/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread owo what's this edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 9/15/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/a8E5aAmC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SAYAKA

MONACA~!!!

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

All you had to do was go in the bathroom shuichi

good girl

Kaede and her beloved Gonta!
Amagami is a great series,best girl is Kaoru.

t. Amami

junko perfect character

Joining the talk from last thread, what should be the correct weight for the dangans? Rather than redraw most of them as holocaust survivors.

For my beloved smelly husband.

DR but Chen replacing Junko when?

Posting best girl!

Mugi!

Reposting closet case Kaito's POV of the Maki NTR fic for the new thread.

pastebin.com/a8E5aAmC

I'll fuck off now bye

I won't go through all of them, but, for example, even though Junko is a model, she's 5'7, and 99 lbs. Most of the VS models, who have similar bodies, weigh about 120-130, the real lanky girls being around 119.

Celestia is 5'5 and 101 lbs, even with a small frame, she'd be around... 115-120, usually.

With Owari being so athletic, and 5'7, I'd put her around 130-140

Is there a tag for normie Korekiyo?

>not celes
You guys need more Celes in your diet~
And to mitty, no don't eat her

Maki should be around 52 kg at least.
I think Mugi is *okay* because she's supposed to be a good-looking top-notch cosplayer.

Tenko traded her assigned uniform with a smaller sized student.
Right?

Oh, I'm eating her, alright

>You guys need more Celes in your diet~
That's like saying I need aids to lose weight.

I see,I wound if we'll get a properly measured chick
I don't undestand american measurements, but I can try converting later, guess Kodaka made impossible frames for the sake of being impossible right?
Perhaps yes or no, Mugi was the one who did the costume switch.

I don't really know much about bodybuilding but I can guess that someone like Maki should realistically go from 44kg -> 56 to have enough body fat to do the things she does like lift Ouma without struggling. Not only that, because she's supposed to be swole, she'd still look lean. A few kg would be muscle.
Mukuro is taller than Maki but the same weight, 44kg so maybe 62kg? Also, realistically, because she's much taller than Maki, at 44kg she'd probably be constantly fainting and sleeping and have no energy for fighting or planning at all. 62kg is BMI of 21, so it's still thin but healthy.

Kodaka used anime measurements, not proper, real life ones.

Cutest ship.

Not having sickly Komaeda be heavier than healthily muscular Ishimaru, or twink Hinata having a bigger chest size than Mondo is a good start.

>Constant fainting
This sounds really creepy, does being thin causes that? I feel without energy sometimes, and I am rather thin.
Yeah,we know,perhaps they snucked anti grav devices to cheat on weighting exams.

Not on pixiv but japanese Twitter calls him "元清" (Motokiyo) which is really cute

Koko! Reminder not to rush myself when writing seduction or I'll end up with weird shit.

The fact you're right is fucking hilarous
The gorilla! good luck, i wish i was good at writing such thing

When your body doesn't have enough reserve energy to sustain itself, it starts consuming stuff like bones, teeth, hair and muscle to survive. Everything, basically. There's a reason why literal holocaust survivors have so many dental issues.

Mukuro eating so little or exercising so much to be as thin as she is, means that there's probably not enough energy going to her brain, so it starts to shut down. Organs start failing.
You want to sleep constantly, feel cold often and start slurring your words and having difficulty remembering things, bruise easily.

So realistically, poor Mukuro-chan would be out of action and Junko herself wouldn't have her golden brain...

More like he did it because he's stupid and doesn't bother to care.
Yes.
Being thin through malnutrition causes low blood pressure or whatever, makes you really dizzy, lighthearted, some people faint a lot due to that, and usually have a shallow heartbeat, and REAL fuckin cold, constantly shivering.

... We need an actual chubby DR girl, damnit. Not just the 'thicc,' and not even real thicc but anime thicc. boring. Kaede is joked about being soft and chubby but she weighs less than Miu.

Miu is... sort of alright when it comes to it tho, but with her bodytype I'd bump her up a few pounds.

Chiaki

What about Mikan?
She's not exactly thin

Meaty!

bakugo

IS SHIT

A ridiculous meme.
Tumblr Chiaki is phat and has hairy legs.
Canon Chiaki is thin as the other girls and very svelte.
At least phat Kaede makes slightly somewhat more sense than phat Nanami.
Even Komaru is hardly thicc, and Fukawa calls her fat at some point but it could have been a cheap jab. Did you see her model when down to her underwear?
She's quite thin desu

Jugs?

zzzzz
Goodnight /drg/!

wrong

Byeyonara Moe-tan

Mikan is healthy but on the thin side.
I am exactly her height and roughly the same weight. I have some points that look thin almost and some that look average.
It could also be due to Mikan's skeletal structure that she carries weight differently from me and probably does cause ..animu.

She probably looks somewhat thiccer because she has such slender shoulders that weight 'sits' differently on her.
Though things like petite shoulders are the norm for anime, rarely female anime characters have broad shoulders so they probably look slightly healthier.
People can look healthy but still be underweight desu, there are tiny signs to look for.

goodnight motherfucker

Kinda old chart though.

Was gonna mention her too.
She's at a pretty low weight, her measurements don't match up, and she's an AI.
She's still got a )( waist too, gotta get into the ) ( for chubby.
Meh.
Same as Nanami, they've got thighs. I love thighs so I'm not complaining but, y'know.
That pissed me off, but yeah, I took it as a cheap jab cause that's the hurtful insult girls go for, especially since Touko is so lanky.
Oyasuminyasai

night night

Prove it

>If a gyaru is about to be invisible, she works hard
Enoshima-sama dishes the truth once again!

user, do you have the western star sign translated chart too?
I've been looking all over for that one.

>mukuro's comment

What does it mean?

Dream about sweaty goth armpits!

This?

Even Deku is better desu.

I want Touma to punch Ouma.

Whoops, I mean Junko's.

I don't understand the disconnect here, Poyo.
How can you be against unrealistically low body weights only when it matters to male otaku idealizing women but not extend that towards yourself?

Cheers, user! Now to see who's most compatible with me.

>Junko
>hardworking
Kek what a joke.

TouMAN wouldn't punch Ouma, first he's go for DICE and then their li'l fierce leader.

Did you know?
Kotoyama, (the author of dagashi kashi) is a dangan ronpa fan!

You're welcome.
And by the way, It's not Junko on these charts, it's Junkuro.

Because that's them, and I'm me.
That's why I ditched my old therapist, because she couldn't grasp how I could hate bodyshaming culture, but have a skewed perception of how I should look.

I'm aware of how unhealthy I am, and my thinking, but I wouldn't push that onto anybody, and it hurts me to see others suffering with it. That's one thing I gained from the hospital, I suppose, is a 'control' over splitting those thoughts, if that makes sense, idk if any of that makes sense since it's 4:30 AM.
Aree youu missing the loove of youur kiiin
Driiiiftin' and floatin' and faaadin' awaaay~

you should sleep friend, staying awake for long periods cause one to gain weight

>staying awake for long periods cause one to gain weight
Looks like I better not sleep anymore.
Also yo guys.

>the only people from DR1-2 who are compatible with me that I like are: kuzuryuu, naegi, kirigiri or sonia,

Well, in that case I choose Kuzu, I guess!
Sad that Mikan would not be mine.

I suppose you're right... I'm not tired at all, but I'll deal with that.
Naito.

Yep. Too bad it's a boring show, Saya and Hotaru are really cute though.

Why not Sonia then? She's pretty quality

Sonia is cute but not my type though I can appreciate her beauty and the stupid things she says sometimes.
Not really into blondes even though Kuzu is one.
I guess I prefer someone who I can banter with and is fun to tease?

goodnight friend, it just that i heard being active for long times, causes the body to store fat since you're not getting rest, so better make reserves.

I want a DICE spin off where Ouma's safety gets used against them

Does/will DanganRonpa v3 work on PSTVs? I don't have a Vita and I don't see the need to spend 20 more bucks on the PS4 version if I can just play it on the PSTV.

Hi Souda

Yep.

Does the V3 artbook have height, weight, bmi and astrology charts too?

Nope, that was a DR 1.2 Reload only thing.
I feel like adding the V3 characters to those charts though.

Do you have confirmation of some sort? I know the demo was playable on PSTV and all, but that doesn't mean that the full game will be added to the PSTV "whitelist". I think SquareEnix did something similar with World of Final Fantasy.

>leon: playing baseball makes your thigh muscles get thick and heavy

THICC LEON
H
I
C
C

I just can't understand how you can know that you're chasing an unhealthy lifestyle, but still do it when you can stop.
Do you feel that way about drugs too?

Every other DR game was compatible, so it should be. Other than that, no, I don't have confirmation, sorry.

I think Sonia could be up for it, just takes her a while to get used to it, I guess?

user, some people are totally obsessed and getting out of an addiction is super hard, she defo knows this 100% well herself.

what did they mean by this

Every childhood nightmare.

I have seen a Maki picture in this style.
Maybe it is an ongoing comic where Ouma is some sort of youkai telling lies to children?

What did they mean by this?

Fuck. I'll have to do more digging.

Thanks, though.

No problem, hopefully it should be though.
I don't have a PSTV so I can't really test my copy of the game.

>Ouma as a hellspawn eyeball youkai who goes around lying to people
my favorite

Time has frozen over and I smell ammonia.

Ain't that hard to go to rehab or the hospital if you know you're ill.
If you knew you had a broken rib, you'd go, not sit with it.

A broken rib and an addiction are not the same things though. At least, I think they aren't.

It's nosebleed season for me!

I just smell cat piss everywhere I go.

Is that something you eat?

>eating ammonia
I don't recommend it. And the smell is annoying.

Yeah, sure, if you wanna go ahead and chug a carton of Windex I ain't stopping you.

I want to fuck Monosuke.

She said she wants to stay ill, because of hpd.
Sad.

>dat image

Don't worry Kuzuryuu. Milk doesn't make you grow taller but good nutrition with a varied diet helps so there /is/ a kernel of truth in there even if milk itself doesn't do much.
Such misunderstandings in DR and anime in general miff me! Tsumiki needs to straighten him out.

Shit taste.