/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS

>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/fF2M82
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Give a nigga a discord invite

I like Ann.

I'd love to post this canon pairing with you more this evening /pg/, but I should go to bed. Good night!

You posted the wrong Wild Card pairing. You must really be tired. Don't worry, I'll help you.

Shut the FUCK up retards

discord.gg/fF2M82

I love my Queen

Tae is bae!

My Prosecutie.

This is not a ritual post but I just want to say that I love Sae
thanks for reading

She's mine /pg/

What's better on average, Rampage or Bad Beat?

Tae pls.

Best couple

Joker was also played by Yaldy though, and the reason why Goro works so hard at everything is due to how he'd like to prove that contrary to what society thinks family and lineage cannot and should not be the final factor in a child's future.

Such a thing coming from a god would be fake.

Wrong.

>Joker was also played by Yaldy though

Yeah, he's playing both sides. He's the final boss, he's allowed to cheat.

>the reason why Goro works so hard at everything is due to how he'd like to prove that contrary to what society thinks family and lineage cannot and should not be the final factor in a child's future.
Is this one of those "critical lines to Akechi's character that was cut"? Because I can't say I ever remember this coming up. If anything, the character we got only lives for revenge, daddy's approval, and friends, but is too thick to realize his goals are contradictory.

Tired Ann claim.
Best sleeping face.
Most cuddly.
I'm so exhausted. I love her.
Night Personababs.

That's good. You should consider formulating what you love about her, if not for a ritual post, just so you can talk about it with me and others.

Why are you fags dumping, we get it you like the pairings. Now fuck off.

ok seriously stop

Will having a persona with ambient aid equipped when grinding the reaper increase his chances of spawning with despair?

Honestly, I'm blaming the Groofags on this one. Two Makotofags just posted pictures, and stopped, and then a fujo decided to start crap..

Just report, more than 3 or 4 is spamming.

user, I'm a Makotofag and I'm getting annoyed by these two. It's petty as fuck.

Same here. I'm just curious who's going to be the one to decide enough is enough.

Obligatory Makoto post

Regardless of who does, I'm still reporting. What a fantastic start to this thread.

THIS is the best couple holy shit

You know, at least they aren't posting shitty rap lyrics.

This

>Posting images on an image board is bad
Go back there.

image dumping goes to /c/ idiot

The groojos won...

Good night, /pg/.

I thought we were betting on who would stop being an annoying cunt first?
Doesn't that mean the Makotofag won?

Good night

A reminder they'll introduce a new blazblue character in less than 4 hours.
I hope it's my boy Akihiko

Night Makotobro.
If the Gorofag starts again, I'm not playing this time.

Whoever won, we lost

night

This right here

user, it's /pg/, the only winning move is not to play.

JUST FUCK ALREADY!

Ann.

That's my point, do you think either Goro or Joker would have agreed with Yaldy if he was completely honest from the start?

> Is this one of those "critical lines to Akechi's character that was cut"?
No, he tells you he pretty much worked all his life to be accepted at the end and his complaints about missing school make a lot more sense when you consider that's the one place where he can shine fairly.

I'm not one of those waifufags but I like Sae because she's the only character kept in the dark about everything going on and is used as a pawn by most people, and became a workaholic when her dad died. She seems lonely so I want to save her.

>That's my point, do you think either Goro or Joker would have agreed with Yaldy if he was completely honest from the start?

Of course they wouldn't, user. Joker is working for Yaldy because Yaldy is pretending to be Igor and thus has no idea what he's doing. By manipulating the Trickster, he ensures that humanity won't be changed.
He tells Akechi JUST enough to get him to work for him, while leaving out literally everything about what the world he intends to create is ACTUALLY like. It not only makes Akechi more sympathetic and less of an amoral shitcunt, but it also makes Yaldy more of an active role, that he's actually doing shit. Persona too often relies on the God just starting shit and then fucking off to see what happens. It made sense with Nyx because the themes of the game. It was a bit much with Izanami. With Yaldy, it's just straight up predictable.

>It not only makes Akechi more sympathetic and less of an amoral shitcunt
Even with that he's still the worst boy though.

I just beat Yaldy

That ending was the cheesiest, most hammiest over the top animu bullshit I've ever seen in a game

I loved every second of it

Maybe, but the boy who knows he's damning himself in the hopes of a better world, only to find out that he was being tricked all along and the world he was promised would never be made seems better than the one who signed on to be the loyal assassin and tool of a man he knows to be evil just to ruin him when he's at "the top" only to be executed because his dad knew what he was planning all along.

Really? You love main games being tainted for spin-off trash bait?

I mean the ending of the fight itself, where you shoot him in his fucking head

>obligatory "Who did you waifu?"
>Obligatory "Makoto" answer

P5 went all the way from what P3 and P4 did, where instead of just being cheered on, they actively powered your Genkidama, and it was the hypest fucking shit. I unironically can't wait for the anime to do it, and I hope to Christ it doesn't suck.

That's still missing the point, Goro might want friends and family but he also wants to assert himself as someone who can be the best without overly being dependent on anyone. You can see that he really didn't think Shido was going to 100% trust him as he considered just invading his Palace, so I doubt he wouldn't be suspicious of Yaldy if he ever showed up in person because that sounds like way too much of a gift horse after everything that happened when he met Shido.

I fucked Takemi's brains out

>You can see that he really didn't think Shido was going to 100% trust him as he considered just invading his Palace

By the same token, the fact that he never even actually TRIED to shows that he's so desperate to be needed he may have done it DESPITE his pride.

Not my girl of choice, but there's a lot worse.

The thing is, Goro never had choices that were 100% fool-proof. It was only a matter of something being more risky or less risky, and that Shido has read a lot of Metaverse stuff at least shows he was not wrong in being cautious especially considering he knew exactly why Shido wanted him to murder those 'loyal customers'.

like makoto

So it makes more sense that he'd go for the VERY risky thing of working for a guy he KNOWS is ruthless enough to kill him at a moment's notice, all for his own selfish revenge... than that a fucking God telling him to stop this ONE guy, and he'll get to live in a world just like the Featherman shows of his youth? Sure, maybe he'd be too cynical to believe it at first, but maybe it awakens that last she's of hope he didn't know he still had.

Come to think of it, I wonder if we might be a bit mistaken on the Metaverse thing just randomly popping up 2 years back if Sojiro knew Wakaba so much earlier and whether people like Madarame and Kaneshiro ending up as Palace rulers could have to do with the Conspiracy preying on people already on the brink of distortion and using them to hurt others to fund themselves. We do know after all that they're poor and desperate, and both of those things would make them extremely vulnerable to distorted thoughts and manipulation.

There's just a lot to think about, really.

We have no idea how long the Metaverse has existed. All we know is that Akechi got the Nav 2 years before the game starts.

How would he know that from reading the news? Shido's public rep is still shiny clean even after two years of god knows how many murders and being a douche and all Goro knew prior to meeting Shido was that he was a high-ranking politician.

He also states in his monologue that he wanted to be useful and that he doesn't deny he wanted acknowledgement yet he constantly uses rude language regarding his dad in the present day and would even throw away that acknowledgement if he can kill the PTs to me suggests that he originally seriously thought his dad was working towards a better Japan in spite of his cynicism and only abandoned that desire after seeing how despicable Shido and everyone else working with him truly was.

> A fucking God telling him to stop this ONE guy, and he'll get to live in a world just like the Featherman shows of his youth?

You just know that will invite the question of why this God couldn't just let him live a fucking happy life without making him do such a thing if he's so powerful. While he wants to believe in things like heroes of justice and Featherman and sometimes deludes himself about his chances by lying to himself, I don't think Goro wouldn't suspect that this God is just playing him like a fool to offer him such a wonderful thing just by doing what looks to be a really simple task.

>tfw that same exact thing happened to me
>I was one turn away from killing it, too

Thank god for armageddon.

Pretty much. It also calls into question just how much good Goro could have done if he had just refused to do as Shido demanded and died, if even the SIU Director's replacement pretty much didn't care what happened to the last guy. Wakaba at least was still going to die no matter what, anyone who argues otherwise is an idiot.

I disagree.

So you think Shido and the Conspiracy would have let her reveal the Metaverse? Actually, I kind of wonder too what spurred her to apparently do something that resulted in her being murdered since for all we know she too was coerced into shady things and basically had to comply if she didn't want Futaba's life to be ruined by exposure of her bastard child status.

Why would they kill her, if Akechi isn't helping them? Without Akechi, they have no way of putting her research into practice yet, so it's all hypothetical.

Akechi killed her the moment he asked to join Shido, it was only a matter of time.

everyone already knows that tho

>mfw Joker gets announced for Cross Tag Battle in 69 minutes and the deniers get BTFO

SOON

>yfw it's Door-kun, and EVERYONE is BTFO

desu you are only hurting yourself by wanting P5 Arena to be just a rehash of P4A. It's a small victory that will ultimately lead to you being worse off.

>Only an hour away
I've stayed up this long, might as well watch this.
Aegis, Margaret, and Adachi need to be in this game.
And give Aegis a suplex this time

There won't be any P5 characters

>yfw Door-Kun is in
>But he's just background scenery as people fight in front of the Great Seal

I'd love to see him in as well desu, it's the one shot he really has to be in an ASW game

Okay user, I'll bite the bullet. The fuck do you THINK P5U would be like?

The only good Makoto

3D for starters

Wanna bet

IT'S SHO-TIME

Don't misunderstand me, as much as I want to see Messiah fuck shit up (and it NEEDS to be Messiah, because fuck Orpheus and Thanatos), everyone's been arguing either that it IS Joker, or that it isn't without offering any idea who it COULD be.

NOBODY would see Door-kun coming.

>has Suplex in the title
>the only character that can suplex is a paid dlc
>it's not even a real suplex but an izuna drop
how the fuck did that happen

>NOBODY would see Door-kun coming.
Before Ultimax everybody saw Door-kun coming. Instead we got something we'd never imagined
P5Heroprototype

Before Ultimax, we also saw Nyarlathotep coming back, as well at some of the Satoshi characters returning.

Ultimax was a mistake for a lot of reasons.