/nepgen/ Neptunia General #1293

She Died for Our Tsuns Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ZVLtfPTq

Million Arthur is having a collab with Neptunia: gamer.ne.jp/news/201709150073/
Neptunia staff discusses the future of the series: dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/
Noire's new English VA preview: youtu.be/tK9qNJEHkGk

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Patch 1.04 released for VIIR, adds a new VR scene and fixes several bugs: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR starts its first week with 15,775 total sales, the weakest of the series so far: gematsu.com/2017/08/media-create-sales-82117-82717

First Three Hours of VIIR Gameplay: youtu.be/iWndId2JR4M
Uzume's VA Plays VIIR: youtu.be/kGl0YT4iwWY
Virtual Reality Scenes (Japanese) can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCo_NyjkjTAGMu6MuqaEFMOg/videos
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

4GO to be released internationally on October 10th (US) and October 13th (EU). Steam release scheduled for early 2018: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/897235880334639104
4GO LE Pre-Order: iffysonlinestore.com/4GOLE

I love plut the cute !

Second for desu

Hi! I'm Green Sister! Big Sister says you have to worship me!

G-guys, after being all lovey dovey under the moon, Nepgear locked me up in her bedroom, she's looking at me in a very weird way. What is she trying to do?

A fucking split second.

Compa is an adorable nep !

There is something weird about my Nepgear today. But I don't know what.

Guys, I tried to get all lewd and naughty with Gearnon under the stars, but all of a sudden he started screaming and ran away! What do I do?

Rena is cute, praise Rena.

Oh no, did she spend too much time in Leanbox?

I love Rom!

I know they're large enough to have their own gravitational pull, but I didn't realize that pull was strong enough to remain stuck to travellers after leaving.

>G-goodness!

>retards are allowed to tell lies about 4go with impunity and no consequences
>nobody even corrects them
Fuck this shitty general do you people even play the games?

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume.
Goor morning, /nepgen/.

of course not! we just circlejerk here.

We're gonna get a busty Faust?

Not really, I just watch walk-through on youtube.

You should try bringing some chloroform and ropes with you the next time.
Just as, you know, a 'safety measure'.

Hello uzume user ! , how are you doing today ?

This image is so unrealistic why would plutie even have an alarm clock? I actually have responsibilities and I wake up naturally every day after getting my full 8 hours. A lazy bag of pudding like her and neppy would sleep so much she has no need for alarms at all

Doing good I guess.

Just bought Wallpaper Engine and installed one of my wife on a heartbeat.

I'm quite happy with it.

>using discord
Casual.

Vert is pure lewd.

Someone put it near her , i bet it's histy wisty who tries to make her do some work
I wanted to buy it for some time but most of the submisions is either anime or soft core hentai , a thing i dont want to see on my desktop each day

We migrated from Skype to discord and we're far too lazy to set up Mumble or Teamspeak, and ventrilo is ded.

So there's that.

All I hear is "I am a scrub, please rape my wife".

Eh, you may want to look at this.

>hurr no one corrects lies about a game no one here has played yet
Fuck off.

>when you cheat on your wife so much she leaves you, but you still think she's your wife, so you kidnap her in the middle of the night and leave her tied up in your bedroom

>no one here has played yet
You don't have to speak Japanese to play the Japanese version. And you sure as shit don't have to speak Japanese to recognize that 4go is far different from BvZ and the comparison doesn't even make sense.

The series is about the characters and jokes, why the FUCK would you play the Japanese version without understanding Japanese?

Not everyone is a poorfag like you.

Because 4GO is so good they don't want to wait.

That doesn't even make sense. I'm imaging that you're a Nepfag since you're making a post this dumb.

I guess that makes some sense, but you wouldn't know it's 'so good' until you've already played it. Might as well do that in a language you understand though.

You can perfectly play a game without understanding a single thing.
I remember having a lot of fun with Team Buddies despite having no idea what to do and only slowly figuring it out.

wow imagine being this one guy who is so assblasted about people who just want to praise their cute nep that you sperg out 24/7 about muh nepfags

Struck a nerve? Guess I was right on the money, as usual.

Nah I'm just pointing out how pathetic you are, m8.

>the Forgoer finally arrives and cries about a few posts made HOURS AGO
heh

>he thinks it's one guy

Stay calm and praise the Primordial Pudding.
>"Primordial pudding" is a term introduced by Planeptune biologist Alexander Oparin and Leanbox scientist John Burdon Sanderson Haldane. In 1924 Oparin proposed a theory of the origin of life on Earth through the transformation, during the gradual chemical evolution of particles that contain carbon in the primordial pudding.

WOW, huge news. We're really about to discover the originals of life, aren't we? Who (besides our beautiful and perfect goddess) knew it was pudding-based?

Praise Planeptune!

wow it's almost as if I have a life and get sleep like any other person or something, instead of being on nepgen at 4 in the morning

>Veeky Forums watermark
what is this, nepgen content?

But apparently not enough of a life to not read every post you missed after you wake up. And respond to them even if the OPs aren't even here anymore.

Veeky Forums original content, dear customer! You can pledge to my Patreon for only $199,99, and you get to see more doodles!

takes like 5 minutes to scroll down the old thread on my cell phone, my dude. Not much of a time commitment.

>A
>FUCKING
>PHONE POSTER

I have a phone, yes, and a computer of course. I'm constantly connected. Even when I'm out the door, I'm still browsing/shitposting Veeky Forums and other websites.

Welcome to 2017, friendo.

You cannot hope to unravel all of the pudding's mysteries.

Do you know that in some countries, they have chocolate pudding? CHOCOLATE. Pudding.

>I'm constantly connected. Even when I'm out the door, I'm still browsing/shitposting Veeky Forums and other websites
I thought you said you had a life.

I do have a life, but that doesn't mean I can't browse the web while living it. Like I said, I'm not a poorfag, so I have technology with me everywhere I go. It's not hard to pull the smartphone out and call you a newfag on nepgen.

What's that? Anonymous is a big, fat liar?

>so I have technology with me everywhere I go
So do I, but I have the decency to just wait until I get home and not shit up Veeky Forums with phoneposts

Your shitposting makes Neptune sad.

I'll cheer her up with gentle headpats!

Good idea, I'll do it - OH FUCK I AM DOING IT WRONG

Look at this autist and laugh

delete this or face the wrath of neppy

You are patting too high.
The correct area is halfway in the image.

You don't scare me! I know Tae Kwon Do, Jiu-Jitsu, Karate, Judo, Capoeira, Krav Maga, and several other Chinese words!

That's what happens when you don't keep the 4gotads in check.

Neppy would love me for standing up for her new game, though.

Why does Nepgear look excited?

She just found out that the 4 goddesses online LE is for sale on iffy's website RIGHT NOW.

I bet it's about a rifle.

Nice try, IFI's marketing team.

It's not worth popping a blood vessel, desu senpai.

I love my wives Nepgear, Ve

25% stock left of the European LE

OH NO

Is Nepgear feeling alright? She looks a little off.

Yandere Gear is pretty hot

Praise Neptune!

Dead, you deserved it, you unfaithful fuck.

what a cutie. Why is our goddess so perfect?

W-why are Vert and Compa painted in black?

Good morn /nepgen/.

Please remember to keep /nepgen/ clean and don't feed (you)s to the 4GOtard.

But the screecher is right in this case.

Nice

Saved for future generations.

Apparently now the only people who aren't "'tards" or "'fags" of some sort on nepgen are shitposters and baitposters. This generally really has gone to crap.

6/10 you forgot the part where he tells everyone to fuck off after being asked for proofs.

>running on a new engine with new visuals
>makes changes to the combat system
>cuts several characters from the previous installment leaving only the core cast, but gives said cast some new tools
>bigger and longer story
>has relentless autism surrounding it
Is 4GO the Mahvel Infinite of Neptunia?

Ha Ha, you tell 'em my friend, it's not like there are videos of 4go gameplay all over the internet or pictures posted right here on nepgen proving the exact claims the 4goposter makes or anything.

>bigger and longer story
IIRC it's about as long as NepU and can be finished in ~18 hours, with additional 7-8 hours if you want to platinum the game.

No. 4GO is actually a good game.

I was really afraid of IFI releasing 4GO at the same time .hack//G.U. also gets a release.

Fortunately, I'm quite happy they are delaying the game to 2018 so I can buy and play both games without overlapping them.

I want to have a comfy and civil discussion with suit-wearing Plutie while holding her hand!

Fixed it for you m8.

business plutie is such a cutie !

Delet this

Iffy is pure lewd.

These gays are getting married, congratulate them!

God hates fags only the one in the spoiler

Good for Gearsy. It's about time she left her manslut of a husband.