/digi/ Digimon General

Gay Love Will Win Over Evil Edition
Previous thread: =Hacker's Memory News=
>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211-Japanese-Hacker-s-Memory-Cover-Art-Cast-Pre-Order-Bonus-DLC-amp-Limited-Edition-Info
>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters
>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634
>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

=Anime News=
>tri. part 5 NEW PV
twitter.com/Digisoulweb/status/891861902040514560
>tri. stage play PV
youtu.be/watch?v=MASXaPVnBsU

=Toy News=
>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

=Resources=
>Cyber Sleuth Digilinks
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8
>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/
>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ
>Discord link
discord.gg/urBVbKa

=Downloads=
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw
>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

First for I hope Yuujin goes the way of Maki's Bakumon.
Deleted forever.

>gay OP
bye

Well this thread is dead on arrival

Bigots

So were the spics spoilers to the 5th Tri Movie real?

No new HM news, is there a reason why I shouldn't just kill myself now?

What a shitty way to start a thread.
All these fucking fujoshit landwhales because of terribly written friendship.
Appmon was a mistake.

because it only comes out in December, it's still quite a while further.

No, it's just you don't know what a true friendship is. Appmon is here to show everyone the meaning of friendSHIP.

Saw spoiler from three different people who more or less said the same thing, so it should be real.

What kind of Digimon would best contrast you, user?

Whores

>not holydramon.

Because Ophanimon makes sense.

Because Ophanimon follows the same general idea as the previous form, it makes less sense for Tailmon.

No, Ophanimon makes perfect sense for Tailmon.

>I have zero comprehension skills

Dog > Cat > Humanoid > Humanoid

See the issue there?

>Barely any pictures preview for Appmon episode 50

Big moment confirmed

so what'll happen after Appmon ends? Appmon 02?

If there were holydramon, her evil counterpart would've been megidramon instead of ophanimon FM

And then it turns out Haru was Leviathan all along.

But Megidramon has nothing to do with Holydramon aside from the incredibly underused and vague 4 great dragons.

It works very well as the evil counterpart of a hole dragon and that was the point, it would thematically fit. It sure beats the random ass theory of a digimon blatantly called a variation of a digimon that exists like Falldown mode into having an unrelated mon as its true form.

Megidramon itself is the evil counterpart of Dukemon, a humanoid.
Face it, your waifu isn't in Tri. She's not in the anniversary digivice. She's not in the promotional trading cards.
Using Falldown Mode as a dark evolution is most likely a way to make both camps happy.

Then they should've used something like Lilithmon instead if they wanted to cater to the waifu market. At least with Lilithmon anything goes but with falldown mode it makes pretty stupid to not also have regular mode.

>butthurt Holydramonfags

It's going to be Ofanimon.

There is none.

>corrupted furry angel -> non corrupted furry angel
>corrupted humanoid angel -> non corrupted humanoid angel
And yet some people don't understand this.

>giant dragon of death -> knight in armor

I've seen weirder.

And that's why the "dark" evolution of tamers was so shitty, chaos mode would've fit better. Although at the very least we can excuse it as that takato faggot twisting guilmon's true evolution into a humanoid, just like how all the other fusion ultimates were humanoid

Why would a dark twisted evolution just be a black version of the regular evolution, that's very boring.

Because that's how digimon rolls. When in need of an evil version, either is a digimon that still somehow resembles the original one, or is outright a recolor, usually black.

Besides, who's to say that dukemon isn't the twisted evolution? Megidramon looks like the logical next step in the guilmon line while dukemon is some random ass shoehorned knight that very likely is only a thing because the human component twisted the evolution into a humanoid one.

t. falcorfags

I want Haru to fart in my mouth

Chaos Dukemon.

Some new badges are being released as part of part 5's release.

That's definitely an egotistic Mimi.

Will Meicoomon and Meicrackmon get the Tailmon/Angewomon treatment? As in being always put together with the Child and Adult levels respectively in promos and merch instead of with their real equals?

It's not "will". It already happened.

What's your point?
You think Guilmon should've evolved into ChaosDukemon instead of Megidramon in that one episode of Tamers? Well he didn't.
Do you know the difference between what IS and what SHOULD BE?

>And that's why the "dark" evolution of tamers was so shitty,
But it happened. It is a fact.
>chaos mode would've fit better.
But it wasn't used in the show, Megidramon and Dukemon were, whether you like them or not.
Your entire argument is wishful thinking. You like Ophanimon more, so it's true in spite of the evidence.

As evidenced by this heat-reactive mug which has Plotmon instead of Nyaromon.

ChaosDukemon came first. Was in the D-Ark

Dead for 3 or more years

This is kind of neat

There's another one which is even more neat:

>This time it's one of the most iconic Digimon scenes, when everyone says goodbye as the traincar is leaving at the end of Adventure. When it's hot it shows the Digimon running along the water, and when it's cold it shows the kids in the traincar, along with an Adventure logo and Mimi's hat blowing away in the wind.

Ultimates for final movie leaked

Erm..thats for movie 5

>spoiling that

Say something nice about Mimi.

She has a hat

She is not Sora.

She has a penis.

She has one metaphorically, I can agree with that.

She is prime material to rape and mindbreak until she replaces her bigger than the world attitude for the one of a slave to the cock.

No, she literally has a penis.

And it's old Gennai's cock.

>the joke
>
>
>---------------------------
>You

So you have no funny bone.

So, if you had to make a completely new season of digimon, what would the concept/characters/partner digimon be?

Gogglehead/Zubamon
Lancer/Wolf-based digimon
Token Girl/Leomon or wind based digimon
Heart/Ice-water based digimon

>Token Girl/Leomon

Erm...that didnt end well last time.

Eri's doing fine.

Instead of a group of friends, it is a nuclear family.
The eldest brother gets the dinosaur Digimon, and is associated with fire.
The middle brother gets the canine Digimon, and is associated with metal.
The youngest sister gets the plant Digimon, and is associated with wood.
The mother gets the marine Digimon, and is associated with water.
The father gets the insect Digimon, and is associated with earth.

Well, I guess. Kinda convinient when your partners get revived faster than Takerus Patamon.Lets be honest here I think you know whom I meant.

What does Grandpa get?

Hiya Georgey, wanna be a Chosen?

Maybe we should have pointed him to an acting career in CS.

>What does Grandpa get?

Either a Jijimon or the token recruit from the villains.

Why not have Grandpa as the final boss and give him something fun like GranDracmon.

7grandrac

Because Grandma is the final boss, dumdum!

>8-bit Flintstone theme in G-Major as leitmotif

Just let Grandma accidently download the D-Reaper, after clicking on an ad on the interwebs

Marrying Astra is a fate worse than death.

Fucked by an aussie.

Picked up a PS4 and Cyber Sleuth. How'd I do?

when did that happen

>pic
Nice.

Not sure if I would pick up a PS4 just for Digimon games, but otherwise good. CS is a good introduction.

Sometime after 02 kids beat BelialVamdemon.

Was that before or after Black Ash?

That just looks like an alien.

Isn't the new Appmon episode airing now?

Yes.
Fuck Yuujin. He should not be forgiven at all. Fuck even Ken did less damage, and Ken had the tragic backstory excuse.

Mimi's child is adopted. She is still pure.
Hence why her kid doesn't look anything like her, unlike all the other bastards.

Ken did have an excuse but it wasn't his background story, it was the fucking seed of evil intelligence that retroactively redeemed him of all the things he did as the emperor once they found about the seeds. Hell, even before the reveal it was clear as water that something was possessing him because he went from a colossal asshole to a pure and innocent kid who was a 180° change from the personality he had just half an episode ago

It's Ophanimon you mongoloid. You don't call Seraphimon Serafimon. If you're going to have shit taste at least spell your waifu correctly.

Megidramon being the dark form of Dukemon and vice versa makes perfect sense. It's a reference to Knights killing dragons.m except the dragon is the dark part of himself. It's one of the most iconic things in history how can people seriously not get this? Juri was his princess too.

>interrupted transmission
lel

Both are correct. In other languages such as spanish, the proper translation is Ofanimon and Serafimon, just like how in the same language the angels they are spawned from are known as serafin and ofanim.

Not his fault that you english is the only language that matters mind can only accept one translation. Besides, the japanese when they speak use "f" instead of "ph"

Boring ass episode.
Say what you will about Frontiers but at they never made it seem that the final villain was impossible to beat.

>Offmon crying
Fuck him. Gabumon or Gaomon never cried. If you are going to be a traitorous fuck, learn to carry it stride you faggotmon.