youtube.com/watch?v=lEzkqDhLIxE

>Official Gwent Competitions
youtube.com/watch?v=AjpmdDlXVPc
youtube.com/watch?v=2urb_ocVYdc

>Useful Links
playgwent.com
twitter.com/playgwent
gwentdb.com/

>What Legendary/Epic Card Should I Pick?
gwentify.com/card-picker/

>All Character Voice Lines
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/8341630-list-of-all-gwent-character-voice-lines

>Old

Other urls found in this thread:

gwentup.com/
gwentup.com/report/2017/13
gwentdb.com/decks/31366-spell-hell-4k-mmr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buff weather

abolish gold weather

I'd say add gwentup to the OP by the way:
gwentup.com/
best tracker out there right now by far and also great meta stats

Nice shilling friend.

thanks

gwentup.com/report/2017/13

Gold weather is fine.
Problem is how punishable is to play around it and how shitty are half of the golden cards in comparison.

thats old, new meta is published on saturday

will probably reflect the huge change towards dagon and also the shift towards gold weather

Post cards with best art.

anyone who plays spellatael should just end themselves honestly

how did it suddenly become popular I don't understand, it's not even good

Sheeps think that whenever a deck/card is nerfed, that means it is unplayable from that moment onward when most of the time it means it is simply balanced. Then they jump from Mulligan to other decks.

Same happened with Gold weather, when the nerf came most people here were laughing at people who still ran it because it "sucked ass" while I always knew better, that it was still great. And now it is considered meta again, at least for now.

The official meta is arbitrary anyway, it's more about what's trending than what is actually good. Netdecking sheeps play whatever is trending, so there's your answer.

post a list, so I know what not to play

gwentdb.com/decks/31366-spell-hell-4k-mmr

Thoughts on this deck my dudes? Any replacements for Royal Decree?

yeah you could try killing yourself

Big words over the internet cuck, fite me on gwent 1v2

Im here to complain about stupid devs and their methods to balance the game:
why the fuck more than half of the units are agile
why the fuck cant you play around opponent moving your shit to one row
why they fuck ST are allowed to have so many agile and puling units together

sure you can have free wins if you play balanced dwarfs or armor to negate everything
cant have fun with other decks fuck

ST are the agile faction since W3 gwent, it's their thing

any1 have a list of cards with 100% mill value?

Mill period ended days ago, user.

fug

just started playing after a while

kill yourself lol

gwent is f2p and really generous with cards, most people who put money on the game bought the starter pack which is $5 and also super generous for it's cost. you can also buy kegs and meteorite powder but buying kegs is retarded and the powder is extremely expensive so only autists buy that

they should stop the ability to move enemy units. friendly units sure. but having no way to play around the aids of gold weather or hailstorm is queer as fuck.

also the problem is with weather is that it lasts the entire round. its a continuous effect that requires specific tech to counter it. you hamper your deck in other match ups by running clear weather or a silver mage/row clear.

How much time does it take to get all the cards for a f2p only player?

> Reddit is still claiming HS is fine and shouldn't be changed
What the hell is wrong with them? Why do they hate the game so much?
Not like it matters, is confirmed is getting changed, but hey, I don't understand them.
Is it because they always defend the cards that give them easy wins?

>I always knew better, that it was still great
You were wrong.
Golden weather was shit.
It was weak and everyone was carrying Mages and row cleaners.
The only reason why is meta again is because people ditched the mages, row cleaners are uncommon and everyone is playing in at least 2 rows to avoid HS.
Get your shit straight, son.

that depends on how many dailies you do, but generally speaking after 2 months of playing you'll have the majority of decent cards in the game and by 3 and a half months you'll have almost all cards in the game

people dropped the silver mages because they are shit now, frost got nerfed so vanhemar isn't worth it compared to other NG silvers, ida was always bad, abbaya and dethmold are still good. germist is also good but SK isn't so that doesn't really count either

to be honest memestorm could be balanced without any changes by changing the game around it

the reason it's so busted is that all the other factors end up with huge stacks of massive units all on one row from either movement or weather forcing the stack

if the numbers weren't as big, or stacking all on one row wasn't so common/easy to set up then memestorm wouldn't be a problem

but given the game the way it is, yea I mean it's not good for the game

>Get your shit straight
It never stopped working for me, you just don't know how to bait clears.

No, user. Is not about baiting clears. Another reason why golden weather is back is because half of the golden cards are now shit, so they are better in comparison.
In the past you would rather play YenCon than RNR, for example.
I know.
> but given the game the way it is, yea I mean it's not good for the game
Is the same situation as Decoy in the CB or the golems in NG at the beginning of the OB.
Is not just about the card, is about how it forces the game to be played around it.

yea it's something I realized in mtg. basically you have cards like ancestral recall that are just always good and are going to be broken no matter what's around them. but then you have cards like tolarian academy and I mean if there aren't the supporting artifacts for it the card is unplayable. but if the support is there then the card is insane

Why is this game so boring?

because every game is the same

It may be the most boring card game I've ever played.

this, the deck sizes are so small and the mulligans + thinning + draws mean you get to play almost every card every game and every game plays out the same

you also never get to shut down your opponent completely and stop them from casting spells with an aggro strategy or something, both players ALWAYS cast every card

YO FOR REAL BOYS I JUST PLAYED AGAINST BACK TO BACK SPELLATAEL DECKS WHAT THE FUCK WITH THIS GAY SHIT

Which border/rank was this guy?

I miss 4-Scorch ST.

rank 21

>Golden weather pulls roach
what gives?

idk lol I'm gay

> Play Henselt
> Power play 1 round
> Concede after winning it
>Move to another game and repeat

First 2 rewards in an hours. Guess this is what I'll do now on until new shit comes.

That's a cute ciri! Cute!

I've noticed as someone who plays Machines that people are more willing to play out round 3 against you as compared to the usual 3 drummers/3 siege support

They remove the fun/gimmicky strats.

Swarm monsters / henselt with monster nest and old margarita.

Operator working on silver cards giving you fun shit like fishing for Hemdalls with Udalryk.

>swim is playing spella'tael
>everyone will netdeck it tomorrow

They game is quite simple compared to other card games

It's one of the more popular decks in top 200-300 anyways

It's never faded out

Swim is very smart, wish I could be as smart as Swim

t. swim

That Igni call was pretty sick though.

Too bad his CDPR nut gobbling prevents him being an actual credible figure

dead game dead general

guy who spends way too much time on this general that he recognizes other posters and should probably get out of his mom's basement more

Man what other decks can NG make besides some variation of spy
bronze soldier package is just so low value compared with other cards nowadays
you either go 13+ value or go home now
and cant even run cow tossers because cow is getting consumed or pulled away every time. now, with neutral mage even more so

you can play the mill meme or reveal which is fun but one of the weakest decks in the game,or as you said soliders which isn't even a real archetype because it lacks a finisher

You can play the pathetic loser archetype (aka all besides spies)

i just want Emhyr to be good and not just a mill meme
reveal is fun but its all depends if you get your foot soldiers or not

technically you can play spies with emhyr too. it's less practical but possible

Too bad motherfucker, Emhyr is the designated mill leader now because CDPR said so
Don't you know every leader can only fit one archetype? That's life in the great empire of Nilfgaard

ST is probably the only faction in the game it's leaders are not strictly bound to 1 archetype (yes even brouver)

knowing your top 3 cards is just that good for planning your plays sadly: what will your spy pull, what will you draw in 2-3 round etc etc
and most of the time decoy on a stick is mediocre

Tolarian Academy is a bad example. Stoneforge Mystic needs some good equipment in order to become broken.

> What is NR?

actually it's a perfect example, and it's so much more extreme than stoneforge that it illustrates the point much better. tolarian academy goes from unplayable to one of the strongest land in the game, while stoneforge goes from ok to good/very good

why are mill players allowed to be alive

because the moment they start to play all they face is 40 card NR or monster decks
t. Emhyr supporter

when the great fires cleanse all I will make sure you burn first

>tfw your opponent's deck is so bad that you just forfeit
guy was running a calveit list from last patch with golems and no reveal, novices and no alchemy cards

when my opponent is playing a brew I kind of want to forfeit last round instead of beating them down with my netdeck

but I never do lol

Mill is trash, you can just play around it

There is no playing around how fucking busted the NR faction is right now, those players should genuinely off themselves for the good of the game.

I opened an animated version of my favourite silver card! So happy.

nice waifu user, treasure her always and mill her never

congratulations

She looks so sad
=(

should I premium my Drought, RNR and Hailstorm?
they seem to be in every deck I make this patch

>making premium spells

no because gold weather will lose it's momentum when people add more weather clears and hailstorm will be nerfed

premium hailstorm since you'll get it refunded next patch

CDPR barely refunds cards anymore user, lots of morons saved their spares in the previous patch and got nothing

They might just say it's reworked now and not offer the refund.

> match again spelltael brainlet. he goes first
> plays RNR on round 1.roach drops on the board
> play cantarella,he passes
> meno cantarella + my roach drops on the board, win R1
> plan to play long round 2 to drain him before dropping joachim round 3
> use assire to shuffle his scorch and alzur's thunder back to his deck, passed with only joachim in my hand and he couldn't even take round 2. 2-0'd him

winning has never felt so good

>win round 1
>lose round 3 because shani into stennis

You know there comes a point where it's okay to admit this is broken

easy now you will activate the NRIDF, they'll say this bullshit is just a git gud ceiling

>win round 1
>bleed every NR card in round 2 including shani combo
>fucker runs and topdecks revive
oh come the fuck on now

> burza still shitposting on twitch

that dude has the comfiest job in the universe

Gold weather is the worst idea ever conceived.

cmon bruh, its just 2 damage a turn for a gold slot

honestly the meta has shifted and gold weather isn't that good anymore

if you're getting wrecked by it still it's your fault, try playing it yourself and see how your opponents counter it

also the top deck nr naturally counters it with armor lol what the fuck haha never mind what I said earlier

gold weather is actually fairly balanced
>bronze wethaer gives 2 damage per turn
>silver weather - 4 damage per turn
>gold weather - 6 damage per turn

I'm playing spellatael and losing over and over lol

bronze weather is actually stronger than that at least if you are a monster player

ded gaem
ded general

quick lads what should i do?
spam emotes while he ropes me every turn?

>roping ropecoach
Nice one lad

I'm not even eligible for ranked and I'm tired already of being this bad
the booster pack gave me shit cards and duplicates of shit cards
I keep getting shat on by chinks spamming move scoiatael, how the hell do I counter that
also is there a point to decks that revolve around resilience since you can't keep buffed cards anymore

do you have the starter pack

>not even eligible for ranked
>newbaby complaining about the current patch even though he barely has cards to play
>what's the point of resilience now

Resilience is still REALLY good. Maybe you're not just using it right?

yeah, I meant the starter pack, to my knowledge and according to the tier lists of cards I keep finding online it gave me nothing good and meme shit I can mill for around 600 scraps total if I'm lucky

I'm currently playing a nilfgaard deck that revolves around spies and impera units, having bad luck with it
are two vicovaro medics enough? I have emhyr and cahir as well in it for max medic action

I'd run Calveit instead. It digs through your deck, can play any card now, and also works with Cahir.
Emhyr is very fun, but there's not really a point of playing him right now, he's mostly used in mill decks to play and bounce A'vallach safely.