/ggg/- Guilty Gear General

Less risqué Edition

Previous thread: Beginner's Guide: docs.zoho.com/writer/published/3s2nhd0dcc35f4f504b4f91707d369ee87b9f

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/guilty_gear

Make lobbies, have fun. When making a lobby, please mention region, platform, and how long you plan on keeping it open. And don't play on wifi.

Baiken is nice

both my matches were 5 frames

0-4 rip

Ram or Dizzy?
or should I play someone completely different

Ky player who was scared to play online here

I finally won a match. I'm in losers but holy fuck I can't stop bouncing around like a kid. This shit is fun.

Jam user here. I'm waiting for my match to start in Losers round 3. I'm doing much better as Millia though. I haven't even been close to being dumpstered and every loss is a close one. Gonna keep surviving in losers for as long as I can.

axl is honest

Sol is honest

HOLY FUCK I JUST GOT A DQ WIN

IM TAKING IT

I wish there were PSN tourneys.

Oh shit I'm gonna be on the stream guys. wish me luck and help

I wish there were PSN lobbies.

good luck

Since the last thread reached the end of the catalog by the time I asked, I'll just repeat myself.
I have a lot of trouble dealing with pressure strings. I feel like I'm falling for frame traps that don't exist and if I get in the corner it feels like I'm guaranteed to get hit we're just lose the round altogether. I'm not really sure what to do since I only recently got to a point where I can block mix-ups with some success.

On an unrelated note, am I gay for finding Baiken in really hot?

>And don't play on wifi
I have a spare ethernet cable on my desk. I'm ashamed I'm not using it.

>am I gay for finding Baiken in really hot?
Baiken is the hottest so no.

go into training mode and record the strings you have problems with then do defensive options to see what works, frame data is really helpful here

>On an unrelated note, am I gay for finding Baiken in really hot?
You're gay for asking that question.

ganbare salvo

Why would her feet be dirty if she can float?

i don't like playing on 8f delay

GGs Potemkin-user. You got used to dealing with my mobility from, last time. I'll be rooting for you~!

I agree she's hot but I imagine sex with her would be extremely awkward.

>You're gay for asking that question.
if I'm gay should I stop fantasizing over masculine women and just go straight for traps?or a trap somehow straight? I remember a Ted Talk said that they were like a sexual optical illusion or something. maybe I should just obsess over Johnny like May does. . .

Thanks man. I doubt I would have gotten this far in the tourny if it wasnt for the practice from you and other anons

traps are gay but who cares

>I agree she's hot but I imagine sex with her would be extremely awkward.
it would be very beautiful and ball-draining

Dizzy. Because I'ma Dizzy player.

>I agree she's hot but I imagine sex with her would be extremely awkward.
Christ, you're even more gay than I thought.

Well guys, I got knocked out by another Leo. It was really close, came down to the very last round but he got me. Still, Losers round 4 is the farthest I've gotten. We've still got a few guys in the tournament though, so good luck to you guys who are still in.

Sol.

What is sex with Dizzy like?

My match with a Ky was pretty close, even had a double KO, but I lost. That means more playing.

Really painful because before you even start you get stabbed and electrocuted by Ky

I lost to an Elphet player and Im out but that was fucking fun.

No salt or anything but that guy was really fucking good. He can move on easily

Dizzying

Good enough to turn Ky into a sinner.

The most pleasurable experience ever.

May user and Baiken user are still in. I feel like I did much better here because I was able to stand even against opponents that were stronger than me. As Millia, I mostly beat players that were brand new and got cut when I fought someone that I didn't have a skill advantage over.

kek

>May shrank
>Baiken grew
Baiken is a breast size vampire so baiken user has the best chance

Made it to losers round 4 before unga :(. Jokes aside I still need to work on defense vs. Leo. Had a funny round where I baited 3 DPs and threw him every time. GL to all anons still in the tourny!

Is theduesta is the one playing May, yes?

I can't play online anymore unles I get off of wifi. This shit is getting me too much lag spikes. So I'm thinking about how to fix this. I live in an apartment and I have my router setup downstairs and my PS4 is upstairs. Upstairs I have another cable that should be able to plug into a modem but it's not recognizing my signal from this cable. If I call Comcast will they be able to fix this for me? Like find some way to activate this certain cable so it works on my modem. This is the only way I'll be able to play online again.

I let you down, boys. The 5-7f Axl got me, but it was pretty close. Next time.

You tried your best.

may user on stream soon lads

You tried and thats all that matters. Better luck next time.

Yep.
No worries, you guys fought well. We're all really improving and it's getting more and more noticeable.

may a rude

>named megumeme
>doesn't play slayer

>may mirrors

good luck in losers

I want a onahole sized Jam

So is all of ECPC out?

That guy was waay better than me lol

Those are some pretty glossy lips.

only thedudesta(pink may) is still in

Oh hey, that's the Elphelt I played against. I'm amazed I did as well as I did. This guy's good.

Duesta is still alive in losers.

>Free plays jam
>he pulled out leo just to body my ass

FeelsBadMan

baiken can still be feminine

>axl with 0 bars allowed to play
why is this allowed

Not according to Baiken-chan

>tfw when the Jam player on stream doesn't know the Axl matchup
He's clearly more skilled than me, but it's killing me because I actually know this matchup.

>the commentators talking about the lore
Oh no...

Why doesn't she just ask Faust for a new eye?

I couldnt get any goddamn pressure going tonight

Good luck Duesta!

>reversals on every wake up
I want to spank this Axl.

That cmd grab.

Not gonna lie, my favorite matchup is Raven vs Baiken solely for the postgame quotes

went 1-2 with my baiken

i suck

That was close. You did good Duesta. We'll get 'em next time.

>When the 10f axl hits you with the 5th dp super

Duesta
I gotta say
i'm a little disappointed that you fell for wakeup super from that axl like 5 times that match
I figured after the first 2 times you'd realize he does it every time he has meter

It's okay May, Johnny will still take you for ice cream.

Yea I can't make excuses for that one. Felt like I was scramblin whole match.

I know that feel

anyone gonna host a salty runback lobby

Sure, hold on.

The ECPC salty runback room is now open. I'll keep it open until midnight or 12:30AM depending.
Let's wind down with some matches.
Room ID: 45o0

I want to assault Jam.

She'd kill you.

Atleast they can't say I died without trying.

I want to be Baikens friend.

is the beginner tournament still on stream? What is the link?

Me too!

>tfw suddenly playing like myself again instead of tournament choke mode in the ecpc room

You hyped yourself up too much sounds like.

>mfw Jam's panties change because it's after midnight
Could we have witnessed the fabled "Jam Install" overdrive without realizing it?

That position is filled.
To the brim.
Every night.

The ECPC room is now closed for the night. Thanks for stopping by after the tournament everyone. I think I have Jam's mobility down and have a good grasp of charging my cards. Now I think the next step is to work on her pressure and move on to her more advanced rushdown.

G'night everyone.

Doubtful.

GGs to the east coast lobby. Next time I'm feeling a lot more of us in top 8

Don't forget to practice some conversions too. You land lots of grabs but you don't capitalize on them other than a j.S or a j.HS.

He's a good friend I'm sure.
Her only one.

damn, i was just about to get in there and rough folks up.

I really don't see Baiken and Anji having sex.

Yeah definitely. It's just a for fun tournament, but I still feel this need to kinda prove myself. And I did to an extent, I got farther than the last few times, but still found myself committing a lot of dumb mistakes. There's always next week.

GGs dude those matches were fun. And ggs to Axl user. I really have to learn how not to do my usual shit when fighting Axl.

That's why we're talking about their friendship

Yeah, I've been using the basic j.S, JC, j.D, Gekkirin when cardless because it's an easy starting point to get used to conversions off her throw. I think I'm ready for the more complex stuff. The next step in general is to use the more advanced combos after the training wheel strings.

Just want to say thanks again for you guys helping my snap out of my character ADHD. Guilty Gear is the only fighter I play where I have that issue, so it's good to be free of it for the first time since I forgot everything after AC+.