Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using gw2 in your name and reply directly to the OP. Discord still recommended!

>That gross screen
I like the colors of the 2000s but that's such a downgrade

fucking lol

That some random shithead in a farm is on the same level of evil demons corrupting and destroying the entire world.

Doesn't really matter who is working on it when it's still just a lame Destiny clone they are working on nobody ever asked for

You're on Veeky Forums.

When you drop the silly notion that vr and v are fundamentally different everything here will make more sense to you.

1 > 3 > 2

but all are pretty fuckin nice

Shit, I would have taken C2 then, once I finish E1 can I take it if I still can OP, or do I only get one part for the time being?

probably the dominance of black wth little other colors. maybe go for slightly lighter color stockings or tweak the makeup for a smdge of color?

unless she's supposed to be goth/gloomy then maybe darker makeup?

>evoke an esper mission

I thought it was mostly that the games turned into Call of Duty. Not that I wouldn't mind a little goofiness again too.

Fuck off. Stores started selling Halloween candy like a month ago, that means it's Halloween-season.

But I don't have waifu

We don't, literally 3-4 dudes pretending to be super upset. Only a retard would get upset about an OP image, you don't even see it after 5 posts in.

Give Fallout: Tactics a spin. You'll get bored before finishing but have fun for a while.

I think Arcanum is probably the closest. Worse combat, but a much better story. Baldurs Gate 1 isn't too far off either.

It's great I've beaten it well over a dozen times it's also got great multiplayer maps

>Being gay

Lol to you too my man.

that's a lot of clicks

this is quake?

I do this too tbqhfam

Where are the Rathians, Maya KTGR

wtf are you talking about nigga?

scan line filter? Jesus christ don't be a fucking disgusting.

Which are the best vanilla SMW hacks?
I prefer good new level designs instead of wacky graphics.

Extra sauce is always available if you ask nicely enough

science means masturbation assistance

caves haven't been dangerous since 0.34. cave fauna rarely attack since combat was rewritten in 0.40. there's literally no reason to be afraid of caverns anymore.

do u work at blizz user?

Labyrinth Sage/Madman

NXT really looks nice

i'm gonna give birth to a baby that looks like obama

I wish there were an exhibit of these small production bleeding edge arcade machines somewhere, it would be pretty fucking cool.

fear him

HAPPENING

No.

Can you post some Sprite or Pixie rule34 pleas?

Anyone knows what difficulty the game sets when you warp to the map via console commands?

Hosting MCC tonight.

Let's say around 7 PM New York time. Grab something to drink maybe since it's friday night. My GT is the name I'm posting with.

Yep, that is why us europeans send robots instead.

I love Morrowind. Was just playing it actually. Still. Not retro.

Now, if you'd like to talk Daggerfall...

>dawg why is it a bad thing is white people stop existing dawg, come on dawg dawwwwggg don't be racist dawg
>dawg like communism is just like an economic system dawg

I found it amazing. Actually, the platforming sucks, but the fights were amazing.

I want to create a game with a similar battle system, but I can't do it alone as I'm most a 3D modeler.

???
I check from time to time still, but I'm too normie to stay on it all the time. I'm not sure how you guys do it!

No, delete this. Karkat has been cucked enough.

Did we ever get a rundown on what was written on Sword Cape?

Your games are just not worth shirt, user. You'd need like three or four of the monthly's featured game.

>80 rolls in coora
>two troll teq cooras
>30 rolls in super 17
>nothing

Feels shitty man. At least the STR Bardock from ticket will be useful for my ssj4 goku team.

I'll ask again since it was pretty late into the old thread.
Would anyone on Aether be interesting in helping a dumb sprout respect the content in Praetorium later tonight?

Conjurers is good now, when you collect 20 globes you get a 10% increase on frostbite damage.

AtV when?

It becomes more casual and boring than a franchise raped by Ubisoft.

I am your husband now

redguards are the least niggerish race in elder scrolls though

Kids can't consent, animals have their ways of expressing consent

>muties playing ranked
fucking why

kino

why do you keep saying /pol/
is this some new meme
how does destiny have anything to do with /pol/
are you trolling?

>shit tier hardware
>"most powerful console" overpriced upgrade bs
What is it? Is the hardware shit or is it overpriced because its the most powerful?

Bump

i thought this game was the shit when i was into the import scene. now i just drive a beater and not worrying about my car getting stolen by a cambodian.

NOICE

Hotel Dusk and Last Window kind of do this

everyone who owns a computer can play it

Those of us who escaped the Nintendocaust figured it could have been from some arcade version or whatever. If we even noticed.

did you already fucking start

The Fallout games.
Unless you're not looking for open world.

I believe it's 125. +5 levels.

>the world is compact without seeming crowded and detailed while still offering large areas to explore
It seems like Breath of the Wild is the same way.

>taking anything cuck burch did seriously

I love you
You love me
We're a great big family
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
The N64 has no games, buy a PS2.

we know. That's why most people say SMG2 is better.

mercy rework FVCKING WHEN??????

It's called making a read, user.

Only Test Drive Unlimited is good.

If Level Eater actually survives this list I'll fucking pee.

I WANT TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH AMY ROSE

I want to play this game. Just don't have the time.

largely impotent

>moving the goal post
>when I never implied I wanted to play the games you listed

>learn mandarin
>no interesting books or games
>learn russian
>likewise
Yeah I'll stick to weeb media, thanks. There's a reason why China is filled with bootlegs: they don't have anything good on their own.

>extella

>That one spy who uses Dead Ringer and YER

Who would punish themselves like that?

I actually did this, what's the problem?

Pls post GT. I'll add

SAY IT WITH ME /V/

TONIGHTS

I ought to say, I actually like Billie Lurk. Unlike Emily, she actually has character, and isn't as boring and monotone. Now, I wish she wasn't as ugly (she looks fine without that ridiculous eye and arm), but luckily this is a first person game.

In this world it's kill or be killed.

>expectations
>after a non-cannon game

He hadn't been a wacky loon since the very beginning of 3. They just went full retard with Kiwami.

>havent played diablo 2 in years
>check if its cheap on key site
>10 dollars euro only keys

WTF

Marduk was really bad in 6.0 and low tier in BR. He's okay in Tag 2 and was high tier in 5DR.

I miss his mount tackles

kisama

Fucking gross. Look at all that pet dander.

I like co-op

Icecream? I love icecream!

I've just been getting around 4500 score each week. Only 76 Sacred Coins but it's still something.

Leif's in my town again. Looking for three people with nothing better to do for weeding help.

>some virgin gets mad when i ban him from my service after he takes my outfit tag

MSX is fun for nerds, But Amiga 500 would be the safest bet for games. MSDOS too, but you will feel the need to stock up on a lot of different equipment like video cards and sound cards for the best experience.

Why are you running Black Rose Moonlight in a deck that makes Level 8 Synchros? Replace it and Stardust with something like SK Clear Wing or SK Starving Venom.

Just press all of your buttons a bit earlier.