Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

SAVED

previous >Latest big update
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1057

>Upcoming changes
TEASER Level Expansion, New Systems treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1105
Class Balancing treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1101
Diablo stuff treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1082
Guild colony & emblem/Merc bosses tos.nexon.com/testserver/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=98
New Adv. Journa: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1065
New Card Effects docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Info and details about re-balance
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/274116
tos.neet.tv/items/628262
tos-ktest.neet.tv/misc/exp-tables/character
tos.neet.tv/misc/exp-tables/character
youtube.com/watch?v=zMzXUSwMcFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no Forte in OP
shit thread

fuck your othergame slut

yes, i'd fuck her

do you guys think the fact that the HG mobs have big HP and the sacrament change will dissuade big boy SRs to farm them?
Now that I've seen that the mobs in the new HG have solmiki tier HP I definitely want to bring my main there

neat

With new update, c2diev1pala3kab1something con/dex or c2diev3something. I want cleric for both pvp and pve and I hate having 123414 alts.

I've had Diev3 in beta so the sentiment is stong but these pal changes are making me hard.

It might favor more heavy hitting AoE clearing classes, SR is favored because you can just 3 hit mobs while running around at Sonic speed but it looks like mob density in new zones is high enough that that won't be super necessary.

I'm worried about my Chaplain though, that last rites damage boost better be real fucking strong or the class is pretty screwed.

>30 more levels at rank 8
hahahaha

This "there won't be rank 9 in this content patch" is my new favorite meme
So fucking good meme that if it's actually going to become reality i will unistall because it would be the most retarded thing Kim ever did

I'm thematically confused by Corsair. If I'm going to wield a pistol in my offhand, why is my coolest skill reliant on a dagger (Double Weapon Assault)? Or is the tooltip just retarded?

>thaumaFF
>link
>swell
>STAB
WOW so hard, maybe i will use my Kudela overheats now

>the HG mobs
why tho

350 gear drops only there
So far everything past 330 is dropping from the HG or the dungeon only and ypu also need to forge the stats on them since they are blank, if you get a bad roll have fun farming that orange HG weapon again with 0,0000001% drop rate ehehe

you don't use HK? dumb

>350 gear drops only there
>So far everything past 330 is dropping from the HG or the dungeon only and ypu also need to forge the stats on them since they are blank
Wrong

any interesting acessories or set? lolopanther leather 2x and sissels still strong?

new meta incoming

>3 slots

fuck me, I just got a +31 str 2 slots dagger for my fencer

>not DEX
dont be bad

>when the fucking npc ranks higher than the slut

kek

>staff
pretty too

any new info about paladin new skills?

Why not PD2 instead of KabX
New barrier attribute + healing factor + new defense skill sounds super strong.

this new expansion looks pretty cool. it's too bad they released it like 15 months late

>Maximum Sockets: 5
CUMMING

>2.5m + 4.5m + 7m
tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/274116

Did they implement the hard mode portals in field maps? I want to see those more than anything.

Ok lay it on me. Just how fucked are auto attack classes now?

Chaplain could still be good or even better depending on how much extra damage last rites is going to add to holy attacks. Corsair always sucked, SR will be fine since they can farm with perma blessing now. I dunno about Running shot.

Corsair is not an auto-attack class despite having an auto-attack ability.

I still thought it was worth mentioning since a lot of newbies try to build around DWA.

I was thinking about kab1 for unlimited sp, but PD2 sounds good too.

How is Druic2 and Druid3?

uhmmm

Truly a Revelator.

The fuck is wrong with that dick?
It ruins the whole already bad picture

what about Qs?

I never expected to see this in all my time in tosg.

Divine Tree

So, what do you guys expect for the next week balance sneak peek?

tos.neet.tv/items/628262

Pass cooldown reduced and Area increased

>I want to keep my chrono pocket slut

If anything I want to see them nerfed.

Okay

Pass cooldown increased by 10sec, CD Reduction increased by 10sec

Pass is now a buff
Pass makes cooldowns twice as fast, lasts 10 seconds... cooldown on the pass ability doesn't begin until the buff wears. Cannot be right clicked to remove.

That sounds better. Much like the new Cloaking.

>New Event
>IT GIVES MORE EXP THAN ANY OTHER EVENT IN HISTORY!
>lvl 220
>Do it with some 330 guys
>it barely goes up 1%, my exp bar that is
wat?

should have soloed it

Event is awful but the rewards are really good at least.

How is Corsair played? Also, is it full DEX like I see people saying?

does the paper box item can be used only 1 time?

cardboard erp box?
No. It's like event balloons.

Why is everyone excited if they just said the new jobs aren't coming and still haven't said when the update will hit? We could be waiting another 6 months for just 30 shitty levels.

New stuff to farm.

Before:
>New content when? We need things to do.
After:
>Who cares about new content? Where are the classes?

new tiddies when?

Dead shit game
You'll hit 2k soon
meaning 200 player on klaipedia and 100 players on fedi lol

This content is gonna be pretty much inaccessible to people that didn't do the old content anyway, this isn't r8 where the new classes will give you enough base damage to farm the new areas. I get the vibe a lot of people are just waiting for something new when they haven't played the old and are gonna get mad when they can't farm the new areas.

>meaning 200 player on klaipedia and 100 players on fedi lol
That's not what average players mean you brainlet

Whats the fucking point of getting 360 without the new classes when the endgamed is tuned for 330?

Farming field mobs to try and make a perfect weapon is the new end game that you use all the other stuff you've gotten to do.

Wasting class exp of course

I don't understand this idea, it's really easy to level on high level chars just by running around killing things.

It's the test server
Idiot

We still have no idea how exp much rank 9 classes will require to level.

/ready/ for 350?

360 i mean

i dont even read patch notes to be honest

>smrtlnder

>FUMlnder

I think I have enough cards

Is there a reason I see a lot of people suggesting Hoplite 2 Shinobi for Corsair 3 instead of Hoplite 3 for spear throw? Which is better at farming?

Shinobi is the best class in the game, Hoplite's Spear Throw is complete shit post renewal.

Probably not.

tos-ktest.neet.tv/misc/exp-tables/character
tos.neet.tv/misc/exp-tables/character

ALIVEEEEE

snowowowowowow rolling!

>Kriv untouched

What do you think they have planned to the power of the GOD thunderer?

I honest to God they'll split Transmit Prana into two different spells and make OOB attacks relevant again

I'm going to marry Mia!

>Making last Rites boost the damage of holy skills

I'm really worried about this, Chaplains are already really restricted in their build variety. If Last Rites boosts the damage of Kagura dance bonus damage then Chaplain is gonna be restricted to one build if they want to actually be effeective (C2-P3-CH-M-I)

It'll be easy with a simple practonium weapon. Nobody will do 1's anymore, mobs won't get massive bonus damage for level differences, and player defense works by percentages now.

Enjoy spending a full minute per mob.

Hmm, seems like it's
>3,150,016,256 from 1 to 330
>8,749,932,800 from 330 to 360
My current cards only get me to 334.

what's wrong? blessing is holy, will get boosted, cure is holy, heal is holy, ME is holy, rank 9 class might come with more holy damage...

can't wait for last rites mastema rune of justice!

That should be the last concern of Chaplain right now

407.475.705 here

The new mobs are mostly in the same HP range as the 290 dungeon. What's going to be so different about them? Even giving them absurd amounts of defense wouldn't work because of the formula's diminishing returns.

>inb4 IMC makes Shinobi clones unable to copy strike damage skills, gutting Murmnobis completely
>inb4 IMC gives Shinobi clones more slash damage skills to their list and replaces Mijin no Jutsu with a new slash skill, making Slashinobi the new FB killer meta

THE TIME IS COMING FOR US TO SHINE, MY FRIENDS. WHO /slashinobi/ HERE?

I never did any of their dumb hidden classes, fuck those quests
Didn't even fall for the miko meme.

they won't do this, instead, they will nerf bushin because 100% damage per clones doesn't make sense with the renewal formulas. It should be 25% at best

>they actually use the suggestion I made back in iCBT2 of combining Turn Undead and Conversion

Are they going to take my Wugushi suggestions too!? Will Wugushi finally be the best class!?

They will merge Wugushi and Scout and delete them both from the game!

Why is your ball so small?

server merge when

September 28th? That soon? I find it hard to believe.

That's from the kTOS minisite. We'll only get that update in november/december most likely.

>fan translation
Naah

wait and see

Someone on forums was just saying that's a rank 6 voucher or reset voucher or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMzXUSwMcFw

I am leveling slashinobi now. Having tons of fun.