/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

Bump the thread pls edition

****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/XGWdGjPc

>0.6.10 patch notes
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-0610/

>0.6.10 Smug moetel mod
my.mixtape.moe/qpwtia.zip

>2nd Anniversary Event page
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/presents-for-your-presence/

>IMPORTANT READ THIS SHIT NIBBAS
-get supercontainers from your T10s by going into training room battles and exiting right away. Who wants to play this shit game anyways

>Captain Skill calculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Statistic tracker
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' by antibullyranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[HOTEL] on EU - contact Rex1121
[BOTES] on SEA - contact Benlinsquare
[BOTES] & [HOTEL] on NA - contact Precisionista

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruWtnfMf8FM
docs.google.com/document/d/1pnijEq_-ODVPIPdFQhGGyAmX8uF5WcH9rRWPznkHnuc/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for training room is my new waifu

I see we're trying this again.

Too much AIDS in SEA at now

Remember you can get your T10 event supercontainers in a few minutes by playing Training Rooms:
youtube.com/watch?v=ruWtnfMf8FM

/wowsg/ - Sinking Edition

I love how the B hull of the Émile Bertin gives the turrets AA emplacement hats.
I really love AA on turrets for some reason

Aesthetic

Why tho

Bc ur a degenrate i bet you even like feet

HAHAHAHA CONSTANT UPTERI IN YOUR T8 XD

WHY DONT YOU PLAY ANYMORE! WTF?!

is the captain skill pastebin up to date with the new system? I haven't played in a while and all of my commanders have been reset

It is updated with the new system. However I wouldn't recommend PM on anything, and instead I'd recommend PT for every single ship.

>being weak

I just haven't played in a while and have so many commanders that need to get specced so just looking for something that works in general but I'll look into it

.6.10 Smug moetel mod
what is this

A last bit of shilling for the tourney tomorrow. Cum play and beat up on fellow /wowsg/s. Also cum get my money.

docs.google.com/document/d/1pnijEq_-ODVPIPdFQhGGyAmX8uF5WcH9rRWPznkHnuc/edit?usp=sharing

it changes a few of the common flags to this image

SP or DE for Bong BBs?

super. DE is only 2, not really significant when you can just use the flags for the same effect and farm them fairly reliably.

It replaces some flags for this.

ded botes
ded thread
ded game

How come noones playing anymore?

>why do people not like having t10 CVs fucking their t8 ship up in one go

>Jakens

Isn't that the guy who gets mad and deceives people with lies for the sake of harassing others and shitposting.

Why is it that Discord/Skype/Steam groups kill every general associated with it?

Steam and Skype never killed generals.

discord was the answer to a question noone ever asked

Any external sekrit club that spun off from a general thread inevitably becomes a circlejerk that generates pointless drama and shitposting.
Groups like that quickly attract autists who drag drama into the general thread and start using their anonimity to shitpost. Then the ones that were too autistic to join the group or were banned start shitting up the thread because they can't join the sekrit club, because they can't have fun and the only they can make it fair is denying fun to anyone else as much as they can. The thread soon becomes saturated with shitposting. One by one everyone worthwhile stops coming to the thread and new people are deterred immediately, leaving it to be nothing but shit flinging monkeys.

I've seen this so many times and I thought this thread could be different, but it couldn't.

What killed this general was mods banning people for posting harmless pics to go along with posts. Because apparently this is now avatar fagging.

Really makes you think.

kys weeb

qt

Was thinking about getting into ships. How's the balance, grind and economy in the game?

This general was a bigger mess with more shitposting before Dsicord became a thing.

Discord groups actually contain shitposting, but Luger decided to contain shitposting in his server with a private channel.

CHINESE CRUISERS! WHEN!?!?

I would say that the grind is about the same while the balance is better in comparison to tanks or Warthunder if you've played those

W H E N

balance is ok, usually they nerf stuff the next patch if its OP
grind for exp is actually not bad
economy with credits isn't so great imo if you are f2p, events help but its still a pain in the ass even with premium time and you pretty much need a premium ship or camo

Balance is currently a disaster with the game in overwhelming favor of BBs and heavily stacked against CAs while DDs and CVs are kinda in the middle. The grind is enjoyable. The economy isn't bad and you don't began suffering for money until Tier IX-X

This

Warships is actually just below the freemium level, as in you can enjoy 85% of the game without putting a single penny in it but you'll have do spend days on the game if you want things really enjoyable.

Just like world of tanks, it depends on what tiers you want to play at.

Tanks has a lot of famous ww2 tanks at tier 4-7 so that's where most people sit at and f2p is fine there.

But the popular Warships sits at higher tiers which makes it tougher

Why is the Minsk so fucking fragile

Like holy shit every little brawl I get in with another DD and its like my rotor and rudder want to shit the bed at every convenience

I have the rotor durability upgrade and the captain perk too and holy fuck it happens so much

Thanks. I've played tanks a lot and know that anything above t8 isn't self-sustainable in the long run without premium in that game. As long as the balance is alright that's not really a problem though (so it really is a problem in wot as well as some ridiculous horrible grinds) .