Wiki
wiki.endless-space.com
endless-space-2.wikia.com
>Community Hub
www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Fix for Civ IV BTS XML errors:
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District
>/civ4xg/ steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/civ4xg

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WOLRDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

First for sauce

In civ 5, if you already have a shitload of SAMS are fighters worth the effort?

So which comic is your favourite?

she isn't a shark, why would she go GASHUNK

Wow, an OP picture that isn't done by me but is on topic and looks decent? That's a first.

>32 seconds too slow

>pic not transparent
ya blew it op

i hope you know that by creating two threads you just 404'd indie
it's okay though because that thread was autistic

The unreleased unfallen comic.

It's almost like god is telling you
>fuck anime posters

because she's opening a sliding door

>Title doesn't have /civ4xg/

None. But the Horatio one really got my nogging jogging.

>renames the general from "civ4xg" for no reason
>posts a header picture that still includes it
>"real time strategy general" even though one and only one of the games in the OP is real time and the rest are turn based

for as much as you fucks like to say you hate spiderfag making threads, you sure do like to justify him doing it when you fuck it up

Getting too saucy for you spiderfag?

Mine is CLEARLY the correct thread then!

>>Title doesn't have /civ4xg/
mea culpa
migrate to the anime-faggotry thread then

Nope

This is the worst thread in history.

Looks like a mod deleted it.

>weeb thread deleted
At least 4xg is still in this thread's OP so it shows up in searches.

based mods

*market bans you*

Does she get the Horatio sauce?

>that death
Horatio was always an annoying prick but that really crossed the line. Will bully on every playthrough!

Is it correct you also get the original if you buy the remastered version?

Hive worlds are pretty fun.

I've read too much hentai to be fooled into thinking she died there.

>defaced man city logo
this is violence

In 1.8, will Bio or Synth be the better ascension?

Looks like Psionics and Bio are getting buffed while Synthetics are getting nerfed.
I'd say it will be Psionic > Bio = Synth now.

is the new patch/expansion coming yet?

on the 21st.

How system intensive is ES2, does it run about the same as legend?

It's not an issue of running it but my pc overheating whilst I wait for a new intake fan to arrive.

>I've read too much hentai to be fooled into thinking she died there.
The developers themselves also confirmed that Horatio's viewpoint is unreliable at best and the comic doesn't actually confirm her or the other survivors' death. If they all died it would fuck up with the canon as well.

Isn't Psionic already really good?

I mean I just play it because the events are more fun and bio is micromanagement heavy

>Amplitude basically confirming Sara was a tentacle monster's cumrag

Amplitude why, she was my Dungeon of the Endless Waifu.

Why psionic over bio?

>How system intensive is ES2, does it run about the same as legend?
It runs even better in my experience. And you can always framelimit to 30 fps if you really need to keep temps down.

Has anyone here actually completed DotE?
I always get wiped a floor or two before the end.

Yeah, several times. It's sort of up to luck but I've won a few times on easy. Operating is key and industry is life.

>Has anyone here actually completed DotE?
Plenty of times. DPS heroes are a trap and near useless. Get operators or at least heroes with CC.

>Operating is key
This is probably my problem, I don't focus on it very much and only have one dedicated operator.

Cheers

And it'll be fine then, it's only super intensive shit like badly optimised ubi games that puts it in the danger zone

>DPS heroes are a trap and near useless
I dunno, my first victory was with Infirmary Pod and main focus on heroes rather than modules, though those obviously saw their use as well. Every hero has shitton of HP and healing is cheap so the lack of automatic regen never becomes an issue.

One can be enough if he's a high Wit. And if you don't lose modules to monsters too often. 2 is easy mode. 3-4 is actually hard mode because you usually need to park 1-2 heroes in unpowered rooms to prevent spawns from hitting you in the back.

have you never heard of the royal we?

of course, in history it was used because the monarch spoke with the authority of god - ergo, two entities making the decision, so they speak in the plural. horatio, on the other hand, speaks with the authority of all several quadrillion of himself.
worth noting that page of the comic is based off of the horatio defeat screen in endless space 1
yeah, it's not too hard when yiu get used to it
it's all about abusing chokepoints
not even, heroes designed for combat like gork or heavy are great in killrooms if you give them supporting modules
what you really need most of all, though, is an operator and a fast guy to carry the crystal and open doors

>worth noting that page of the comic is based off of the horatio defeat screen in endless space 1
it's a great piece of art, loads of emotion

i always did like the defeat screens in ES1, they carried a sense of remorse and sadness
made me feel sad whenever i went warmonger, even against the cravers

I knew the king used "we", but I never wondered why. Pretty obvious if you think about it.

>Synthetics are getting nerfed
but why
They were already middle of the road with Psionics having the least power but the most interesting events and bio having the most power but the least interesting events. Their biggest strength got nerfed when you couldn't use share the burden with syn empires.

Bump.

>He's still trying to destroy planets
A true paragon of his race.

I saw some posts in the previous thread about Auriga being a Lost. What exactly is a Lost? I'm not a lore scholar.

god-like beings that existed before the Endless and were killed to harvest Dust
endless space 2's main quest involves them and there are texts in quests from EL that imply amplitude has been foreshadowing them for a while

>tfw just finished an ES2 game
>ha to reload twice since empires started randomly just disappearing closer to the end
>bugs all over the place
I guess I'll see you goys next patch.

hey man, you remember the riftborn quest text
when a craver gets his arm trapped under debris during a battle, he rips it off and keeps fighting
hell, in the ES1 artbook cravers were said to very often end up with tons of unplanned cybernetic prosthetics simply because they keep losing body parts in fights but won't stop fighting
the lost were introduced in ES2
they were godlike beings that existed before the endless sailed the stars. when the endless found them, they blew them up to gain access to dust, their flesh. isyander, leader of the academy and the vodyani heretic, is fanatically devoted to restoring them - even though it means recollecting all of the dust in the galaxy, including that inside heroes and dust-ghosts like the virtual and vodyani

Wiz you hypocrite, you can't use slurs.

thanks for beta testing

I never actually played the Jews. Are they actually fun? I can only economy shenanigans actually being raking in the keks when playing against humans.

they're most fun in multiplayer, but you can still make a huge profit off of the AI and stomp their faces in with super-privateers

can only imagine economy shenanigans actually raking in the keks*

>be relaxing in my empire just researching and chill
>suddenly fanatical purifiers declare war on me
>defend myself and protect my galaxy by wiping them out
>somehow I'M the bad guy

The fun is in literally *blocks your way* playing the AI to declare war on you, you even have movable cities to do just that. Then you make them look like they're the bad guy and take all their shit. And you fund all this from extorting every other asshole in the game for their market access. Literally jewish tricks: the game.

How do I use CreamAPI on a Linux based Stellaris installation?

Ah, that explains why I didn't know about them, I just bought ES2 during this sale.

Is there anything about the Cultists in ES2?

There's not really much anything about any of the Auriga factions in ES2 at the moment, not even the Vaulters. Closest mention is Mezari/United Empire.

Expect a vaulter DLC at some point

I figured the Cravers are the descendants of the Necrophages that were born somewhere other than Auriga.

nope; they're yet another faded ruin on the barren, irradiated tomb that is auriga
we've got no auriga-related special content in ES2 outside of the gray owl's explosion, as referenced by the reveal trailer, e, and the virus hero

they've hinted that they are planning stuff related to auriga on G2G, however; the vaulters are also very likely to make it in as the second scientist faction in an upcoming dlc, as their fate following the gray owl is unknown and the zolya clan is for all intents and purposes the "main characters" of the endless franchise.

the cravers FAR predate the necrophages; the former were warmachines conceived at the very beginning of the dust wars and saw action in the majority of it, while the latter were just bugs and little side-experiments that evolved and mutated after auriga was reduced to a barren wasteland and everyone sapient on-planet was dead, hibernating, or hiding.

The Cravers were designed by the Virtuals, while the Necrophages were made by the Concrete Endless on Auriga.

>go to Veeky Forums
>ctrl+f civ4xg
>0
How much of a fuck up do you have to be to not put /civ4xg/ - General anywhere in the OP.

autism

Never started right on the edge before, not too bothered because this is just pre-patch pissing about

lol this save

I wish I could get that start event to trigger.

And now I ended up totally boxed in by a fallen empire

Gonna have to do a new save just to be able to test the stuff I wanted to but I'll keep this one for another day

Screenshot? Is it a xenophobe FE?

Nah it's the observer boys, it'll be a fun save to go back to another time

I wouldn't call that boxed in, they act as a nice buffer terrain from your empire.

lmao fucking pussy

>He calls that boxed in
Just like expand around them my guy
You'll probably get boxed in by other empires by the time you get over there

>expect the Lumeris to be space Jews
>they're actually the space mafia
>leader is an AYYY milf

Pleasant surprise. She gives me a woody.

even the roving jews aren't so much jews as they are perfidious shiekhs

>tfw after 200 hours you finally win a Stellaris game

What are the "Feudal Realm" civic and "Feudal Empire" government form like?

Also, do we know how Temples are getting buffed (I hope it's a lot, because Spiritualists are now disallowed from building Monuments).

I'm also interested in the Sacred Nexus building.

Aw, man, they fucking neutered Decadent.

Is the meta still leaning toward Authoritarian slavers?

Not so much if
is correct

Slaves and robots now have an 'owned' condition, where they belong to another pop on the planet.

So if you're playing a Decadent species, your pops take a penalty to happiness if they don't own a slave or a robot.

It means is that Decadent isn't a free point for Authoritarian empires anymore.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to cross Horatio Avenue to go through Horatio Street, pass through Horatio Park, see Horatio Dock in the distance, with Horatio Sea, before walking down to Horatio Beach, stopping by a small shop to get Horatio Fries covered in Horatio Sauce?

>Removed the restrictions on interfering with sector planet buildings and pops, can be re-enabled via a define
>Removed the influence cost for revoking systems from sectors and deleting sectors

Fucking YESSS.

That sort of sucks for generator planets but farming and mining worlds wont be affected too badly I guess

I wonder why it's so hard for them to create good planet management AI.

How useful are the Adaptive traits now that habitability has been reworked?

Any Beyond Earth fans?

Sexy Kavitha included.

The irony is the autobuild mod is a better AI than what paradox makes.