i want kled to sit on my face!

also lissfag BTFO

kassadin buffs when?

Xth for ZIGGED!

>Riven edition

ahahahaha no

>Lulu thread
Uh, no sweetie

I'd take Riven over Lulu. At least Rivenfags don't spam.

Fuck me, how do I make a soundless webm on macOS? Pls no bully.

>Previous thread
>No cancer
>The Lulu thread is still up
>Check it
>All the cancer is there
Interesting

why does riot keep allowing twitch to rape?

>Mods leave it up despite everyone reporting it

lulufag is a mod as far as im concerned

YES
NOW I GET TO PLAY WITH THE REAL PLAYERS
AHAHAHA

jk lol this place is trash

xth for Syndra
double thread again

Ionian girls a best

As long as you're below mid diamond everyone is trash.

you can never compete

Not sure why you thought I was posting a screencap of myself but okay

I want LeBlanc to loving tease and sexually play with me

Is ad or ap clown better or does it depend on elo?

AP clown is literally dead and probably not coming back, pinkward has even started going AD

i mean i heard that shaco is getting ANOTHER rework at some point, hopefully they will return him to his former glory

i mean go right ahead and try AP but im not sure its gonna work for you, i personally havent tried it. soc i just figure

I've been thinking about making a real attempt to get top 3 in mastery on some champion. How long do you think it would take to get 2-3 million mastery points?

>pinkward has even started going AD
Ouch

It'd be nice to see him go back to his former glory. I think at one point ad, ap, and tank/bruiser were all viable at one point. Want that to be a thing again just to add to all the ways he can fuck with the people on the enemy team.

About ~800 games for a million I think. Assuming 50% winrate

Post first two rows and people judge your taste in champions

>That many mastery points on fucking Amumu
How do you remain sane doing this to yourself

ask lissfag about that

fuck yeah

ok so im just saying ive played shaco since s4 and played almost nothing but him since, (until a year ago)

im still trying to hit 1mil

for me its not easy
i figure it wont be easy for you as well, but if you literally play absolutely nothing but that champion then you can grind it out.

they were all viable, early season 7 he REIGNED jungle sex king, gunblade, was a core item he was the healthiest ive EVER seen.

now hes just a former shell and it breaks my heart

here you go

>800 games
That's no so bad. I was expecting thousands. Now the question is which champion I should go for

Based Japs

What happened that changed him from being healthy?

AD, but I would stay away from Shaco in general right now. He's been very crippled by nerfs, and it's only going to get worse for him if Riot ever hits Duskblade (They probably will once Ardent meta blows over)

i want to have homemade dinner with leblanc and cuddle with her clone afterwards so she can digest easily without my interference

good news lbfag. Slowly but surely I am improving. One day I will be worthy of her

just find a lane you can see yourself playing

learn from the people themselves
> hashinshins jax
>marinerevenges garen
>tobias fate gp
>etc etc

youll get into the groove of things, then you wont have to copy because youll get really confident in your own abilitys at around 200k mastery and so on.

nerfs mainly. gutted him badly like
said

it really sucks because all the shaco fags like me were so happy now we have to rush duskblade to stay relevant,

>billion dollar company

I dunno in solo queue he's always cheesy bullshit.

Every time I look at my top rows I feel a bit of shame knowing that Janna is now on the top row.

I don't respect people who play yordles

Well yes, he still cheeses fine but you really start feeling it around levels 11-13 when all the damage he's lost on E and Q really starts biting him in the ass. His early clear is also massively painful without Tiamat, you straight up cannot do Raptors without smite unless you want to recall. You've gotta gank like absolute wildman or he isn't worth it

Trust me, she will reward you more than Jinx ever could once you prove you are worthy

hi

yes

Haven't played in forever

Where can I find friendly anons to play league and bullshit with

>This site is pretty cool, I wonder who has the most points on my main?
>Silver IV Gangplank support main who runs TP/Exhaust

Most of the top masteries for each champion are silver/bronze. They're just people who spam out games.

His split push and objective threat with R though.

>2 active threads
how fucking retarded are you lolbabs that this is a common occurence

Blame lulufag mods

Blame lulufags and their mod favoritism

We finally got a containment thread so now we don't have to deal with Lulu related cancer until the threads merge again.

We will not stand for Lulufaggotry.

Posting just to show my solidarity against Lulufags.

its actually so funny. this thread is entirely gameplay and site related conversations with some cool art, plus the occasional "fuck lulufags", and the other thread is "why should i play ranked when my team feeds", waifu posting, and general degeneracy. based mods separating us

this desu. Uprising when?

Lulufags have caused damage to this general and deserve the strongest of purging. Permaban the scum I'd say.

lets be honest there's some waifuposting in here. But all the literal faggots who literally want to take dick seem to be in the other thread.

Unfortunately it's all but certain one of the jannies or mods is a lulufag, which is why those threads stay up even if they get posted 20 posts early.

Redpill me on Ahri. How do I play the Fox slut correctly?

Hit the charm

Flash 4 times.

I try but all I can ever hit is the frontline. Ahris damage seems so low on anything that has any MR at all.

This thread is significantly worse than the Lulu thread

Use one of your 3 dashes to flank

?first thread in a long time where you can scroll up and see gameplay discussion

>anime poster doesnt like it

Can someone give me a quick rundown on how to become a Kled main without also becoming a homosexual furry?

Hitting the frontline with your charm isn't inherently bad, even tanks/bruisers can get caught out of position provided your team follows up.

>No waifu posting
>Anime poster says thread is bad
Hmmm, really tickles the noodle

Basically, play as if you are black cleaver personified. Attack people and never stop moving and vice versa. You CAN poke with your ranged autos especially once you get phage but do be aware if the enemy has CC up to actually trade with you.

>Kled
>Ranged autos
are you talking about dismounted or did you misread his post?

This is what happens when there is a containment thread. We get a good /lolg/ with actual discussion, less cancer, and only like 4 or 5 copy pastes instead of 20+. Wonder how long this will last for.

I think he means his Q

This thread is slow af though

250 more posts in the other thread. Maybe 230 considering the cancer in there likes to jump ship early.

Ionian Girls > Noxian Girls > Demacian Girls > All others >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yordles

>Scroll down
>Waifu posting
>Lulu thread envy
>One chain of comments about shaco

Amazing thread everyone.

this man. this man knows.

Because his early game is pretty shitty.

Also he's in an odd state where if they moderately nerf him then he's fucking gutted into irrelevancy.

The problem is he should either have an ult that gives him 1000 range OR stealth. Not both. The ability to sneak into other lanes for a free kill is really stupid combined with the fact he's a ridiculously safe late game carry who can just hide in the backline unseen until he's ready to pop out and penta your team with his range + added AD.

Piltover Girls > Shadow Isles Girls > Void Girls > Noxian Girls > Ionian girls > Zaun Girls > Demacian Girls > Yordles > Shuriman girls.

Actually, one correction:
Ionian Girls > Noxian Girls > Demacian Girls > Others >>>>>>>>>>> Yordles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lulu

>Shadow Isles girls

....doesn't that faction only have one girl at the moment. Unless if you included Yorick's maiden for some reason.

By Yordle standards Lulu is actually a best. However, her fanbase and the fact that she is a Yordle at all puts her way down on the list. Id rather fuck Teemo

Of course it's going to be slower when there aren't 5 cancer posts for every non-cancer post.

Here's to hoping when this thread ends another split happens. Don't want this to end so soon. It's nice.

But Noxian and Demacian girls are shit.

Which thread is the real thread aaaaaahhhhhh. Also any tips for noticing when an opponent makes a mistake that you can capitalize on?

You actually aren't wrong.

Though I would say that Piltover has some good female champs as well.

>Piltover girls first
This list is shit, your opinion is shit, you are shit. discarded.

>But Noxian and Demacian girls are shit.
Demacian girls maybe, but not Noxus girls.

>Also any tips for noticing when an opponent makes a mistake that you can capitalize on
Just need experience. Play enough games and matchups and you'll be able to tell when someone fucks up

Elise, Kalista, and the maiden. The only one with one girl is Zaun if you're counting Vi as Piltover.

Only good Noxian girl is Leblanc.

Sorry that you're a retard with bad taste. It must be tough.

>Vi
>Caitlyn
>Jinx
>Camille
>Orianna (fuck her new lore)
Vi is the only decent one on that list

Elise has been retconned into a Noxus champ now.

Okay thanks user. Have a good night.

>play game
>get in to lobby
>my permaban is usually warwick
>got dicked by a twitch last night and it's left a bad taste in my mouth
>ban twitch
>enemy picks warwick
>get a mid alistar saying "check my history"
>2 games, 50% wr
>get a support begging for jungle
>picks k6 support

wowwee.