/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE64 is unfinished and the current alpha has critical bugs that no one knows how to fix yet.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Skyrim Legendary Edition, as it has all the mods and there is no guarantee Special Edition will ever match it.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta89f-10-26-2014/
youtube.com/watch?v=6xVHj49Wby0
youtube.com/watch?v=bHVsq7Gz4Io
youtube.com/watch?v=zhrGspR0yQo
youtube.com/watch?v=zq7Eki5EZ8o
youtube.com/watch?v=Cc8e_0kmd9Q
pastebin.com/zCnDyZkb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We ought to dig a big hole, throw all them Dark Elves and Argonians in it and let them tear each other to pieces.

which /tesg/ boy is best boy

They're all abominable.

To the user who wanted to know how to port shit from Skyrim to Oblivion
>Download this:
loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta89f-10-26-2014/
Look for the "convert pose" executable
Select the mesh you want to port, check the Skyrim pose to Oblivion pose, check the output folder, otherwise the application won't work
Then, open the output file on nifskope, it should be on "A" pose. Look for the nitrishape or nitristrips en delete every single "BSlightningshaderproperty" Save the changes.
Now the mesh is ready to import to Blender, in blender you can fit the mesh to the HGEC body and create materials, copy boneweights, etc.
And the export, should be working just fine.

^
There isn't a single good male character in /tesg/.
They're all retarded, generic muscleheads, presetstone, or shitty femboys.

Bohan is cool, but we never see him.

Bohan is the worst.

Aylen is the only good boy, everyone else looks like some nexus creature.

lol
the irony

>>>reddit.com

Do you really think thats an insult when 90% of the people here and in the discord are from reddit and tumblr?

We can do the same with Bosmers and Khajiits.

It's not an insult, it's where you belong.
You have to go back.

I'm using True Storms and an ENB. Its actually pouring rain right now but for some reason its almost invisible. Is there something I can tweak to fix this?

Reminder that vampires are your friendly neighbors!

This is our thread and you can take your cancerous toxic culture back to /v/ buddy

Keep your cancer to your shitty discord or fuck off back leddit, retard

Disable RAIN in your ENB gui. The effect is cool but it really makes fadingsignal's nice rain textures moot.

Kys newfag

>don't have skyrim dlc so I'm stuck with skyrim se

I don't want to torrent the dlc senpai I have been caught by isp before

>They don't listen to Minstrel's Lament or Through the Valleys daily

Post what you're listening to. Wings of Kynareth fags need not reply.

youtube.com/watch?v=6xVHj49Wby0

All right, that works thanks

>not having Wings of Kynareth on repeat all day long
I came here to laugh at you

Battle theme
youtube.com/watch?v=bHVsq7Gz4Io

I don't know how I ended up at mimecore but I am too far in to back out now

youtube.com/watch?v=zhrGspR0yQo

youtube.com/watch?v=zq7Eki5EZ8o

An old meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cc8e_0kmd9Q

Arurun

Is he wrong bros?

>loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta89f-10-26-2014/
Look for the "convert pose" executable
Select the mesh you want to port, check the Skyrim pose to Oblivion pose, check the output folder, otherwise the application won't work
Then, open the output file on nifskope, it should be on "A" pose. Look for the nitrishape or nitristrips en delete every single "BSlightningshaderproperty" Save the changes.
Now the mesh is ready to import to Blender, in blender you can fit the mesh to the HGEC body and create materials, copy boneweights, etc.
And the export, should be working just fine.

I've tried in both old and new versions of blender and nifskope and it doesn't seem to work.Old blender doesnt want the new clothes no matter what I run in it through or pull from it.

I've gotten the dress to T pose instead of the hands down pose that skyrim uses. However only new blender will read it, but new blender doesnt seem to the options for the body mesh/skeleton like old blender has.

why is she wearing a sack on her head?

Yes he is.

It's a beanie.

I miss you Ra, I wish you would come to the thread for reasons other than just to respond to that chode.

red pill me on special edition

What items should my bosmer collect and what kind of stuff should he dislike?

>Collect
Cool branches
Hearts, human/mer or animal
Arrows
Tattoos

>Dislike
Warriors
Redguards
Boats
Technology

I'm a retarded nigger please ignore

Best mod for alternate starts?

Unbound = more freedom
LAL = more cinematic setup

Looks nothing like the actual character.

But you cant collect hearts or branches

>Can't collect branches

Nigga just take a branch from the ground and bring it back home. Hearts too. Just place that shit in a jar or something. Or a freezebox. Dwemertech.

Any mod that lets me sleep in owned beds by the default? I'd rather the owner attack me if he sees me or something, rather than just not being allowed to do it.

I'm sorry user, other than to laugh at him I just don't really have much of a reason to come back here often anymore, especially with how shitposty things have gotten lately

What do you think of vampire Ewa?

Maybe you and more regulars could make it less shitposty by drowning them out.

>he doesn't play as an Imperial siding with the Stormcloaks

I want to have a weapon that scales with my adventure, is there any way to increase it's base damage ingame so I don't have to exit to edit it in T5E every time I find a stronger sword?

I don't think that's where the heart is located

>Not playing a based neutralfag who carefully considers each political belief on a case-per-case basis, thus forming his or her own political opinion that shares the strengths of each side and none of its weaknesses

The true rulers of Skyrim are the dreugh.

I don't know of any sword mod that does it, but there's a bow mod like that

Smithing. Duh.

>Drowning out shitposting with more shitposting

Impersonators are cringy af desu

You're part of the issue

No, you're doing it wrong. YOU'RE the shitposting that we're trying to drown out.

>Says I'm part of the issue while contributing to the issue

Yes, you're contributing to the issue. Feel free to fuck off anytime!

Not playing an asshole who picks a side simply for shits & giggles

So where do I get those nice face presets? Maybe lighting (enb?) too
Im too retarded and lazy to make something myself.

Who's the waifu Ilx is with? Is that a new OTP?

What happened to Vinella? I loved that OTP.

Stop fighting!

>Not playing someone who chooses sides strictly based on profit

Torch girl?

The looks of your waif have greatly improved. The only thing I'd drop would be that disgusting forehead covering warpaint, but that's all. Quite the animo look you got here.

>those nice face presets?
What nice face presets? People generally make their own faces
>Maybe lighting (enb?) too
OP

>getting praised by the anime shitposter

That's the greatest insult anyone could take at your waifu. Delete her immediately.

She's cute

Maybe, but I think most of them have just kinda given up on the threads, with most of them being on discord and tumblr there's less of a reason to give a heck about the threads now

I know, she had a rare birth defect okay Ilx was just trying to fix it but she's not a very good doctor but she's doing her best okay

That's her new girlfriend Lesaile!

I didn't want to use her anymore, so I retconned her out of the story entirely, replaced her with a new waifu I made, and then killed her off.

Yowch, that's a harsh thing to do. I know what it feels like to be discarded away...

If you don't make your waifu yourself you won't care about her as much. If you don't care about your character, what's the point of playing?

Thanks! This is actually my lore friendly~ Nord girl, on her way to meet her hero, Ulfric! I honestly like the face paint and I think it fits her character, plus it's a reference to Senua from Hellblade.

So does Ilx still adopt Ewa? And what about Eira?

Bitch those whore got married and everything.

Why drop it?

You're a genuine psychopath and you shouldn't be here, period. You're supposed to be locked away in a maximum security asylum.

>I know what it feels like to be discarded away...
I like how you think you're being subtle but you're not. It's painfully evident that you're trying to start shit and make yourself look like a victim like you do every waking moment on here.

Begging you to please take your meds

Begging you to put your trip back on, or preferably return to reddit forever.

I'm new here, what's the deal with this tripfag?

The local Chad Thundercock. Nerd virgins are jealous of him.

been a shitposter, disturber of the harmony, and general menace for about 2 years now. literal redditor who was banned for pedophilia and flocked here and now we're stuck with him.

Average redditor discovering Veeky Forums for the first time and shitposting ever since.

Getting mixed signals here.

is there a mod that makes some hybrid monster leveling system? I think it would be good, don't do away with it completely but tone it down a bit so you can still get this feeling of some types of enemies being decisively stronger or weaker.

first user is lying, Chad Thundercock is Haar's title.

>implying there's even much of a profit to be made on either side

I side with imperials pretty much every time. Vikings were rude assholes and this game tries to glorify them, delet.

>that's a harsh thing to do
It's for the best

>So does Ilx still adopt Ewa?
She does! Her wife's a different person now but the whole happy family chapter of her story was relatively unchanged

>And what about Eira?
She's still her daughter, but from the bad ending future kinda

I wrote a quick thing about it a while ago if you're interested pastebin.com/zCnDyZkb

>Why drop it?
To advance the story. Also because it was a shit OTP that only happened and lasted as long as it did because I autistically forced it, and forcing it was a mistake

Every tripfag on Veeky Forums that isn't currently talking about self-released content is most likely the center of shitposting because they feel the need to protect their identity. This by default means you should most likely ignore them.

Welcome to Veeky Forums

>literal cuckold who enjoys seeing his 10/10 waifu impregnated by a black deadbeat
>chad thundercock

>his character is OTP'd with a bosmer so he's a cuck
???

>white male in his 30s watching his waifu get fucked by a black elf

>10/10 waifu
Whoa, hey. Slow down.

So everyone with a waifu in a relationship is a cuck?

Wouldn't be the first time I've heard that.

Yes?

user I know she's great, but anything higher than 10 would be unreasonable. You can think she's an 11 all you want, just don't get upset that others don't agree with breaking the rating ceiling.

Yeah, kinda. But it's still worse if he's black.

She's supposed to be a Nord? I really couldn't tell. Just looks like anime to me desu.