/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous Timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- BBCF 2.0 now out in arcades and consoles and PC featuring Jubei and a large amount of balance changes.
- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle (feat. P4A, UNIB and RWBY) coming in 2018, no platforms revealed.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are also available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BlazBlue Character Selector
kalavinka.co.uk/EMBER/
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-Spectator's Guide to BlazBlue
docs.google.com/document/d/1iG2GfZouCfJ3kAzM1M9CkRrvZJWMGMxpA8bwwkTJSNw/edit
-Discord Links
pastebin.com/UM1rb5SJ
-CF2 Patch Notes Translation
docs.google.com/document/d/1sQpDd_HQRLYoVE5pLHDhvKcUzMjdbJtKajc-mV8J_1U/preview

First for traps and genderbents aren't gay.

It's over, degenerates won

Play Weiss

I would if I could but right now I can't.

Remember to buy Mai's and Makoto's figurines.

When's Neo?

They're getting away!

I'm just getting back into blazblue since I haven't played since 3 or so iterations ago i think. Anyone got any tips on learning/playing bullet?

Do her challenge missions to get used to her, and join the Bullet discord

If you don't like her, kiss Mai ass.

Goober here. I've been thinking of trying out BlazBlue but I don't know where to start because there's a million fucking titles. Should I just jump in with the newest one or what?

Yeah, if you're not interested in the story then just start with CF

Calamity Trigger is the first, but it's not multiplayer. They're all good though, so if you want to play for the story, just play them in order. I think at least one of them are on sale now on Steam too.

Be sure to read the Remix Heart and Variable Heart manga too so you can Maipost like a champ.

>not reading all side material and pretending to be obnoxious about all of them to give the fans of them a bad name

That's pretty vague. Are you a RWBY poster, by chance? I like irony

remember to buy Ruby's game

Did anyone take this yet?

Probably not

yeah, it got taken
not by me i was a little sad
but it was P and B
so if it was actually pupwa and bullet im going to kill myself

Of course it was Pupwa and Bullet.

bump

I'm going to grab CF next week when I finally have a computer that can run it. I can't into fighters though, is there a character I can button mash with?

Stylish Kagura

time to put a bullet in my brain

i read the filename and got scared it would be vore
i don't like bullet vore
bullet is for street
not vore

Mai, Azrael and Nine. Have fun

In the last thread I asked if I should choose Kokonoe or Rachel as my main, and I got this response
>Kokonoe is the easier of the two. If you like one then learn one, I just don't suggest trying both. BB is a hard game so you're going to have to grind it out regardless.
How true is this?

Mai gets roasted hard. Nobody loses to C anymore. If you wanna win you have to master safejumps, frametraps and tipper combos

Pretty accurate I'd say. Kokonoe is definitely easier than Rachel, and you're going to get your ass kicked either way so you should just stick with one of the two instead of trying to play both.

But +3K with C mash it's still a thing, so it counts

is there a cracked version of patch 2.0 + Jubei for PC yet?

You can get 3k with mashing 3C as Tsubaki and you'd have a better chance of hitting because it covers full screen and hits low.

>all that teasing for nothing
I'd wait till TGS but it's clear we're getting all the big news in October. especially since that's when V5 comes out and Japan gets V4

>that cute lambda
aaaaaa

>full screen

This BlazBlue world is so disgusting. It should not exist.
HAKAI!

Any way to pirate the Jubei DLC? I dont wanna shell out 8 burger bucks for a character.

I found an easy 5k combo with tsubaki. land a 3CC 5C 2CC then you land a couple air hits and grab them, they bounce off the ground leading to another grab afterward. Depending on what you use for air normals you could get up to 5.4k meterless. I tested it out on Bullet.

>and grab them
so it's not a combo

LMFAO

My wifes son loves playing this game and he's been pestering me awhile to learn. I tried out this character named Bullet. Any tips on how to improve? My wife's son is quite good.

Your wife's son is black and you are white.

Mai can go die in a fire Edition

>traps and genderbents are gay.
Fixed

Is Pupwa your son's biological father?

>Is Pupwa your wife's son's biological father?
ftfy

Altair will be BBxTag Battle Last Boss

who?

nigga after fatal counter 3CC just do 5B jC jD jCC 5C pickup into w/e air ender to get some charge or 5C 236D 6CC iad j.CC 5C etc to spend it i mean god damn i can't tell if this is a bait post bc everyone online is a gimmicky bitch who gets away with purple throwing all day

Mai is destined to live and she will live.

>not doing purple grab guessies

>Perfecti 2.0
Akatsuki confirmed?

has Japan made any Kamen Rider Kuuga memes with Linne? Google disappointed me

Alright alright, I don't know why, but I feel like biting.

>I tried out this character named Bullet.
I don't use her but my two friends that do seemed to pick her up pretty quickly. Seems like her combos aren't too hard but she has other downsides that can make her difficult to win with against someone who can keep her away. She becomes much better when heated up, so learn to use her Afterburner move to gain some heat levels when you feel you've got an opening to do so.
If that's who you want to use then go for it and stick with it, but there are easier characters to learn the game with.

>Any tips on how to improve? My wife's son is quite good.
Try having him teach you the basics of the game.
Or pick Stylish mode and mash buttons.

Is there a stream up somewhere right now?

>interested in platinum
>not interested in being labeled a lolicon

>tfw the lolicon I know switched to Naoto in CF

Start mastrubating to lolicon so you can become a top Platinum main.

>scatfags

Why do you care what other people think? If you want to play her, just play her.

I learned her for a couple weeks. I didn't learn enough to get good but I learned how she works. She has no dps so you better get used to blocking. You have to learn how to combo off all of your items if you wanna get good damage. You wanna learn the tk swallow moon right away so you can use j.b and get an instant overhead. If there's a bubble out behind them you can push them into the bubble with a combo and increase your combo potential.

>tfw only Plat main friend got arrested

Has someone broken down and analyzed the Linne/Yosuke reveal video yet?

The vertical bar is the regular super meter and the horizontal bar is for tag-ins. The Rapid Cancel sound effect came from the Cancel Assists that let you either call for an assist or have your partner tag in after doing a move. Yosuke showed off doing two different assists so it's somewhat ambiguous on what exact assist we can have or if we can choose moves can be assists. They'll probably be pre-set though

My dick thinks this is Tsubaki.

The real question is, what does pupwa think?

My dick thinks this is Saber.

It's Mitsuru from Persona 3

es is so cute...

Is there anyone I can play where my experience with Potemkin would come in handy? I'm not really into Tager's design, so don't recommend him

If you want your Potemkin experience to carry over, play Tager. If you don't want to play Tager then that's unfortunate.

Jubei is more straightforward than I thought. But you gotta play mindgames instead of brainless rushdown you"d expect from Ragna.

Tager is pretty much the only big slow grappler
Bullet is a grappler hybrid
Susanoo and Azrael are big and slow

Kajun.

Trinity news when?

maybe in BB Zrd

the CF boat is gone now

Lewd clothes, lewd sagginess.

You can't rushdown mindlessly with ragna or you will get duffed. Ragna's thing is his dumbass 5B will counterhit a lot of things at mid range. Tsubaki in CF1 used to have mindless rushdown because everything she had was plus and you had to hold that. But in CF2 they changed that by making 22B punishable on block.

>in CF2 they changed that by making 22B punishable on block
it's 0 on block

That's a bad place to be since you can't cancel it into anything. So if they instant block that's a free punish.

Is it possible to play CF at 1080p? Higher? How does it handle ultrawides? Can you change the hz?

>if they instant block that's a free punish
it's not

Instant blocking would make it -3, which isn't a 'free punish.' The change just makes a blocked 22B the end of Tsubaki's blockstring.

How the fuck do I stop being so GOOD at this game?

Get a job?

All the top players have jobs. It's about what you do with your time that counts.

Name 1 Japanese player who has a real job (not flipping noodles).

ok...how about Millia, then?

Litchi, Izanami

>flipping noodles

HEH

I wish I could do your combos, Es...

What if Blazblue was just a dream?

What would the BB characters daily mundane jobs be if they woke up as normies in real world?