Senran Kagura General - /skg/ - #1143

"clouds massing" edition
previous thread NEWS
>PBS releases September 22 for Europe and September 26 for NA
>Honey Parade Games stream 01/08/17
youtu.be/Z_ycXAUdRMA?t=15m10s
>Bashou added to PBS as a playable character
>SK:Refle is a VN for Switch with revolutionary handholding, thigh slapping, butt rolling gameplay
>Peach Ball, Senran Kagura Pinball game for Switch
>New Link is a new mobage RPG, introduces Fubuki, Gekko, and Senko
youtu.be/5H94E7po2ac
>SK Burst Re:newal, Burst Remake for PS4 featuring Yumi
youtu.be/2EXZPWdVNLM
>Senran Kagura 7even announced for autumn 2018 as a new PS4 title
>Anime will receive 2nd season

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JLNp6uMA
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 7/14/17)
mega:#!39E2SRIR!fy2JYLmHDLL3nH8rx4f6x6KMbesuHex1p_pRtdFcfuM
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/loliconder/status/907836522099036161
youtube.com/watch?v=XsQUDcFl8zw&t=16m53s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daidouji is cute!

twitter.com/loliconder/status/907836522099036161

Soon.

I LOVE IMU

Remember to get fit or Yuu Asakawa will punch you in the dick.

Training to be a husband!

Welcome back.

All hail the NEET queen of tits

What's next? Big Bear, Brown Bear and Edit user showing up?

Asuka gets a molesting spinoff
Hibari gets a minigame collection spinoff
Ikaruga gets her own third person action game made by platinum spinoff
Katsuragi gets a singing game spinoff
Yagyu gets a princess maker spinoff
Daidoji gets a 2d beat em up spinoff

is this after Shiki has converted her to a vampire?

hibbers

I wish I were Miyabi so Imu would let me do lewd things to her like this

Murasaki would never let a scary girl like Shiki touch her! She knows all the anti-vampire tactics!

but she was wearing Shiki's outfit and surrounded by her bats!

The correct answer is Katsuragi
youtube.com/watch?v=XsQUDcFl8zw&t=16m53s

Post pretty Senran pussies please

Beautiful
STRONK
Daipussy

>vulva outline in official art
my favorite

That could honestly be a lot worse

This is a very cute and extremely feminine human being.

mama-shama
;_;

shama-lama

can't believe they dismembered haruka's legs.

with conundrum of beauty

Raping Murasaki! Every thread!

zzzz

SAVE ME FROM THE NOTHING I'VE BECOME

That's a cute Hibabu.

Yagyuu hugging Mirai.

I really like this pair. I wish there was more of them in the games. When they're not fighting/misunderstanding each other, they're pretty cute.

Mirai needs to be more aggressive if she wants to acquire the squid puss!

She's afraid of rejection!

Good morning /skg/
I hope everyone has a wonderful day today! Don't forget to keep yourselves hydrated!
Also when the hell are we getting senran plushes? I want a big, soft and cuddly Haruka to sleep with!

Do you believe in love at first sight

I love Murasaki very much and I want her to welcome me home every day when I come back from work.

Yes, between Homura and meat.

With pizza?

Preferebly with a warm smile.

Pizza AND a smile then?

A smiley face on the pizza made with the toppings!!!

I want to ride a flying squid with Yagyuu.

Why is my sleep schedule pushing forwards if I wake up at the same time every day

Goodnight boobgen

There's hair on my pizza!

Good night user!

Um... wake up?

Hi!

Do you think reburst will add things like heart stories and stuff?

Should I get Mirai's name tattooed over my heart?

This girl was made for headpats.

Get Mirai's face tattooed on scalp

Only thing that seems added in so far is the Yumi story thing.

What would Mirai do?

No, that's a terrible idea. Someday you'll stop having bad taste and then it'll be humiliating.
The only names you should ever consider having tattooed on your body are your children, because those will never change. Even if they go Tranny and start calling themselves a different name, they'll still be your son/daughter with the name you gave them to you, maybe if you're REALLY close to your parents and they die or something.. because again.. they're never going to not be your parents.
But even a wife, BAD idea, because divorces happen. Now you got some bitch's name on your body and you're not together anymore, awkward.
Just think either you'll replace your waifu with a new one, or maybe you'll actually have a flesh and blood girlfriend at some point and now you have some make believe waifu's name on your chest.

>Replacing waifus
>Messing with 3D bitches

No thanks user. I have no desire for children and romantic relationships are a drain on time and money. If I feel the desire for a 3D woman, I can find one and have casual sex and/or a platonic friendship.

Mirai would get your name tattooed on her dick, obviously

I want Mirai to tattoo HER name on MY dick!

Getting matching tattoos with Mirai! It would be so fucking stupid what a terrible idea.

Would you play Star Wars with them?

Doing stupid and irresponsible things with your senran in a tattoo parlour is the foundation of a happy relationship.

I would give almost anything to spend time with Murakumo, so of course!

>Those fingers
Ayyyyyyy

ur mum was made for cock slaps.

The aenran 4kids universe is the best universe. Prove me wrong.

dead game

Gotta admit, Hebijo looks like the most fun school to be around during their off-time.

im still mad they butchered her character

Pretending to be black is fun?

Hebijo is a weird school full of homos

Aren't they the school that literally trains killers-for-hire?
On that note, what does Gessen even do? Train random girls to get justice autism?

It's only kind of touched on elsewhere, but even the good schools like Hanzo and Gessan have the expectation that their students will kill when needed to. The only difference is that good shinobi work exclusively for the government, whereas evil shinobi sell their services to whoever's paying.

All the girls are expected to kill. A fair few of them even have killed already. It's also expected of them that, should there be a time where it's necessary, they'll kill each-other.

Cards aren't a good way to judge. Miyabi can be a little too serious like Yumi, all the leaders are varying degrees of overly serious, Asuka probably the least disciplined, and second in commands are also usually too serious, Imu is perhaps more serious than Miyabi, Ikaruga is DEFINITELY more serious than Asuka.
Not sure who Crimson's second is, and Yo is sometimes the chink in Yumi's armor and the reason why Gessen sometimes gets to have fun.
Really the most fun group would be the Mikaguras. They're all about festivals and partying.
Dokkan is mine

Dibs renka!

I'd rather be around Gessen. Pranking Yumi and hanging out with Kumo/Shiki/Minori would be great fun.

I want to hang out with the Crimson Squad in their cave. It actually looks pretty comfy.

Yeah but it all looks like lame traditional stuff

where can I get them card images without the card borders?

Crimson's #2 is Yomi! YOMI!

I like Gessen but Yumi would be a total buzzkill 99% of the time. Shiki, Kumo, and Minori of course would be fun, Yo can be fun occasionally.
On that same level Hibari could be fun, and you know Katsunee would be a trip to hang out with, and Asuka might also be fun to hang out with, and if you catch her in a good mood, Ikaruga wouldn't even be bad. Yagyuu would have to warm up to you, shes kind of curt at first.
Miyabi can occasionally be fun, but Imu might not let her be. Murasaki wouldn't even want to talk to you, Ryouna's idea of fun might overwhelm you, and Ryoubi would probably cuss you the fuck out.

It's all about attitude, not the actual content of the festivals, I'm sure that the Mikagura sisters would be down for a rave party/EDM festival if you wanted them to go with you.

Crimson's #2 is more likely to be Haruka.

>Ikaruga wouldn't even be bad. Yagyuu would have to warm up to you, shes kind of curt at first.
You're a liar. You're a son of a bitch.
Ikaruga alone makes Hanzo more nofunallowed.jpg than anything in Gessen. Then having to deal with Yagyuu anytime you want to play with Hibari. Fuck that.

What? No there's a set order to the girls in all the factions.

if you catch Ikaruga during Yahoo time she might be okay, or if she's doing a play for the poor people with Yomi. It's a slim shot but it's more of a chance of having fun than being around Imu.
Really though the only Hanzo you'd REALLY want to hang out with is Kat. Kat would be up for anything fun.

Actually just hanging out in their squalor would be not so fun. But hanging out with Homura or Haruka might be fun on the outside. Just watch out as far as taking anything Haruka offers you. I would probably avoid Mirai, I don't deal well with autistic children, and Yomi.... I'd have to make sure my clothes look appropriately broke as fuck, or she'd mug me. I don't really like Yomi because she does that to people. If she knocked that shit off she'd be likable.
I guess officially but they don't really act as if they have a second in command like the other groups. They kind of act as if each crimson is her own thing and even Homura is only a figurehead as a leader. I guess Yomi controls their money and food though. So that's as good of a second as any I suppose. Yomi's not very fun unless you're as dirt poor as she is. Make sure your clothes are kind of dirty and have patches and wear and tear too them or she will make them have wear and tear in them.

Wouldn't that make Murasaki Hebijos number 2? She always appears after Miyabi in the cast order with Imu in the middle like Katsuragi and Hikage.

>Not sure who Crimson's second is
Crimson Squad hardly has a number one.

But what if that's what I want?

How do I get good at Senran Kagura?
I can't even finish some of the stages, even tried going back to grind some more levels but that didn't help

Number 2, yes but that doesn't necessarily mean second in command. It's just that the girls in every faction have an order from 1 to 5, but there's not really any rhyme or reason to it outside of the #1 spot.