[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csesport.com
gosugamers.net
gamblersanonymous.org/ga
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243468228

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt
prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Streamlink: streamlink.github.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>Useful websites and maps/How to practice
Read and watch everything here: pastebin.com/zTwcpC1q

>How to git gud
Do this EVERYDAY:
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

>Watch this EVERYDAY:
youtube.com/watch?v=T0Y8PmrzHuI
youtube.com/watch?v=NUgKRtAJqwU

>Friendly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio

>Old Thread
>>(Dead)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2017/09/19289/
twitter.com/HELLRAISERSgg/status/908667443144482816
twitter.com/floppyCSGO/status/908686222112956417
twitter.com/DotEsports/status/908434406561501184
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NEW UPDATE: blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2017/09/19289/

lol dead

why the fuck would you turn a regular video into a vertical one?

ask the person on twitter who made it

The new skines are ugly

the cz is the only nice looking one tbqhwy

Why the fuck does NA still suck so much fucking dick. I still follow pro CS but it gets really tiring seeing the same old NA teams get butt fucked in groups without making roster changes because of contracts. A bunch of monkeys come over and live in NA and 2 years later they're still contenders for #1 and winning tournaments. Brazil magically somehow produces the #1 and #2 players in the world (cold and fer arguably) and the best IGL in the world.

When is NA going to be able to do this? I don't get why NA is still so bad after all these years. Is it because the best NA players were banned and they had the most potential? Akin to banning Fallen and the old LG roster before they found success? A lot of people say the iBP roster "wasn't that great" but the point is they were some of the best players in NA at the time and although they might have stayed shit, maybe some of them would have developed into world contenders.

It has nothing to do with banning IBP. NA players are weak sissy beta males content to collect salaries playing their shitty cs and have no real motivation to do well. When they get beaten by EU and SA they do not go back and practice harder, they say oh well and go back to streaming retarded rank s

You have a point but it still ties into the iBP thing, where I think guys like DaZed and Steel care a hell of a lot more about fixing mistakes than most current NA pros.

How to get free Chinese stickers?

Download the Perfect World client, create an account using your valid Chinese ID, and link it to your steam

awaken my masters

The p250 is pretty gud

SEE YA LATER

ALLIGATOR

monkeys get their own lego now? this is an outrage

Salty af lmao.

Why doesn't kng get one?

thread so dead

>new skines
>they're all ugly

He did get one.
Prove it or i'll kill you

This.
The AK is aids.

RIP P250
Valve is the nost retarded company ever in game balance
P250 is now literally worse than the default CT pistols
Its damage is gay now and its accuracy is absolute cancer
You cant hit a guy whos standing still afk from over 10 meters
If they also nerf shotguns and completely fuck up everything by "balancing" thr only really fitting balanced guns in the game then ill just delet my steam account

P250 is fine. Use a taser if you need a 1 hit kill meme machine, otherwise it was just a cheap fucking kill being able to hide behind a corner and flail around and get a random headshot.

give me drop im fucking poor reeee

can't wait to see csgo scene yellowed by our masters

It's already a problem in straya, the fuckers are joining our servers and have lower ping than us.

>YELLOW PERIL

We aren't ded

We are ded

twitter.com/HELLRAISERSgg/status/908667443144482816

It's impossible to register without giving them chinese number and confirming it with code, i just wasted 2h to trying to make it work.

But since i had 3 spare old perfect world dota 2 linked acc to my steam accounts, it worked. But damn i want more stickers.

twitter.com/floppyCSGO/status/908686222112956417

They have a bad case of pug mentality
ie IGLs get shit on because they don't kill enough, because of that nobody is willing to listen to them, then they get kicked
Nobody wants to play or more importantly get any good at support roles
Everyone wants to just run around hyper agressive and shoot people

In contrast in the EU look at the goddamn shitshow surrounding ange1 and how a bunch of teams wanted to get their hands on him
Zeus was picked up by Na'Vi in a goddamn heartbeat
Karrigan was kicked from Astralis and was then pretty much instantly picked up by Faze and given nearly limitless money to build his team
Fnatic picked up a tier 3 igl from their academy team just to give him a chance to succeed

When was the last time an NA team picked up an IGL instead of another good fragger
Why is Sean Gares in a mediocre t2 team?
Dazed and Steel getting banned sure didn't help, but if the NA scene actually valued IGL's that shouldn't matter

>P250 is now literally worse than the default CT pistols
armor penetration is a hell of a drug lad
and don't forget
it costs 300 fucking dollaridoos, that's as much as a goddamn HE

>have p250 splash w/ holo ibuys
>st w/ shy of k kills
>p250 is kill
:(

>6k kills

Good meme

ESL PLEASE

FOR ONCE JUST OPEN THE SHOW WITHOUT FUCKING UP

pansy

p250 is a lot less kill than the tec9 imo
With the aimpunch change you'd think p250+nade buys will because pretty standard on T side pistol

>he doesn't use the cz-75

>Pansy casting
>Mics suddenly break
Truly there is a god

industry leader

took 6 rounds and like 15 seconds, plus maybe 5 minutes of pregame time for the commentators to be heard

nice work esl

>pansy
why

>The delayed killfeed
God damn that triggers my autism

>2 awps T side
vp????????????

really makes you think

I WANTED TO HEAR THORINS FUNNI JOEEK REEEE

Damn, is this a ded general now?

australis??????

>not watching /ourguys/ c9

>NA
>/ourguys/
What the fuck have you been smoking?

they're shitting on Navi right now.

twitter.com/DotEsports/status/908434406561501184
Reminder that if you spend money on opening cases you are stupid.

>go daddy
what kind of fucking sponsor is that

Literally everyone who isn't borderline braindead already knows this
The house always wins

>you must be 18 years or older to post on this site

do I need to be americunt too? because I'm 25 and I never heard about go daddy

>c9 choking
LMAO

like poetry

>Come back after 4 years after rather angrily abandoning and denouncing the game
>Play a few games
>Start to ease up on it
>Run into the situation where I'm trapped in a comp game where I'm getting fucked in the ass, none of my team has mics, and I'm just totally outclassed
>Abandon game
>Banned for 24 hours
The mic spammers I could deal with. The dumb abusive shit I could deal with. The demand from the game you stay and get fucked in the ass because your team of pubbers refuses to surrender despite getting their shit kicked in, and then punishes you for not wanting to psychologically putting yourself through that sort of shit?

I won't be surprised when someone bombs Valve's offices with a Ryder truck as part of a psychotic break.

oh shit they actually did it for once.

get good

>get good
Can only get as good as age physically permits. I know my limits.

Somebody winning or losing doesn't make them any more or less /ourguys/

>age having anything to do with pointing and clicking

Your reaction time goes up as you age, chummer. Your brain physically loses the bandwidth to send signals as fast. You slow down irreparably.

Like, I'm on some hormone shit to try and reverse the degradation and I'm still nowhere near where I was in my 20s.

You just have shit genetics

tfw no csgog bf

unless you're literally a 70 year old grandpa you can go pretty far lad
First of all proper crosshair placement, map knowledge, positioning, etc are much more important than plain reaction times
If you look at demos you can plainly see reaction times are rarely if ever the bottleneck, people usually have a ton of time to react
Secondly in most situations where you feel like, your reaction times might the issue, they really aren't. It's the fact that you didn't do the proper action as fast as possible, but instead required some time to think what the proper action should be, and you can get rid of all of that with

>unless you're literally a 70 year old grandpa you can go pretty far lad

Due to brain damage, pretty much.

>train
Since c9 changed 2 players I'm not sure how they'll play against sk on this one.

Care to share some actual numbers?
That's beside the point anyways, since from your decription of playing a few games after 4 years you probably have a fuckton of good you can still git
for example knowing smokes, flashes, mollys, spray patterns, crosshair placement, and general gamesense, none of which requires good reaction times, but will improve your game drastically

Yeah this will probably not go well. Even a slumping SK will destroy pretty much all teams except Faze on train.

thought's on Pansi today?

It really doesn't matter. Due to the nature of how the game treats players, I don't want to deal with the abuse. Even if there was room to grow, I don't want to grow for this game. It is undeserving of my time via being abusive and exploitative with no concern for the health of its players.

Valve are a company of amoral monsters. The gates of Hell lay open for them.

It treats good players well.

you sound like a little pussy bitch.

Then why are you posting here?
You don't want to improve, you gave up before the game was over, you don't want to give your best
You could have tried your best and tried to learn from the experience, watched the demo seen what went wrong, but no, you surrendered
If you can't handle losing then yeah CS is not the game for you, try something like farmville instead

anyone wanna play csgo

does the stream constantly flash for anyone else?

using streamlink

>playing when esports is on
lmao

cloud9 suck and playing mm is fun too

Yeah streams fucked

I can handle losing. I can't handle being forced to continue fighting a pointless battle.

What happened is that I was the only person with a mic. And I am not particularly good. I'm effectively a cripple. I'm no good. And yet I was the most competent person on the team. And I was being forced to play through this. So I abandoned it. I abandoned it and the game slapped me with a day long ban for it.

I refuse to be enslaved in a struggle against futility. And I played a few rounds where people begged to be kicked so they wouldn't have to abandon the game. Begged. Actively begged.

This is the game Valve has wrought. This is how it treats its players. That is unacceptable.

>no more casters
quite an improvement desu

>Because having retards constantly leaving after losing the first 5 rounds is so much better
God damn

Every battle is winnable, you're literally playing against people on the same level as you.
String a round or two together, hit some lucky shots and suddenly the best player on the enemy team might start losing his confidence, win a few more and their entire teams morale might be fucked
I've been on both ends of the "impossible" comeback train, fun every time

Also I'd really like to know how is it possible that both
"The enemy team is outclassing us completely and were getting stomped"
and
"The game will take too long for me to wait until the end"
are true
Because the only point where I'd say I was getting completely stomped was if the game was like 14-2 or some shit, and at that point waiting the 3 minutes for the game to be over really isn't that much now is it

>Every battle is winnable, you're literally playing against people on the same level as you.
Not necessarily correct. The ranked system creates the inevitability of really bad players being dragged up ranks by competent players to where you went up with competent players against players who were carried to whatever rank they're on.

If the rank system was purely based on averages and participation, it'd be a different matter where relative skill could be taken into account as being level.

Basically, the current system effectively creates this zone amidst the ranking system where all the retards will coagulate. And so getting beyond that for an average player that isn't able to further carry beyond that stagnation point creates this No Man's Land in Comp mode.

Except that you know it really doesn't work that way, people are usually really close to where they belong
And even if it did, the odds of those shitters being in the enemy team is bigger than them being on your team because the enemy team has 5 randoms from the pool of your skill level while your team only has 4

Elo hell isn't a real thing, see the reasoning above, you might get a few flukes here and there but they will be both positive and negative

When I started I carried myself to MG1 from Silver 2 in around 170 games, and I only went down in rank once
Sure I had some games where I had terrible teammates, sometimes I carried them sometimes I didn't, but I also had games where I got hardcarried by some kid having the game of his life
But since I was better than the average idiot on my rank, I was a net positive on my team and slowly but steadily I won more games because of that on average and increased in rank

>no american casters OR analyzers

A bit disrespectful... Only Brits, Canadians and Australians. Any reason for this?

>pansy calling out byali on the toggle

>shooting at corpse
>toggle
they should fire their cheat dev

>shooting a corpse
not the moment I'm referring to

alright

is there any game s1mple isn't topfragging?