Rate My crypto portfolio

0.015 BTC
11.58 ETH
267089 DOPE
3000 ARK

Sell the rest of that shit and buy more DOPE

was considering that.

DOPE seems to embody the future of Cryptocurrency.

DOPE has an amazing team and active, supporting community behind it. They will do very well in the short and long term.

I know. it's looking more and more like DOPE is going to make Ethereum obsolete.

Bitcoin is a mess, Ethereum is obsolete. DOPE is going to have the biggest market cap as soon as the market realises this.

Everyone who tells u to buy dope is because they are stuck in it, let the whales handle their luck and not peasant like us, btc is going down and since fork is coming who knows if it will recover, ark, best choice since is a new coin, be aware of the buying rush and sell short if u plain to get inmediat gains or wait for long future its a solid company, eth is great now that btc is going down, but when it recover it will be again at normal indexes, for long term , stay in dope and when whales arrive get out

Fucking DOPE shills.
>going to make Ethereum obsolete

This amount of shilling shouldnt be possible

Rate my portfolio. All valued in BTC
.4 BTC
.3 eth
.3 xmr
.1 to fuck around with on gambling

3/10

Rate mine
121 ETH
15 XMR
55k milo
20 BITGAY

>1 BTC
>35 Ethereum
>57 Ethereum Classic
>1044 Ark
>760 PIVX
>8453 XEM
>3218 Golem
>470 STEEM

>no DOPE

like wtf are you guys even trying?

>57 Ethereum Classic
>8453 XEM
>470 STEEM

4 BTC
100 ETH

everyone needs more xmr and decred. both gave talks at coinbase. xmr will most likely get added this year.

>no buttbay

Started trading 4 days ago

ARK 3323
PIVX 58
XMG 607
TX 301
XST 528

120 ETH
1700 LiSK
100 TX
200 Pivx

11017 ARK
0.9 BTC
Rest is in USDT for now

>>there are poor people in the world not holding pepecash

why are poor people so stupid?

10.2 7000 lisk 27000 ark recessed maxilla

67 ETH
7000 TX
12500 ARK
1200 BATA
1400 VIA
175,000 SC
2.04 BTC

What is the BTC Fork?

You know how one never eats soup with a fork, as all the soup drops out between the prongs? Well up to now we've had a bitcoin spoon, tried and tested, good for eating delicious btc soup—however the devs now want to try a different model, and have their hearts set on fork. Problem is, the soup needs to be rebuilt from the ground up into something less fluid, like a stake.

Nigga showed us his alphabay wallet

terrible

kys

buy dope dummy dont miss the pump
dopecoin is the future

That was a very good explanation, thank you.

get rid of btc, dope and ark, buy dcr and more eth

buy more DOPE my nigga