twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for DEEP
SALTY
WOMBS

Can't wait for Act 2 in three years haha

haha

Is Jude the Newbie from DE dust2 HD?
youtube.com/watch?v=5Cjrp23lBSM

I just finished the 1st act and this was much shorter than I thought it would be. I can't actually believe people are so excited about that.

You all waited 5 years for this? Or at least 3 years from the Odd Gentleman fiasco?

a battle to rival bowman vs toby

What theme do you use for naming your fantrolls? I know you have at least one.

6 letters for the first name, and then 6 letters for the last name.

Recently I've tried to get into the habit of alliteration, but that's extending towards all characters I make like for DND.

I made a master thief fantroll that's last name was an anagram of 'Covert'

it was shit

feliz independencia putos

Fuck off, tumblr.

Hey, three years is not enough time to draw 30 backgrounds, 6 character sprites, and three hours worth of writing! You know how hard these gaming things are!

What is you're OTP?

We've had more threads than there are hours in Hiveswap!

sawtooth x squarewave

WALL

Oh, you know. Nothing...

Eridan and me.

Nah, we need one more thread for that.
Also I am generally trying to figure out what takes, at least, three years in this system to get made. There's not enough art assets or complicated things, nor even enough writing or music to justify any of it. Unless there's only a short time until the next act, this is unacceptable for the time taken and the amount of people on the team.

Eridan/CharacterDevelopment that isn't retconned

And credit 50 people for it, and having 100+ shitty interviews in hiveswap website with the guys working on the game with no actually interesting content...

Jesus, I at least figured we'd see even a small teaser of Dammek getting to Jude, instead we got fucking nothing.

I am actually impressed that people don't diss the game on reviews just for the sole fact that they charge you 8$ for 2-3 hours of playing at best. That's around 4$ per hour of staring at walls and trying to figure what they came up with, finding tons of typos and background that sometimes lags.

Finished it earlier tonight, overall feeling is "not bad but doesn't really feel like homestuck". Feels more like a fan adventure than anything else. Still I mostly enjoyed it.

Also this might just be her character but god, could Cohen have inserted any more sjw pandering bullshit into Joey's writing? Her talking about Dammek was enough to really drag me out of the game, not to mention just embarrassing in general.

Best interaction response award goes to: using Byers on the vent in Dammek's gun room

my fantroll and artists drawing them

Erivris.
Black or black to red vacillation.
I think they'd be a good match.

if it was a single person project or only one thing was made at a time and then readjusted later on
i could see it taking this long

What's this?

Nepeta x John right?

Can someone give me a rundown on Dammek?
So far he seems cool design-wise and I'm hoping he's not a fag, but what's his character like? I would appreciate it immensely if you went into detail, since I don't want to buy this game and support Cohen or waste time pirating it.

ending NO-404: john eradicates himself from the timeline

Dammek is an asshole to Xefros and treats him more like a slave than a moirail. He steals from and apparently insults him on a regular basis.

xefros tavros' it up and talks about him like he's nothing in comparison. also dammek's hive is full of posters where the protagonist has had their face plastered over with a pic of himself. he also steals a tonne of shit from xefros under the guise of 'that's what friends do'.

joey decides after hearing about this over the course of the latter part of the game that dammek is a lil shit and basically says moirails are BS

He's a commuist, and like any communist, he's also an asshole.

my favorite

Exactly. I'm guessing as fanartists they also aren't used to turning out art pieces at an actual good rate.

Gonna have to put my foot down here and ask kindly that you stop.

Male Vriska

Sounds like my new favorite character. He's interesting and not an innocent baby like all of the other homestuck characters turned out to be.

The only innocent baby in Hiveswap is Xefros, who is a good boy.
Joey on the other hand, is a fucking filthy breedslut, and I'm not kidding.

Can I uhhhh get a dump on mega?

Gonna have to pull my dick out here and rudely answer you nah.

You think Joey ever played veterinarian on Jude when they were younger?

no

Jude's not a dog. That's a big stretch you're stretching boyo.

those grabbing sprites are really asking for an edit

>Shelby Cragg saying Joey has "compulsory heterosexuality"
What the fuck is wrong with these people? Why do they seem to have this inexplicable hatred for the idea of bisexual girls?

>Shelby is saying this
Oh good.
I'm glad she's the one saying that, that means that Shelby is now destroying any of her credibility. So we discard anything where she says Davekat is canon.

"Joey and compulsory heterosexuality
Compulsory heterosexuality is a really good explanation for Joey

here’s some of my thoughts:

Joey talks about all the pretty ladies in their manor when we are going around as her. But then she meets Xefros, who is an alien. She doesn’t know what he is like or what his culture is like. So when she gets embarrassed about her password, she tells Xefros that it’s a boy she likes (and Taylor is also a girl’s name). She assumed that Xefros and his culture was like Earth, where at the time (1994), homosexuality wasn’t as accepted (and this was before tumblr and before the internet got huge).

And it is why she got confused when Xefros said he liked a boy and was like “oh you’re a girl then?”. Then she was just like “Oh, huh” when Xefros corrected her. Which is the first step for her to realize that liking girls isn’t bad like what Earth society taught her.

Xefros will help Joey become more comfortable with her sexuality along with the other trolls they meet and Joey will help Xefros speak up when Dammek does something he doesn’t like (and hopefully Jude will teach Dammek to treat others and their property with respect)."
i sure hope you guys dont do this shit

Source on that? Because Hussie needs to get his sister in law to shut the fuck up.

>compulsory heterosexuality
what does this even mean

That wasn't posted by Shelby though

Joey has to be straight so Cohen can put in his OC to date her, like that PPG writer.

Who drew this? I haven't seen it and I love it.

i didn't mean to imply it was, it was a random post under the dammek tag on tumblr, it was just coincidence i posted it after that one user

It was on her twitter today.

It means she's clearly gay despite crushing on a boy and wanting lots of puppies.

It means het is ew, basically. Welcome to the tumblr side of the fanbase.

Basically it means "your crushes on the opposite sex didn't count". I can understand the logic behind it, but I've only ever seen it used when talking about girls that expressed attraction to men but ended up with women.

Give me a shot, I don't want to go digging through that attention whore's cesspit.

karezi, scourge sisters, vrisquius and ghb/redglare

savedchicken, they've done a number of great pieces on minor characters, they also did this one

Terezi is canonically strong independent woman who needs no man (except me). That's my OTP.

Why is it that not only tumblr, but this place too, ships a bunch of gay shit, even if they try to lowkey act like they don't for the most part? Is it that tumblr truly turned this many people into degenerates, or are they just leaking over to Veeky Forums?

Joey!'s got a gun.

>a bunch of gay shit
Bitch what you on about

They have the kotaku review in their office

It means pretending to be straight because it's too taboo to be openly gay.

twitter.com/shelbycragg/status/908805373238185984

>fez
so this is the power of phil fish...

*polygon

I can't wait for Joey to say "suck my dick, choke on it"

i find it hard not to weigh in with My Opinion that she's fucking retarded and should stay away from anything homestuck related

thanks! thought it looked a bit familiar

EHhhh
I can forgive that, game studios, especially smaller ones, do that sort of thing, and it's a first release for a quirky indie studio that might as well be based in SF

I want Shelby to fuck off already. Even Cohen's better than her.

Which songs did Toby write? I assume the songs that played durning the serpents games.

>People who are desperate for fame and recognition in an industry but have no idea how to behave and when they should shut the fuck up
You aren't Hussie Shelby, you can't act retarded or mean and get away with it.

Final Spice is pure Toby.

Oh good, now people Icels can't point to shit like "Shelby said it was canon!" anymore. They already lost the shirt excuse, that's another one down.

So did Shelby not work on Hiveswap?

I have actually seen idiots saying that it's "confirmation".

She did some animation and art.

The same idiots that said Davekat having a poorly drawn shirt on the WLF store was confirmation.
But the JohnRose shirt shut them thefuck up.

can shelby just fuck off already

She apparently did some art for posters in Joey's room.
twitter.com/shelbycragg/status/908503689664487424

I'm going to _bury Shelby!

I think Grandpa abandoned Joey and Jude because he knows they're going to die in the apocalypse and didn't want to get attached