/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread ()

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 9/15/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3K4ijsByBj-ckRiWmVCSUtzcW8/view
oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/165349589180/this-is-more-of-a-opinion-question-rather-than
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chiaki

korekiyos sweaty odorous armpits

Saioumassu

Oumaeda is cute! Best pairing!

Tenko's so cute!

Chiaki!

I want to fuck Kaito!

True!

korekiyo farmer

chiaki!

Yes

Why the fuck does Kaede's talent room have a pink cloudy sky in the windows?

Mugi!

Fuck wrong pic

Dub Ouma!

Koko!
Yep. It's him.
He is an alien actually, fighting a turtle god thingy.

So she has something nice to look at, such long and dreary day some happy little clouds always cheer me up. And some flavor to them and make it a relaxing pink color.

Didn't Baldwin get killed by Iruma?

>tfw best boy Eddie will die in part 2

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

Mitty!

So why did they remove battery acid?
Like I really enjoyed this ending compared to the original but fucking tit's mcgee shoving battery acid into the clowns face as a finisher would of been fun.

That fucking kid tanked so much shit. His fat is his shield.

I'll dread it. Hoping they change it out and just have Stanley die.
Nah, he's reviewing NISA's translation of the game right now.

Posting best girls!

moe-tan yes_

I haven't read the book in a while, but I think it's because that didn't actually happen in the book or it was a lot more brief. The old movie made, uh... A lot of changes.

tfw everyone in my theater laughed when the fat kid kissed the girl

кopeкийo

Ishi!

peйпy

The fucking broad next to me scared me more than the movie, this bitch screamed in my ear like 4 times. I was more afraid of this chick than I was of the clown, all he did was make sexually suggestive faces at me which caused nervous laughter to emit from me.

Also, when is the eventual danganropna movie coming out? Like its got 2 anime and 4 games. With various manga and light novels. When the fuck am I going to see monokuma on the big screen?

пoдмышкa

нee-caн

>Tokoposter wanted to fuck Pennywise
Not surprised desu

How's the despair today, lads?

My theatre experience was brilliant. Had a newcomer friend come with me while I was a book reader so every time they got something wrong/explained later, I corrected her like a pretentious twat until she said "Stephen King was a mistake."

>Danganronpa live action with pink blood

Wow, someone wrote a 205-page guide on why you should ship Souda and Nidai

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3K4ijsByBj-ckRiWmVCSUtzcW8/view

No despair only hope here.

oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/165349589180/this-is-more-of-a-opinion-question-rather-than

>A NETFLIX ORIGINAL FILM BASED ON THE INTERNATIONAL PHENOMENOM

Well, do you ship it now?

STARRINGGGGGGGG: Jennifer Lawrence as Kaede Akamatsu!

The damn series has stage plays, phoenix wright even got his own movie with the most retarded looking wigs you could see in a movie.

That is going to have more meme fuel than DR3.
Nagito is going to be the blackest character in the show, watch.

Kind of.

>Oumasai shipper agrees with NISA
Color me surprised.

ew

PETER DINKLAGE AS RYOMA HOSHI.

Margot Robbie as Junko

This is too well made...

Samuel L Jackson as Nagito Komaeda

I...
>Claims it's important to go direct translation
>Unless it's for his ship
I like oumakokichi, I seriously do, but... Her Oumasai bias is getting out of hand.

TINY MONOKUMA HEAD?

I actually partially agree with them. With the removal of honorifics, changing it to him saying randomly "I love you, Saihara" makes Ouma seem waaaaaay too forward and overly-friendly like he's supposed to seem with calling everyone "-chan" and making jokes about "my beloved Saihara".

A weapon to surpass the Sayaka thesis

Wouldn't "the Shuichi I adore" or "My beloved Shuichi" work better?

Sure, but nothing really says "this person is seriously breaking social conventions and being rude with how forward they are" with a random "I love you".

Cutest couple!

I get what you're saying here, but I wish it didn't boil down to skirting around "it's ok that it's not a direct TL here because it supports my ship" by writing 12 paragraphs about it

Oumafags are retarded.

AU where Hope's Peak implements a required sexual service duty like in those hentais

This contradicts so much of what he's said in the past, holy shit.
Also, no mention of how they rephrased "my beloved" completely differently for Kaede and Amami?

What's wrong with thinking that it's rude and weird to say I love you to a person you barely know

I'm drinking alone and scouring for cute fanart, like this.
I'll let you guess.
>not finishing sentences with "love ya~"

MONACA~!!!

tl;dr "I support NISA's choices because I'm biased about muh oumasai" + 12 paragraphs of delusions written as if they're 100% fact.. Worse than godposter.

I want camp gay English dub Ouma to befriend Komaeda. I want Komaeda to be deeply flattered every time Ouma calls him sissy terms of endearment like "dear" and "honey." I want Komaeda to shiver upon hearing a Super High School Level like Ouma talk to him that way. "No one's ever called me their dearest before! Not even my own mother!"

I want Ouma to insult Komaeda's wardrobe. I want him to tell Komaeda that all of it -- the misshapen jacket, the double zipper shoes, the skull wallet chain to nowhere -- need to go. I want Ouma to take Komaeda shopping and dress him to the nines. I want Ouma to teach Komaeda the secret to better hair care. I want Komaeda to allow Ouma to make him over into a sharp-dressed man with slicked-back hair.

I want Ouma to immediately recognize Komaeda as a fellow fruitcake, because as a flaming homosexual Ouma's gaydar is finely attuned. I want Ouma to give Komaeda advice on how to get Hajime's attention. I want Komaeda to say flirty things like "Let's go back to our love nest" and "I don't mind if you want to see me naked" all because Ouma suggested it. I want Ouma to comfort Komaeda when Hajime inevitably ditches him for one of the girls. I want Ouma to give him a sympathy blowjob.

>tfw oumakokichi is just godposter if he played the game and people sucked his dick hard enough

i want to creep inside ouma's room at night
i want to learn magic, shrink myself down to a tiny size, and crawl up into his bed
ouma is a slut, he sleeps nude
so i'll cover my small body in lube, and begin my venture into his anus
its quite dirty and smelly, but i endure it, that's ouma's smells from his delicious body
soon when i'm safely in his anal cavity, i'll make my home. settlin down before tickling inside him, causing the muscles to react, and crush me to death

Married couple!

Cute!

Junko perfect body.

Squish the baka.
reminds me of yukkuris

Cute!

Watch them try and blow that love confession scene in Chapter 4 out of proportion by making Ouma speech about how much of a flaming homosexual he is, then have oumakokichi write an essay on how admirable the change was.

Are you really this paranoid or are you just shitposting

I found this weird thing drooling excitedly.

What do?

They'll write it anyway, either about how NISA was right about doing that, or about how NISA was wrong for not doing that. 20 paragraphs this time.

I dunno, what do you do?

Do not touch if demon.
Let drooling cuties lie.

Yukkuris are cute!

I thought it was quite obvious it was the latter.

Had to ask considering how some people are flipping the fuck out about this

The scene really isn't that bad in context, knowing the direct quote anyway.
Both the people for and against it are over exaggerating (Although, I over exaggerated against it when it first got mentioned, but that was mostly a joke)

If the "I love you" scene is real, RIP any fujo pair that isn't Saiouma in the west

I can see their shippers getting more annoying than Komaeda/Hajime shippers

I'm sure it won't be that bad

the western fanbase is already shit about them so it's not a big loss

N-Nice

Yeah, it's a line from an optional dialogue that's not even remotely supposed to be anything actually serious, like a love confession. Some people are yelling about it on every social media platform ever like Saihara dropped his pants and Ouma started sucking his dick.

I wonder how the localization is handling Tenmiko. Yeah, it's real.

If you already had fujos sperging out with Komaeda's declaration in his FTE wait until you see their reaction for something that happens in the canon story.
It'll get even more shit. I'm talking about levels of autism and cancer that should never be reached

Komaeda/Hajime definitely is awful, but I feel Saiouma probably won't ever come close to this ship's popularity.

>Yeah, it's real
Explain. And didn't the stream cards interpreted Tenmiko as 'Friendship' anyway?

It should also be said Ouma says "I love you the most" implying that it really is just the new "beloved" and he doesn't actually mean it in that way. Won't stop Oumasai shippers though.

You underestimate fujo autism.

I have a screenshot I'm not allowed to send so it's your choice if you wanna take my word for it or not.

"It's cuz... I love you the most, Shuichi. I'm always thinking about you...
And you'd rather see Kaede brought to life, right?"
"Th-That's..."
"You're so admirable! That's why I wanna support you!
Oh wait, that's a lie!"

Cuuuuute!

SAIHARA CONFIRMED ADMIRABLE ENOUGH FOR NEE-SAN