teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil AHUE): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYalyQScDN0
steamcommunity.com/groups/tf2gdmix
tf2r.com/k6onttl.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nwXrrotAGDI&t=94s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for spy being best class

>tfw since nobody else makes the OPs anymore i get to shill my shitty screenshots all i want
pretty nice

second for spy a shit class

Holy shit just had an epic kill via prediction

Had the huntsman equipped. Saw enemy Scout run to the stairs on the right near blu bombcart. Figured he was going to to the health kit in the middle of the tower. Ran to red bomb cart area and angled the shot so it would go through that doorway leading to the health kit. Judged how long it will take him to go out the door way based on his speed, fired arrow boom ded(headshot). Sorry if this makes no goddamn sense but holy shit that was awesome

I make absurd shots like this all the time where I'll shoot a rocket/pipe/flare in a place where I suspect someone might be coming through and I feel really bad about it because they probably think I'm cheating because there is no way I could have known they would be there so there's no way for me to justify it.

If only I had this kind of god-like omniscience in real life.

also took into account projectile speed with no charge

what times are the sniper event and mix tomorrow, i forget

5PM EST for the mix, 7PM EST for the sniper event

Sniper event is at 7pm EST, having a little trouble with the server, working on a backup in case it isn't ready in time. Ham's mix is at 5pm EST

thanks m8s

autism

woah is that the real uncel dave

yes

no I'm the real unkl dame

ankel dale why did you lie about the update

will the real uncle dane please stand up

wait just a gosh darned second what is uncle dag doing on 2fort

yehaw

>getting scared of a Veeky Forums post about tf2

fucking kill yourself dude you're pathetic and spineless.

what is a mix event

Hacked and dox'd, see you at work tomorrow.

>implying i have a job

Lmao

NEETs

Don't reply to me if you don't have over a mil in your bank account.

over a mil what?

can you keep a short leash on your fucking retarded medic main so he doesn't shit up my epic threads on /mu/
thanks

If they actually rollout the Bonk Atomic Punch nerf, I am going to curse the TF2 Balance Team so heavily and hope they get fired. Bonk shouldn't be touched. If anything, it should be buffed so that sentries and bombs can't push you around.

With new Bonk, I'm not going to be able to do shit. People will focus fire me and then afterwards I'll be slowed so much that I'll be a sitting duck. There's no way I'll be able to survive after trying to get to the backline or tanking a sentry for my comrades.

>hey guys let's give the fastest class in the game a get out of jail free card that makes him invincible at literally no cost

>hating on the fast damage character

go back to the overwatch general

don't forget to message jocelyn and wish her a happy birthday

reply to me

ask hamaham, but the gist of it is that it's a 6v6 event that requires you to download mumble

the balance team is retarded so expect it

>2020
>After over 5 years of doing nothing but playing Dota 2, Gabe Newell finally resigns and leaves the CEO spot to his colleage Robin Walker.
>Tired of the lack of direction and leadership in the company, Walker gets rid of the flat company structure that caused so many problems in the past.
>You are put as the head design leader of the TF2 team, and after 4 years of no major updates, they are ready to do whatever you say
What would be the first 3 things you order the TF2 team to do ? Weapon balance aside.

Weapon balance/New weapons for all the classes.

New maps/fix up/touch up the maps.

full reversion to 2011 australian christmas update

Retool crates to fall in line with china's rules.
Not to appease China, but to fuck over elite grade items prices.
Add in a system to more easily add community made maps and hats and shit to have monthly updates.
Start up the beta again, and start fucking with class rebalances in an environment where people outside of the company can play with them before full release.

>License an anti-cheat system that's actually good and get rid of VAC
>Put ESEA/ETF2L rules in comp MM and ELO
>allow people to join Casual servers from the server browser
>reading comprehension
Weapon balance aside

videogames?

God bless anime tbqh
youtube.com/watch?v=RYalyQScDN0

Sellable unusuals for $0.01 on the mann co store.
Allow all other items to be purchasable on mann co store for normal prices
Remove MyM update.

every one should get standard variants of all weapon "unlocks" by default in TF2
just like in CSGO you get the silenced USP and M4 without waiting for drops.

>Oh shit, is that a motherfucking dmix?
Yes, dmixes are making a return! Come frag and have some fun!

>When?
Saturday, 10 pm GMT +0, 5 pm EST (((I THINK) convert to your local timezone) if we have more than 20 people in the group)
>I have little to no competitive experience, can I still join?
Yes, everyone can come, try reading up on things and play some lobbies if you are new, avoid doing overly autistic shit like going pyro if you're playing demo.
>How do we communicate?
We'll be using mumble which you can download at www.mumble.com/mumble-download.php
>I'm from NA/EU/OCE, where is the server located?
Server location is decided depending on where the majority of players are from. (although I don't know how to get OCE servers so get fucked)
>What's a dmix?
A dmix, short for double mix, is when you gather 12 people to play 6s. It's friendly matches against each other, can be serious and/or unserious, although it's usually more fun when people aren't fucking about.
The usual go for dmixes are that once there are 6 players on both teams, one player says last to spec and everyone rushes to join spectator. Last 2 people to join spectator have to play medic, they battle it out and the winner gets to pick a player first.
The most common way to pick is to have players pick. Captain's pick exists too but it's pretty boring since it ends in one team being stacked more often than not. In players pick the person gets to pick a player when it's their turn, team takes turns picking. Classes are picked once everyone has been picked.
TL;DR it's a fucking 6s match
>I'm interested, how do we do this?
Join steamcommunity.com/groups/tf2gdmix and I'll take care of the rest, when it begins I'll post an announcement with the mumble, once we're 12 people in the mumble I'll post the server and the dmix will commence.
Remember to have fun!

From last thread

way to make metal even more worthless chumpy

non-craftable weapons then
the point is that everyone should get every weapon in the game at the start

that would be super overwhelming for new players i feel

place your bets

super mario hat and then a series of raffleables

correct on one count
i cannae raffle these until next week so look out for a link then :-)

I LOVE THIS DOCTOR

rip

perhaps some more luck with some older dupes

> 0 strange
> only shit-tier

Thanks Gaben

tf2r.com/k6onttl.html

were you just playing on 2fort?

no

maybe but it would be the most fair
there are some stock weapons that are legit downgrades like for example stock shovel. maybe they should make the market gardener the stock weapon since stock is so fucking bad
same for pyro with powerjack

why does he hold the grenade launcher like this

who knows

>only select cp and koth maps in casual
>nothing but steamrolls, oblivious teams and 50 minutes stalemates
truly superior gamemodes :)

Ever seen someone and thought 'Unusual was a mistake'

Maybe im just a poorfag with three keys

and put one of those sentries on each balcony on upward

you aren't supposed to, the whole point is you distract while your team destroys the sentry aka working together. you arent supposed to be able to bonk past defenses and then spawn camp, this will be a more fun addition for everyone as bonk is already overpowered and this wont change a thing for people using it for it's intended purpose

>steamrolls
>50 minute stalemates

Pick one faggot

it's one or the other, do you understand the point of punctuation ?

>on a trading server
>"WOW, WHY ARE THERE SO MANY UNUSUALS!? FUCKING HATS WERE A MISTAKE!"

when you and a bunch of randos decide to cheese the mission

Give myself every item in the game, sell them, move the money to a Swiss account and quit

wario hat lol

wario hat lol

@wario hat lol
wario hat lol

lol hat wario

which one?

left

walawigi cap lamo?///

I LOVE WALAWIGI

nice wario hat

UHHHHH WHEN IS VALVE GONN PUT IN A DAB TAUNT BAKA TBM FAMIRINO DUDE UHHHH ALSO WHY ISNT THERE A LACK OF FREAKING EPIV=C IN THE THREAD HUH YOU KNOW WHAT THAT LEADS TO RIGHT HUH!!

shut up

HE ACTUALLY DID IT. THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

Not so fast simpleton, i am Ernie, the epic chicken. if you want some epic than you'll have to post it yourself and make sure to have it epic verified(tm). no amount of shitposting and shitty weapon re balancing posting will change this.

i always thought that
but less back in the day because they used to be super rare
>tfw normal hats used to be as rare or more than unusuals in pubs in 2010-2011

sounds awful

thanks for making that RETARD go away Ernie, you can be my epic anytime

it was nice
like i remember if you saw someone with a hat in 2fort it was like "wow that dude has hats"
also back then the game ran flawlessly even in an Athlon 64 X2 5000+ and an ATI HD 3650
like, i had 121 fps constant, wich was my fps cap

the E on the hat is for EPIC

are we actually posting epic? cause some random guy that added me from a pub keeps posting stuff like this to his timeline thing and i dont know what to do

We have to go back

Not everyone is a sparkledog

wish we could turn back time
to the good old days
youtube.com/watch?v=nwXrrotAGDI&t=94s

as we go on
we remember
all the times we
had together

is there a mod to fix all the removed graphical enhancements like heavy's minigun actually spinning up or for that matter weapons actually having nice textures?

there's mods for turning the sniper's melee attacks into karate moves and demo's grenades into thrown beer bottles, yes, i'm sure what you're looking for is out there

>mfw played TF2 on my new 144hz monitor for the first time today

What the fuck bros, why didn't you tell me about this earlier? This thing is a fuckin weapon. If you are playing TF2 on a 60hz monitor you are sorely missing out bros.

why don't you