amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1m-aF4IZVr71tN1Ikfq_8YyYTLOMrLC6Filan9vSxN5c/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1YatHXMv0Wu5cSsILlz1TUjTxYithpOFXxQjo_KnDap0/edit?usp=sharing
picosong.com/wwe9U/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=I43pxV35MbY
reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/7082p9/actual_picture_of_scott_cawthon_working_on_fnaf_6/
youtube.com/watch?v=9d2Gxm6nZAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Birds

Bots falling down is the funniest shit to me

Reposting for new thread-
Frank- DAY 2
From five am to seven am.
docs.google.com/document/d/1m-aF4IZVr71tN1Ikfq_8YyYTLOMrLC6Filan9vSxN5c/edit?usp=sharing

WE ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE-
docs.google.com/document/d/1YatHXMv0Wu5cSsILlz1TUjTxYithpOFXxQjo_KnDap0/edit?usp=sharing
Critique is requested and highly valued.

picosong.com/wwe9U/ Reposting.

This seems lewd to me in ways that I can't describe

It's lewd in the way someone unaware of sexuality would be when they unwittingly admit that something gets their motor running. Don't know much about Ace's bonnie, but that's kind of how it comes off.

What are some things you want to see in the next FNAF game?

Actually being able to move, and having to sometimes change location to keep from getting caught.
If they have voice acting, make all the characters have some time in the spotlight
More clang material
A return to simple gameplay, while keeping the location switch thing
A return to the kind of dark humor the first game had hints of

I'd like for Scott to continue with the "Main nights are minigames and the custom night is traditional gameplay" thing he has going. That'd be pretty sweet. Maybe he could even do a thing where the normal 5 nights have the traditional gameplay but they're broken up by minigame segments. That'd be cool.

A lack of existence.

Something wrapping this all up. Please.

Dark comedy
No lorefaggotry, make it a horror game again
Focus on making the gameplay fun and creepy with story integrated into the gameplay like it was on 1, as opposed to 4 or SL.
Ballora.
Creepy character designs
For Scott to ignore the suggestions of Reddit and Steam.

A collection of short spinoff games like Fazbear Tycoon and Foxy Fighters would be nice.

Something wrapping up the Afton storyline so that we can go back to the good stuff.

Chica's Party World as a legit spinoff with plenty of dark humor.
Please

Hey. College has been good, hurricanes suck.

Have some chickens.

>everything about this picture
R4F, will you marry me?

dinner and a movie first

I wouldn't mind something like said. FNAF World was fun and I wish he would realize just how good the game is. So spinoff games in the same like FNAF World where it's just using the characters for something fun would be nice.

Is pizza and Aliens okay?

I am your husband now

MT's bots are so fucking cute, it hurts.

Ah, stuck in Florida, I see. Glad to see you didn't drift out to sea. Welcome back, m8.

>a return to actual fucking Chuck E. Cheese-themed horror, preferably in the form of a reboot that disregards everything except the first game
>adding The Shining to the inspirations list as well as ANoES and Alien; implications that Freddy Fuckboy's, as a property, is just consumed by bad juju
>dark humor
>the visceral undertones of the first game
>a cramped, claustrophobic-feeling office like the first game's
>animatronics actually look like animatronics
>only returning characters from the first game are Freddy and possibly Golden Freddy
>at least one new character is a Ballora-tier waifu, preferably also a human instead of a furry
>mechanics to incentivize/mandate tracking the robots as they move about the restaurant
And most importantly,
>Scott taking his fucking pills so he doesn't depend on autists and literal children for validation to not kill himself

Yeah, I second this.A return to what inspirations made the first game good would probably lead to a pretty fun horror game.

Alright, great. I hope you like pepperoni.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I43pxV35MbY
Some sections of this vid gave me heavy Freddy vibes, like I could honestly see them be used as locations in the Fazbear universe

I was with you until Ballora.

Ballora was one of the few sequel animatronics to have a good, creepy character designs so I would'n't mind another character like her.

Also tits.

>those thighs
I know it's too late tonight for some chicken, but I'm not a healthy man.

Tits and a semi-interesting story potential.

His chassis was bear mode basically. As Freddy is described as someone built who had gone a little to seed, Fredorovich would be said person in their prime. However it made his chassis too bulky as a result, which made it heavier (as typical for being a Fred Bear era bot). This is why he has a beefier endoskeleton as I tried to describe back when you'd asked about it.

So definitely beefier than Chicanery. And the chassis would have given the MAXIMUM STRENGTH look, but like, actual strength. Not a bodybuilder physique. I hope that helps at all.

Here's an experimental piece. I like the idea of the guard being the same guy, changing aliases so he can figure out what the hell is going on.

I was Ok, went up the country. Home was fine, gotta check in with my buddies.

sauce?

Wow, you weren't joking when you said that piece was experimental.

forgot the damn pic like a moron. Guess some things don't change.

Is this a Jojo reference?

Nice meme.

I've been partial to that idea myself. Lucky for you, with Michael Afton coming into the picture it might very well be true.
Also, I'm digging the colors you used here. It looks really nice.

I'm in love with a Fansmut

Alrighty, a maybe subtly higher than average functional strength look and not a Mr. Universe look for Fredorovich's endo.

That makes it easier since I started with sketches using that body type and wanted to make sure.
Also just had a visualization kerfluffle with the phrase "bear mode" leading me to imagine a literal bear shape as opposed to the humanoid shape of the FNAF endos and the two Chicanery pics, which was a bit funny.

Much obliged, Sy

And here I just did it for the contextually appropriate pun. But yeah you get it.

>Much obliged, Sy
You're welcome man, looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

I posted pic related on leddit. Upboat it pls
reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/7082p9/actual_picture_of_scott_cawthon_working_on_fnaf_6/

Since this thread is apparently full of homos, would any of you clang this chubby Italian chefbot?

That depends on how hairy his chest is.

>that Carla
kek
Also RIP

Claim your waifu

Right here.

Neat.

Not sure if safe

You want it don't you user? Of course you do!
And there's spooks and lore and all sorts of surprises down here. And waifus too! For all tastes.

>got recommended a mascot fails video on youtube
>watch mascots for the next 3 hours
>end up watching Japanese baseball games
Why can't Freddy's have a mascot as cute as Bell?

I was going to say because Freddy's isn't run by lolicons, but there's Baby, so.

I would've said "not enough budget" but every other game past 3 turns the restaurants into McDonald's tier places

For real? Well here I come, gonna get me a cuddle bun waifu now!

You fool!

ded thred
ded kids

I'm amazed at how she managed to invent a sports car that runs off of orphan's tears.

I have to sleep sometime.

You can sleep when you're dead, tiger cub.
Up and at 'em.

>You can sleep when you're dead
Tell that to the ded kids stuck in animatronic hell, you insensitive bastard!

>We all clang down here

Sorry.

>get killed
>thrown into animatronic hell by another kid's ghost
>immediately start killing guards because one of them might end up being the one who killed you
>hunt and screech in their face before dragging them off to stuff them into suits like the puppet stuffed you
>actively trying to condemn people to your animatronic hell when you have zero evidence they're the killer beyond clothes
>in all likelihood you've caused countless lives to suffer unjustly for years on end in a hellish purgatory they did not ask for or deserve, but you get to go to heaven because your age is on the clock

It kind of makes sense that Springtrap is walking around because he was already this immortal skinsuit in life and conventional suiting has no effect on him. So in a way maybe the ded kids are the fluke, brought back by Puppet, and all the guards they killed over the years stayed dead.

>immortal skinsuit in life
Michael got his innards replaced with Ennard, and I doubt that Scott would retcon Springtrap into being someone other than the killer. He's probably had some pretty lengthy discussions with movie people about the story and what elements would work well for a movie, and Killertrap is something that actual movie people (as in, people who like horror and watnt to write it) would want to write and if Scott was asking for their opinions, would be something they would tell him to keep. So Scott changing Springtrap into Michael on a bizarre whim, and then trying to force this on the movie's writers, would cause some problems. Freddit's fanbase is a small minority, I doubt many of them comprise the horror movie-going population.

In FNAF 3's cutscene, you see a kid sticking around a bit longer than the others, who disappear immediately after the Springtrapping. I think this was supposed to be the Puppet bonding Purple to Springtrap, but Scott didn't show this very well.

Kids are literally the worst.

>Iris tries to scout out a playground to murder
>all the kids want to play with her
>she tries to kidnap a kid
>their parent hires her as a babysitter
Unrelated but how does she feel about robokids? Or human kids with two robot parents and vice versa?

Joke's on you faggot, I'm going to sleep right now!

Probably hates them slightly less due to being related to robots and having her huge roboboner.
>Two robot parents
I'm not sure if such a thing is possible. I wouldn't even know what the kid would come out like..

>"For the love of God, SHUT UP, BONNIE!"

Another robot, maybe?

A toaster.

It's weird how popular this image got outside of the general, it's just a face up close.

>I'm not sure if such a thing is possible.
Could always be robots can buy eggs and sperm from a clinic. Rich families buy real human bits and attach them. Or reproductive organs are harvested and sold on the black market to doctors.
I wouldn't even know what the kid would come out like..
It'd be a surprise to all involved which I imagine the robots have fun with knowing they're mixing who knows what type of genes.

The shading and texture work are very impressive, though

>I doubt that Scott would retcon Springtrap into being someone other than the killer
I wish I had your blind, baseless optimism.

requests?

Lewd: Circus Baby getting punished by Freddy for upstaging him
Clean: Ballora attempting to teach Foxy how to dance

Toy Chica anal, please and thank you?

Beanpole Bonnie and Safety Schmidt attempting to have sex even though neither of them have genitals or any understanding of the mechanics of sex.

For real though, all these threads... T-they're bait, right...?

Like, y-you people don't actually like these retarded games, right...?

Funtime Freddy firing toy bonnie off of his fist, instead of "Bawnbawn"
Funtime Foxy popping open her suit,
flashing her noodle endoskeleton and saying "Hey kid, wanna /clang/?"

>Like, y-you people don't actually like these retarded games, right...?
Oh fuck no. It's a lot like how you totally aren't a weeb, you're just doing the "s-senpai st-stutter" "ironically". ;)

I'd like to see some Sister Location lewds. Something with Ballora, maybe?

> Asking for Furry Robot lewds

My god could you kys already

Bonnet and BonBon fighting over who Funtime Freddy wears today.

Toy Freddy bumping into Withered Chica in the vent

Ballora is for human loving patricians, not degenerate yiffers.

First time here, huh? Ballora's not a furry robot, she's a human robot. Welcome, pull up a seat, stay a while. We were in denial like you once too. It gets worse from here.

A POV titjob from your favorite female 'bot?

Beanpole googled "buhgina" once.

I just realized, do you have a Toy Bonnie? If so, I don't think I've ever seen it.

Chica raping the out of order Freddy

I know, that's why I'm saying they're both only aware of sex in the broadest possible terms.

Does Safety Schmidt share Mike's personality or traits? If so, I don't think he'd want to be anywhere near Beanpole.

youtube.com/watch?v=9d2Gxm6nZAk