/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Rappel edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
[Currently being updated with Blood Orchid changes]
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Blood Orchid (Hong Kong) is out now.
youtube.com/watch?v=93jV9004foc
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/bloodorchid/index.aspx
Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators are being released together with HK and SK operators.

Read the thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for fuck the scorpion

I want to be IQ's foot slave!

just realised that capitao just wanted an underbarrel grenade launcher all along but BOPE were too poor so he ended up with a crossbow

>the para with skeleton key recoil
No thanks

is everyone else taking a really long time to login when first entering the main menu these last few days?

Hello /r6g/, who is your waifu?

yeah games fucked beyond belief nowdays, from long load times into the game to rubberbanding out the ass
i miss health
i dont actually miss health

How can /r6g/ drawfriends even compete?

this nigga draws 1 face

I bet he can't make Hibana look cute.

Somehow managed to piss off the enemy team in a match last night so much that every kill they called hacks on. One proceeded to add me and spent another 3 rounds calling me a hacker in DMs. The salt must flow.

The game has always had terrible loading times. Like, why is there a load time just to swap weapons/equipment? It's stupid design.

Thermite!

>he

Anyone have terrible ping variance since the update?

I keep swinging between normal and twice that

i use he as a non specific gender pronoun fucking shitlord

regarding the weapons/equipment load time, I think it's related to the fact that it also has to connect to the ubishop in case you decide to buy a charm or two while changing your scope

Mute

The first person didn't say "he", retard. And secondly

>i use he as a non specific gender pronoun fucking shitlord
This is actually correct English grammar.

I can't tell if the new OPs are just fun as hell or I'm just so thankful for there being new OPs

idk why i still solo queue when i know im gonna de rank

by not making sameface mistakes

they are fun, but enjoy them while you can they are gonna get nerfed mid season

god the sale cheaters are driving me nuts.

Fine, overbarrel grenade launcher. It's not like Siege won't mount your optic several inches above the barrel anyway.

what barrel attachment should i use on the famas?

>can't challenge ELA at any gunfight because insane RoF no recoil and 3speed
>this is made worse by the fact that hitreg is so dogshit you can miss clear headshots and turn it into a clownshow
Fuck me this is aggravating. Where's that Op health improved servers?

silencer

>implying the term nigga is used towards females

It's a combination of the new OP's being overpowered and also fun.

they are already here
you are playing on them right now

what are some good sites to get hacks/cheats from?

according to the slavs I keep running into blatantly walling, some site that was advertised on shrouds stream by a speedhacker.

>IF we are lucky, there will be a boatload of more patches and actual balancing in mid-seaon reinforcements
>maybe even not-garbage servers at some point
>4 to 8 weeks
fucking hell

Lucky is an understatement. We need a fucking miracle.

So, like, what the fuck happened?

You just started Pre firing more. You got a shit ton of bullets why not use them?

Accuracy took a nose dive as soon as Blood Orchid hit.

New weapons

>Ying has a LMG and loads of body armor
Why do I have the feeling that she was supposed to be 3 armor but the dev team made her 2/2 because 3 armor attackers are useless by default?

Compensator. The RPM is pretty high, so my bursts end up being in groups of 5 or 8 rounds.

Your brain is degenerating, im so sorry user

Ying's LMG has an 80 round drum, and Ela's gun has 50 rounds, leading to a lot of people spraying.

She's pretty worthless even with 2/2

She's far better than people play her off to be.
Her gun isn't amazing but that ability if used well can win matches.

i just completed the tutorial and i have 7500 renown. what are some good operator choices for newbies?

>please refer to Second Lieutenant
Who is that referring to? The other GROM operator?

>ability if used well can win matches.
That applies to most of the cast unfortunately

>pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>operation black spade
lmao ela got BLACKED

sledge/ash on attack, straightforward characters that are always useful
mute/doc/rook on defence, simple gadgets to use, rook is better for new players/retards and doc is rook but with an actual useful gadget and barbed wire.

im pretty sure some silvers will jump and say thatcher/thermite/other support faggot roles but you might wanna stay off being the teams cuck if you dont know the game yet.

Sledge, Ash, Thermite, Rook, Jaeger, Bandit, Smoke easy enough to use

so did ur mum

"Second Lieutenant" is the guy's name, he just happens to hold the rank of 2nd Lt

but there are no black people in poland

>operation orange sky
lmao ela got AGENT ORANGED
explains her shitty face nicely

>extreme case of sameface

Have THEY drawn Hibana?

>they

I was asking because I was wondering what they would have done to fix that, not because I think Hibana is cute or whatever.

>>

Did this individual of questionable gender draw Hibana?

hibana is not the best girl
Frost best girl

How good is the SAS shotgun at actually killing things?

It's one of the better shotguns

>play casual
>get dropped into a 0-2 game 70% of the time, carry three rounds in a row or lose
>when matched in an actual game, it's play against a 4-5 stack of the time who are "warming up for ranked" with a four minute round timer and random objectives 25% of the time
>only have fun games 5% of the time where teams are actually balanced and people don't give too much of a shit

Tight, was thinking I'd try running either shotty or silenced L85 and rock the SMG for the main weapon

>level 178
>solo queue because im a dumbass
>drop to silver 3
shold i kill myself or will i see the sun again

casual should of stayed based on rank desu.

Answer me these questions 3 (2):

1) Which gun is your favorite?

2) What operator makes you think the erson playing them is absolute trash when yo see them playing them?

3) What is the spiciest Siege related meme?

its shit now, supernova is new best friend

1) SR-25
2) Montagne
3) The spicy sledge obviously

>type 89
>capitao/echo
>toxic babes

the spread is still absolute shit, the damage buff just makes it not the shotgun with the lowest damage, but it doesn't matter if your pellet are going everywhere and you can't control it

i just play ranked now. three minute round timers, no house, hereford, bartlett, and kanal makes it worth it. you're also likely to get competent people on your own team or retards who at least try

>got tk because some retard ran into my ying's and got flashbang

The fuck are you even on about?

frostfags will try to shoehorn their shit tier waifu into literally any conversation irregardless as to whether or not she's relevant to said conversation

>Pick up the Made in Hong Kong Bundle now! Contains the Fragrant Harbor, Goldie, Lucky Songbird, Nián, Red Dragon and Dancing Auntie charms.
>Dancing Auntie

pretty much, easily the worst girl in the game but theres a rather large amount of autists here that love her.

bueno

B L U E N E B U L A
#comfy

>
>waigufags will try to shoehorn their shit waifu into literally any conversation irregardless as to whether or not she's relevant to said conversation
fixd4u

>dancing auntie

>that huge fucking boat
it better actually be that big

Imagine being so autistic that you get upset over "waifus" in a tactical first person shooter game.

>twitch tries to boast about how fast her dorne is
>same speed as all the pleb tier drones though
y-yeah good job twitch, you really showed them

drone*

>chink in leafland
>shoehorned in because "muh diversity" (even though we get like 4 asians in year 2)
>world war 2 weapons
>is from a 3rd world tier CTU
i'll never understand it honestly

why does this happen in Clover?

imagine being so autistic that you have to delete your post just to repost it with a picture

>phoneposting

Nope, they're all normal sized. 10,000 each, or 35,000 for the bundle.

she's an eskimo

the only thing worse than a phoneposter is a frogposter

Do the indigenous peoples have their own CTU?

Maybe she's just a girl that was really strong and wanted to see the world for herself, feel useful, and so decided to use her huntress capabilitiefor justice, and so she quitted her family for the city life.

>still posting your dead meme

this

woops, nevermind, she's chinese indeed. name is Tina "Frost" Lin Tsang
would have preferred she was an eskimo instead but it's alright; don't know if she's born in canada or china tho

>and so she quitted her
>quitted