/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/
The Rising Event has concluded.

>Patch 4.06a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5

>Patch Note Log
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/eguMMdaV

Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9t7BqVLvF8k?t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

be honest /xivg/, if i start farming the yokai medals today how much I will be able to get by the last day?

i just need a new liora album before i go crazy

Do people actually join pref worlds, or is it Square telling me I really need to transfer?

piss off

if i get an album i will

You've got like a month and a half. You should probably be able to finish it before then.

Preferred worlds are ideal if you dont mind not being in a huge server. Once you level a character under the road to 60 bonus its hard to go back

I was actually out here before Square made it preferred. :x

It's an inverse bell curve. The autists are doing it now, in about a week they'll have it, then a lull period, then about a week before it ends there will be groups again. So get what you can now, take a break, then grind the shit out at the end.

Hello handsome people, for real this time.

I'll ask again since it was pretty late into the old thread.
Would anyone on Aether be interesting in helping a dumb sprout respect the content in Praetorium later tonight?

What server are ya on? If you reeeally dont like it transfer! make sure you choose carefully. Personally I enjoy Leviathan and Famfrit. Louisoix is very very bad

is this the correct thread?

The correct thread was inside you all along.

Yes.

No, please move to

>Want to commission depraved fetish involving my character
>Don't want /xivg/ to find out

Wat do

Commission it privately and don't share it with anyone?

was posting this bait part of your plan?

How would you go about finding a relatively normie RP FC on Balmung?

We have 5 threads up thanks to falseflag chemo. Can't wait till mods ban our general and give him his wish.

What if its a new album with old screens

Christ, he's actually copying posts from this thread to the other one. I don't know whether to be saddened or impressed at his dedication to this shit.

Post count is the same, people are just using both threads m8

fresh

Not my fault someone ruined the threads so I'm just gonna post in this one

Lemme see yo swimsuits, /xivg/

That's kinda gross.

Nah he copied by request for aid, which is annoying because I won't get any notifications if someone replies to that one.

Yes I will help you. Just post with a PF.

WTB catboy (male) sexual preferences and marital statuses catalog: Balmung Edition PST

>growth impairment, has to use a cane
I don't know why but that's kind of adorable.

Is your house influential enough to warrant access to a marriage catalog?

Brynhildr. Most of my friends are on Hyperion, but I'm just more concerned about dead server versus server with people, rather than getting assfucked.

although that second part would be nice too

this is mateus isnt it?

Yes, Cute Liz is bun's current web target.

do you ever want to visit a morgue

Will do.

JUST TELL ME WHICH CATBOY DICKS ARE AVAILABLE

People are always dying to go to one but I don't really don't see the appeal personally.

emo catboys hmu
any with facial hair need not apply

Red pls

jesus christ all these characters are ugly as sin, when do people post GOOD LOOKING characters?
>inb4 au ra reply
no

show us how its done senpai

Are you still the fish guy? What time do you use? I think ff14 angler broke.

what are your preferences, user?

youtu.be/9t7BqVLvF8k?t=5s

I've always just cross-referenced Garland Tool's skywatcher tool with what I know about the fish from FF14 Angler's information and general experience. No fish tracker seems sophisticated enough to handle the weather combo patterns so you just have to check it yourself occasionally.

anything that's not cutesy wutesy daddy's cummies shit or those catboyfags that fill these threads

is acceptable

what about xaela females who try to look like concept art au ra

Catboys fill the cringe quota how dare you?!?!

Respecting the Content: Peril in the Praetorium is now live, all are welcome. D. F. with a pass of 9999
I hope I did this right, I've never really used PF before.

Where the single ladies who like catboys at on mateus?

are you the hung one?

That would be me yes

Well when a server becomes preferred it tends to get more people anyway. Having cross world parties are comfy too now

>Second part

Lame OP does a page 10 bump, no one's using your thread

Thank you to everyone who showed up to Respecting the Content: Peril in the Praetorium. I enjoyed being able to watch the cutscenes and not be locked out of every boss fight.

which thread i am supposed to post in ffs

So, in your opinion, stay on Brynhildr and meet dedicated friends over swapping to Hyperion for flakey ones?

Hyperion is a nice server with some cool people. It has its own share of problem people, but they can be mostly avoided by not joining the Novice Network.

Take it from someone who transferred from Brynhildr: get out as soon as you can. There is a lot of elitism and general doushbaggery rampant in that world.