free anime

shitbirds out

I wish

I fucking hate end-game.
>clear maps
>kill shaper
>kill aztoobi
>whatever

I have nothing left to do besides grind more currency to minmax which is boring as fuck especially when you consider this is supposed to be a loot based ARPG where you find meaningful loot - instead I sell that loot to buy actual gear because 99% of drops are irrelevant/worthless.

That said what's the best Oro flicker build? Slayer? Do I need high impact for AoE or do I stick melee splash gem, do I need elemental overload or RT? I stick with sunder until I can use Oro's right?

:^)

sluts OUT

very cool meme xD

do you have a headhunter yet?

>he thinks it's a meme
shitbird literally GET OUT

no and I don't care for one
could've afforded one before ex started to explode
could probably afford one if I played again before the league ends

So scolds looks sick as fuck but I can't fathom a way to pay the mana cost other than acuity.
Is that really my only option?

Wait what? I haven't been here for a week or so and exalts went from dwindling under 30c to almost 90.

What the fuck happened?

Captcha: SALVATION Shawnee

then you can't quit simple as that. end game goal is a headhunter build that spawns as many particles as possible as quickly as possible

hi anime

barrage kinetic blast esh's mirror and sunder are getting nerfed

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

barrage kinetic blast esh's mirror and sunder are getting nerfed

>barrage kinetic blast esh's mirror and sunder are getting nerfed
How hard? Say it slowly too, I want to relish it.

GGG only knows how to nerf in two ways: light slap on the wrist or throwing it into a dumpster fire, so adjust your expectations accordingly.

ohayou ^_^

THERE'S NOTHING TO FUCKING DO
THERE'S NO GOOD LOOT
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hey janny

Show us you're demis

Finally came up with a build to use Martyr of Innocence, tho I wish it was an attack one.

R8 lads pastebin.com/kJUqa9tC
Gear and sockets, flask aren't set up. also should I ditch being hybrid and go full life?

Who is God to the templars? The Beast? Dominus was corrupted by The Beast in his attempt to get closer to God, so is The Best the God he was trying to reach?

We know Sin created The Beast in order to suppress the full power of the gods like Kitava, but are there other gods besides the Karui ones?

btw just noticed I can save up at least 2skill points, also I don't need to actually 6l the staff, just 6socket it, right?

Nice shit build retard.

Pretty sure Innocence was.

reminder
/poeg/ is strictly for elite HC players
NO shitcrows allowed

make a better one using martyr of innocence -,-

>be me
>that tfw you really have to shit but ur in the middle of a map and on HC
>tfw you just shit your pants lol
>Seems legit
#justhardcoreplayerproblems

>demis

>do the alch and go strategy for 200 maps
>i'm out of alchs now

what the heck?

>tfw uber lab chad
>tfw FREE lab runs
>tfw +100c enchants
>GUARANTEED LOOT

why arent you an uberchad poetards
carrying is just rushing through lab and benching izaro and argus for ez keys

you can't portal out on HC ?

how to farm lab, just sell boosts? get all keys or rush izaro?

go to global 820
advertise or wait for someone asking for lab carry their offering your loot is standard
party up with them
they open lab for you
you just rush through and kill izaro and argus if he's on main path

if you're fast enough you can also pick up some dark shrines on the main path or easy keys, otherwise FREE run.

Can anyone answer this?

the bergs activated it
they are activating it within two days again

yes

Then fix things you can fix (play SSF to rely on loot) instead of complaining about things you can't fix (the state of the game). If you hate it so much, why do you still play it? Maybe start doing something better with your time.

gimme a quick FREE rundown on the fastest map clearing (ignore boss) builds

what's the best lab farmer

solar guard spectres

flicky

fucking kek

for my d&d PoE campaign. C&C? Most of the alignments are bullshit but I have to force it through. Or i could just ignore alignments all together.

Any gods I'm missing? Solaris and Lunaris are kind of fluffing it but there's not much detail on Azmeri/Oriath/Maraketh/Ezomyte religions compared to the Karui.

this except you can kill boss easy too with it. also pretty cheap but it's getting more popular with memetubers so pieces you need will start shooting up in price

Anyone want a mapping buddy?

Level 86 vp zerker in shitcore

>vp zerker
>shitcore

this game is like the release version of diablo 3.

D3 has always been better than this shit game desu

Diablo 3 now is 'play for a week max and get all the sets you want' with minmaxing only depending on ancient rolls.

the story is actually pretty interesting

im kind of impressed

killing gods isn't that great desu

anyone elses trading broken? nobody is whispering me. i even tested putting exalteds and stuff for 1 chaos and didn't get any spam, not a single person

you clearly don't remember vanilla d3 at all

nah, release d3 had a working auction house

name a single GOOD, FUN build

you can't!

spectres

cyclone

So why is the duelist literally Mark Ruffalo?

this game isn't fun

do you show up on poetrade?

Name me a single GOOD build that I can play SAFELY without DYING that has good SINGLE TARGET. I don't care about clear speed.

tornader shot

I do
The whole drop system was balanced around the AH in D3, which meant that almost all players would either find trash or items they couldn't use with their build to encourage using the AH, which lead to lurking and playing the market to be the most efficient way to play the game.
PoE has the same issue, the game is balanced around trading. You're most likely going to hit a wall sooner or later because the loot drops can't sustain you, which encourages either spending hundreds of hours grinding currency or again, playing the market, which is the most efficient way to do things.
Your game clearly has an issue if the best way to play the game isn't playing the game. Trading should only supplement your strength, it's one of the few thing World of Warcraft does right.

see

BLS molten strike

only like for a very few items?? the heck is going on. some items i've sold weeks ago, and it's only showing very few rares out of lots of things i've listed

something molten strike

Cleave
Glacial Hammer
Ground Slam
Infernal Blow
Molten Shell
Reckoning
Static Strike
Sweep
Vaal Glacial Hammer
Vaal Ground Slam
Vaal Immortal Call
Vaal Molten Shell
Vengeance
Vigilant Strike
Bladefall
Burning Arrow
Double Strike
Dual Strike
Elemental Hit
Freeze Mine
Lacerate
Lightning Strike
Puncture
Rain of Arrows
Reave
Riposte
Siege Ballista
Smoke Mine
Split Arrow
Vaal Burning Arrow
Vaal Cyclone
Vaal Double Strike
Vaal Lightning Strike
Vaal Reave
Vaal Spectral Throw
Wild Strike
Arc
Arctic Breath
Cold Snap
Conversion Trap
Fireball
Flame Surge
Frost Bomb
Frost Wall
Ice Nova
Ice Spear
Incinerate
Lightning Tendrils
Lightning Trap
Lightning Warp
Power Siphon
Shock Nova
Storm Call
Tempest Shield
Vaal Arc
Vaal Clarity
Vaal Cold Snap
Vaal Fireball
Vaal Ice Nova
Vaal Lightning Warp
Vaal Righteous Fire
Vaal Storm Call

>I don't care about clear speed
pretty sure you will

I mean more the gameplay being total trash where everything was total shit (including every single legendary and set), you died in one hit to anything even with great defenses, and had to constantly kite shit around while attempting to kill even white mobs
in terms of the game being balanced around trading, yea thats fair. but not the rest of it.

I use every single one of those

what are these

a list of the most used meta skills

Not only does a Headhunter make any build much more fun, it also makes the levelling experience much more fun.

word, also if you don't have one you're dogshit

Isn't Niggamahu's domain fire?

You only died in one hit if you played an evasion based character like monk or dh or if you had shit gear. The latter was a symptom of the way the loot system was designed. The uniques and set, yeah true, but PoE has a similar problem where good rares are almost always better as a unique and there are a lot more shit and gimmicky uniques than useful ones and the useful ones are usually mandatory for certain builds.

>Innocence
>Lawful good
>Sin
>Chaotic Neutral
Nice bait, here's your reply

5e doesn't have a fire domain. the light domain contains fire spells and abilities.

updated it a bit without alignments and added more fluff gods. Honestly I hope if anybody plays a Cleric they're Karui or they worship Innocence because every other god is filler.

Kitava is cannibalism/gluttony at best. He didn't trick for shit.

If I like RF builds what other builds will I like?

this. he's literally called a god of gluttony at a few points
i hate how someone that clearly paid no attention to the lore/story is trying to make a campaign around it

*justicius is a name i made up for the goddess that izaro worships. again, fluff.
yeah alignments are retarded. seems like almost all of the karui gods are neutral except kitava while every other god is basically evil.
i'm not homebrewing very many core mechanics like domains. i literally had kitava listed as "the insatiable" but I changed it because I wanted it to fit the other titles like Hinekora, Mother of the Dead. There aren't any domains called gluttony or cannibalism in 5e.

>hurr i hate how someone that clearly has never played 5e is trying to complain about 5e

Gone Home

Kiwis didn't care for e5 either. You have to pick a domain which is pretty close to consumption then. Fire is better than a fucking trickery. There is literally nothing tricky about Kitava, the moment he set free he becomes unhinged.
Sin is a master trickster compared to this.

preach it brother

If you've been playing since the start of this league, you really have no excuse to not have a Headhunter yet.
It's so easy this league. GGG is basically handing out FREE HEADHUNTERS.
>Ancient orbs
>Nemesis isn't even Zana 8 this time, Zana 7 is easy to get
>Uber Lab is extremely rewarding and easy to farm now
>easy to sell Beachheads for steady income too
It's unbelievably easy to get a HH this league. DO IT.

i put trickery because he's the god of corruption, and his influence is not "hey let me corrupt you."

Doesn't matter because he's evil and my players aren't going to be evil. I should just remove him from the list.

poorjoys asylum is more xp per hour than beachhead at 90+? how?

>tfw cant decide between atziri disfavour or starforge for my cyclone slayer
help me /poeg/, you're my last hope

clearspeed vs potential for more single target dps
w/e u like

im in the same boat user
let's each go a different one and see how they go