The Migrant Crisis

Lets discuss the historical aspects and ramifications of the Migrant Crisis.

This could quite possibly be one of the biggest turning point in the history of the Western world. Already 2 years and we have seen things many of us would never have expected to see. As an amateur historian, I think this is an interesting as it is terrifying.

I do not believe this will be the end of the white race like what Leftist and /pol/tards seem to believe. Races do not simply allow themselves to be overtaken in a manner and a nation, despite its subversive leaders, does not simply commit suicide. This leaves only one possible outcome...absolute violence until one group comes out on top.
Of all the wars in Europe's history, this event has been the only one to pose a real existential threat since the Muslim invasions over 1000 years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/france-interior-minister-dissolution-mosques_us_564915a0e4b045bf3defa464
thepoliticalinsider.com/france-raids-mosques-what-they-found-inside-proves-trump-is-right/
rt.com/news/363310-france-police-protest-violence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Migration is a product of colonialism and climate change working in tandem to devastating effect.

>this is the first immigration wave in history

idiot

please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago. Historical discussions should be focused on past events, and not their contemporary consequences. Discussion of modern politics, current events, popular culture, or other non-historical topics should be posted elsewhere.

>Races do not simply allow themselves to be overtaken in a manner
The migrant crisis is not a racial conflict

As of now. The African population and thus mostly the poorest people on earth will double until 2060, and guess where they will want to go to. Failing birth control will end in a catastrophe, the real migrant crisis hasn't even started yet.

>and guess where they will want to go to.
Nowhere, if the EU retards actually decide to enforce their borders.

Climate change will make the middle east uninhabitable by 2070, so even if the war in Syria and Iraq will burn out, climate refugees will exceed anything we're seeing today.

Bump with a few links.
>After the Bataclan Massacre, French authorities raided many mosques discovering extremist materials in almost every one.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/france-interior-minister-dissolution-mosques_us_564915a0e4b045bf3defa464

thepoliticalinsider.com/france-raids-mosques-what-they-found-inside-proves-trump-is-right/

>Police Officers demonstrate in Paris against the violence waged against them and the politicians preventing them from enforcing law and order

rt.com/news/363310-france-police-protest-violence/

I didn't realize there were so many Leftists on this board.

I am not going to post on /pol/ that is a retarded board.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

25 years rule

If you want to discuss this topic you should go to /news/. If you want to shitpost and troll, /pol/.

"Climate refugee" is the biggest liberal meme phrase since islamophobia.

There is literally nothing wrong with the refugees.
This is just another case of "white man syndrome" where white people are afraid (as they should be) that all the hard-working noble Arab and Afghan migrants are gonna come and take their jobs with their vast knowledge in the fields of Quantum mechanics, advanced Biomedicine and Business administration. And by showing off their vast intellect they will also draw all that white pussy to them leaving nothing to the inferior white man.

Again, stop arguing against multi-culturaism with excuses like "muh Japan is homogenous and works fine" and instead embrace it and all the good things it will bring to your lives while advance the European race forward.

I mean, why else would you pay us Turks billions in euro to have us ship them over to you?

A lot of Muslims in Europe unironically believe that they are entitled to "Muslim only" cities on the European continent. I eventually see this coming to a fruition between the growing right wing element in Europe that wants to report them all and the left wing that wants them to stay no matter what the damage.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Can I immigrate to Deutschland from the USA and get cute, misguided SJW's as an arrival presant?

migrating sand people will make europe uninhabitable by 2020

Oh dear I didn't realize /news/ returned to Veeky Forums. I will post this thread there.

I feel bad breaking Veeky Forums's rules...I just didn't want it to be covered in shitposts.

>A lot of Muslims in Europe unironically believe that they are entitled to "Muslim only" cities on the European continent.
And why shouldn't they be?

'

>Recognizing the effect of climate change is leftist

20/25 year buddy.

Assuming climate change is so dramatic to cause massive refugee waves into Europe is complete leftist fear mongering.

Why should they?

Tens of thousands of years ago, the modern Homo sapiens got out of Africa and wiped out, by both extermination and absorption, every other archaic human subspecies, like the Neanderthals.

It will happen again.

Europe isn't the place that will be made an uninhabitable desert. A cultural one maybe but only if Europeans let it happen.

only if you are a strong black man and not some inferior self-hating white guy, friend.

Its not like you can fit the shariah they want into a single district.

it is the god's will.

>& Humanities

No it really isn't. Unless you think the U.S. military and the CIA are "leftist fear mongerers."

>crisis
Its just one civil war in Syria this isnt a crisis at all its just leftist using buzzwords like crisis to make moralfaggot europeans open their borders to sandpeople.

>Live as a farmer in a delicate ecosystem like Sahelian Africa
>World temperature goes up by just 1C
>Scant water resources causes soil to completely dry up
>Your crops fail
>All of your measly lively hood is gone.
>Forced to live in refugee camp if you don't want to die
>Left to starve and survive off of foreign aid with countless others.
>Aid workers tell you about this magical land of the whites to the north with food a plenty and more wealth in one house than you've seen in your lifetime.

The logic is fairly clear imo.

>living in Africa your entire life
MY GOD IT IS TOO HOT TIME TO GO TO EUROPE
The CIA and U.S. military are all run by the Obama administration.

Technically this has been going on since the 50's in smaller numbers

All those millions of young, fighting age males who are raping, causing crime, destroying a nation from the inside and enforcing Islamic rule in the places they inhabit are all starving farmers then?

>This could quite possibly be one of the biggest turning point in the history of the Western world.
Ignoring most of the /pol/ shit in the bottom of your post...

Yes. People really underestimate what is going on imo. Nothing quite like this has happened before with the exception of maybe the colonization of the Americas by Europeans and Israel. In the past an invasion might have changed the political structure radically and the upper crust might have had a significant demographic change but there was no mechanism for massive population replacement. See: Yuan China. What is happening now is the disruption of a continuous line of people that have been indigenous to the European lands and shaped by their local environment for thousands of years.

It has little to do with refugees or any crisis though. The massive immigrant demographic wave was happening well before any Syrian conflict or whatever. This is a consequence of natural traditional borders breaking down do to modern technology and globalism.

Western Civilization will be changed forever by what is happening right now. No joke. This is literally going to be of bigger, longer, and more permanent consequence than WWII or the Christian-Muslim wars. There is no going back and our generation is the one given power over the button.

>hurr durr climate change just means it's slightly hotter, wazzabigdeal????

what about the great barbarian migrations?

They're the sons of starving farmers yes. Probably angry that they were born in such shit conditions and for the fact that many of them have lived in the delinquent shitholes that are refugee camps their entire lives.

>I demand you explain my fictional version of events!

The CIA wants to keep Europe weakened as to guarantee its complete superiority over the continent. Meanwhile Americans aren't as keen on taking in Arabs and Africans. But for some reason, EU must. Because the CIA says so. Good old reliable CIA. The pacifists of the Middle East.

why are right wingers so embarrassingly idiotic?

/pol/ needs to seriously fuck off with these

>They're the sons of starving farmers yes
No they're not. Do you think Syria was a farmer's country before ISIS? It wasn't. A good portion of ISIS is actually western fighters who live comfortably off western welfare systems.

no they aren't. they're sons of middle-class urban citizens who heard that europe is paradise on earth and didn't have anything better to do.

This man speaks truth

Alright, serious for a second here my European neighbours and friends.
With all the Arabs from current big conflict zones in Syria and Iraq coming into Europe, why the hell did you decide to take millions upon millions of illiterate Afghan men?
I mean, half of them don't even know their own age (this one guy I knew was 15 for like 5 years) and were used as rape toys by their dads and uncles, so of course they would grow up the same way.

Why would you take that bunch of extreme bred 18+ muslim men that are programmed to be sexual deviants that you won't even identify their real age cause of "muh trauma" and place them in schools with little girls? That when they aren't even from the civil warzone and can take the usual migration way most people seeking asylum to Europe do from other conflictzones.

Do white people hate their daughters?

there's nowhere else to talk about it, /int/ is full of memes, /pol/ is full of fucking retards (and please stop with the /pol/ boogeyman anytime you see a right wing topic), and /news/ is completely dead

>The CIA wants to keep Europe weakened as to guarantee its complete superiority over the continent
Yes, that's why they helped advise in the creation of the EU. Idiot. You have no proof of your claims.
>Meanwhile Americans aren't as keen on taking in Arabs and Africans. But for some reason, EU must. Because the CIA says so.
The US has some of the largest Nigerian and Arab communities outside of those countries. If you're going to blame anyone, blame Merkel and Junker for handling it so damn poorly.

I think you are extremely confused about the role and interests of the CIA.

Because their children will vote for left-wing parties.

>a farmer's country

What does that even mean?

because muh human rights

>I'm being a pedantic faggot and NO ONE can stop me

Those are kind of internal to their own greater cultural sphere. It's all mostly Indo-Europeans moving around with each other. Even then I think population replacement is exaggerated.

Take the case of Hungary. Supposedly the Magyars came in from somewhere far in the east and settled. But Hungarians don't look remotely Turkic let alone Mongolic. Genetic tests now show that the average Hungarian is descended from the same people that have been living in central Europe since well before any migration by Eurasian nomads, Slavs, or Germanic tribes.

By all accounts it's a similar story elsewhere.

This is clearly a /pol/ topic for /pol/.

If discussions about it are shit that's because discussions about modern happenings are always divisive because they're literally unfolding in front of our eyes and we cant neatly fit it into previous historical patterns yet. There's a reason it's against the rules, and it's specifically to keep modern politics out of our historical discussion. Kindly fuck off

I'm sorry what part of what I say is fictional?
Disprove the things I say or else you are just a fucking bitch virtue signalling.
Check out this dude, he is even admitting while saying "AWW they are raping little boys because they had a hard life"

Go check out the squalor in black neighborhoods here in the US. As brutal as black culture can be, they don't murder and rape children.

Is it so hard to accept that Islamic culture is not compatible with Western culture?

I say it is huge in the fact that those other events were not aided on by the leaders of the American Indians or the Palestinians. The reason I am calling it the migrant crisis was because I didn't want to assume a political stance by calling it an invasion.

Saying that is will change forever is accepting defeat. The Muslims in Europe do not want to live peacefully. They are there to bring their religion and take over European governments. They admit it themselves. Ask any Muslim and they will tell you they want to see Islam take over the world just like any ideology wants to see the world submit to their own beliefs.

>No going back
That is not true. The people who support this idea and believe there is no going back live peacefully in their own areas and do not see this as that big of a threat. Europe cannot become a Muslim continent. The West is a beacon of freedom in a world that has been plagued by horrors since the first fish grew legs and crawled out of the ocean. Islam HAS to be fought in Europe unless you are content with seeing the continent become like the middle east. This is not "natural". If it was, South Korea and Japan would also be flooded with Muslims and Africans. Saying so is the same as saying "you have already lost so why do anything else against it".

No self respecting man should ever say this. Peace is overrated because the people coming over the borders have no intention of bringing it.

Syria is in a fucking civil war. The reasons for leaving it are completely different from Mugumbo leaving Ghana.
Middle class in those countries means owning land. That doesn't discount farmers.

There won't be mass violence because most people aren't autists who view the world in entirely racial or religious lines

>AWW they are raping little boys because they had a hard life"
I'm not saying it's acceptable, I'm explaining why they act the way they are
>Go check out the squalor in black neighborhoods here in the US. As brutal as black culture can be, they don't murder and rape children.
The media says otherwise desu

does this dude look like a fucking poor farmer to you?

Rome all over again :^)

White people have been brainwashed so hard. And the ones that aren't as dumb are shut down through social peer pressure. Express discontent and bam! You're branded evil whitey racist.

You are trivializing their crimes by blaming it on their living conditions instead of themselves.

Here's a fun fact, those people are just as violent in safe western countries where they get full welfare and all the benefits that comes with a mostly white society.

Again, Syria is completely different from Africa. The country is destroying itself. Even well off people are leaving the country because all sides are shit.

>/pol/ needs to seriously fuck off with these

>You are trivializing their crimes by blaming it on their living conditions instead of themselves.

Not at all the ones that commit crimes are obviously scum. Their living conditions have a major impact on that. Have you ever seen a refugee camp in Kenya?

>Here's a fun fact, those people are just as violent in safe western countries where they get full welfare.

A persons temperment doesn't suddenly change just because they live in another country. Growing up in a shit environment causes you to behave in a way that's very hard to get rid of.

>A persons temperment doesn't suddenly change just because they live in another country
All the more reasons to shut the gates instead of naively hoping for an assimilation that will never happen. These people are born and raised to act like animals. The shepherd does not allow the wolf amidst his sheep.

When two cultures collide, one civilized, one primitive, the civilized one always stands to lose.

>The country is destroying itself

Sure there are not external forces in the pulse for that strategic piece of land.

Putin is moving his carrier for a reason kid.

I don't disagree but the West is too pussified to just kill them at the gates.
All the more reason to get out while you can.

Good.

You just contradicted yourself.
>their living conditions have a major impact on that
>a person's temperament doesn't suddenly change just because they live in another country

I know people who have lived in squalor their whole lives who steal and rob. They do drugs, sell drugs, and kill each other over stupid things (usually drugs), yet they would never lay their hand on a woman.

Those who do, usually get their shit kicked in. I'm a white boy who grew up in and around hoods and ghettos. I have worked at churches and charities in the past. Yes, there are many rapists yet it is still considered a heinous, disgusting crime and family members are usually the ones who seek retribution.

In Islamic countries, it is perfectly acceptable to rape a woman who is not wearing a hijab. They partake in mass rape games. Have you seen the footage of the journalist sexually assaulted while covering the OH SO MODERATE Arab Spring? Rape is part of their culture.

It is not because they have a hard time in their refugee camps where they sit on their ass for hours on end, enjoying government assistance.

>All the more reason to get out while you can.

Agreed.
I just wanted to make clear that the real disease is not a 'civil war'.

>Have you seen the footage of the journalist sexually assaulted while covering the OH SO MODERATE Arab Spring?
I once attended a lecture where some Human Rights spokesperson unironically claimed those were agents sent out by the dictator governments to badmouth the Arab Spring. Like she was fully intent on shilling her conspiracy theory just so people wouldn't look poorly on immigration.

>25 year rule

>You just contradicted yourself
How? They grew up In a shithole. Not living in a shithole doesn't change behaviors that you practiced in said shithole, you're still going to perform them because it was more acceptable where you were from.

The worst ghetto in the US has nothing compared to the camps found in African countries.

Oh look another /pol/ thread. You retards really want this board deleted dont you?

>& Humanities

>unironically claimed those were agents sent out by the dictator governments
Arabs are sneaky conspiratorial scheming fucks like that, imho in principle it's not totally out of the question.

>In Islamic countries, it is perfectly acceptable to rape a woman who is not wearing a hijab.
No it isn't. Rape is a crime punishable by death in all Islamic countries.

Sexual harassment, however, is done towards those without hijab in certain countries, Pakistan being one notable example. In my country, Iran, I saw a man groping a thicc woman on a bus who proceeded to turn around and kick his shit in, and most passengers hit him when we was on his way out of the bus, so don't make those sweeping generalizations; there are some countries with lawlessness and shitty people in general, and there are others that rape reporters.

Ultimately it's the people that commit those crimes. Being hungry doesn't excuse rape. Being poor doesn't excuse murder. White people are poor aswell yet you never assume the same of them. Hell even in some Black ghettos, you wouldn't see rape.

We have to realize that the values and culture these people carry are simply incompatible with the west. Being poor only paints half the picture. They still act the same when well-fed in western countries.

Actually, this brings up a good point. These men from these cultures are generally tamed through a brutal justice system. They touch a woman, they lose their hand. Once they move to western countries, that stern justice system is gone and all their barriers are removed. To them, western countries are lawless in comparison. I think it's even so that a lot of immigrants who are criminal in the west would never have dared to even lift a finger in their home country.

This thread is within board rules of a fair assessment of migrational effects upon the indigenous people of different regions that has helped shape the different ethnic groups we see today in the world.
And a way to compare the effect of a homogenous society compared to a heterogeneous global one.

However intolerance and /pol/-rhetoric won't be tolerated aswell as people using the "/pol/ strawman" to try close down the discussion cause it's "too grey" in their black & white perspective of the world and history.

It sure wasn't hard for the government to find a bunch of horny men to rape a journalist.
>Who wants to rape a white woman for money?!
>"AYYY WE'D DO IT FOR FREE!!"
Of course you can't rape another man's wife or a covered up Muslim woman.
You just admitted sexual harassment is commonplace. I've never seen shit like that and I live in a hood ass city.

In Europe, they know the pussy ass European men won't do anything if they see crap like that, so they get away with it. Muslims have no respect for Western women. It seems that many of the decent Arabs and Muslims stayed in the country while the shitty ones looking to get free shit and free women all went to Europe.

I think it is a fair assumption to say instances of sexual harassment and rape plummeted in many countries since the refugee crisis.

>For the purpose of determining what is history, please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago. Historical discussions should be focused on past events, and not their contemporary consequences. Discussion of modern politics, current events, popular culture, or other non-historical topics should be posted elsewhere. General discussions about international culture should go on /int/.
Literally the sticky tells you to go to /int/.

But this is part of humanities, friend. Which is why I said it is to compare the effect of a homogenous society compared to a heterogeneous global one.

If it's too grey for you then you can always ignore it instead of derailing a civil discussion.

It's pretty refreshing to have these threads outside of /pol/. /pol/ doesn't have enough opposition to make these threads meaningful. While you're right that this is /pol/, it's still pretty refreshing to see Veeky Forums talk about the subject due to the fact that people here are knowledgeable about past mass migrations.

So long as it doesn't hijack the board, I don't oppose the occasional topical thread. The Veeky Forums perspective is pretty interesting.

ME is already a sand bucket getting a little hotter wont do shit.

>You just admitted sexual harassment is commonplace. I've never seen shit like that and I live in a hood ass city.
Have you been to a club? A frat party? They grope women all the time in there, and then some. I've been in America for five years and I've seen about as much as I did in Iran. Maybe you need to get out and explore your hood ass city more.

And again with the generalizations; in Islam, you're not supposed to touch a woman who is not married/closely related to you, even bare-handed. The people who do this shit are devoid of morals who left their country because they're cowards, horny, etc. There's a reason the grand majority of "Muslims" harassing women in the West are Pakistanis--those guys are horny and left to Europe to take advantage of the system, not because they genuinely needed it like Syrians or Iraqis, and that's us exemplative of what's going on in your Migrant Crisis.

Ultimately the best thing for the West to do is to stop importing people, and to keep its nose out of the affairs of MENA. But that's about as likely as hell freezing over.

>I've been in America for five years and I've seen about as much as I did in Iran
Meant to say I saw way more here than back in Iran. Even Iranians here tend to be well-behaved

>Have you been to a club? A frat party?
>harassing women in the middle of the street or on a bus is the same as doing it at a party
Are Muslims really this autistic? Do they not understand what context is?

Holy fuck.

Harassment is still harassment regardless of its location. And maybe I gave a poor example

Maybe you should look up those creep videos where the guy nuts onto some girl in public. /gif/ should have a thread open.

>Iran
Iranians are pretty much the best kind of immigrants around here. They integrate pretty well. I guess if you want to see the fucked up shit, you need to see the actual Arabic Muslim countries. Iranians have a pretty good reputation for being well-mannered.

You're right about Pakis. They're the worst of the worst. Scum of the earth. To see them in Scandinavian countries breaks me.