/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Fate collab
youtube.com/watch?v=qDHryCE1gJo
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

Next expansion is Starforged Legends
Official page:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/
Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

To get Hanemiya Arisa sleeve and emblem, change your language to JP on Steam on Properties. You can switch back to your default language after claiming them from the crate. Unlike the idol sleeves, you can use this in ENG. Available for September only.

Want 5 free packs?
Just change the language of your client (from the More -> Language in-game menu) to Korean and claim 5 free packs from your crate.

Nerf announcements
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=364

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

ded game

It's late! Why don't you take your eternal rest, Shadownigger?

>>>/hsg/

>he's still mad about Shadow
You really need to move on more than isaboob.

My wife

he's from discord

>play for 4 hours
>64 games
>7 crates
>only won 2 green crates with 30 rupies each
Life is suffering but I have to keep going on.

is there any reason why you dont bring this same argument to the people complaining about d-shift?

t. ogler

Heres my deck
Haven control seems to be expensive too with lot of gold card

im in a really good mood tonight

man this ranked chest thing takes too much fucking time if you don't want to rank up. I'm just gonna stick to my dailies

What is this abomination?

I don't recall any of the nerfs had hit Dshift hard. You tried, though

>piercing rune

Why ppl care about emblem and sleeve when only 10 ppl max in /svg/ seriously play Forest in ranked?

You should stop posting this image.

why

>friend already got 5 - 6 chest within 2 - 3 hours playing unga
>6 hours in and I only got 3 chests with nothing but rupies out of 9 chest games

It's not fucking fair bros.

blogging

Loving this event. It brings out so many aggro decks. Feels like my only losses are bricks.

YESSSSSS!
Thank you, korea packs!

Be sure to play forest for their 10pp silverbolt next expansion for the first week before you realize control forest is shit

dick?

autist

No more bullying elf

>play against neutral haven
>he gets perfect neutral 1-4 curve
>clear this bullshit
>he stop drawing 2pp shit and only gets Lion+Garuda+amulets
What the fuck is this bullshit

>mute game
>alt+tab so I don't know whether its a lootbox match by the time its mulligan phase

This event is going to be nothing but a salt mine and I refuse to give a fuck.

Okay, I'm going to assume you started playing this game today.

First thing I need to tell you, the closest thing to a Control Rune deck is Earth Sigil/Rite Rune.

Spellboost is meant for combos and mana cheating. You will not outvalue aggro decks with a spellboost deck. While it can control for a while, it cannot actually establish value on board and is entirely reliant on the gold card Dimension Shift for victory. It can put out large followers, but removing large followers is trivial in this game.

A proper Spellboost deck has DShift as its core and only controls until it can setup lethal with DShift. Rune Blade and Flame Destroyer are classic things to combo with it, but a combo of Blade Mage and Enchanted Sword also works.

A Dirt(what Earth Rite is commonly called) Rune deck focuses on creating immense value through earth rites which require sigils. These effects allow for excessively more value on single cards, but they require a careful mix of Sigil and Rites. The reason why it's suited for control is the fact a lot of rites either give guardian golems(3/3 ward) in some way, insanely strong removal effects, or outright direct damage.

So do you want to play Combo Spellboost(DShift) or Control Dirt? I'll give more advice from there. I assume you're dirt poor as well so post your legendaries and golds so we can look at other crafts you might be able to play cheaply.

Bully elf!

SEBETE WA WATASHINO KOTOBA NO MAMA
>support soon

How long are the KR packs up for?

They literally couldn't care less that you're not expending their bandwidth anymore after not buying any of their goods.

>4th one
Something tells me I shouldn't dust it quite yet.

So how do we get chest? If someone concedes, will i still get them?

Reposting from last thread;
>nobody here likes the current western SV streamers
>nobody here's trying to do it themselves either
Fuck it, I'm gonna stream for the next couple hours while I suffer towards GM since I don't have anything better to do with my bandwidth. Channel name's Letherna if anyone wants to see a bunch of KYS/Vengeance Blood gameplay.

Those don't look like eyes filled with determination.

Dont watch it. The streamer isnt qt boi.

I think i started to understand the goal of spellbosting a card. Thanks a lot, i have no legend card only gold from free roll.

You can probably get by with just 3 Themis and 1 or 2 Tribunal. After those you'll just need 2 Seraph or Aegis and you'll already have a decent beginning control deck. It'd be significantly less expensive than control Blood since half of their cards are legendary or gold to be any effective, or Ramp Dragon where basically everything that's 5+ cost is a legendary or gold card.

No one cares faggot
muh fucking twitch is for fags

>tfw this lootbox shit wants to make me uninstall rather than play this game

you gotta put on some music or at least the fucking voices or something m8, shits too boring

What kind of faggot watchs others play games? Plebbitors might, go there.

You ever just feel bad sometimes?

Well first things first, it is apparent you need to reroll. I hope you haven't spent too much time with your current account.

You're certain you've gotten all the free packs available, right? Like you dumped out the crate, scrolled through each pack type in the buy cards menu, then used up all your pack tickets? There's pack tickets for each expansion and the standard set and it looks like you only have Wonderland Dream cards there.

Like you should not be starting with 5 golds on a new account, the average is 4-5 legendaries and like a dozen to 2 dozen golds and that's just average.

>support never ever

Stop playing dshift, assholes.

I love it when I drop Zeus, evo him, and then hit face against Elf. Really satisfying insta-concedes.

Honestly don't care about the card. Can craft it whenever anyway. But that emblem is fucking top tier and I'm gonna use it and abuse it.

re-fucking-roll lad, thats the worst luck i've ever seen. the bare minimum you should settle for is 6 legendaries

>turn 10
>In WD meta
>In SL meta with all the buffs everyone else are getting
Good luck. It's Maelstrom Serpent all over again

Those fucking win 6 ranked / win 7 any matches missions wouldn't be as bad if they gave you the newest card packs instead of old ones.

>implying you want a facecam
You don't want a facecam.

Fair enough, had some anons who cared last thread so decided to throw it in here.

Turned off voices because I had it on english, next time I'll throw on the JP voices.

People here have mentioned wanting a not-shit streamer to watch so I figured I'd give it an attempt, I'm not trying to be some popular personality or whatever.

you know you can just change the voices in settings right? takes 5 seconds

>only 4 golds
I would've killed myself on the spot senpai

Last time I did that it took a little bit to download, didn't want to interrupt things to do it but I might if it's that big of an issue.

I want a tummycam.

Now that you say it, I think I haven't seen a single enhanced Grimnir outside of Dragon for over a month now. And I did see a bunch of them turn 3, so it's not like he isn't played anymore. Games are just over that quickly.

Is there a way to check if you're on a treasure chest game after the game started? I tend to lose focus and just not watch the start.

>playing through the end of Luna's story so far
>got bitch tears in my eyes
im a sap

Yes, chest will appear at the battle menu if you check it.

>When you finally win a chest and it's 30 rupees

Its on menu.

You should have started by reading the OP which would have told you about rerolls

After you get queued up with an opponent and before first/second is decided.

Stop playing cancer and maybe I will

>You'll never watch a shredded, lightly oiled girltum flex at tight plays in the game
Goddamnit...

Finally, my Forest control will stop being a Meme

Why are japanese people always butthurt?

So there WAS something under the belt

>opponent concedes if there's no chest
Aww yis, free points. Maybe I'll even get that stupid white sage sleeve.

Not anymore when Elephant King is here. Elephant will save forest.

I don't know, but I do the same to every dragonniger. Seriously FUCK these guys.

>Midnight on the 12th there were only 920 steam players in all of steamlandia
Spicy

Because the only thing worse than losing to cancer is having to resort to playing cancer because you can't play fun decks in this meta then lose to cancer regardless.

I haven't gotten a gold in like 5 packs.

>SEBETE
Nigga please don't ever speak nipponese.

thats the control part nig nog

Just played ranked

Are these chests an event only thing or are they gonna be here permanent?

Wow you used the n-word. Bet you feel real tough now.

Did you learn that edgy little number in school today?

i love you svg!

glad that you cant prove me wrong

>So there WAS something under the belt
My dreams (delusions) shattered.

Are you cute?

Only for 2 weeks, for now. If this was permanent, imagine the cumulative salt we have to deal with.

he reached his train stop

Keep track of your:
packs opened
packs since lego
Legos opened since: date
Legos expected from 1.5% draw rate for [packs opened]
packs since gold
Golds opened since: date
golds expected from 6% draw rate for [packs opened]

Then keep an ascending list of most recent gold/legos opened, if they were animated. and which copy or if it was an extra
Keep another section for t2 record and notable rewards

It helps you keep it in perspective as you start to tilt from a dry streak

>Stronger aggro
>Stronger midrange
>More hard win cons
>More hard win con support
???

>Because the only thing worse than losing to cancer is having to resort to playing cancer because you can't play fun decks in this meta then lose to cancer regardless.
Welcome to online card games

>tfw I haven't enjoyed playing this game in months now
>only compelled by the pack Skinner Box to keep playing
>throwing days of my life away playing a shit game I hate

you just wait user,

fuck my fingers hurt, but I can't stop playing.

>forest making it to turn 10

Why the fuck is the chest shown at the start of the match? Why can't it just drop randomly when you win? Holy shit it's like they want you to get upset

For a moment I thought I was in /hsg/

This shit always happens to me when I play dshift. Fucking cunts wasting my time.