/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Half AP Cost Campaign
Duel with the Three Knights-Four Cavalries and Monster Hunting
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC

>"1 Million Download Campaign"
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Facebook Campaign for 10k likes & 2k shares (Completed)
- 18 Saint Quartz
- 4 Summon Tickets
- 3 Golden Fruits
- 10 Mana Prisms a day for the duration of the Campaign (up to 130)
Da Vinci-chan's purchasable items weren't added to the shop for the duration of the Campaign.
>"1 Million Download Pickup Summon"
Period: August 31, 2017 (Sat) 7:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5*s Sakata Kintoki - Limited, Altria Pendragon, Altera, Jeanne d'Arc, Vlad III and Zhuge Liang (El Melloi II)
4*s Altria Pendragon [Alter] and Saint Martha
3*s Robin Hood and Boudica
Check the scheduled Rate ups for the 5*s: webview.fate-go.us/2017/0831_1million_cp/

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1504/63/1504639461326.jpg (embed)

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3HVZtEYjqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Arash!

REMOVE NIP!

i love this qt

I want to cuddle Jeanne Alter Santa Lily

>getting drops consecutively
WHAT
IS
HAPPENING

Sorry boys, I'm out till the next content release. 2 months of grinding shit drop rates has finally broken me. Logging in daily to keep the streak going but I just can't farm any more.

Enjoy your ban

you can just get mp for like 20 mins a day you know?

>boys

>rwbyfags, the same group of autists who are so obnoxious they got moved out of /co/mblr to /trash/ are now competing with Lizfags to see who makes the thread faster
I just want to discuss this kuso in peace

WHAT

Tell me what you're farming right now, user.

I'm not your boy, lad

Bones, Fangs & Claws.

Only got 1 Bone and Fang so far and have used 320 AP

Best quest to grind caster cookies?

I need a shitload of the blue ones

Octuplets, I only need one more so might as well.

Attempting to get my 15th Dragon Fang so I can ascend Saint Martha. got 15 AP left but I'm pretty tired. Tommorow is another day I guess.

It is my. The one who got all of Drake's ascension materials in advance and had been waiting patiently for her to be available. It pains me to say this, but I have decided not to roll for her or Tamamo despite wanting them both. There are a few reasons. With Drake, I already have Cat and Altera so I am good with AOE. With Tamamo, I do not have Vlad so I want to wait to see if I successfully roll Nero Bride.

Mainly I am afraid of getting these units during the paid gacha. I know that NP2 can be nice, but for someone who plans to be F2P (outside of the paid gacha), I would much rather get other units that may interest me. My only five star is Altera so I have around ninety percent chance to get a five star I don't have. Of course, I am hoping to land on Tamamo or Drake. If I don't get them in either of the paid gacha that come out next year, then I will try to roll for them the next time they have a rateup.

My current plan has shifted to attempting to roll during the Scathach rate up. This way I have a chance of getting a powerful CE as well as an exclusive servant. If I roll her, I will try to get Okita if I'm feeling lucky but either way it does pave way toward a crit build. I haven't used a single meme ticket so my power level is currently overwhelming.

Though I may no longer plan to roll for Drake, I still propose a toast to all of you awesome user who will roll for her. Make her dreams of fame and fortune come true!

Reminder, dumb male masters are not allowed in /alter/. Go back to /fgog/

At least Lizfags are related to the game.

hearts

Do NOT respond to this thread

This is an invader thread

When can we summon Euryale?

Nothing. I'm too burnt out after spending 3 days farming octuplets. I got my 4 for Arash, but now need fucking 6 for herc and I just can't muster the strength

Whoa nigga I didn't come here to read a fucking book.

Prisms/EXP

B-but I love the female masters here..

FUCK OFF DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD

AP so I can farm hearts later on

What is your farm list user?

Sorry user. It was my life story.

In 2 weeks time when Okeanos comes out.

A really shitty OP that clearly doesn't belong here in multiple senses really isn't worth filling up a catalog with 1 post threads until we figure it out

delet this

In one week after half ap ends.

I hope you don't need them anytime soon.

Three of a kind.

I need zerker gems. what AP is this?

okeanos has them for cheap

Probably Gaul farming for testicles

That's Gaul.

>mfw my whole team is male without me realizing
>waifu is a year and a half away

>there are absolute wastes of human lives/natural resources who are actually playing this piece of shit game cause "half ap is good for bond points and 1% drop rates"

It takes 650 fucking Germania fights to gain 3 quartz(a buck fifty).

Those fucking pinoys who catch rats for 10 pesos a corpse are still making 200x more money over time/effort than your brainlet ass.

Aside from the 5 given in the event. How many Serpent Jewels have you gotten? In my case I've only gotten 1.

jack every thread until she can be adopted

2 hearts so I can immediately max ascend Tamamo after buying a page and some lanterns during the event

Britannia or Bordeaux to farm Walnuts? Time to be nice to Mashu.

someone should tell her that her stocking is half off, she's liable to trip and fall if she doesn't notice

Alter is just pure sex. I love Arturia's normal look but there is something about Alter's design and personality that I fucking fucking adore.

Hearts, scales, claws.

Fangs: 14/15
Claws: 0/3

If it's still half ap after getting those claws I'll farm some lanterns.

First drop of claws in 79 days

>there are people wasting quartz on this banner

>not having billions of dog balls due to DANGO

I think I'm the only person clearing all the free quests to get quartz. It's like you all finished them ages ago.

I used a memeticket and got emiya to np2
so Im satisfied.

kek

Should have used the Dango event to farm seeds.
Well go for Bordeaux. It has 1% less chance but it costs 2 less AP right now.

I got over a hundred saber gems, but only like 10 walnuts.

I had something like 200 saber gems and 40 dog balls. My real pain in the ass are Serpent Jewels. I can NEVER get them, yet I got 3 chimera claws back to back just today.

Fangs, I've already gotten 10 today

The rates are pretty gud lads

I know but I couldn't farm much at all due to circumstances. Thanks anyway lads.

POST THE BANNER YOUR SAVING YOUR QUARTZ FOR.

HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW?
HOW MANY TICKETS?
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU ROLLED?
WAS IT WORTH IT?

>Didn't used a single quartz
>Got EMIYA and Heaven's feel
EMIYA was my objective yet I get rewarded with more

>Tamamo Banner
>SQ: 141
>Tickets: 2
>Last Roll: Kintoki cleared me out
>Was it worth it? Yes, got NP3 Alter, GOLDEN, and Black Grain among other 4* servants.

Jeanne Alter.
33 tickets and 312 quartz.
Kintoki.
Definitely worth it; I spent 5 tickets and got a Kaleidoscope and a Zero Over out of it.

Saving up for this one.

>150 quartz
>23 tickets
>last three ticket rolls were on waver/kintoki banner
>worth? no

I'll roll 210 quartz on Tamamo I suppose. On an alt account, I want to get into arts memes with it. Maybe I'll be able to.

Octuplets, I'm having a ton more success with them than I did with Berserker Monuments.

178 Quartz
~30 tickets (I will probably spend my tickets trying to get Okita, though)
Last month. Accidentally did a 10 roll while trying to do an FP roll and got fucking nothing
No.

>Nothing in particular, I'll roll for Okita, MHX, Ilya banner, whatever else sparks my interest
>7
>0
>Waver day
>Yep, pulled Waver, two Black Grail, NP2 Salter

By the time this happens I will have 340. Is it okay to roll once or should I really save them all for Scat which is the one I really want?

2 quartz
0 tickets
yesterday
Got a Waver so I'd say yes. Time to save up again

>POST THE BANNER YOUR SAVING YOUR QUARTZ FOR.
jannu alter (followed by merlin and tamamo rerun)
>quartz
about 350
>tickets
a lot
>last roll
never
>was it worth it
it will be when i stream myself failing to get her for you fucks in april even with like 800-1200 free quartz

alt account will be spending all available quartz on halloween in hopes of getting my wife tamamo

i just want god to have pity on me and deliver unto my chaldea Jeanne
that said i'm fucking whaling for Tamamo and Okita

Jeanne Alter
4 Tickets
180 SQs

Should have well over 400 by the time her banner comes out.

>The lancer alter and jannu alter banners
>41 tickets and almost 300 quartz so far
>waver banner last week
>absolutely, got him first ticket

Husbands!

>he didn't reroll for Waver and/or Jeanne

The rest of the starter 5* are shit compared to those two.

About 230 quartz saved up. Rolled a tenner on the Kintoki banner, and got the black grail I wanted.

I want foxwaif, but not sure if I should keep saving for a limited servant like Scatand 2030 since I don't have much.

I already have a Orion and Jannu, and could always burrow a support one for arts/stall memes. But I kinda want to touch fluffy tail.

youtube.com/watch?v=n3HVZtEYjqk

Waver being such a fucking tryhard at games while his younger self just fucking cries is precious

Go away fag.

Calling bullshit on the rates of ghost lanterns on Mt. Etna. Have spent 80+ AP worth of reduced quests and I didn't see a single one. Heck, I have more octuplets and I never ever tried to farm those.

The 10% rate seems to be for silver drop Assassin gems. If there are ghost lanterns, the rate must be in the 1-2%.

Same. I ran Etna last night and today, easily at 30 trips without a single drop. I think Ushi might have to wait, regardless of how qt she is.

Stay fag.

233 Quartz, 7 Tickets.
Rolled a final 10 roll for 20 dollars at the end of the event. It wasn't worth it since I got literally nothing of worth out of it except a duplicate Projection, but at least it didn't tempt me to roll any further.

Should I go for octuplet crystals or claws? We get some octuplets at Halloween right?

best bride spot on as usual

When is berserker nurse coming, I need her

KIMI WO

I'd just wait until Okeanos and farm something else instead.

>Mommy and Banana in the same rate up

Nice.

Your only chance in the next event is in a 20 AP drop.

i will remove onis

>Tamamo
>49
>7
>Kintoki, but got everything I wanted except for Black Grail
>very yes

I don't believe you

Phoenix Feathers can drop from the Daily, right?