PlayStation 4 General #482 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Lolicon Pedophile Edition

Previous Thread: ========================================

>Hokuto ga Gotoku details Raoh, Rihaku, Taruga, and Lira
gematsu.com/2017/09/hokuto-ga-gotoku-details-raoh-rihaku-taruga-lira

>Re: Zero -Life in a Another World in VR- coming to PlayStation VR this winter in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/09/re-zero-life-another-world-vr-coming-playstation-vr-steam-vr-winter-japan

>Falcom preparing The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I and II for PS4
gematsu.com/2017/09/falcom-preparing-legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-ps4

>Bullet Girls Phantasia first details, screenshots
gematsu.com/2017/09/bullet-girls-phantasia-first-details-screenshots

>Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal debut trailer
gematsu.com/2017/09/senran-kagura-burst-renewal-debut-trailer

>Dragon’s Crown Pro for PS4 announcement leaked
gematsu.com/2017/09/dragons-crown-pro-ps4-announcement-leaked

>DJMAX Respect early purchases include Guilty Gear Collaboration Song Set in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/09/djmax-respect-early-purchases-include-guilty-gear-collaboration-song-set-japan

>Code Vein character customization gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/09/code-vein-character-customization-gameplay

>Hidden Agenda, Knowledge is Power, and SingStar Celebration launch October 24; Frantics launches March 13
gematsu.com/2017/09/hidden-agenda-knowledge-power-singstar-celebration-launch-october-24-frantics-launches-march-13

>Okami HD for PS4 launches December 12 in North America and Europe
gematsu.com/2017/09/okami-hd-ps4-xbox-one-pc-launches-december-12-north-america-europe

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx (embed)

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

Other urls found in this thread:

playstationlifestyle.net/2017/09/12/three-new-songs-added-superbeat-xonic-dlc/
dualshockers.com/night-in-the-woods-platinum-trophy-fixed/
psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7
gematsu.com/2017/09/little-witch-academia-chamber-time-details-diana-snow-stage-divine-dragon-boss
youtu.be/c91tGrRzL8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what does a video game console have to do with anime

It's a game.

>what does living under a rock have to do with being stupid?

I can't wait to play Elf-chan on PS4!

You are a man of taste, Elf is best elf. I hope the DC multiplayer will be active for PS4.

Ys is a fun game.

I can't wait to play the same faggot game on a different console! Wow!

I have a crush on citrus but I'm too scared to say anything from fear of being rejected.

kys

You first fag!

>couldn't save thread from being ded last night

>can barely keep it alive today

>Three New Songs Added as Superbeat Xonic DLC
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/09/12/three-new-songs-added-superbeat-xonic-dlc/

Stop dying.

What do you hope to see at TGS?

bloodborne 2

Something that means that I won't have to be on the bus to work on a Monday morning during Sony's stream.

Though seriously, 13 Sentinels, something neat by Japan Studio, a new Tales, more info on BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle and some general new JRPGs would be cool.

I'm in the mood to fap to lightning, rec me something

Final Heroines by Girls Potion

dualshockers.com/night-in-the-woods-platinum-trophy-fixed/

Anyone got a spare code for that Dragon ball beta?

How was I supposed to know I had to sign up for??? Thats dumb

Just bought a PS4 Pro, MVCI, and Rocket League.

Probably gonna pick up Last of Us, Stardew Valley and Sonic Mania on my next paycheck.

Am I welcome here?

No.

k.

Fucking exclusives for ps4, NOT PC OR CONSOLE MULTIPLATS

yes

k.

First for trophies:

psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7

>Nu-Gi-Oh!

What about it fuccboi

>its the guy who thinks yugioh is better than mtg

Never said one was betetr than the other, I just said I hated how boring MTG is to me.

Citrus told me she thinks guys who play card games are dorks.

Tell cytrus she needs to cath up on Haikyuu, Nationals are so hype.

who the fuck is citrus and why do you faggots never shut the fuck up about him.

From what I've gathered some tripfag that is female (and supposedly obese from some pics posted a few threads ago)

I dont know why half this general just talks about tripfags.

>try to play edf online
>join room
>have to wait 20-30 minutes for people to finish current mission
>after 30 minutes we finally start a new mission.
>get btfo in like 2 minutes and they all blame me and boot me from the match
>back to sitting in a lobby for 30 minutes waiting for the game to start

This is fucking cancer.

gematsu.com/2017/09/little-witch-academia-chamber-time-details-diana-snow-stage-divine-dragon-boss

It looks better than other anime games, but damn it's still ugly. Are the school environments pre-rendered? They shouldn't look this bad.

I bought a ps4 slim with nier automata and mgs v a week ago. The last console I owned was a nintendo 64 so needless to say I am blown away by the graphics alone. Are there any other games, preferably open world, with nice graphics?

Horizon and Witcher 3 I think are open world.

You should try and gather people here to play.

Uncharted 4 - not open world, looks pretty, lost legacy has an open world portion

Witcher 3 - open world, looks pretty, some technical and lag issues

FFXV - looks beautiful, questionable game quality but I still had fun for most of it.

Bloodborne - not exactly open world but not exactly linear, looks pretty

This thread is like dead though. I think we honestly have like 3 posters actually here at a time.

You have to set up a game night

Nah i'm way too spontaneous for that.

You haven't played games on PC? There's a lot to play then.

As far as open world goes, GTA V is a must-play.

anyone buying gundam versus in a few weeks?

I'm not a fan of the character art, but the stages look great

Yakuza 0 and Kiwami. They look great.

I am. I already have the JP version.

How are the dlc suits like gusion rebake? Also if you don't mind can I add you on psn?

No, I like mechs but not fighting games. I had trouble getting used to the controls in the trial.

I haven't played Gusion Rebake. The only DLC I have is Lupus and Virtue. I skipped buying the DLC since i'll probably be buying it for the english version. And yeah you can add me if you want.

Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star or WARRIORS ALL-STARS?

I was kinda the same, I didn't play videogames really at all from owning a SNES when I was little. Was at a friends house and saw them playing GTAIV on ps3 I couldn't believe it. Bought a ps3 the next day. Also horizon zero dawn is probably the the most graphically impressive game currently on the ps4 right now.

anime/EDF

idk the beta was shit, going to wait and see

dead

tfw taking GRE this Sunday but keeping thread alive instead

How are your Friday nights going lads?

Got another GF and another PS4, it's hard juggling four things at once but I'll try to make it this weekend.

>he calls saturday morning "friday night"

Spirit of Sanada

>tfw all the small games I want to play in the coming months

Wish I wasn't a poorfag.

It's sunday you retard

There are a lot coming in the next few months.

Just finished Persona 5.
>save the world from a god born from people's self-servitude
>become a scapegoat and be sent to juvie
>still watched by policemen even after the release
So much for reforming society.

Good morning friends

What vita games would you like to see on PS4?

A G version of Freedom Wars

vitagen ded: the game

Leaker here
Want to know some stuff?

ded

anyone else having trouble playing online windjammers? anyone even play windjammers? it's looking for a game for like 2 minutes and when it finds an opponent it disconnects immediately.

checked the what's new section for the first time ever and it was almost completely filled with people on my friends list playing gta. every heist, car purchase or what ever other small action in game is reported why the fuck si this allowed.

ye do it nibba

Anyone wanna play dead by daylight with me in the free weekend?

I started a public party in the first group with 2000+ members.
Every random non chat people I play with die in 2 seconds.

What "weeb games" am I limited to on PS4 if I don't like turn-based RPGs?

Just the extreme fanservice stuff like Senran Kagura and DoA? SK Shinovi Versus is pretty fun even if the combat is repetitive, but there's a lot of content left for me before I pick up Estival Versus.

I wanna play Persona 5, but I'm not paying £50 for it. My brother has it digital and we're gonna share accounts. Can he still play his other games if I'm playing Persona 5 on my own account?

i ordered it last night from base for 36€, but anyway i think you should be good, never done sharing, but afaik sony allows it on up to two systems without a problem

I'll recommend Akiba's Beat for you.

Yeah, it's just him and I. I've got shit like Nioh, Nier, SFV, etc. which he probably likes. Probably not SFV. He's too into fighting games to like it.

Is the rest of Ys VIII's dlc going to be free ?

Or will we have to spend $2 for every dowloable costume (e.g Laxia's scholar costume) ?

Berseria is a non-turn-based RPG.

E D F

F R A M E R A T E

Need help deciding what I play today
>1-2 Rocket League
>3-4 Enter the Gungeon
>5-6 Furi
>7-8 Overwatch
>9 Dishonored Death of the Outsider
>0 Fire Emblem Birthright

I think only the ones that are free right now will be free. The rest of them will be paid.

>not getting edf on steam
It would run better on an iphone than the ps4

youtu.be/c91tGrRzL8s

>be physical copy fag
>think about getting a copy of second son
>get a year ps+
>realize there is literally no reason to get any of these games physical now except to have it sit on a shelf

sasuga

Should I bother playing gravity rush remastered before 2? No vita here

Nah, they are both pretty boring but 1 was only liked because it was Vita exclusive. 2 is a much better game due to the PS4 being so technically superior to the shit Vita.

Yes, the stories are directly connected. 1 goes almost directly into 2 (there's a 20 minute anime set between the two that was released when 2 came out also). The main location in 2 and the plot tied to it is partly new, but the plot regarding Kats character and the cast that show up are very much a continuation of that aspect of 1. You should play both, and in order.

Remastered is the preferable way to play Gravity Rush 1 too since it includes the DLC, changes the controls a little to something I'd say is a little comfier, is a solid port with enhanced textures and some other changes that make it look decent at 1080p, and it runs at 60fps with zero drops (Vita GR1 ran at 30 with some drops, and it would stop for a second to load if you pushed the world loading hard enough).

Also GR1 is decent in its own right anyway. It's one of my favourite games ever though, so I'm biased. But gameplay wise 2 is basically it but bigger and better.

Note that 2 runs at 30fps though, so some people found going from Remastered to 2 a bit jarring. I didn't, but I've never been one to have issues with fps so eh.

For what it's worth, I platinumed GR1, GR Remastered and GR2.

>reddit spacing

you faggots care about reddit more than reddit does

Why is Destiny 2 so boring lads? I put a few hours in and already want to give up on it.

i think its good

Soul sacrifice, freedom wars and muramasa

DO IT

If you honestly play Destiny 2 and enjoy it you are just a normie of the highest caliber.